2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

SeaWallTx

NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread

whywontyoulisten
35 minutes ago, Darekl92 said:

I'm looking for this Tornado:

8yGCZgv.png

It's non-LSC color and have to pile them up or be lucky to find one.

Fortunately, they spawn at NPC carmeet near docks between 22:00 and 06:00. Which mission is locked to 22:00 or 05:00 and inbetween? Ones locked to 21:00 and 06:00 do not work.

It's a parked only spawn, but relatively common when the rest are in traffic. Just check kerbsides and parking lots. It's also nothing more than Classic Gold which is available in LSC.

Darekl92
4 hours ago, whywontyoulisten said:

It's also nothing more than Classic Gold which is available in LSC. 

Seems like You are right although it isn't "classic" but "metallic" with black/none pearl.

Classic Gold - Classic Gold (no pearl)

Metallic Gold - Metallic Gold (no pearl)

tSrHaAI.jpg

Pure Gold - Pure Gold (no pearl)

Brushed Gold - Brushed Gold (no pearl)

nHdzDJ5.jpg

Ehh, that's a shame. Seems like only rusty ones are unique.

Edited by Darekl92

Ekgulati6
1 minute ago, Darekl92 said:

Seems like You are right although it isn't "classic" but "metallic" with black/none pearl.

Classic Gold - Classic Gold (no pearl)

Metallic Gold - Metallic Gold (no pearl)

tSrHaAI.jpg

Pure Gold - Pure Gold (no pearl)

Brushed Gold - Brushed Gold (no pearl)

nHdzDJ5.jpg

Ehh, that's a shame. Seems like only rusty ones are unique.

There also the unaffiliated gang ones that aren’t worn 

Darekl92

Yes, blue hardtop and silver/grey convertible.

Richavnoon

Need soft top version of this colour? 

elfoam
On 10/31/2018 at 6:32 AM, Richavnoon said:

Need soft top version of this colour? 

It's the same deal, parked only but fairly easy to find. Just keep your eyes open. The blue gang car has pure white pearl if I remember correctly

Gorn Lord
2 hours ago, elfoam said:

It's the same deal, parked only but fairly easy to find. Just keep your eyes open. The blue gang car has pure white pearl if I remember correctly

The silver convertible is the one with pure white pearl.

Richavnoon
3 hours ago, elfoam said:

Yeah I have got them all already , if other guy need help to spawn then can help 😀

TheButtKickerUK

Okay, so me and a friend of mine were discussing about the secondary crew colour glitch that you can do, but I'm trying to find out what method(s) to do to get it to work.

Any idea on how to do it, or has it been patched? We're wanting to do it on the Phoenix.

Edited by TheButtKickerUK

whywontyoulisten
13 hours ago, TheButtKickerUK said:

Okay, so me and a friend of mine were discussing about the secondary crew colour glitch that you can do, but I'm trying to find out what method(s) to do to get it to work.

Any idea on how to do it, or has it been patched? We're wanting to do it on the Phoenix.

You finish a mission in the desired car, take it to LSC, and repaint the primary in your chosen crew colour; the secondary will also change, retaining its previous texture.

Edit: Tried it in Denial of Service with a worn secondary Sentinel, and it still works fine.

Edited by whywontyoulisten

TheButtKickerUK
5 hours ago, whywontyoulisten said:

You finish a mission in the desired car, take it to LSC, and repaint the primary in your chosen crew colour; the secondary will also change, retaining its previous texture.

Edit: Tried it in Denial of Service with a worn secondary Sentinel, and it still works fine.

Thanks for letting me know it still works! Just curious but can you store the desired car in your garage, then finish the mission and would it still work that way?

whywontyoulisten
46 minutes ago, TheButtKickerUK said:

Thanks for letting me know it still works! Just curious but can you store the desired car in your garage, then finish the mission and would it still work that way?

No it would just act like a regular street spawn car.

TheButtKickerUK
1 hour ago, whywontyoulisten said:

No it would just act like a regular street spawn car.

Okay, thanks for the info. Pretty sure it doesn't matter weather you deliver the equipment at the location with the car or just park nearby and let the others in the same mission deliver the equipment.

EDIT: Would having a PV out during the mission despawn the desired car when you exit to freeroam?

Edited by TheButtKickerUK

Tails Prower
12 hours ago, TheButtKickerUK said:

Okay, thanks for the info. Pretty sure it doesn't matter weather you deliver the equipment at the location with the car or just park nearby and let the others in the same mission deliver the equipment.

EDIT: Would having a PV out during the mission despawn the desired car when you exit to freeroam?

Yes it can do sometimes, missions can be a bit unpredictable if you have a PV vehicle out, sometimes it comes with you sometimes it doesn't.

whywontyoulisten
12 hours ago, TheButtKickerUK said:

It doesn't matter. Having others complete the mission while you wait some distance away is the method for bringing vehicles out of missions that end in a cutscene.

elfoam

Yeah you have to be outside the clearing radius when the mission ends (it's about the same size as the piling radius/distance)

zikamikaniko

Hello everyone, I'm a big fan of rusty cars so I'd like to get the hardest ones to spawn but I need help to pile them, some of my good friends have helped me out already but I need more friends to get all the cars I want, it is a matter about patience and have some time free, if anybody here wants to help me please add me my GT is ayzak on PS4 thanks in advance.

redrabbit348

Is it possible to still get the unaffiliated cars? Specifically the peyote and tornado? Ive been searching for years and never found them besides a few times on the 360 in that junkyard spawn.

J-Scott-D
11 minutes ago, redrabbit348 said:

Is it possible to still get the unaffiliated cars? Specifically the peyote and tornado? Ive been searching for years and never found them besides a few times on the 360 in that junkyard spawn.

You sure can. I just collected them all on two characters a few weeks ago. (PS4)

Edited by J-Scott-D

Edin92
3 hours ago, redrabbit348 said:

They don’t spawn in the junkyard anymore, there is a different method to spawn them in the gang area 

J-Scott-D
31 minutes ago, Edin92 said:

They don’t spawn in the junkyard anymore, there is a different method to spawn them in the gang area 

Yep, they spawn in a driveway on Grove Street and on a certain road in Cypress Flats.

If anyone is on PS4, I can help you. I got halfway good at it. :)

Ekgulati6
1 minute ago, J-Scott-D said:

Yep, they spawn in a driveway on Grove Street and on a certain road in Cypress Flats.

If anyone is on PS4, I can help you. I got halfway good at it. :)

I can help as well on PS4

MiniRup
On 12/24/2018 at 9:17 PM, Edin92 said:

I encountered the grey Tornado in the junkyard recently while tearing through in a Dune FAV, doing a bunker sale. But, despite haven taken up trying to spawn unaffiliated vehicles again since then, I haven't had that happen again, despite making the junkyard a part of my spawn loop in Cupress Flats. Even when I spawned three Tornados in a row, I never saw one in the junkyard. So, while it can still happen, it seems quite rare.

Lammy77

I stored a lot of NPC modified, Creator and Singleplayer cars online. Im looking for people who got these aswell to trade.

sanojio
6 hours ago, Lammy77 said:

I stored a lot of NPC modified, Creator and Singleplayer cars online. Im looking for people who got these aswell to trade.

What do you have? I have about 30-40 creator and npc modified cars (roofless worn stallion, worn topless coquette, worn osiris, army green Sanchez etc) but I have no single player cars

Lammy77
21 minutes ago, sanojio said:

What do you have? I have about 30-40 creator and npc modified cars (roofless worn stallion, worn topless coquette, worn osiris, army green Sanchez etc) but I have no single player cars

Add me and we take a tour. Ill b on in about 30 min

Ekgulati6
1 hour ago, Lammy77 said:

Add me and we take a tour. Ill b on in about 30 min

I also have a bunch of rare and unobtainable cars like worn ones or ones that have Benny’s wheels or yankton plates, but there is currently no GC2F glitch out 

Lammy77
13 minutes ago, Ekgulati6 said:

I also have a bunch of rare and unobtainable cars like worn ones or ones that have Benny’s wheels or yankton plates, but there is currently no GC2F glitch out 

To make sure, im talking about cars out of creatormode like that Sanchez in your Gamertag, not the savewizard. And there is a gc2f.

Lammy77
On 1/27/2019 at 6:09 PM, sanojio said:

10 Pigalle, 3 Blade, 3 Slamvan, 3 Duke, 3 Stallion, X80, Vacca, Verlier, Brawler, Sanchez, Manchez, Gargoyle, Custom Chino, Custom Sabre Turbo, Custom Voodoo, 3 Roosevelt, Coquette, Rhapsody, Turismo R, Jester, Osiris, Cognoscenti, Bifta, Kalahari, 6 Super Diamond, Feltzer, Banshee, Bullit, 25+ cars from import/export missions etc

TCMike

I've seen 3 sea wash green Tornados randomly in Sandy Shores this past week.  Seemed odd to me.  I wonder if they bumped up the spawn rate.