3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread

SeaWallTx

Test Subject #1498

Just out of curiosity, does anyone know the RGB of Ballas vehicles?

Isn't it just Bright Purple in LSC?

Isn't it just Bright Purple in LSC?The primary is Metallic Bright Purple, the secondary is Metallic Sandy Brown, and the pearlescent is also Sandy Brown.

The colors on all the Gang cars is explained in the first post.

If you truly want to know the RGB value of Bright Purple...sorry, I've looked for RGB values of LSC colors and have never been able to find them.

If you're asking me if I know the RGB for Pea Green, then as I said in my preceding post, I don't know the RGB values for any of the LSC colors. If anyone has a list, I'd love to see it.

To be honest, I don't even remember Pea Green in LSC, but I usually don't look at the greens much.

Pea green is a wheel colour, bender has an infernus? that's like pea green on metal or gold.. with a pea green pearl?.? It's pretty sick.

it have like yellowish pear on it i love that modded color alot i would paint all of my cars on that color, its not shiny or something like that it has very bit of pear i cant really say whats exact color on it, probably pea green

Comet_verde.jpg

I like Lenny's Comet color too i would love that color too!

Edited by Benderowy_

Yeah most times back in the day when the crew over metal still worked and you could add pearls the pearl would show up to much but your car is really well done, You can't notice the pearl moving around or anything.

About these worn white scientist Washington's. Are we sure they are worn white?. I picked one up and its a highly reflective white, almost blinds me inside the garage.

Not only that, it's clearly a different white than the burrito parked right beside it. I don't know what to think about this but its a different white than anything in LSC. Its so bright no pearl is visible on it.

Just an update on that Washington, parked next to the worn white super diamond there's no comparison.. Completely different. I'm going to go back up to the Washington spawn next game morning to see if they spawn in a true worn white also or not. By the way by the super diamond mesure the burrito isn't worn white either.

I don't think the Super Diamond is worn white, I don't think anyone ever said it was. It's too shiny. It is definitely not a bare worn color, and I don't think it's a worn with pearlescent, either.

I can tell in LSC that it doesn't have a pearlescent that's available in LSC, but I can't tell whether or not it has any pearl on it at all.

On another subject...

Regarding the orange Sentinel XS that's been mentioned, I finally saw one again, and this time I uploaded a video of the sighting, capture, and examination. I was going back and forth past the parking lot next to the rail car restaurant, trying to get something to spawn there. I had just left the vicinity when I spotted something driving the other way which looked like it might've been this Sentinel, so I turned around and sure enough, it was.

In the video you can see that it has no mods at all. All it has is the unusual paint job, and the fact that as far as the Sentinel XS goes, it's a fairly rare spawn. The Sentinel XS will much more commonly appear in black, grey/silver, or white with a red (or orange?) roof/secondary.

Edited by JRebbert512

I'm starting to think after the buccaneer incident that we can force spawn worn/special colours in traffic. The green super diamond has no pearl if we assume ypu can have no pearl?. Its very similar to when you select black... But not quite. The buccaneer is like the same colour as the blue sandking without the pearl or with a different pearl.

I'm going to fill a garage up completely with worn or naturally spawned special colours and see what I can come up with.

Edited by elfoam

I'm starting to think after the buccaneer incident that we can force spawn worn/special colours in traffic. The green super diamond has no pearl if we assume ypu can have no pearl?. Its very similar to when you select black... But not quite. The buccaneer is like the same colour as the blue sandking without the pearl or with a different pearl.

(Rim) Baby Blue.

Same as the Pigalle. I stored a buccaneer on PS3 with that colour and checked.I drive Worn/Rim colour vehicles online alot, and it doesn't seem to change the spawns.

(Rim) Baby Blue.

Same as the Pigalle. I stored a buccaneer on PS3 with that colour and checked.I drive Worn/Rim colour vehicles online alot, and it doesn't seem to change the spawns.

How rare a spawn is it? and have you ever seen it on any other cars?. I don't remember ever having seen it before at least not on ps4 wheel the lighting really shows it off and makes it easy to spot.

flyingnipple

What is the Buccaneer incident? Sorry if this is a dumb question but I can't find the post.

If there is a custom Buccaneer that spawns (besides the gang ones) I'd love to have one.

Edited by flyingnipple

(Rim) Baby Blue.

How rare a spawn is it? and have you ever seen it on any other cars?. I don't remember ever having seen it before at least not on ps4 wheel the lighting really shows it off and makes it easy to spot.

The Buccaneer? It's fairly normal, it's in the regular equivalent to what would be like a carcols.dat for GTAIV. Normal rates etc, slightly more rare I suppose. The Pigalle is the same, but a more rare car to spawn. I made sure to grab one online as soon as it was possible.

(Rim) Baby Blue.

The Buccaneer? It's fairly normal, it's in the regular equivalent to what would be like a carcols.dat for GTAIV. Normal rates etc, slightly more rare I suppose. The Pigalle is the same, but a more rare car to spawn. I made sure to grab one online as soon as it was possible.

When you say you grabbed one, are you referring to the Buccaneer or Pigalle? If there was a Pigalle in rim Baby Blue (or any non-standard LSC color), why was this not reported here, so other players could have tried to hunt one down to keep it for themselves?

When you say you grabbed one, are you referring to the Buccaneer or Pigalle? If there was a Pigalle in rim Baby Blue (or any non-standard LSC color), why was this not reported here, so other players could have tried to hunt one down to keep it for themselves?

http://gtaforums.com/topic/766408-npc-modified-rare-vehicle-bicycle-mega-thread/page-4?do=findComment&comment=1066981672

It's not like it's some kind of mind boggling revelation. They're all over the place in SP.

UPDATE: 10:05pm

Added the following information, to the following sections.

►Vehicles that I still need:

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Matte Lime Green Infernus (Premium Vehicle)

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Purple Infernus (Premium Vehicle)

►Vehicles & Their Painted & Unique STOCK Wheels:

**If you change the Wheels on THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES you CANNOT go back to the Painted Stock Wheels, the Stock wheels WILL become Alloy once changed.**

●How to Paint Most Stock Motorcycle Wheels!

✘This does NOT work for Bagger, Hexer, Daemon, or any motorcycle with Chrome Stock Wheels(just as the old Paint Stock Wheels Glitch for Cars didn't.)
➸Once in an "Online Session" obtain the motorcycle you wish to color the "Stock Wheel" of and drive it in to the nearest LSC,
✓(If you already have LSC Wheels on your Motorcycle, don't worry, you simply MUST go to the "Wheels" section and go to "Wheel Type"~"Front" and purchase the"Stock Wheel" begin the glitch.)
➸Then scroll to the "Wheels" section and go to "Wheel Type"~"Rear" and purchase the cheapest wheel,(Trident is the cheapest wheel.)
➸Now back out to the "Wheels" menu and choose "Wheel Color",
➸Then select the color you what to Paint/Color/Tint the "Stock Wheel",
✓(When your doing this glitch, you can check out the affects the color will have on the Stock Wheels by looking at the Front Wheel as you change the "Wheel Color" category of the "Rear Wheel".)
➸Now back out to the "Wheels" menu and choose "Wheel Type" and select "Rear",
✓(If you try to pick the "Stock Wheel" in the "Front" category the "Stock Wheel" will not keep the color, it will become Alloy.)
➸Then select the "Stock Wheels" again( in the "Rear" category),
➸Once you have selected the "Stock Wheel" from ANY "Wheel Type" category EXCEPT "Muscle", or whatever one you picked to color you can simply back out to the Main LSC menu and continue Modifying your Vehicle or Exit LSC completely,
➸Enjoy!
Tips:
✘If you already have LSC Wheels on your Motorcycle, don't worry, you simply MUST go to the "Wheels" section and go to "Wheel Type"~"Front" and purchase the"Stock Wheel" begin the glitch.
✘When your doing this glitch, you can check out the affects the color will have on the Stock Wheels by looking at the Front Wheel as you change the "Wheel Color" category of the "Rear Wheel".

✘The color will be affected by the color of the "Stock Wheel" if it is dark, like the Double T's then it will darken the color. For instance if you used Race Yellow Wheel Color on a Double T it would only appear as a Dark Deep Gold on the "Stock Wheel.
✘This does NOT work for Bagger, Hexer, Daemon, or any motorcycle with Chrome Stock Wheels(just as the old Paint Stock Wheels Glitch for Cars didn't.)

●Sentinel XL(with Painted Stock Wheels)

If you Purchase one the wheels will be Black, but on the Streets they can be found in other colors.

●Brown Phoenixes(with Unique Painted Stock Wheels)

The Brown Phoenixes can be found with an unobtainable wheel color, and this IS applied to its Stock Wheels, where as ALL other Phoenix Colors have Alloy Stock Wheels.

●Custom Painted Double T(with Unique Painted Stock Wheels)

If you Purchase one the wheels MAY come in Alloy or Black, but on the Streets they can be found in other colors, however it needs a glitch to be stored.

★★You CAN change the wheels on THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES and later return to stock and still get the same coloring effects.★★

★Dubsta2★(with UNIQUE Stock Wheels)

Dubsta2(with UNIQUE Stock Wheels)

Blacked out Rim, but the unique part is that the outer ring of the rim will be whatever the Pearlescent Color of your vehicle is.

★Dubsta★(with UNIQUE Stock Wheels)

Chrome Rim will have a slight tinting on the Chrome Stock Rim that reflects whatever the Pearlescent Color of your vehicle is.

Rusty BF Surfer(with UNIQUE Stock Wheels)

The Stock Wheels on this vehicle appear to be Red Classic Rod Wheels, however they are NOT painted at all, it is actually just a rim that is unique to the vehicle and is Red itself.

Rhapsody(with UNIQUE Stock Wheels)

The Stock Wheels on this vehicle have a White Wall stripe on the Tires of the Stock Wheels, like a "Custom Tire" for a "Lowrider Wheel" however these are Off-road Style Wheels and are NOT "Custom Tires" at all, it is actually just a wheel that is unique to the vehicle.

Sovereign(with UNIQUE Stock Wheels)

The Stock Wheels on this vehicle have a White Wall stripe on the Tires of the Stock Wheels, like a "Custom Tire" for a "Lowrider Wheel" however these are NOT "Custom Tires" at all, it is actually just a wheel that is unique to the vehicle.

P.S.

I am going to update the thread again, remove the "unaffiliated" from most of the vehicles, add a lot more info for many of the vehicle that are missing it that y'all have giving the info for. don't think I am ignoring y'all. Just got a lot on my plate right now.

Edited by SeaWallTx

Murciélago

UPDATE: 10:05pm

Added the following information, to the following sections.

►Vehicles that I still need:

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Matte Lime Green Infernus (Premium Vehicle)

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Purple Infernus (Premium Vehicle)

►Vehicles & Their Painted & Unique STOCK Wheels:

**If you change the Wheels on THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES you CANNOT go back to the Painted Stock Wheels, the Stock wheels WILL become Alloy once changed.**

●How to Paint Most Stock Motorcycle Wheels!

➸Once in an "Online Session" obtain the motorcycle you wish to color the "Stock Wheel" of and drive it in to the nearest LSC,

✓(If you already have LSC Wheels on your Motorcycle, don't worry, you simply MUST go to the "Wheels" section and go to "Wheel Type"~"Front" and purchase the"Stock Wheel" begin the glitch.)

➸Then scroll to the "Wheels" section and go to "Wheel Type"~"Rear" and purchase the cheapest wheel,(Trident is the cheapest wheel.)

➸Now back out to the "Wheels" menu and choose "Wheel Color",

➸Then select the color you what to Paint/Color/Tint the "Stock Wheel",

✓(When your doing this glitch, you can check out the affects the color will have on the Stock Wheels by looking at the Front Wheel as you change the "Wheel Color" category of the "Rear Wheel".)

➸Now back out to the "Wheels" menu and choose "Wheel Type" and select "Rear",

✓(If you try to pick the "Stock Wheel" in the "Front" category the "Stock Wheel" will not keep the color, it will become Alloy.)

➸Then select the "Stock Wheels" again( in the "Rear" category),

➸Once you have selected the "Stock Wheel" from ANY "Wheel Type" category EXCEPT "Muscle", or whatever one you picked to color you can simply back out to the Main LSC menu and continue Modifying your Vehicle or Exit LSC completely,

➸Enjoy!

Tips:

✘If you already have LSC Wheels on your Motorcycle, don't worry, you simply MUST go to the "Wheels" section and go to "Wheel Type"~"Front" and purchase the"Stock Wheel" begin the glitch.

✘When your doing this glitch, you can check out the affects the color will have on the Stock Wheels by looking at the Front Wheel as you change the "Wheel Color" category of the "Rear Wheel".

✘The color will be affected by the color of the "Stock Wheel" if it is dark, like the Double T's then it will darken the color. For instance if you used Race Yellow Wheel Color on a Double T it would only appear as a Dark Deep Gold on the "Stock Wheel.

●Sentinel XL(with Painted Stock Wheels)

If you Purchase one the wheels will be Black, but on the Streets they can be found in other colors.

●Brown Phoenixes(with Unique Painted Stock Wheels)

Brown Phoenixes(with Unique Painted Stock Wheels)

The Brown Phoenixes can be found with an unobtainable wheel color, and this IS applied to its Stock Wheels, where as ALL other Phoenix Colors have Alloy Stock Wheels.

●Custom Painted Double T(with Unique Painted Stock Wheels)

If you Purchase one the wheels MAY come in Alloy or Black, but on the Streets they can be found in other colors, however it needs a glitch to be stored.

★★You CAN change the wheels on THE FOLLOWING VEHICLES and later return to stock and still get the same coloring effects.★★

★Dubsta2★(with UNIQUE Stock Wheels)

Dubsta2(with UNIQUE Stock Wheels)

Blacked out Rim, but the unique part is that the outer ring of the rim will be whatever the Pearlescent Color of your vehicle is.

★Dubsta★(with UNIQUE Stock Wheels)

Chrome Rim will have a slight tinting on the Chrome Stock Rim that reflects whatever the Pearlescent Color of your vehicle is.

The Stock Wheels on this vehicle appear to be Red Classic Rod Wheels, however they are NOT painted at all, it is actually just a rim that is unique to the vehicle and is Red itself.

Rhapsody(with UNIQUE Stock Wheels)

The Stock Wheels on this vehicle have a White Wall stripe on the Tires of the Stock Wheels, like a "Custom Tire" for a "Lowrider Wheel" however these are Off-road Style Wheels and are NOT "Custom Tires" at all, it is actually just a wheel that is unique to the vehicle.

Sovereign(with UNIQUE Stock Wheels)

The Stock Wheels on this vehicle have a White Wall stripe on the Tires of the Stock Wheels, like a "Custom Tire" for a "Lowrider Wheel" however these are NOT "Custom Tires" at all, it is actually just a wheel that is unique to the vehicle.

P.S.

I am going to update the thread again, remove the "unaffiliated" from most of the vehicles, add a lot more info for many of the vehicle that are missing it that y'all have giving the info for. don't think I am ignoring y'all. Just got a lot on my plate right now.

Phoenix video has the wrong link

Thanks, Corrected;

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

P.S.

@Everyone

I appreciate all of the effort and work everyone is putting into this thread it is really coming together. I WILL update before the 10th, because we all know what is happening on the 10th and I don't think anyone will be too busy on this thread, for a little bit after that, UNLESS there are some NEW vehicles spawned due to the Heists. Also I am starting to get a better understanding on the LSPD Buffalo and I hope to bring y'all a How To video for that vehicle very soon, the rest it is just a matter of tracking them down.

►Vehicles that I still need to find:

●LSPD Police Buffalo

●LSPD Police Stainer

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Red Comet

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Green(Blue) Comet

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Matte Lime Green Infernus

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Purple Infernus

●FIB Buffalo Satellite-Field Spawn Location(LG Only)

FIB Buffalo

• Like 2

http://gtaforums.com/topic/766408-npc-modified-rare-vehicle-bicycle-mega-thread/page-4?do=findComment&comment=1066981672

It's not like it's some kind of mind boggling revelation. They're all over the place in SP.

What does what's in SP have to do with Online? This thread is in the Online forum and is about cars that appear in Online. LOTS of cars are all over the place in SP. There's a unique red Turismo that appears in SP right outside the Burton LSC's garage door. Have you ever seen that in Online? I haven't, nor have I read of anyone else seeing it, either. There's a sticker bomb Panto that appears in the same place. Same question; same answer from me. Ditto for lots of other cars. Just because something is seen in SP, there's no reason to assume it's going to be in Online. I've barely even played SP since switching to PS4, so it's not even a safe assumption that anyone's even going to see all the custom cars in SP, anyway.

All I'm saying is that if a custom or unique-color car is discovered in Online, perhaps it would have been appropriate and helpful to post about it in this thread, in plain sight for all to easily see, rather than hiding it away in a spoiler. Because I never saw it, and I'm sure I'm not the only one who missed it.

That's too bad. It's not my thread, and it's not yours either. If you had read the discussion when it was happening a week ago you would have had every reason to open the spoiler. You had no interest then and that's not my fault. I kept it in a spoiler out of respect for SeaWall and his topic. You shouldn't attack me for doing the right thing, it's not my fault you're all butthurt over missing something. I posted it a week ago. If you had read you would have known. A week ago. Those pictures are in an online garage. It obviously spawns online. Use your eyes.

Here I was respecting your work but if you're going to lash out at me for having proper etiquette I have no business continuing this discussion.

On your 'what does SP have to do with online' subject: The Pigalle is not a custom NPC vehicle. It is a stock vehicle with an unobtainable paintjob. It has just as much a chance of spawning as a Bravado Buffalo or the Albany Buccaneer that was also in question. Your rebuttal of using custom NPC vehicles as a cop-out is moot. You should change your attitude, honestly.

Edited by einjzmolf

Murciélago

Guys, chill. I know what'll cheer you guys up.

Enjoy this picture of my sh*tty Honda Accord next to a SLR Mclaren :p

Now to get my car to spawn in that color...

Tf4qERH.jpg

Edited by KifflomBroBro

Murciélago

Thanks, Corrected;

- - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - - -

P.S.

@Everyone

I appreciate all of the effort and work everyone is putting into this thread it is really coming together. I WILL update before the 10th, because we all know what is happening on the 10th and I don't think anyone will be too busy on this thread, for a little bit after that, UNLESS there are some NEW vehicles spawned due to the Heists. Also I am starting to get a better understanding on the LSPD Buffalo and I hope to bring y'all a How To video for that vehicle very soon, the rest it is just a matter of tracking them down.

►Vehicles that I still need to find:

●LSPD Police Buffalo

●LSPD Police Stainer

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Red Comet

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Green(Blue) Comet

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Matte Lime Green Infernus

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Purple Infernus

●FIB Buffalo Satellite-Field Spawn Location(LG Only)

●FIB Buffalo

I found 2 locations of where the LSPD Stanier spawns. I was driving a Rhapsody when spawning the first one.

That's too bad. It's not my thread, and it's not yours either. If you had read the discussion when it was happening a week ago you would have had every reason to open the spoiler. You had no interest then and that's not my fault. I kept it in a spoiler out of respect for SeaWall and his topic. You shouldn't attack me for doing the right thing, it's not my fault you're all butthurt over missing something. I posted it a week ago. If you had read you would have known. A week ago. Those pictures are in an online garage. It obviously spawns online. Use your eyes.

Here I was respecting your work but if you're going to lash out at me for having proper etiquette I have no business continuing this discussion.

On your 'what does SP have to do with online' subject: The Pigalle is not a custom NPC vehicle. It is a stock vehicle with an unobtainable paintjob. It has just as much a chance of spawning as a Bravado Buffalo or the Albany Buccaneer that was also in question. Your rebuttal of using custom NPC vehicles as a cop-out is moot. You should change your attitude, honestly.

First of all, I did not say the Pigalle was a custom NPC vehicle. I did say, "...if a custom or unique-colored car is discovered in Online..." However, I'm sure I do occasionally refer to any of the cars in the OP as "custom cars", using the term in a generic sense. Look at the thread title, it specifically mentions NOC modified, aka custom, vehicles, and look at what SeaWallTX has just added: two vehicles, the green and purple Infernuses, that are even less custom than the Pigalle or Buffalo. So it's not a "cop out", it would have been a generic reference, but it's a moot point since I didn't even call the Pigalle a custom car.

Secondly, I read the discussion "as it was happening". I read this thread every day, I have it bookmarked. So yes, obviously I did not read your post as thoroughly as perhaps, in retrospect, I should have. But the reason for that is you did nothing to call any attention to it. You hid the photos in a spoiler. There was no reason to do so. You say you did it out of respect; respect for what? This thread is about custom cars! What sense does it make to hide something that is directly on topic?

Thirdly, I was not attacking you and I certainly wasn't getting "butthurt". And don't ever use that term in reference to me again. I was politely pointing out that you could've perhaps called a bit more attention to it. And before you start accusing me of attacking you, you need to look at your earlier reply to me. Telling me it's not exactly mind-boggling is pretty much like saying "hey you're an idiot for missing this". So if you feel I attacked you, then understand it came from me feeling like you've called me out for being an idiot...which gives you no right to feel disrespected by my rebuttal.

Tf4qERH.jpg

is the owner of that car some rich 7 year old? my eyes hurt.

• Like 1

Murciélago

~snip~

You clearly know nothing about Gulf Racing.

~snip~

You clearly know nothing about Gulf Racing.I don't know anything about Gulf Racing, either, but I agree with G o d, it's a bit...garish.

So I looked up Gulf Racing and saw the pictures. I guess that explains the Bullet (based on the Ford GT, based on the Ford GT40) that sometimes appears in light blue with orange secondary. The blue on the Bullet is a bit lighter than this blue, though (I think it's Diamond Blue).

Edited by JRebbert512
  • Like 1