• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dkluin

• Nagletz

• ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTA: Underground is an ambitious total conversion mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that aims to unite the entire Rockstar 3D Era Universe into a single mod. This means maps from GTA: Vice City, G

Latest and previous versions are available here: https://gtaundergroundmod.com/pages/releases GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jArkVZPOC-pSjM0plTSQN22oEeC03DAq/view?usp=s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   You can view

dkluin

Great work. Should we encourage people to start some hype, get this some attention?

I am planning to make a youtube channel showing off the Underground mod, yes.

Development videos will be shown there, and I can earn money from these videos legally.

Since: 1000 views equals 1 euro.

I know alot about making videos, I ran a channel before I started on GTA Underground.

A LC render in 3ds max. Textures should export fine as they're UV mapped already, its a problem of mine where DFF models show as white when importing.

Just have to render in more parts, thats all.

3e37ca413894257.jpg

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 5
eagle152

lol, why does all are black? Looks like ninjas everywhere cheat :lol:

Maybe animal hunting would be nice? Somebody, give me ideas.

I really think, that first couple of betas should really have very limited possibilities.

Like beta 1.0

All your planned to the beta 1 cities + car traffic + peds

beta 1.1

possible map fixes

enexes

new vehicles/peds

beta 1.2

sub-missions

some GTA SA stuff, like modding garages in all cities, maybe train script (although train stations are quite limited to 6)

and each beta adds a series of new features. :r*:

• Like 1
dkluin

lol, why does all are black? Looks like ninjas everywhere cheat :lol:

Maybe animal hunting would be nice? Somebody, give me ideas.

I really think, that first couple of betas should really have very limited possibilities.

Like beta 1.0

All your planned to the beta 1 cities + car traffic + peds

beta 1.1

possible map fixes

enexes

new vehicles/peds

beta 1.2

sub-missions

some GTA SA stuff, like modding garages in all cities, maybe train script (although train stations are quite limited to 6)

and each beta adds a series of new features. :r*:

So you want this mod to do the same as GTA United?

I want to start Beta 1.0 with a bunch of features, if possible.

• Like 2
eagle152

yeah, but all that coding will take a hell a lot of time.

• Like 1
dkluin

yeah, but all that coding will take a hell a lot of time.

I can ask some mod authors if I can include their script mods in GTA Underground to reduce the time load.

• Like 3
ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Hey Dk,

I'm back, gonna' try and get Skype working today, I told a porkey Pie yesterday, I do have a webcam but I always disable the driver for it; always feel I'm being watched also a bit safety conscious.

I didn't know you put out this many updates like every couple of hours, its really nice and makes a change from waiting, sometimes months on end for updates, so thanks for that.

Are the current bugs fixable?

Regards

ILOVEFOOTBALL95

• Like 3
dkluin

Hey Dk,

I'm back, gonna' try and get Skype working today, I told a porkey Pie yesterday, I do have a webcam but I always disable the driver for it; always feel I'm being watched also a bit safety conscious.

I didn't know you put out this many updates like every couple of hours, its really nice and makes a change from waiting, sometimes months on end for updates, so thanks for that.

Are the current bugs fixable?

Regards

ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Yes they are. Everything can be fixed.

At the other side, I've been working on a mod downloader for GTA SOL Underground. It can be used to download the latest mod version, so it's kinda like a basic updater.

It downloads the mod, and could be given as a download link aswell, so people don't have to download a large file from busy servers.

I got some stuff in mind for that SOL Launcher, and it's not bad ;)

20786a413945331.jpg

As for a youtube channel about GTA Underground, I'm making one.

https://www.youtube.com/channel/UC5qTgk4oObeGNlcD7U4GSew

Logo and banner will be added asap.

I recorded a video today, which will be coming online soon.

I've also made a playlist called: Featured mod videos, where earlier mod videos can be found :D

Here's the video!

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 9
nkjellman

This is looking great!

GTA SA is 10 years old and I am interested in V modding right now, but I am hyped for this mod.

Here is something that I am hoping to see. Basically, GTA United 1.2 as an add on for San Andreas. It would do the following for GTA SA:

-Add LC and VC to the map.

-Old SA saves work.

-All maps at a realistic distance apart.

-All GTA United missions, activities, shops, etc working as Cleo scripts. (Some missions would be altered to account for the map distances.)

-III cars in LC, VC cars in VC, and SA cars in SA.

dkluin

This is looking great!

GTA SA is 10 years old and I am interested in V modding right now, but I am hyped for this mod.

Here is something that I am hoping to see. Basically, GTA United 1.2 as an add on for San Andreas. It would do the following for GTA SA:

-Add LC and VC to the map.

-Old SA saves work.

-All maps at a realistic distance apart.

-All GTA United missions, activities, shops, etc working as Cleo scripts. (Some missions would be altered to account for the map distances.)

-III cars in LC, VC cars in VC, and SA cars in SA.

Well, GTA United stuff cant be included atm.

LC is coming very soon, but this time, with prelightning.

Experimental stage:

a4836c414197607.jpg 1e4ed2414197610.jpg

I want to add some III stuff too, which is being worked on today.

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 4
Avskygod0

Oh god MLL and cutscene town will be a bitch since they will require many brand new models for map stuff

• Like 1
dkluin

We have more LC screens!

I need to fix the flickering bugs and the other bugs.

I'll record a video showcasing most of the LC map soon.

Untill then, I need to fix many bugs in and around LC.

3bf631414205737.jpg ec304f414205740.jpg ea81c6414205742.jpg e6b3ae414205744.jpg 2259e8414205745.jpg 4afd7f414205746.jpg 3a3526414205748.jpg 58b5f2414205751.jpg d6e5ac414205753.jpg 63f548414205755.jpg 051b76414205757.jpg c0cc54414205760.jpg c3c4ca414205762.jpg f41820414205764.jpg 5fbdac414205765.jpg 920037414205770.jpg 4e0057414205773.jpg 7d002a414205778.jpg 92e823414205783.jpg df9100414205787.jpg a4836c414205791.jpg 1e4ed2414205794.jpg 177df7414205796.jpg

There are more things that have to be changed.

afb10e414217021.jpg decc87414217026.jpg b33fc6414217031.jpg 7b162c414217032.jpg 0a7078414217036.jpg

And theres more.

5b7417414222321.jpg d3d68c414222326.jpg e3fbfe414222330.jpg 56128d414222336.jpg

The alpha texture bugs are now fixed, leaving me with an almost finished GTAIII map port.

I am using some III generics too, and the collision meshes, they're also working, better than VC. No random collision bug has been found yet.

ecc47b414243515.jpg 5ef6bc414243527.jpg

I'd say, the mod is getting pretty stable after a bunch of tweaking. But, we've still got a long way to go untill Beta 1.0.

And the final result of today's progress:

6a5095414245786.jpg

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 8
dkluin

Ooh... you work fast. Keep up.

I'm looking for a reason behind models taking very slow to render.

Once that's sorted, I think it might be time for another video showcasing LC.

And here are the latest screens:

c4bfe9414267807.jpg 82170e414267823.jpg f37892414267827.jpg d16dd2414267833.jpg ddd956414267837.jpg 46c281414267846.jpg a5d9d8414267849.jpg

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 5
cj2000

The 100% confirmed beta 1.0 areas are:

Liberty City (LC) - New York

Carcer City (CC) - Denver/Philedelphia/Boston or something else

Vice City (VC) - Miami

San Andreas (SA) - California

Mainland Liberty (MLL) - Chicago

The ones coming in a later release, but still confirmed:

Cottonmouth (CTM) - New Orleans

Upstate Liberty (UL) - Area above LC

Bullworth (BW) - Custom town.

Atlanta (AT) - No real name.

Ghosttown (GT) - Small city near LC and CC, located in Upstate Liberty

The cities that are mentioned but not confirmed:

Reddick Florida

Florida Keys (A series of small islands near VC)

Everglades (A swampy area near VC)

And some others I can't remember.

Carcer City is based on Detroit, at least it has a lot of parallels to that city. Boston would feat Bullworth more.

Edited by cj2000
dkluin

I need to model some custom LC areas like the missing Upstate area. Its completely non solid and needs to be modified. As for Upstate, maybe I can use a simple 3ds max plane with GTA3's radar and scale it down so I can model the tunnels and add an Upstate area. I need to double the map size though. Plenty of room for islands, landmasses and more.

• Like 1
Avskygod0

I have some names for the unnamed:

The city in MLL based on Chicago: Alliumfield (Chicago got the name of wild garlic in Illini language, Allium is the genus it belongs to). Atlanta could be called Peachstand(a small Cherokee village called Standing Peachtree was located close to Atlanta). Ghost town could be called Rock Bottom or something like that. From what can be seen it's on the bottom of a valley surrounded by hills. It shouldn't be the capital of the county in Upstate though, since it's way too close to Liberty city itself and is actually a part of it, albeit separated due to the hills.

Edited by Avskygod0
dkluin

The city in MLL based on Chicago: Alliumfield (Chicago got the name of wild garlic in Illini language, Allium is the genus it belongs to). Atlanta could be called Peachstand(a small Cherokee village called Standing Peachtree was located close to Atlanta). Ghost town could be called Rock Bottom or something like that. From what can be seen it's on the bottom of a valley surrounded by hills. It shouldn't be the capital of the county in Upstate though, since it's way too close to Liberty city itself and is actually a part of it, albeit separated due to the hills.

MLL isnt a game.

MLL is a custom city modelled by X-Seti which I can convert and add into Beta 1.0.

Currently, I am trying to import it into 3ds max, since I can generate new collision data if possible, and even edit the current map.

2q0ikvd.png

As for textures, there are still a few missing ones but I am pretty sure there wont be any when exporting these to SA.

10hsprk.jpg

And as for Ghosttown, when converting LC, i've also converted the original models from Ghosttown.

I just need to generate collision files.

661d95414564105.jpg 1d8852414564113.jpg 8acedd414564120.jpg

I think it's time to start on bug fixing again. After taking a closer look at the VC/LC collision archives, I've spotted many duplicates between SA models.

The bug, which causes generic objects to sometimes loose their collision, is caused by duplicates.

OpenVice had so much bugs in it, it almost makes me want to port VC myself. I need to do the following:

1. Remove all duplicates between the maps.

We will have increasing stability and preformance too.

2. Everything streamed.

I have ideas about making everything streamed, so the result would be: Maps are loaded and unloaded dynamicly, therefore boosting the stability and preformance, and possibly fixing a few bugs.

3. Add a few more vehicles to the game.

I have a total of (including SA vehicles!!!!) 300+ vehicles probably as of now, and once cj2000 has converted more Stories vehicles, they can be included into Underground aswell.

4. Custom weather/timecyc.

There's an IPL section called: "tcyc". I can do a few tests with weather patterns, and maybe we can give LC that dark feeling, but still keeping the SA style and feel. I need to know how this format works, sadly it's unknown, and the only one who could help would be fastman92, since he hacked a limit for tcyc modifiers.

5. Some collision bug fixes.

LC needs to have proper collision surfaces.

6. Airport NPC flights? Who knows, maybe it could be written down soon.

I am going through these steps one by one, as we are slowly entering the "optimising" stage of the development cycle.

We converted: LC. CC, some MLL parts, and one CTM level.

We fixed/added:

-VC collision bugs

-VC interiors

-CC interiors

-Ghosttown (III non-solid cutscene town), not our full version

-Water mapping for SA, LC, and VC, fixing a lot of bugs in them.

-Vehicles from LCS, VCS, MH, III, VC

-Skydome bug (caused by OpenVice)

-And much more.

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 7
dkluin

Ghost Town will be solid?

I will make it solid in a bit.

Have just recorded a few videos, and I am really dissapointed in how recording programs kinda cause a bunch of lag spikes.

Hopefully people will give more about the content this mod will offer then the videos showcasing it.

• Like 1
eagle152

So Ghost Town and Upstate liberty will be 2 different parts of LC? I mean, ghost town is located at the north of LC, so as the Upstate - so basically it should be one part of LC, just like Portland, Staunton...

dkluin

Ghost town is not located in LC. I want to model a small to medium sized town located in Upstate.

• Like 2

MLL isnt a game.

MLL is a custom city modelled by X-Seti which I can convert and add into Beta 1.0.

Currently, I am trying to import it into 3ds max, since I can generate new collision data if possible, and even edit the current map.

2q0ikvd.png

As for textures, there are still a few missing ones but I am pretty sure there wont be any when exporting these to SA.

10hsprk.jpg

And as for Ghosttown, when converting LC, i've also converted the original models from Ghosttown.

I just need to generate collision files.

661d95414564105.jpg 1d8852414564113.jpg 8acedd414564120.jpg

I think it's time to start on bug fixing again. After taking a closer look at the VC/LC collision archives, I've spotted many duplicates between SA models.

The bug, which causes generic objects to sometimes loose their collision, is caused by duplicates.

OpenVice had so much bugs in it, it almost makes me want to port VC myself. I need to do the following:

1. Remove all duplicates between the maps.

We will have increasing stability and preformance too.

2. Everything streamed.

I have ideas about making everything streamed, so the result would be: Maps are loaded and unloaded dynamicly, therefore boosting the stability and preformance, and possibly fixing a few bugs.

3. Add a few more vehicles to the game.

I have a total of (including SA vehicles!!!!) 300+ vehicles probably as of now, and once cj2000 has converted more Stories vehicles, they can be included into Underground aswell.

4. Custom weather/timecyc.

There's an IPL section called: "tcyc". I can do a few tests with weather patterns, and maybe we can give LC that dark feeling, but still keeping the SA style and feel. I need to know how this format works, sadly it's unknown, and the only one who could help would be fastman92, since he hacked a limit for tcyc modifiers.

5. Some collision bug fixes.

LC needs to have proper collision surfaces.

6. Airport NPC flights? Who knows, maybe it could be written down soon.

I am going through these steps one by one, as we are slowly entering the "optimising" stage of the development cycle.

We converted: LC. CC, some MLL parts, and one CTM level.

We fixed/added:

-VC collision bugs

-VC interiors

-CC interiors

-Ghosttown (III non-solid cutscene town), not our full version

-Water mapping for SA, LC, and VC, fixing a lot of bugs in them.

-Vehicles from LCS, VCS, MH, III, VC

-Skydome bug (caused by OpenVice)

-And much more.

But that unusable cars should be remooved, may be replaced later by some real cars parcked there.

• Like 1
Avskygod0

Regarding vehicles: GTA 3 vehicles should have priority over the vehicles from other games. Vehicles from SA that weren't replaced by 2002 should be rare, and from Vice city even rarer, because it would make little sense to have like 5 mananas that are all different

• Like 4
dkluin

Regarding vehicles: GTA 3 vehicles should have priority over the vehicles from other games. Vehicles from SA that weren't replaced by 2002 should be rare, and from Vice city even rarer, because it would make little sense to have like 5 mananas that are all different

Maybe your wish will come true :)

Many things are probably coming very soon.

A new Underground WIP video.

edit:

I have taken a look at LC collision stuff, there seems to be a problem causing model flickering.

Will sort that out ASAP, but for now, me and IgorX are doing an attempt to port MLL today.

Also fixed alot of generics flickering bugs.

c5dfb9415208945.jpg 0b40ea415208950.jpg c608da415208954.jpg 23d64a415208957.jpg c1ac6d415208961.jpg 26d2b1415208966.jpg 0234c2415208969.jpg 2bb197415208974.jpg 35c06d415208978.jpg 14048e415208982.jpg 4f66a8415208985.jpg b75bdb415208989.jpg c9fde7415208992.jpg

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 4
eagle152

looks really sexy. I have a question about how cities are planned to be placed on the map. Everything's clear about LC and VC, but what about the others? MLL probably will be west to the LC like in SOL, right?

• Like 1
dkluin

looks really sexy. I have a question about how cities are planned to be placed on the map. Everything's clear about LC and VC, but what about the others? MLL probably will be west to the LC like in SOL, right?

Yeah....

I might place it at 4000, 8000, therefore placing it between SA and LC.

I really like to move SA 8000 units to the west, therefore allowing us to add more areas soon.

I might run out of space for Carcer City and Cottonmouth though, since they are really close to MLL really.

As for the MLL lovers, i'm working on it for now.

Got this so far.

d06668415231925.jpg aed919415231928.jpg c8eca5415231930.jpg 6d5482415231935.jpg fbd3bf415231937.jpg 4e8fc8415231940.jpg 868840415231943.jpg d68908415231948.jpg

As for the vertex colors (prelightning):

I might add it. Maybe I could even do NVCs... I feel like parachuting from these high rooftops in MLL.

But, back to work.

I want to model some surrounding areas for MLL, which I need to do.

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 4
Diablosrouge

Hello.

Firstly, congratulations for this amazing work. I've always been thinking about a "GTA United" with the 3 maps, but what I really wanted to see was an union between LCS and VCS.

I'm way more interested in your LCS+VCS mod and I have to ask you this:

Is there any possibility of you thinking about adapting SA-MP to your mod so people can play online?

I've been wanting to do an RP server that would take over the 2 stories cities to allow people to do anything they wanted in there. The fact that you made the maps far away from each others is just great news, because then, when people decide to go near the shore to watch the sunset or do whatever they want, they wont see the other map and this will also contribute for the use of the airport in both maps.

Also, I see you're more interested in bringing all the possible maps into the game, rather than start working on details on each map. There's a lot to work on each map, for example:

- In Vice City and VCS, there are LODs that could be removed because once the map loads, that map doesn't exist anymore. I'm talking about the ghost tower in the airport and the extension of the airport further north which doesn't exist. Also since we all have fairly decent PCs now, unlike back in 10 years, you could perhaps remove some bugged LODs (i'm remembering those from Hyman Stadium, the pillars dont even connect correctly to the building) and load the "HD" models straight away. Repeat this for small bugged LODs that you find and bingo.

- The second thing is the sky colors and water color plus texture. The biggest impact of VCS is its environment, like any other city. So having the appropriate timecyc is fundamental. However, since you have many maps (but right now I'm just focusing on the VCS+LCS), you'll have to define zones so that you dont get the VCS sky colors in LCS and so on. Keep in mind that GTA Vice City's timecyc doesn't do the magic alone on those sky colors -> in order for you to get all those bright colors you need to activated the trails in VC.

Those trails aren't really good because you get some kind of ghosty and blurry effect when things move, so perhaps you could just work on the timecyc to get a closer look.

- VCS: don't forget those neons.

- Radio stations. Tbh this is something not so important as we can add these in SA-MP.

- Properly converted peds, cars, weapons. You shouldn't bother too much with animation convertion right now. What we need is content.

And that's basically it. You can do anything you want, but if you dont meet these aspects, the mod will always be something else. That's why I've been following VCS PC Edition, because they didn't just work on the map. They also worked on the weapons, peds and car convertion PLUS the epic timecyc. Basically every little detail of VCS is there, and that's what makes the difference. However, and unfortunately, it's unlikely they will ever work on adding SA-MP functionality to it, which would be amazing, but well..

Good luck.

PS: I've always loved mods like these, but like all Total Convertions, they take a whole load of time to be released, time we don't really have to sit and wait because years go by and life goes on. It's a shame I probably will not be able to enjoy this mod in its full glory and eventually have no time to do my so desired server in SA-MP, and that's if even this mod reaches its end + gets the SA-MP port. Maybe by the time that happens we'll be playing GTA 6, I recall GTA United took quite a lot of years to go from 1.1 to 1.2 and it didnt bring really anything new in terms of content, as most of the changes were 'under the hood'.

I was working in the SA-MP server script in United because the MP mod works there, but since they didn't really bring anything new in 1.2, not even cars peds or anything, I just dropped the mod.

Anyway, it's not hard to give feedback and help others so here's my 5 cents.

Edited by Diablosrouge
  • Like 3
dkluin

Hello.

Firstly, congratulations for this amazing work. I've always been thinking about a "GTA United" with the 3 maps, but what I really wanted to see was an union between LCS and VCS.

I'm way more interested in your LCS+VCS mod and I have to ask you this:

Is there any possibility of you thinking about adapting SA-MP to your mod so people can play online?

I've been wanting to do an RP server that would take over the 2 stories cities to allow people to do anything they wanted in there. The fact that you made the maps far away from each others is just great news, because then, when people decide to go near the shore to watch the sunset or do whatever they want, they wont see the other map and this will also contribute for the use of the airport in both maps.

Also, I see you're more interested in bringing all the possible maps into the game, rather than start working on details on each map. There's a lot to work on each map, for example:

- In Vice City and VCS, there are LODs that could be removed because once the map loads, that map doesn't exist anymore. I'm talking about the ghost tower in the airport and the extension of the airport further north which doesn't exist. Also since we all have fairly decent PCs now, unlike back in 10 years, you could perhaps remove some bugged LODs (i'm remembering those from Hyman Stadium, the pillars dont even connect correctly to the building) and load the "HD" models straight away. Repeat this for small bugged LODs that you find and bingo.

- The second thing is the sky colors and water color plus texture. The biggest impact of VCS is its environment, like any other city. So having the appropriate timecyc is fundamental. However, since you have many maps (but right now I'm just focusing on the VCS+LCS), you'll have to define zones so that you dont get the VCS sky colors in LCS and so on. Keep in mind that GTA Vice City's timecyc doesn't do the magic alone on those sky colors -> in order for you to get all those bright colors you need to activated the trails in VC.

Those trails aren't really good because you get some kind of ghosty and blurry effect when things move, so perhaps you could just work on the timecyc to get a closer look.

- VCS: don't forget those neons.

- Radio stations. Tbh this is something not so important as we can add these in SA-MP.

- Properly converted peds, cars, weapons. You shouldn't bother too much with animation convertion right now. What we need is content.

And that's basically it. You can do anything you want, but if you dont meet these aspects, the mod will always be something else. That's why I've been following VCS PC Edition, because they didn't just work on the map. They also worked on the weapons, peds and car convertion PLUS the epic timecyc. Basically every little detail of VCS is there, and that's what makes the difference. However, and unfortunately, it's unlikely they will ever work on adding SA-MP functionality to it, which would be amazing, but well..

Good luck.

PS: I've always loved mods like these, but like all Total Convertions, they take a whole load of time to be released, time we don't really have to sit and wait because years go by and life goes on. It's a shame I probably will not be able to enjoy this mod in its full glory and eventually have no time to do my so desired server in SA-MP, and that's if even this mod reaches its end + gets the SA-MP port. Maybe by the time that happens we'll be playing GTA 6, I recall GTA United took quite a lot of years to go from 1.1 to 1.2 and it didnt bring really anything new in terms of content, as most of the changes were 'under the hood'.

I was working in the SA-MP server script in United because the MP mod works there, but since they didn't really bring anything new in 1.2, not even cars peds or anything, I just dropped the mod.

Anyway, it's not hard to give feedback and help others so here's my 5 cents.

Well, GTA United took a lot of scripting effort. And also, multiplayer won't be seen unless some crazy guy shows up who wants to make a MP mod compatible with hacked ID limits and all that stuff.

With the ammount of free time I have, I was able to port LC within three months time.

If I'm right, GTA: LC2SA took 7 months. However, LC2SA had many bugs in it, and all of these bugs were fixed in GTA United. So besides, you can take a look at LC2SA, as my LC port is currently just as buggy as LC2SA.

As for LCS/VCS, Redreaper666 is working on that.

As for the fine details, i'm already trying to add something unique. I want to add some SA features in beta 1.0, which requires alot of limits to be hacked.

Thankfully we have fastman92 working on a limit adjuster, which we can use.As for now, I need to wait untill the enex limit, the grge limit, and various other limits are hacked, so I can convert these III scm-garages to SA, making it possible to use bomb shops, pay n spray shops, and vehicle storing will be possible too. As well as visiting VC/III converted interiors. The tcyc IPL section, is basicly unknown; theres no documentation about it. If there was, it would be possible for me to maybe even add a VC timecyc.

BTW: The non-stories version (which includes LC, VC, SA, MLL, and CC) does not include VCS/LCS maps.

The stories version (which includes LCS, VCS, SA) does not include III, VC, SA, MLL, CC maps.

EDIT: I might try to add VC paths to the game, since I could decompile node files, and shift the generated data in excel, then compile it again, combining the files, and then using fastman92s tool to convert the node.dat files to a new format, and the node.dat files would be merged and converted into a different format. This will enable VC traffic and SA traffic at the same time, so two maps would be populated with peds, even allowing me to start adding VC popcycle zones throughout SCM, and ofcourse pay n spray shops, bomb shops, and maybe even the ability to respawn at VC/LC when wasted/busted.

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 3

Like how this project is coming along. Good job sir. Unfortunately, i don't have a gaming PC atm because the one I do have is sh*t lol. But anyway, it looks as if things are coming along here but I do have three suggestions:

For Liberty City, you can probably add a version of Liberty Island and make a custom statue of liberty (like how Rockstar made in GTA IV)

Probably add a minimap of the cities if that is possible so people can know where to find the icons and stuff.

And also it could be dope if you made a World Trade Center in LC. I think in GTA3 Rockstar made the twin towers but scrapped them in a final version because of what happened with 9/11. But anyway, good job and these are just suggestions. Feel free to reply.

• Like 2