• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dkluin

• Nagletz

• ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTA: Underground is an ambitious total conversion mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that aims to unite the entire Rockstar 3D Era Universe into a single mod. This means maps from GTA: Vice City, G

Latest and previous versions are available here: https://gtaundergroundmod.com/pages/releases GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jArkVZPOC-pSjM0plTSQN22oEeC03DAq/view?usp=s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   You can view

eagle152

Id love to see what youve got. Today I will add more vehicles to the mod. Id like to add as much as I can.

SA autopark is already pretty impressive, really only 10-20 cars should be added, not more, since they are all basically the same. I only would love to see Deluxo, cause it's badass :evilgrin: and Splitz-ATV.

Also, have you started adding peds and weapons?

dkluin

Id love to see what youve got. Today I will add more vehicles to the mod. Id like to add as much as I can.

SA autopark is already pretty impressive, really only 10-20 cars should be added, not more, since they are all basically the same. I only would love to see Deluxo, cause it's badass :evilgrin: and Splitz-ATV.

Also, have you started adding peds and weapons?

Deluxo is already added in.

I've got a total of 226 vehicles.

• Like 2
Uzzi47

Make a radio station with rock too, if you want...

Something like Bon Jovi, Linkin Park, Green Day, ACDC..ya'know wut i mean :D

Hmmm... Yes. Rock and Hip Hop will be amazing. And one with dubstep or samething. Edited by Gangster4Life
  • Like 1
universetwisters

...And one with dubspep or samething.

You mean dubstep?

• Like 3
Uzzi47

...And one with dubspep or samething.

You mean dubstep?Yes. I edit now. My misstake.
universetwisters

Yes. I edit now. My misstake.

You mean mistake?

alright i'll stop

• Like 4
dkluin

You mean mistake?

alright i'll stop

lmao

• Like 1
Uzzi47

You mean mistake?

alright i'll stop

Sorry. I type from the phone. I type better from PC. With no ''misstakes''.
  • Like 1
Not Available

You mean mistake?

alright i'll stop

lmaoThat was actually funny! :)

We are Romanian and we don't know so much English but we try :D

Anyway, great progress...can you add vehicles from GTA VCS or they will be in the stories version?

HomedogJesus

I'm thinking hardcore punk, mixed with hardcore alternative hip hop. Dubstep just seems not classy, I'd be all for a low fi experimental electronic station,like Flylo, xxyyxx, cherub, giffarage. I'm gonna move music out of this thread, pm me for any more suggestions or questions.

dkluin

Vehicles from VCS will be added. We already added the forelli excess based on Sultan handling, and other data for now. Cj2000 has to write a better set of data files so we can add these in too.

I should focus on the maps, though.

• Like 3
undertaker fan

Tbh, cars from lll, LCS and only exclusive cars From SA, VC and VCS should be added.

• Like 2
Ss4gogeta0

Make a radio station with rock too, if you want...

Something like Bon Jovi, Linkin Park, Green Day, ACDC..ya'know wut i mean :D

Hmmm... Yes. Rock and Hip Hop will be amazing. And one with dubstep or samething.

im still mulling over what kind of voices I will be giving each DJ for the radio stations... its alot harder than you think trying to plan material and which order songs with be played and such...

hopefully I can get something done before I move on the 4th

• Like 1
dkluin

Dat replies though.

I added the Coach and other SA vehicles to cargrp.dat, and some vehicles are now more common to find. Also added III and VC idaho as seen in the screenshots. Id love to add some Stories vehicles.

• Like 2
cj2000

You mean mistake?

alright i'll stop

Is the gramar nazi killing you again? :lol:

Edited by cj2000
  • Like 1
Avskygod0

I saw those cars from older games, they look neat. DeeZire or something like that converted some of those to SA and they look real nice, it's in his "things to do in san andreas" mod

• Like 1
dkluin

I saw those cars from older games, they look neat. DeeZire or something like that converted some of those to SA and they look real nice, it's in his "things to do in san andreas" mod

Alright, thanks. I think that cj2000 is doing a great job on these vehicles.

To any vehicle modders who don't mind me using your mods, let me know by PM. I could try to add these in, and ofcourse you'll get credit for them.

I want to add as many vehicles as I can, but there won't be thousands of them, just as a note. I'd like to turn GTA Underground into something like GTA United, but bigger. Obviously, I won't steal their work, I got a vision of how I want the first beta release to look, and it would be something like GTA United, but a bit.... bigger.

But, let's not focus on the future just yet. Still, there are many bugs that you've probably seen in my screenshots. I need a stable map, and we've got a long way to go.

If we're going for my vision, the mod would possibly be released in November or something. (Again, just a wild guess)

Besides, we can use GTA United's gang peds according to cj2000 in GTA Underground. I just found an old PM of him to me, from March, which I totally forgot about.

Anyways, here are some more vehicles I have added.

The Gang Rancher!

Only downside is that cj2000 probably messed the carcols up... But there's more! Some vehicles have their car colors by now. The LC Blista has it's color for example.

797692413478342.jpg 1716bf413478353.jpg 633774413478371.jpg e648c7413478380.jpg 896353413478387.jpg 279d35413478393.jpg 0c6b5f413478399.jpg f2aa60413478402.jpg 4a14b1413478407.jpg 7626d0413478414.jpg 8ee18f413478428.jpg a83d48413478436.jpg

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 5
Uzzi47

You mean mistake?

alright i'll stop

lmaoThat was actually funny! :)

That's right. We try :D
  • Like 1
dkluin

You mean mistake?

alright i'll stop

lmao
That was actually funny! :)

That's right. We try :D

I want to add the Little Willie by now....

• Like 2
dkluin

Will you add Splitz-ATV-6 from VCS? :santa:

I will. I love that vehicle, really. cj2000 is probably working on it :)

He works on his own, it's best to let him do the magic.

I've got car colors implemented for most vehicles by now. Should've done this before. Why, am I so lazy to finish what I've started :p

a74f2d413521227.jpg 772d8b413521234.jpg 623919413521242.jpg b3f559413521248.jpg dc03f6413521253.jpg be2ec4413521258.jpg f68165413521264.jpg e9a47f413521269.jpg 68f110413521276.jpg

• Like 3
eagle152

neat. Just curious - how many % of planned released stuff for beta 1 is done? Since you are adding vehicles, I assume that VC and LC are almost done?

dkluin

Converting LC is harder then most people think. I am trying to get the models to render by now. Once thats done, I can try to optimize the meshes.

Beforehand, I messed something up :/
bcf628413596218.jpg]

As for the maps, if I finished LC and got it ingame, you would see screenshots.

VC is pretty much done, but there will be a lot of changes later on.

One more thing, I'd say there's about 5% done for beta 1.0... Maybe less. Quite suprising isnt it? Didn't even start on MLL yet, and LC is just an overall pain to get it working. VC has alot of bugs, some coll bugs, small bugs like missing rooftops, and random collision meshes that the engine seems to render out, but when looking through these models, there is simply no real issue. They're fine, its the engine somehow loading them incorrectly.

So, i'm trying my best on my own (if you don't know it yet, I'm the only one doing the maps) with fixing these bugs, but in the end, beta 1.0 would come out sometime.

These bugs will all be fixed someday. Maybe tommorow, maybe today. Who knows, so once I've fixed these bugs, i'll let ya'all know.

Nevermind that crazy glitch, it's gone now :D

375c8f413615580.jpg

As for VC collision bugs, they're crazy.

775e74413616028.jpg

EDIT2:

Small mod update:

I'm adding the Kickstarter arena by now.

Back in early March, me and Jingles were using OpenVice's main map files as a start, we simply left out most of the interiors there.

What I'm doing: I'll add them back in one by one, and I'll try to fix any collision bugs with them too.

Then, I can start on Enex markers, and yes, I am taking a small break from bug fixing, so atleast something would be done. The skydome is yet, again, messed up. I have no idea what's causing it, to be honest.

To keep the progress up, I have to do something productive and focus on different things when something keeps failing. This way, we wont be stuck on fixing 1 single bug for weeks. And, i'd lose my motivation to get more content in for ya'all :) But that's not going to happen. I, myself am super-motivated enough to add new content to the mod anyways. No need to worry.

So, if anyone feels like helping out with modelling or anything else, feel free to contact me.

Anyways, i'll try to add some more VC interiors, maybe I'll convert some myself, to keep everyone happy. It's kinda like converting MH levels, which was pretty fun and easy to do :)

The content here will be improving from time to time, so once I'll release the mod, none of these bugs would probably be there anymore :p

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 6
ILOVEFOOTBALL95

This looks fantastic and a bit too good to be true to be honest but if you can make this work, then there is no doubt you go down as THE! best modder in my view. I really wish I could help in someway, I feel really sorry for you doing ALL of them maps yourself, I would really like to help as I said but have NO experience mapping and have never even installed a mapping program.

If there is anything else I could ever help with please anytime just shoot me a message; Is this going to be the long awaited SA Trilogy, it would explain why X-Seti went so quiet about it.

Now for my usual questions, will Gta San Andreas still have it's story line missions (Limits will be the biggest problem even I know that) whenever I install the "Enter Hidden Interiors" mod and that would mess up the story line alone, so I don't envy you your task.

Will there be a version like the layout of Grand Theft: Ultra (I know I'm A Broken Record) the image can be found on Google Images (Moddb) where and realistically Liberty City Is Joined To San Andreas?

Well that's it for me for now, remember any help? You know where I am.

ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Edited by ILOVEFOOTBALL95
dkluin

Its kinda like the long awaited SA Trilogy, yeah.

In Beta 1.0, I'd like to have SA shops in other cities like LC, VC, CC and MLL.

Storyline missions are cut out, but the side missions could remain and possibly support the new cars we're adding in.

Interiors from III, MH, MH2, and VC should be added aswell. They can be visited in various hidden interior universes, and the area not supposed to be visited, might be there too. (Hint #3)

About SA Trilogy, X-Seti even wanted me to work on that mod while working on Underground aswell.

I simply replied that I did not have the time and patience to work on two very large projects.

The map layout is simple:

LC will be located at 8000, 8000

CC will be located at 5000, 6000 (to be changed)

MLL will be located at 4000, 8000

SA will be located at 0, 0

Bullworth will probably be located at 8000, 12.000 (if included in beta 1.0)

And to finish it off, CTM will be located at 5000, -6000 (to be changed, and/or if included in Beta 1.0)

The 100% confirmed beta 1.0 areas are:

Liberty City (LC) - New York

Carcer City (CC) - Denver/Philedelphia/Boston or something else

Vice City (VC) - Miami

San Andreas (SA) - California

Mainland Liberty (MLL) - Chicago

The ones coming in a later release, but still confirmed:

Cottonmouth (CTM) - New Orleans

Upstate Liberty (UL) - Area above LC

Bullworth (BW) - Custom town.

Atlanta (AT) - No real name.

Ghosttown (GT) - Small city near LC and CC, located in Upstate Liberty

The cities that are mentioned but not confirmed:

Reddick Florida

Florida Keys (A series of small islands near VC)

Everglades (A swampy area near VC)

And some others I can't remember.

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 5
ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Ah right thanks for that, that's cleared some stuff up for me, yeah it would be really cool to see ALL of the hidden interiors available to visit throughout the unviverse

to bad about the storyline being made redundant would've been great to play that while having them other maps to go to.

Yeah true San Andreas style interiors working like gyms, clothing shops, gun shops etc etc etc working would be great and all of them cars and weapons totally blows my mind.

Sorry about the late reply.

ILOVEFOOTBALL95

• Like 2
dkluin

Ah right thanks for that, that's cleared some stuff up for me, yeah it would be really cool to see ALL of the hidden interiors available to visit throughout the unviverse

to bad about the storyline being made redundant would've been great to play that while having them other maps to go to.

Yeah true San Andreas style interiors working like gyms, clothing shops, gun shops etc etc etc working would be great and all of them cars and weapons totally blows my mind.

Sorry about the late reply.

ILOVEFOOTBALL95

It takes time for me, and as a side note, I need to look into GTA United, into their gang zone script, since I could ask permission for several scripts so I can include them in GTA Underground.

We can even ask ZAZ for permission to include his stripped SCM, allowing me to blend my scripts with his, forming a new SCM ready to be included in GTA Underground. It would be possible to add many many aspects then.

Maybe animal hunting would be nice? Somebody, give me ideas.

And besides, I can use VC's Hyman Memorial Stadium interiors to add new stadium events to GTA Underground, how about that? The power of ideas can be mind-blowing, can't it?

EDIT: Added more vehicle content into the game, and I'm sorry, the bugs still arent fixed :(

Tommorow we'll see what's causing this madness.

6d6dc7413811373.jpg 2553b5413811378.jpg 3217de413811381.jpg d7b6b4413811383.jpg 651793413811387.jpg 456ad5413811391.jpg 4ad568413811396.jpg 749016413811400.jpg 8a5796413811401.jpg ff4824413811404.jpg 9862a1413811407.jpg 301e9c413811410.jpg e18f36413811412.jpg c8ae38413811417.jpg

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 7
dkluin

Great work with vehicles! But it's a but at the sky or at distance...

Skybox is f*cked atm...

• Like 3
HomedogJesus

Great work. Should we encourage people to start some hype, get this some attention?

• Like 1