2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

SeaWallTx

NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread

whywontyoulisten

f*cking Cleans, always f*cking Cleans.

Hellbendzor
On ‎5‎/‎14‎/‎2019 at 5:58 AM, LovingApathy said:

This is the first I've seen this and I'm actually impressed with this gif! 🤘Thanks man!

I will see if I can get the seawash Tornado beside the Bodhi for a screenshot when I get back online

After hours of roaming Sandy Shores, I finally ended up noticing a very lightcolored looking rusted Tornado....I checked the doorside and it looked greenish.. It looked more white than green on the outer shell. Very easy to overlook and discard as another color. But Yeah I think I got it now...Went to Benny's and transformed it. Pleased atm… Bringing my grandtotal to 6 pieces... Still need the white one and another color and I'm finally done with hunting the worn Tornados… 

And

Then I can refocus on the seawash green Duneloaders (got the version with the rubbish in the back) to get the 'cleaner' empty one… Worn f620 is on the list as well... Kinda elusive for me atm... Put in quite a few hours  on that one too, without result ehhe...

Darekl92

If you are on PC, we can stockpile Tornados and finish collection in 20 min.

I used to have all rusty Tornados, all 9 worn surfers. seawash Duneloader and few Voodoos.

Hellbendzor

I stockpiled the voodoos with a friend. But after that event (took us an hour or two go get them together and drive them back to garage (in locked mission)) . Since then,  I've asked three times to repeat the process for the Tornados, But there just is  no interest there. He's not a collector, like me...So I said 'F... it'. I'm gonna do it once again on my own, like almost all things in GTA.

TBH, it takes one hell of a time, but when you do come across something 'scarce', it's very rewarding...

I won't forget what I needed to do (on my own) to get that Seanado… Now I'll focus on the white worn one and then I'm done with them.

Seawash Duneloader is in the bag already, but now I need a clean one with no thrash in the back. And I'm also looking out for the babyblue Injection… Another one on my list. With and if possible without Antenna…

And then the worn F620... It's good to set your own goals in this game... Especially when it all has become stale and oh so repetitive the past few months… 

At least now I'm looking, checking around all the time... Fun.. 🙂

Thx for the offer... But I'm on it... 😉

Darekl92

Yeah F620 is hard, so is worn Sadler. The rest is rather easy as they have a fixed spawnpoint.

I'm still looking for champagne Zion copue (already have convertible one, it's a non-LSC color) and maybe, if possible, coupe version of blue/worn blue Sentinel.

IceDree
52 minutes ago, Darekl92 said:

I'm still looking for champagne Zion copue (already have convertible one, it's a non-LSC color)

You can make it yourself, I have the same color in my Schafter V12.

#57514B with a cream pearl by Joonas.

Just make sure you have a classic black paint before you apply the color ... I learned that the expensive way. ;)

Standard Deluxe 59
1 hour ago, IceDree said:

You can make it yourself, I have the same color in my Schafter V12.

#57514B with a cream pearl by Joonas.

Just make sure you have a classic black paint before you apply the color ... I learned that the expensive way. ;)

What happens if you don't have classic black paint beforehand?

IceDree
46 minutes ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

What happens if you don't have classic black paint beforehand?

Depends on the pearl applied. Pearls bleed over the crew color, sometimes they look like sh*t (red pearls for example) and ruin the paint job.

My Schafter V12 used to be sunset red before I repainted it to Champagne. It was my first crew color and I didn't know about the pearl part.

The red pearl from the metallic sunset red remained and bled over both the new color and new pearl. So the car the champagne crew color, the cream pearl and the red pearl ... It looked awful.

I repainted classic black and applied the crew color again to get the correct result ... 37k down the drain lol.

_____

If you're changing the crew color on a car with primary and secondary paints (Nero for example), but not chrome, just change the pearl to black and then change the secondary color .... Boom you just saved 25k. ;)

Edin92
On 5/17/2019 at 8:09 PM, IceDree said:

... 37k down the drain lol.

You know you could have just changed the pearlescent back to black after the fact right?  You can change crew color pearlescents. All classic colors have a black pearlescent anyway.

black pearlescent = no pearlescent 

AmberMoon

hello! 

would someone kindly help me to get the baby blue injection? ive seen it once being driven away by an npc but at the time i was hunting for the seawash duneloader and didn't take it. After getting the duneloader in seawash color, i havent seen the injection. Im a solo noob player, so i cant do pile ups. 

If anyone is on xbox one and has it and is willing to help me spawn it, i'd be forever grateful. 

please add me - Ambermoon666 

<33

IceDree
1 hour ago, Edin92 said:

You know you could have just changed the pearlescent back to black after the fact right?  You can change crew color pearlescents. All classic colors have a black pearlescent anyway.

The car had a red pearl under the paint and a cream pearl on top of the paint. Changing the pearl to black only took care of the cream part, the red didn't go away.

1 hour ago, Edin92 said:

All classic colors have a black pearlescent anyway.

black pearlescent = no pearlescent 

Yeah, I know.

On 5/18/2019 at 5:09 AM, IceDree said:

If you're changing the crew color on a car with primary and secondary paints (Nero for example), but not chrome, just change the pearl to black and then change the secondary color.

Gorn Lord
1 hour ago, IceDree said:

The car had a red pearl under the paint and a cream pearl on top of the paint. Changing the pearl to black only took care of the cream part, the red didn't go away.

I've never heard of "under the paint" pearl.

IceDree
2 hours ago, Gorn Lord said:

I've never heard of "under the paint" pearl.

That's how people create Seawash Green and some other colors.

For example, when creating Seawash Green you apply Harbor Blue or Gasoline Green metallic paints first, then you apply the crew color.

Gorn Lord
1 minute ago, IceDree said:

That's how people create Seawash Green and some other colors.

For example, when creating Seawash Green you apply Harbor Blue or Gasoline Green metallic paints first, then you apply the crew color.

That's not how that works at all. Those metallic colors have pearls already applied which are unavailable in LSC(Worn Seawash for those two colors). If you changed the pearl to black after putting crew color over one of them then you would have a car with no pearlescent at all since you are replacing the Worn Seawash pearl with black.

IceDree
24 minutes ago, Gorn Lord said:

That's not how that works at all. Those metallic colors have pearls already applied which are unavailable in LSC(Worn Seawash for those two colors). If you changed the pearl to black after putting crew color over one of them then you would have a car with no pearlescent at all since you are replacing the Worn Seawash pearl with black.

That's how it should work.

Hellbendzor

Today I was on the hunt for a worn Sadler. Started out at my bunker near Sandy Shores airfield. When I passed the nearby LSC I found a Sadler. Was on the lookout for a Bobcat, to use as a lure-vehicule.

Went back and the immediate reaction was: 'WTF, it's silver and it's not particularly shiny? Could this already be it?' I planned on going to Paleto Bay to lure them out in traffic over there (as said in this huge thread somewhere). So, this could save me the trip to Paleto Bay, at least for the silver worn. ... So I went to LSC to check. I checked matt, but it's definitely not matt. Then I checked the silver metallic. It comes close but when I switched back to the applied paint, it slightly becomes less shiny. Is this some kind of worn pearlescent, used to create the satin 'worn' paintjob? Thus it be the worn silver Sadler?

I'm a lil on the fence on this one, guys… So I went ahead and went back to my CEO-garages to checked it side by side with my silver worn Felon GT and that one is most definitely alot less shiny. So now I'm doubting this Sadler and myself, eheh...

Anyone can clear it out for me? Perhaps have a picture of your worn Felon GT side by side to your Silver worn Sadler?

On a sidenote, the hunt for these cars is hard, but also rewarding…. Showed my CEO-garage, filled with all the 'rare' cars today to a random. 'Wow, u put alot of effort in this! I feel like I'm walking around in some kind of museum'.. 

That was a big compliment there… Funny too… Yeah I'm becoming more proud of my secondary character with all her found cars, in comparison to my 'main' character with all her expensive cars and stuff... 

LovingApathy
9 hours ago, Hellbendzor said:

Perhaps have a picture of your worn Felon GT side by side to your Silver worn Sadler?

There's a Felon GT in game that has the same worn blue silver as the Sadler?

Lozzathelovemuscle
15 hours ago, Hellbendzor said:

Today I was on the hunt for a worn Sadler. Started out at my bunker near Sandy Shores airfield. When I passed the nearby LSC I found a Sadler. Was on the lookout for a Bobcat, to use as a lure-vehicule.

Went back and the immediate reaction was: 'WTF, it's silver and it's not particularly shiny? Could this already be it?' I planned on going to Paleto Bay to lure them out in traffic over there (as said in this huge thread somewhere). So, this could save me the trip to Paleto Bay, at least for the silver worn. ... So I went to LSC to check. I checked matt, but it's definitely not matt. Then I checked the silver metallic. It comes close but when I switched back to the applied paint, it slightly becomes less shiny. Is this some kind of worn pearlescent, used to create the satin 'worn' paintjob? Thus it be the worn silver Sadler?

I'm a lil on the fence on this one, guys… So I went ahead and went back to my CEO-garages to checked it side by side with my silver worn Felon GT and that one is most definitely alot less shiny. So now I'm doubting this Sadler and myself, eheh...

Anyone can clear it out for me? Perhaps have a picture of your worn Felon GT side by side to your Silver worn Sadler?

On a sidenote, the hunt for these cars is hard, but also rewarding…. Showed my CEO-garage, filled with all the 'rare' cars today to a random. 'Wow, u put alot of effort in this! I feel like I'm walking around in some kind of museum'.. 

That was a big compliment there… Funny too… Yeah I'm becoming more proud of my secondary character with all her found cars, in comparison to my 'main' character with all her expensive cars and stuff... 

No the Sadler is a worn blue silver with an ice white pearlescent. The Felon GT is a worn silver grey with an ice white pearlescent. If you are unsure you can always merge the Sadler paint onto a car that has a secondary paint, and if the secondary paint is unobtainable then it is the worn Sadler. If the secondary paint is matte grey then you have the util silver Sadler.

Hellbendzor

I thought there were two types of worn Sadlers. One worn silver version and a one worn blueish silver one. 

@LovingApathy I don't think there is a worn bleuish silver Felon GT. Just the 'regular' silver worn.