4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread

SeaWallTx

UPDATE: 10:52pm CST

Added Video For:

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Worn Sea Wash Super Diamond (Premium Vehicle)

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY Pure Gold Super Diamond (Premium Vehicle)

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY *Eggshell?* White Super Diamond (Premium Vehicle)

I haven't seen this one mentioned before but I'm am sure I just missed it as it is just the same as the other two just a different color.

●Unaffiliated NG ONLY *Eggshell?* White Super Diamond (Premium Vehicle)

*Before it is mentioned, yes I just made "eggshell" up, it is just a made SeaWall Color, lol.

Edited by SeaWallTx

Anyone know if there's more than three super diamonds?. I've seen worn green, good and white (is it worn white). But wondering if there's more than three.

no its not worn white either, I can't pin it down, so I gave up, lol.

It isn't even close to the 4 in-game whites or the rim white or metal white(aluminum), and it does seem close to worn white(like the Burritos and Washingtons). but Maybe it is "Pure White" or even some other white that isn't on the short list of colors I have.

Whites that I know of(Not in at LSC)

6F - Ice White

70 - Frost White

77 - Brushed Aluminum(is at LSC but not a Pearl)

79 - Worn Off White

7A - Util Off White

83 - Matte Ice White(is at LSC but not a Pearl)

84 - Worn White

86 - Pure White

Pure White is brighter than Ice White, the colour on the one in your video is darker than Frost White

I'm guessing it's Util Off White as it has a shine to it

I know of a crew with Pure White as the crew colour if you'd like to have a look at it.

Edited by einjzmolf

Pure White is brighter than Ice White, the colour on the one in your video is darker than Frost White

I'm guessing it's Util Off White as it has a shine to it

I know of a crew with Pure White as the crew colour if you'd like to have a look at it.

Thanks, that is some good insight. That is the area I was thinking. I just used "Eggshell" for the video because, come on, it sounds soooo much better then "Utility". IMO anyway, lol.

Definitely! By the way, I checked out my Sea Wash Super Diamond in iFruit, and the tint code is still 0(stock, what it would be for any vehicle off the street.) Sadly, it does not seem as though the crystal clear tint would be obtainable outside of on certain Custom NPC vehicles.

• Like 1

Does the tint stay on or disappear like on the Granger?

Also is the gold Super Diamond a special shade of gold or texture like the gold Dubsta 2? If so I might have to get myself one.

Edit: Sorry if this is in the videos Seawall just posted, I can't watch them for now

Edited by flyingnipple

My Super Diamond has been in and out of my garage atleast 20 times and the tint hasn't magically disappeared, so I'm pretty sure it stays

• Like 1

Is it possible to get the Deludamol Rumpo van online without glitching? Does it spawn somewhere?

No I believe the only way to acquire it now is from duping...it had to be sp to mp or save edited or whatever so it's impossible on next gen to get it legitimate, I'm not sure about last gen.

Thanks. I'm on last gen, but I'm not interested in glitching/duping cars. Finding and spawning rare cars is fun though.

My Super Diamond has been in and out of my garage atleast 20 times and the tint hasn't magically disappeared, so I'm pretty sure it stays

I finally got a copy of the worn green one from rider who got it from arms dealer :). I got my button spamming duping mojo back. I have changed the rims and gave it some performance but left it stock otherwise. I might try get the white one later. Has anyone has a really good look at the gold one to see if it's not able to be recreated in lsc?. It looks like regular shiny gold to me.

It doesn't make much sense how the windows are apparently more clear than a standard diamond, does the game even allow this on the same vehicle? does it still carry the same hash code?. I know some cars have a slight green tint as tint 0 but they don't change from one car to the other.

In a few hours I guess we will all be concentrating on that rapid GT.

Edited by elfoam
  • Like 1

This Rapid GT? :lol:

ABsh3I5.jpg

Has anyone gotten the blue surano? (JRebbert512 maybe?)

I'm interested in the Rapid GT with the Gasoline Green wheels. Love that colour on wheels.

ABsh3I5.jpg

Wow! Bender got it or just you?.

Edited by elfoam
  • Like 1

I got it (and sent Bender a nice teaser PM)

I'm sure he'll get it as soon as he can.

I got it (and sent Bender a nice teaser PM)

I'm sure he'll get it as soon as he can.

lol nice :) Bender will be Jelly.. Teleport job or did you run in? I guess the only thing you need now is the worn blue Kalahari ? unless you also want the unique white super diamond.. I've had a drive in the Gold one, very nice too. Made me feel like I had Arab money.

Edited by elfoam

streetx1xracer

I found a bronzed dubsta 1 while driving my dubsta 2 by the east lsc. only thing it had going for it was color but nothing special.

Found it at approximately 11pm (23:00).

I was driving out of lsc and it was located driving west on the street ammu is located on.

Edited by streetx1xracer

Hi all,

Sorry if this has already been posted but I didnt see it in the OP.

XBOX ONE, SINGLE PLAYER ONLY (I think)

Spawned at LS Customs in the city,

the main thing that appealed to me was the wheel colours, a UNIQUE coral/orange, It also had a unique Blue Primary and a Green secondary, To be honest it looked quite disgusting.... therefore I did not take a picture of how it spawned. I do however have a picture of it after I modded it myself.

PICTURE ONLY SHOWS UNIQUE COLOUR WHEELS

hnfQN7kkQkyigeHZwP0oqQ_0_0.jpg

IF you want me to try and make it spawn again for its original state, I can try and do this when I am next on to get a few photos.

Edited by BengeyBoy

Sorry if this has already been posted but I didnt see it in the OP.

XBOX ONE, SINGLE PLAYER ONLY (I think)

Online-only thread ;)

This is an important post for those into rare cars / rare colours so pay attention.

We discovered this just before.

As you know, you can't teleport into street cars, do with this glitch you need to run to them and sit down between glitchings. Which is very close to impossible.

However!, if you park your pv felon four door next to a wall (set to passengers) then park a street car hard against it. Then sit in the street car the glitched guy will be able to teleport into both cars. Totally blew my mind when I saw this happen by accident when we were duping my felon and I blocked it with a rapid GT. Try it un glitched for proof on concept before you glitch in.

So... I'm going to sleep but when I wake up I expect you guys to have collected all the previously almost impossible special street cars. I want that worn green super diamond if someone can grab it (four doors will need either two people sitting in them or another blocking car).

Thanks to an international collaboration between Australian, Swedish, Polish, and American forum members, we were able to store the Worn Sea Wash Super Diamond that spawns near the golf course!

PLb0EYY.jpg

Thanks to elfoam, benderowy_, and especially tommyderang for helping to get this car stored.

Edit: It seems einjzmolf beat me to it (by a week!) Oh well it's still a classy looking car! :)

It certainly seems that there is a way to get these high end NPC vehicles stored, even though our time getting this Super Diamond stored was so chaotic that I don't know if it'll be of general help, because even though we started with elfoam's felon blocking method, at some point the super diamond was not completely solid, and from my screen at least, tommyderang was able to teleport into the car in the end with nothing blocking at all. Anyways, it can be done, so good luck! (or if you want this one in particular, PM me)

If you guys can get, or at least find, the alleged GOLD Super Diamond, I'd be highly interested in getting that car into my garage. Personally, I think the worn sea wash version is a bit ugly. Honestly, I suspect the gold one will be just as ugly, too, but I think the gold will suit the car much better than a worn color. But that's just my opinion for my own collection, and I certainly don't knock anyone for having different tastes! But seriously, I am looking for that car, so maybe we could use this one as a spawn seed.

ABsh3I5.jpg

I've seen the darker blue Surano, with the help of another member. I was not able to store it, because when we found it, it was after the last version of the glitch had been patched, but before the new version was common knowledge. I wound up just buying a Surano and painting it to match the lighter blue custom one, which doesn't seem to have any custom colors at all (it's just Ultra Blue, which you can see in the Metallic menu without even unlocking the pearlescents, on the story mode version).

I've since seen the darker blue Surano a few times, but I haven't bothered to try to store it, because I like the lighter blue version better, even though it's not "special". If anyone wants one of the custom Suranos, it is the opinion of my friend who helped me find the first one, as well as from my own experience since then, that the spawn rate is greatly increased by driving another Surano. Also, we've always found it at LSC during the daytime. I had tried many times on my own to get it to spawn in the parking lot next to the train car restaurant at night by using other sports cars, but never saw it there ever. Since getting my own Surano, I've seen it at LSC during the daytime several times, but have not bothered checking the other location at night since then.

Speaking of the other location (the parking lot next to the train car restaurant, at night), I've seen the Voltic there many times. It seems to be the most common car to spawn at that location, and has spawned readily for me when I was driving any other Super or Sports car. In fact, sometimes it's been there on multiple passes in a row. I've also seen the Rapid GT there, too, but only about a quarter as often as the Voltic. And the only Rapid GT I've seen there was the gasoline green one. I don't believe I've seen the version pictured above, but I may be mistaken; I have little interest in the Rapid GT, so if I see one there, I just keep on going and don't do a detailed investigation.

Going back to my previous post about the Super Diamond, it looks to me like the gold version is just pure gold from the Metals menu with Race Yellow pearl. Can anyone confirm that that's what I'm seeing in the video? If that's the case, I'm going to pass on that one. However, I am now very intrigued by the white version, partly because it's a truly unique color, and partly because the Super Diamond I used to own was white anyway (it was a painted replica of the one you can obtain from one of the story mode random encounters). So that's the one I'm going to go after, and if anyone can help me, I'd appreciate it. I suspect I'll need someone with any Super Diamond to act as a spawn seed.

• Like 1

You should probably include that you can't get any sort of worn paint, or any color that you have listed works through ifruit.

I just spent over an hour trying to get it to work.

I know that some people have managed to store the Super Diamond with no problem, using the current glitch. However, when I tried it a little while ago, I had problems. I was not able to teleport into the vehicle, no matter how it was set up, what was blocking it, or how it was being blocked.

Eventually, we did store it, and I believe we stumbled upon a way by a combination of trial-and-error and happy accident. Here's what worked for us.

We put the Super Diamond's passenger side against the wall. Then, the person who was getting the car got in the driver's seat. Then another player would get in the back seat, and the person who would be getting the car got out of the driver's seat. Then the driver's door would be blocked by a third player's personal vehicle, with access on that one set to nobody. And for some reason, this also only worked when the player in the back seat was in passive mode. For us, it was only if everything was set up exactly like this, that the player who was getting the car was able to teleport in. Then the glitch could be ran as normal, with the third player, whose car is blocking the Super Diamond, hosting the mission, while the guy who's getting the car would do that part.

By doing this, a friend of mine was able to store the NPC custom Super Diamond in the newly-discovered white color. Imthen duplicated it from him,mand he sold his, since he only got it to help me out. So as far as I know, I am now the only person to have the white custom Super Diamond stored.

In other news, while searching for the white Super Diamond, we came across the gold one. I then took another car off the street to LSC and painted it in Pure Gold base with Race Yellow pearlescent, the pearl color shown in the video. Then we put the gold Super Diamond and the car I painted side-by-side, and looked at them from all angles in a variety of lighting conditions. My two friends and I agreed completely that the two cars appeared to have the exact same paint job. Although this is not scientific proof, we feel that Pure Gold is indeed the base color underneath the proven Race Yellow pearlescent. Furthermore, we also confirmed that the gold Super Diamond does NOT have the mottled or marbleized finish that the gold Dubsta II has. Therefore, it is our conclusion that the gold Super Diamond is completely re-creatable in LSC. However, we did not pay much attention to the wheel color, because any color on that wheel would be very difficult to see. However, it did not appear to have any color on the wheel. (The white Super Diamond's wheel color was standard Alloy.)

• Like 3

I really want the lime green voltic in my garage.

I've been following this thread for a while now but am a little lost on how to glitch it into my garage.

I have all the NPC modded non premium vehicles I wanted filling a 10 car garage but am a total noob with glitching period for I have never done anything like that.

Any help would be appreciated on this but I've already obtained 10 npc cars solely from this thread and am already grateful for all you posters here, especially SeaWall.

Maybe someone could refer me to a YouTube video. I'm on XB1. Holler at me here first if you can help.

Thanks everyone.

I really want the lime green voltic in my garage.

I've been following this thread for a while now but am a little lost on how to glitch it into my garage.

I have all the NPC modded non premium vehicles I wanted filling a 10 car garage but am a total noob with glitching period for I have never done anything like that.

Any help would be appreciated on this but I've already obtained 10 npc cars solely from this thread and am already grateful for all you posters here, especially SeaWall.

Maybe someone could refer me to a YouTube video. I'm on XB1. Holler at me here first if you can help.

Thanks everyone.

I'm on PS4 or I'd help you directly. If I understand you correctly, you're trouble is with storing the car, correct? Which means you can find it ok?

Bender wanted to know something.

We duped phartgas van and it turned into a normal burrito but red like the original was. Is that just a normal red?.

I'm interested in the Rapid GT with the Gasoline Green wheels. Love that colour on wheels.

Now that is something I'm interested in!!!!

Do we have any pics of this? also how would you store it? with the current dupe glitch?

I found a modded Wine Red Comet with the GT spoiler at the Vinewood LSC today. Had chrome wheels as well...didn't see it on this list. Took a pic in my Snapmatic but can't seem to get photos to work on here anymore. Too hot to mod/sell, but was pretty cool nonetheless. Also stumbled on a couple of others. My secondary character is level 1, and he seems to find them everywhere...

I found a modded Wine Red Comet with the GT spoiler at the Vinewood LSC today. Had chrome wheels as well...didn't see it on this list. Took a pic in my Snapmatic but can't seem to get photos to work on here anymore. Too hot to mod/sell, but was pretty cool nonetheless. Also stumbled on a couple of others. My secondary character is level 1, and he seems to find them everywhere...

For the record, that LSC is in Burton.

I've seen some photos of the wine red one in another thread, and also the blue-green one (I suspect it may be gasoline green). However, there is practically no information on either of these that I can find.

Can you say what time of day it was when you found this Comet? What car were you driving when you found it? Any other info that can lead others to finding these, too? We have ways of storing them, and would be happy to help you keep one as well if you want to. What system are you on?

What are the others that you mentioned stumbling upon?

I've seen both Comets at the La Mesa LSC at noon. Everything on both of them appears to be recreatable.