2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread

SeaWallTx

Yeah, neither one has a unique setup. I don't think the red one has chrome rims either? Doesn't it have a pair of SUV rims on it?

I found a modded Wine Red Comet with the GT spoiler at the Vinewood LSC today. Had chrome wheels as well...didn't see it on this list. Took a pic in my Snapmatic but can't seem to get photos to work on here anymore. Too hot to mod/sell, but was pretty cool nonetheless. Also stumbled on a couple of others. My secondary character is level 1, and he seems to find them everywhere...

For the record, that LSC is in Burton.

I've seen some photos of the wine red one in another thread, and also the blue-green one (I suspect it may be gasoline green). However, there is practically no information on either of these that I can find.

Can you say what time of day it was when you found this Comet? What car were you driving when you found it? Any other info that can lead others to finding these, too? We have ways of storing them, and would be happy to help you keep one as well if you want to. What system are you on?

What are the others that you mentioned stumbling upon?

We can call it Burton, that's fine ;) I think we're talking about the same thing.

It was mid-day, around noon. Was driving a freshly stolen Jackal off the street, so Coupe class...don't think that really helps. This is the first one that I've spawned with my level 122 character at that LSC...I've spawned several in Paleto though, like the Sand King and Ratloader. My level 1 secondary character (use him for stealing cars, that's about it), seems to spawn a bunch at LSC though, including the red and blue Sabre with the bug catcher.

I'm on XBox One, and I'm not a Comet fan - I seem to sell them every time I buy one, but I would be curious how you guys are storing the hot vehicles.

I've seen both Comets at the La Mesa LSC at noon. Everything on both of them appears to be recreatable.

Oh, it's definitely recreateable - I just looked at the first post, and it only had the blue Comet listed.

Yeah, neither one has a unique setup. I don't think the red one has chrome rims either? Doesn't it have a pair of SUV rims on it?

They sure looked chrome in the sun - looked like the stock Voltic wheels, which I know are purchasable.

There is at least one Infernus that falls into the category of "slightly modified and completely re-createable".

The first time I saw one of these was at the Burton LSC. I came into the parking lot area and saw an Infernus parked all by itself in the same spot where the customized cars will normally appear. Naturally, my first thought was that I'd discovered a new custom NPC car. However, closer examination showed it had stock wheels, so I started to doubt it was anything special. Nevertheless, I've never seen an Infernus parked at LSC before, not in those spaces where the custom cars appear in Online.

Last night, some friends and I found one and stored it. Mine is a dupe from the first one to get stored. The Infernus has no visual body mods except for the spoiler, and it had a stock spoiler. It also already had dark smoke tint on it, which is how it came from the street. (I know the tint wasn't put there by the guy who stored the first one, because I helped him store it and I saw him take it right from his garage to mine.)

The pearlescent color is Formula Red. Since this car has no secondary color, it's impossible to directly confirm the primary color in LSC. However, I suspected it was Bright Purple. To test this, I pulled a random car from the street and painted it Metallic Bright Purple with Formula Red pearlescent, and placed it side-by-side with my duped Infernus. I took some photos, and I'm sure you'll agree that the paint jobs are identical on these two cars. Although this is not scientific proof, I think it's safe to say that this Infernus has those colors on it.

So now this poses an interesting question: Does this Infernus count as an "NPC custom car", or not? Although the colors themselves are not unique, since they are available at LSC, it is nevertheless a custom paint job, since the pearlescent color is not the standard or default that goes with the base color. I know that in the past, it's been said that these kinds of paint jobs, by themselves, will not be considered as qualifying the car as an NPC custom. However, this car does have one more custom feature, and that's the tint. Dark Smoke. On the other hand, it has stock wheels, and I believe that custom wheels has always been the hallmark of NPC custom cars in the past.

I'll leave it up to SeaWallTX to decide if this counts or not. Personally, I'm keeping the car anyway.

I think just the fact that you can store an Infernus is pretty cool. What bothers me is how hard it is to get one without a spoiler and then I'll see like 6 of them spawn without spoilers that you can't store...

Can someone point me in the direction of the thread where you can store these vehicles that are considered "too hot?" I didn't see anything under strategies and gameplay.

Yeah the Infernus spawns in Matte Lime Green and Metallic Bright Purple, both with Formula Red pearlescents. They spawn in normal custom NPC spawn points (like this one, here's the Gasoline Green Rapid GT with Gasoline Green wheels)

Edited by einjzmolf

Any tips on getting Injections to spawn online? I found a complete Baby Blue one in SP and want to see if it's possible to get online.

Any tips on getting Injections to spawn online? I found a complete Baby Blue one in SP and want to see if it's possible to get online.

They are everywhere in paleto bay online.

I have stored the red Comet.

I believe I am the first to store this particular Comet. At least I have not heard of anyone else storming either of these two Comets.

I will post more info soon, but I can say for right now with certainty that it's not wine red. Wine Red is too dark. It may be Cabernet Red. I'll post a full description soon.

I believe I am the first to store this particular Comet. At least I have not heard of anyone else storming either of these two Comets.

I will post more info soon, but I can say for right now with certainty that it's not wine red. Wine Red is too dark. It may be Cabernet Red. I'll post a full description soon.

That reminds me... I was searching for a Penumbra yesterday and I found something else instead. :D

5YFw0Xr.jpg

too bad you were inside the apartment.

That reminds me... I was searching for a Penumbra yesterday and I found something else instead. :D

5YFw0Xr.jpg

too bad you were inside the apartment.

Oh yeah, I do remember seeing your name in a session, but unfortunately I didn't see you until it said you left. :D

In other news, I now also have the teal-colored Comet as well. I will give a full description of them soon.

Do the Infernuses have any Body Mods, like a Non-Stock Spoiler or Rims?

Because Paint Colors with different Pearlescents spawn all the time or all types of vehicles.

This Orange Sentinel XS that has been reported, has ANYONE else seen it? Can anyone produce proof of it?

Now I have decided to create yet another section "Vehicles & Their Painted Stock Wheels" Section,

**If you change the Wheels on these vehicles you CANNOT go back to the Painted Stock Wheels, the Stock wheels WILL become Alloy once changed.**

●Vader-If you Purchase one the wheels MAY come in Alloy or Black, but on the Streets they can be found in other colors.
●Ruffian-If you Purchase one the wheels MAY come in Alloy or Black, but on the Streets they can be found in other colors.

●Sentinel(Convertible)-If you Purchase one the wheels will be Black, but on the Streets they can be found in other colors.

●Phoenix-If you Purchase one the wheels MAY come in Alloy or Black, but on the Streets they can be found in other colors.

●Rusty BF Surfer-On the Streets they can be found in many colors.

★★You CAN change the wheels on these vehicles and later return to stock and still get the same coloring effects.★★

★Dubsta2★-Blacked out Rim, but the outer ring of he rim will be whatever your Primary & Pearlescent Colors of your vehicle, or pretty close to it considering if you are on this thread you probably don't have a normal paint color, lol.

★Dubsta2★-Chrome Rim will have a slight tinting on the Chrome Stock Rim that reflects whatever the Primary Color of your vehicle is.

And I am adding this to the list(of cars I'm looking for):

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Red Comet (Premium Vehicle)

Finally, I am going to update this thread again this weekend and add a lot more info for many of the vehicle that are missing it that y'all have giving the info for. don't think I am ignoring y'all. Just got a lot on my plate right now.smileys-cowboy-275189.gif

Edited by SeaWallTx

"Phoenix-If you Purchase one the wheels MAY come in Alloy or Black, but on the Streets they can be found in other colors."

Wait what? I guess you just copied the other messages cause you can't purchase a Phoenix. Or did you mean a different car?

If it's the Phoenix I'm interested in what color they can come in because there are times when I see one on every street in invite only session.

Because Paint Colors with different Pearlescents spawn all the time or all types of vehicles.

It has Dark Smoke window tint. The wheels, spoiler, and suspension were stock. The Infernus has no other visual mods available.

Also bear in mind that it appeared in the same spot at the Burton LSC where custom cars appear, parked nose out, just like the other custom cars. It may not be as custom as many of the other custom cars, but it is my guess that it's part of a "pool" of cars that the game might spawn there, which includes most of the other customs as well.

This Orange Sentinel XS that has been reported, has ANYONE else seen it? Can anyone produce proof of it?

I have seen it, but it was awhile ago, and to be honest I don't remember if it was in Online or story mode. Also, I found it in traffic, being driven by an NPC. I took it and checked it out, but the only notes I made on it were the colors. It had Sunset Red primary, Orange secondary, and Sunrise Orange pearlescent. Other than that, I have no idea now what was on it, but I suspect the rest of it was all stock, otherwise I would have made notes on what else it had. I just can't say for sure. So really all I can do is confirm that it does exist in the game. Edited by JRebbert512

It has Dark Smoke window tint. The wheels, spoiler, and suspension were stock. The Infernus has no other visual mods available.

Also bear in mind that it appeared in the same spot at the Burton LSC where custom cars appear, parked nose out, just like the other custom cars. It may not be as custom as many of the other custom cars, but it is my guess that it's part of a "pool" of cars that the game might spawn there, which includes most of the other customs as well.

I have seen it, but it was awhile ago, and to be honest I don't remember if it was in Online or story mode. Also, I found it in traffic, being driven by an NPC. I took it and checked it out, but the only notes I made on it were the colors. It had Sunset Red primary, Orange secondary, and Sunrise Orange pearlescent. Other than that, I have no idea now what was on it, but I suspect the rest of it was all stock, otherwise I would have made notes on what else it had. I just can't say for sure. So really all I can do is confirm that it does exist in the game.

I can confirm that Sentinal or the Sentinal XS version of it is just a rare paint job and the colours quoted are correct. It has no mods at all as I

have one of these stored off the street.

Here is the info I've gathered from the two Comets, both of which I now have stored. All features not listed are stock.

Pfister Comet (red)

Sell: $11625

Bodywork: arch extension

Bumpers: splitter with canards

Exhaust: dual shotgun

Respray: Red pearlescent, probably Cabernet Red primary

Spoiler: GT wing

Suspension: lowered

Wheels: Sport, FiftyNine, Alloy

Windows: dark smoke

Pfister Comet (teal)

Sell: $11940

Bodywork: arch extension

Bumpers: splitter with canards

Respray: custom pearlescent, probably Gasoline Green primary

Spoiler: high level

Suspension: lowered

Wheels: Sport, S Racer, Alloy

Windows: dark smoke

Since the Comet has no secondary color, it is impossible to determine the primary color in LSC. Therefore, I've had to resort to the unscientific method of painting another car in the colors I suspect the target car has, and comparing them side by side to see if they match. For the red Comet, this was easy, since it has a standard pearlescent color. I tried Wine Red first, but that was too dark, so I tried Cabernet Red next, with Red pearlescent which I discovered in the usual way. It was the opinion of myself and my friends helping me that this color combination was an exact match to the red Comet. Again, I understand that this is a visual estimation only, and is not scientific proof. As for the teal Comet, that one had an unlisted pearlescent color, so it would be impossible to visually match an LSC-painted car to it. Therefore, we cannot say with certainty what the base color is, although we all felt it was fairly obviously Gasoline Green. The pearlescent color is some shade of blue, close to Ultra Blue. Based on this research, it seems that the red Comet can be reproduced in LSC, but the teal one cannot.

I found both Comets at the Burton LSC during the daytime while driving a regular Comet. I've personally never seen either Comet before today. Based on my experience, I'd have to say that the spawn rate for a custom Comet is greatly improved when driving specifically another Comet. This appears to be the same deal as with the Surano, which spawns more readily when driving another Surano.

FrugalDangerMan

So, this is my main collection of NPC modded cars.

I keep their appearance as found, but i upgrade performance and add things like tire smoke and or neon because I have no taste. Heh.

Hi9Ct6IxQka328_4OSBSuA_0_0.jpg

5Mem6VUAl0mtRkwmkyorZw_0_0.jpg

Before anyone asks, I have the lesser of the Sabre Turbo and Sandking in another garage. I haven't found the Yellow Rat Loader yet, when I do, I'll move the green one to the second garage and the Rapid GT is a clone. I bought one and did my bet to mimic the one you see in the wild. I haven't got the rims right yet. But with no pictures of the thing online that I can find, I'll just have to wait until I see one again then I'll photograph it. I also had a HELL of a time locating the Gauntlet. Thankfully, a friend I met through here whom I helped get a Hearse, found one and held it for me until I was able to clame it.

Thoughts?

No, most custom NPC vehicles would appear to be Bodystyle 0.

For your colour dilemma, add a black pearlescent to determine the primary colour. See my Rapid GT video to see what I mean. (Also, if you can find that Rapid GT i'd love to snag it off you haha)

Not sure I've seen this documented, new daytime spawn for the Sentinel XS?

18:20 in-game time, at the gas station near the heliport:

FrugalDangerMan

Not sure I've seen this documented, new daytime spawn for the Sentinel XS?

18:20 in-game time, at the gas station near the heliport:

They will occasionally spawn at the LSCs as well but only if you're driving one.

I keep their appearance as found, but i upgrade performance and add things like tire smoke and or neon because I have no taste. Heh.

Before anyone asks, I have the lesser of the Sabre Turbo and Sandking in another garage. I haven't found the Yellow Rat Loader yet, when I do, I'll move the green one to the second garage and the Rapid GT is a clone. I bought one and did my bet to mimic the one you see in the wild. I haven't got the rims right yet. But with no pictures of the thing online that I can find, I'll just have to wait until I see one again then I'll photograph it. I also had a HELL of a time locating the Gauntlet. Thankfully, a friend I met through here whom I helped get a Hearse, found one and held it for me until I was able to clame it.

Thoughts?

The yellow Ratloader spawned for me at the Paleto LSC more than once during the day time. I am typically in a truck or SUV up there, but it spawned once for me in a Zentorno as well. Happy hunting!

No, most custom NPC vehicles would appear to be Bodystyle 0.

For your colour dilemma, add a black pearlescent to determine the primary colour. See my Rapid GT video to see what I mean. (Also, if you can find that Rapid GT i'd love to snag it off you haha)

Unfortunately this won't be possible on a car with a custom pearlescent. Well. It is possible, but I'd lose the custom pearl in the process, since it would not be available for repurchase.

What's the link to your video?

I don't have either of the Rapid GTs stored, and at this time I have no intention of giving up garage space for either one. If you're on PS4, I could possibly try to make one spawn, which you could then come get and store with the glitch.

I really want the lime green voltic in my garage.

I've been following this thread for a while now but am a little lost on how to glitch it into my garage.

I have all the NPC modded non premium vehicles I wanted filling a 10 car garage but am a total noob with glitching period for I have never done anything like that.

Any help would be appreciated on this but I've already obtained 10 npc cars solely from this thread and am already grateful for all you posters here, especially SeaWall.

Maybe someone could refer me to a YouTube video. I'm on XB1. Holler at me here first if you can help.

Thanks everyone.

I'm on PS4 or I'd help you directly. If I understand you correctly, you're trouble is with storing the car, correct? Which means you can find it ok?

Thanks man. I'm on XB1. I actually haven't searched for it much because I knew if I found it I wouldn't be able to store it. I'm sure I can find it on my own. Just confused when I've read how people have gotten in their garages.

If anyone is looking for the olive green Rapid GT and wants to store it, I found one on PS4 right now that I'll hold for a few minutes. You'll need another friend to help as well. PSN name same as here.

Found a new car I think, a Glendale that spawned at the Police Depo in La Mesa in SP

Nothing really special except for some slightly darker yellow pearlescent on Matte Dark Blue (not Worn) and has Yellow Bird rims.

Edited by gtuned

Found a new car I think, a Glendale that spawned at the Police Depo in La Mesa in SP

Nothing really special except for some slightly darker yellow pearlescent on Matte Dark Blue (not Worn) and has Yellow Bird rims.

There are a lot more custom cars in story mode than in online, and this thread is just about the online ones.

You should go online and start driving around the same area and see if it spawns in online, too.

The high end/dlc vehicles probably require a trigger vehicle, much like the Super Diamond. I'm sure they all spawn online if you look hard enough.

FrugalDangerMan

Thoughts?

The yellow Ratloader spawned for me at the Paleto LSC more than once during the day time. I am typically in a truck or SUV up there, but it spawned once for me in a Zentorno as well. Happy hunting!

Oh, I know. I've seen it multiple times before I decided to go all OCD on the things. Now that I want one, all I can seem to spawn are green ones. Not that I'm putting a lot of effort into it.

Also, I figured out what rims are required thanks to the video posted by einjzmolf earlier. Thanks dude. Now I have people online who know about it all confused.

"Dude, what cheat did you use to save that?"

For reference...

w_gzapNGDkm5RMN4a6GKgA_0_0.jpg

S_sCqJgiVkOeCq4vg9wDDA_0_0.jpg

That level 5 dude decided to beat me with a hatchet right after this photo was taken and steal the Ratloader. Let's just so the Ratloader didn't survive after this and he had a rough 15 minutes or so.