4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

dkluin

[WIP|BETA|SA] GTA: Underground - Mod Discussion

GTA: UG poll  

715 members have voted

1. 3. Should Atlantis return?

• Yes, it should return and we should continue working on how it was before it was removed.
    • Yes, it should return but only the slum should stay and the rest should be replaced because of the repetitive city layout
    • No, it shouldn't, instead work on Carcer City and/or Cottonmouth
    • No, it shouldn't. Finish what's on the to do list first.

dkluin

Project 2dfx is incompatible. I don't recommend installing 3.3.10 as it is one of our worst releases to date. We are working on a patch to solve the issues.

-----

New video (will be public in 35 minutes)

https://youtu.be/-rfVmM1-Jaw

Edited by dkluin

hugo L

Hi I would like deleted the mods that can change the climate when arriving in a city (vice city and liberty city) on Snapshot 2.2 How do we do Thanks

CT1612
3 hours ago, dkluin said:

Project 2dfx is incompatible. I don't recommend installing 3.3.10 as it is one of our worst releases to date. We are working on a patch to solve the issues.

-----

New video (will be public in 35 minutes)

https://youtu.be/-rfVmM1-Jaw

Sh..t happens. Fix it whenever you have time, so a 3.3.11. next weekend or in two weeks will do the job until 3.4 will bring us new goodies.

Hopefully IVF fix will come as well anytime soon.

𝙲olby
9 hours ago, hugo L said:

Hi I would like deleted the mods that can change the climate when arriving in a city (vice city and liberty city) on Snapshot 2.2 How do we do Thanks

Please, use 3.3.10

TarRebririon
5 hours ago, 𝙲olby said:

Please, use 3.3.10

Don't use 3.3.10. Use 3.3 for a while while waiting for 3.3.11

bob.blunderton

This is errata from 3.3.9 (as you said 3.3.10 is a bit bugged), though I didn't see the following the the change log:

The safe house door is rotating 90 degrees too far clockwise, as if to be stuck in the 'open' position, affecting the player entry scene, at Red Sands West (Las Venturas, single-floor ranch home with attached garage).  It functions fine (does not crash/lock up etc), but looks bad.  The location is just on the north/north-west side of the airport, I believe.  Again you can still go in and out fine.  Dis-regard if this was fixed in 3.3.10 and not entered into the change-log.

I will give a shout if I see anything else not part (not fixed in) of 3.3.10 patch change-log in 3.3.9.  Thus far for the week or two I've been playing this, 3.3.9 seems to be the sweet deal, though I haven't tried 3.3.10 due to it being a bit of a lemon.  These things happen though - it's happened to me many times.

Keep up the great work - the new weather system/graphics pics look beautiful & can't wait (well I can wait, will wait for 3.3.11 or whatever patch-fix comes out for 3.3.10).  Will wait until it's solid.

--Cheers mate!

Also, forgot one thing:

Having quite an enjoyable time using the tow-truck to tow cars up to the import/exports drop-off point.  Maybe there could be side-missions with a tow-truck.  These would be like the vigilante missions where you'd have to go repossess a vehicle that would try to run from you, to drop-off at the Doherty safe-house or some other practical place like a car scrap-yard or where-ever a towing place would logically located.  Would be pretty awesome playing the repo man in this game, for abandoned, parked, or even vehicles in motion being driven.  Just a thought - I am sure you have your hands full already though!

m0nku
1 hour ago, bob.blunderton said:

The safe house door is rotating 90 degrees too far clockwise, as if to be stuck in the 'open' position, affecting the player entry scene, at Red Sands West (Las Venturas, single-floor ranch home with attached garage).  It functions fine (does not crash/lock up etc), but looks bad.  The location is just on the north/north-west side of the airport, I believe.  Again you can still go in and out fine.  Dis-regard if this was fixed in 3.3.10 and not entered into the change-log.

that door is like that in unmodded SA, it has nothing to do with this mod

dkluin
4 hours ago, bob.blunderton said:

This is errata from 3.3.9 (as you said 3.3.10 is a bit bugged), though I didn't see the following the the change log:

I will give a shout if I see anything else not part (not fixed in) of 3.3.10 patch change-log in 3.3.9.  Thus far for the week or two I've been playing this, 3.3.9 seems to be the sweet deal, though I haven't tried 3.3.10 due to it being a bit of a lemon.  These things happen though - it's happened to me many times.

Keep up the great work - the new weather system/graphics pics look beautiful & can't wait (well I can wait, will wait for 3.3.11 or whatever patch-fix comes out for 3.3.10).  Will wait until it's solid.

--Cheers mate!

Also, forgot one thing:

Having quite an enjoyable time using the tow-truck to tow cars up to the import/exports drop-off point.  Maybe there could be side-missions with a tow-truck.  These would be like the vigilante missions where you'd have to go repossess a vehicle that would try to run from you, to drop-off at the Doherty safe-house or some other practical place like a car scrap-yard or where-ever a towing place would logically located.  Would be pretty awesome playing the repo man in this game, for abandoned, parked, or even vehicles in motion being driven.  Just a thought - I am sure you have your hands full already though!

Not a bug.