• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• dkluin

• Nagletz

• ILOVEFOOTBALL95

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

GTA: Underground is an ambitious total conversion mod for Grand Theft Auto: San Andreas that aims to unite the entire Rockstar 3D Era Universe into a single mod. This means maps from GTA: Vice City, G

Latest and previous versions are available here: https://gtaundergroundmod.com/pages/releases GOOGLE DRIVE: https://drive.google.com/file/d/1jArkVZPOC-pSjM0plTSQN22oEeC03DAq/view?usp=s

----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------   You can view

Sure thing. I'm awaiting XP's criticisms on my characters, plus I've got sh*t tons of more content I'm going to dump down here for general suggestions, I just don't want to dump it all at once and bog down the focus of the thread, or it be easily and simply forgotten.

It's 6 am, and I'm still up for some reason. I'll add you on Skype tomorrow, excited to help with ATL.

(PS you better name it Capitus)

Until then, zzzz

• Like 1

It may be easier to make the storyline take place in about 2000. You wouldn't have to implement new technology that complicates gameplay. It's a good year to play off the state of San Andreas and Liberty City as in the same universe, you'd still have to play off Vice City as a mini isolated culture spot, not an issue. Also, you wouldn't have to play off car models as being suspiciously behind the times. If you set it in 2010, it wouldn't be believable. Then again I don't know what you're doing to make it passable.

It's worth considering, I guess.

I agree with you until some point, but some things I really disagree. I think 2002 or 2003 feats more than 2000 because GTA III takes place in 2001. I really can´t understand, why VC should be always refered to the 80s. And cars from the 80s are also still present now, you wouldn´t see that cars very often, but thats all.

It may be easier to make the storyline take place in about 2000. You wouldn't have to implement new technology that complicates gameplay. It's a good year to play off the state of San Andreas and Liberty City as in the same universe, you'd still have to play off Vice City as a mini isolated culture spot, not an issue. Also, you wouldn't have to play off car models as being suspiciously behind the times. If you set it in 2010, it wouldn't be believable. Then again I don't know what you're doing to make it passable.

It's worth considering, I guess.

I agree with you until some point, but some things I really disagree. I think 2002 or 2003 feats more than 2000 because GTA III takes place in 2001. I really can´t understand, why VC should be always refered to the 80s. And cars from the 80s are also still present now, you wouldn´t see that cars very often, but thats all.

And thats why we should convert more cars, it gives a realistic feeling.

• Like 2

I like 2003. That's my final vote.

Yes that´ll be a good year. I also choose this year for my GTA concept thread, but have to leave it because of my awful english.

This is going to be f**king awesome! Keep up this amazing work.

Ryder: ''Keep up, mother***ker!''

I am still fallow this topic and still waiting to play it.

Edited by Gangster4Life
  • Like 2

Should we actively seek more people to help with this project? I could run some publicity, try and tell people about this. Or would adding new people only make this more stressful?

Should we actively seek more people to help with this project? I could run some publicity, try and tell people about this. Or would adding new people only make this more stressful?

I guess we should. And discuss these things with me in private (Skype), if you can.

;)

I always need more people.

• Like 2

This mod is going to be amazing! but i thought it unites the 3D era GTA games only, therefore why are you adding other maps into it (MH, MH2 etc..)? neverthless this is a great mod, can't wait to see some update vids.

This mod is going to be amazing! but i thought it unites the 3D era GTA games only, therefore why are you adding other maps into it (MH, MH2 etc..)? neverthless this is a great mod, can't wait to see some update vids.

MH and MH2 maps are set in the 3D era, take a look at how many models they've used from SA, VC, III.

And MH storyline events are mentioned in GTA III radio, so everything was planned out by R*, it seems.

I know they are set in the 3D era, what i meant was; i thought you were ONLY going to unite the LCS, VCS and SA map together and not add other game's map into your mod.

I know they are set in the 3D era, what i meant was; i thought you were ONLY going to unite the LCS, VCS and SA map together and not add other game's map into your mod.

Im not uniting VCS and LCS, that's Redreaper666's job.

I'm uniting VC, LC, CTM, CC, and various other 3D era cities on here.

Check the stories version for the stories maps only.

Ah ok, i see. No matter, i'm still looking forward to this mod. I hope there would be peds & traffic on VC, LC and other cities that you will add in your mod.

• Like 2

I will. I am waiting on fastman92 to make a proper path modding tool since none of the tools actually support his format. It is required to use fastman92's format if we want to actually add traffic.

Ofcourse there's OpenVice, it has path files we can use, although due to many reasons it is impossible to use. Yet.

Right now I'm looking at interiors, coming soon!

Current interior stuff state: Buggy as f*ck.

OpenVice's interiors are now added in aswell, but damn the bugs :O

bd8d3f413075932.jpg 33c64a413075939.jpg 2f6961413075947.jpg baabc4413075956.jpg b1c50b413075967.jpg 1270f0413075973.jpg

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 3

This sound great! Now you're working on interiors. Keep up and never give up, guys!!!

EDIT: I see a bug only in 2nd picture. It's the single bug who must be remediet?

Edited by Gangster4Life

This sound great! Now you're working on interiors. Keep up and never give up, guys!!!

EDIT: I see a bug only in 2nd picture. It's the single bug who must be remediet?

Well, you're right, the 2nd picture reveals the current issues VC is having.

I've fixed many issues today regarding VC, and I merged my CC levels with Underground.

VC has corrupted collision meshes, I never really looked at them, so I couldn't see what the exact issue was. I have fixed SA collision bugs that would only appear when VC was enabled, by adding occlusion zones to the game. Also, using OpenVice's stuff.

1 more thing.... Garages are implemented by now! Although, they require time. I'm not doing it atm.

no screen :)

But, you guys have forgotten about vehicles yet?

e88f8f413091768.jpg 192cb1413091772.jpg ee5661413091776.jpg

Going to add more in a sec. Time to add more vehicles :)

Here we go!

82beb5413095316.jpg 68e782413095320.jpg 4397f3413095324.jpg 630473413095330.jpg

Edited by dkluin

Nice Diablo Stallion!!!

And nice Mafia Sentinel!!!

Thanks! :D

cj2000 made them, he's working on vehicles for our mod.

He gave us permission to use his car pack, it has alot of already written files in it.

Saves me work ;)

Here's more:

70fbb0413096518.jpg 4966e3413096523.jpg 0ae126413096526.jpg 6be354413096531.jpg

Side note: these vehicles are added. They do not replace any vehicle.

Edited by dkluin

I assume that youre counting on me to release the mod this summer. Well, modding takes time. Please dont ask me these questions, feel free to ask anything else.

Some other info:

I made a wild guess about releasing the mod in August, if you read that post, you will probably see the note that I have added.

To make a long story short: the mod is done when its done.

lookin good

Thank you, i'm adding Monstrority and other vehicles made by cj2000, he's really good with making vehicles.

4c1081413166109.jpg

*ignore my clumsyness when it comes to cleaning a desktop and my HDD

About 225 vehicles are currently in the mod.

I'll try to add as many as possible to the vehicles.ide file, therefore enabling them, and when added to cargrp.dat, we can see them in traffic.

I've also added a Coach to SA traffic, making it more common.

I hope, we can give VCPD cop cars a zone using SCM code.

Should be possible.

Here are two new vehicles: LC Blista and the VC Zebra!

1feb70413168013.jpg

Edited by dkluin
  • Like 2

Loving the cars.

Also, general opinion here, but I was looking for a new genre that hasn't been expressed in the GTA series before when it comes to radio stations, I thought of hardcore/alternative hip hop. I am making s station and presenting it to the Dev team, wanted to know if you guys would be interested in seeing artists such as Death Grips, Tyler the Creator, ho99o9 and other get brought into a station. I think we all concluded that there is no need to worry about copyright law, it isn't reproduction with profit, plus it is an obscure mod.

Tell me what you think about a hardcore hip hop station. Feedback encouraged! Thanks.

• Like 2

Id love to see what youve got. Today I will add more vehicles to the mod. Id like to add as much as I can.

Loving the cars.

Also, general opinion here, but I was looking for a new genre that hasn't been expressed in the GTA series before when it comes to radio stations, I thought of hardcore/alternative hip hop. I am making s station and presenting it to the Dev team, wanted to know if you guys would be interested in seeing artists such as Death Grips, Tyler the Creator, ho99o9 and other get brought into a station. I think we all concluded that there is no need to worry about copyright law, it isn't reproduction with profit, plus it is an obscure mod.

Tell me what you think about a hardcore hip hop station. Feedback encouraged! Thanks.

I am a Hip Hop fan and even I don´t know the guies, you mentioned, a Hip Hop station would be really cool. Concidering copyright it could be a proble even under the condition you are making no profit with that stuff.

Also have some questions and ideas about the story, may be we can talk on skype about.

• Like 1

Loving the cars.

I am a Hip Hop fan and even I don´t know the guies, you mentioned, a Hip Hop station would be really cool. Concidering copyright it could be a proble even under the condition you are making no profit with that stuff.

Also have some questions and ideas about the story, may be we can talk on skype about.

I'm adding all of your vehicles, i've discovered a camera bug on the Deluxo, it should be fixed :)

Feel free to post any screenshot when you're done with some vehicles, btw.

Ignore the current bugs, and enjoy the vehicles. I want to focus one 1 thing at a time.

Here's some screenshots about other vehicles I added.

f3018e413265759.jpg 7626d0413265762.jpg 8ee18f413265767.jpg faa565413265772.jpg a83d48413265780.jpg 9c60f2413265786.jpg 5269da413265789.jpg c7e0b6413265795.jpg b39a70413265798.jpg ca30b1413265811.jpg f578b0413265822.jpg b7f19d413265834.jpg 3d5935413265844.jpg db2f58413265850.jpg 7e3165413265857.jpg 9216aa413265862.jpg 86759d413265869.jpg c87667413265873.jpg f6cd7d413265877.jpg

Edited by dkluin