Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,209 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SeaWallTx

NPC Modified & Rare Vehicle(& Bicycle) Mega Thread

The Gator

Anyone able to help me spawn a Dubsta 2 on my alt account?

Very low level that doesnt have much, I want the Dubsta to keep.

Rando76

I can. Usually on in the evenings between 8pm and midnight est. unless I want to stay up late. Pm me if you need help

Renkou
Posted (edited)

Hi everyone. Have never touched GTAO on the PS4, only story mode but got rid of it after I beat it. Decided to pick up 3 digital copies of GTAV at 23 bucks each for me and a couple buddies. I was wondering if I could have some help spawning a gold Dubsta2 on PC. Have not found one yet so I been farming Sentinel XS's whenever it's out. Character rank 65 if it matters. Thanks in advanced!

Update: Never mind one spawned. xD Thanks anyway.

Edited by Renkou

Edin92

Hello everyone, with the recent addition of Madrazo Dispatch missions, I found this worn red Tornado in one of the missions (Specifically found in Dispatch IV).  Unfortunately it can not be stored, we get the dreaded “This vehicle can not be stored in your garage” message.

My 2 questions are:

1. Can someone (Joonas maybe?) check game files to see if there’s any other new colors available on cars?

2. Is there any work around to store mission vehicles? I remember the “blue corona trick” a while back, but I believe that’s been patched. Thanks for any info!

2lscx89.jpg

MARINA
5 minutes ago, Edin92 said:

Hello everyone, with the recent addition of Madrazo Dispatch missions, I found this worn red Tornado in one of the missions (Specifically found in Dispatch IV).  Unfortunately it can not be stored, we get the dreaded “This vehicle can not be stored in your garage” message.

My 2 questions are:

1. Can someone (Joonas maybe?) check game files to see if there’s any other new colors available on cars?

2. Is there any work around to store mission vehicles? I remember the “blue corona trick” a while back, but I believe that’s been patched. Thanks for any info!

u sure its worn? looks matte

Edin92
Posted (edited)
6 hours ago, MARINA said:

u sure its worn? looks matte

Yep I’m positive, I did the “remove pearlescent” glitch and the color doesn’t match any of the matte colors

Edit: I stand corrected, it is actually matte dark red, it just has a pearlescent that’s not obtainable so that’s what confused me. Thanks for pointing that out!

Edited by Edin92

whywontyoulisten

The mission cars all tend to have an identical primary, secondary, wheel, and pearlescent. As Matte Dark Red isn't normally available for wheels or pearl, it won't show up in the LSC lists.

Edin92
1 hour ago, whywontyoulisten said:

The mission cars all tend to have an identical primary, secondary, wheel, and pearlescent. As Matte Dark Red isn't normally available for wheels or pearl, it won't show up in the LSC lists.

That makes sense, thank for clarifying that. 

ALLWORLD19

Q8Qd0GK.jpg

Find our group on PS4 Community called: "GTA HELP &  TIP$"

on Facebook we are    https://www.facebook.com/groups/1869519663345270/

We offer help to spawn any and ALL rare vehicles on PS4 for selling or collecting

whywontyoulisten
On 5/31/2018 at 3:50 AM, Edin92 said:

My 2 questions are:

I did this mission yesterday, and there are quite a few interesting cars:

2x glossy bright red Peyotes (one parked, one driven by enemies)

1x all Matte Yellow Manana hardtop (driven). Strangely the secondary colour doesn't show in LSC, despite it being a match for Matte Yellow.

1x glossy blue Virgo Classic (parked)

1x gold Virgo classic (driven)

There are also black Merryweather Mesas in several missions that I suspect are Util Poly Black, a bright blue customised Sultan RS in the multiple-targets mission, and what looks suspiciously like a pair of Worn silver/orange Pyros in the airport mission. You also see a US Air 747 taking off from the main runways during this, which has to be a first for online. NPC modified vehicles seem to spawn more frequently as well...the red Comet likes to put in an appearance on Hillcrest Avenue, and DLC vehicles such as the Jester and Massacro were everywhere at the beach when I finished. I don't know what they've done, but it's certainly making things interesting!

drunkenpilot
Posted (edited)

This is maybe asking too much, but if anyone has the ability to edit the OP and put the embedded Youtube videos behind the spoiler tags I would truly appreciate it. Since the forum upgrade here, the OP doesn't want to load for me and often freezes my computer because it's trying to load 30-40 video embeds all at once. Also, with the YT vids no longer hidden as they once were, the OP is much more difficult to navigate quickly when trying to scroll through and get quick info on a car.

Edited by drunkenpilot

Richavnoon

Hi all , has anyone got copy of the spreadsheet of all colours and cars ? I thought it was on first page but can’t see it 

cheers 😎

Kane24
52 minutes ago, Richavnoon said:

Hi all , has anyone got copy of the spreadsheet of all colours and cars ? I thought it was on first page but can’t see it 

cheers 😎

https://drive.google.com/drive/folders/0B67eFTZ-MjPoOTh0Q3czZnFKZWc

https://joonasprkl.github.io/spawncolors/

Fennimoe
Posted (edited)

These are the most rare vehicles I own... Cageless Merryweather Mesas

5_PIvyc_W990_SEap5pc8_D9_Mg_0_0_small.jp

Edited by Fennimoe

Joe McPlumber

So following directions on this thread from 2016 and admittedly, failing to read all the stuff between then and now, i tried the trick where you finish a mission in a street car so it can be painted with the secondary texture. Seemed to work fine except i couldnt install a tracker and when i got to my garage it was all "you can't store this vehicle". It was only a rusty Emperor.

Did this get patched somewhere between now and ~2 years ago?

MajorVienna

Would it be so bad if worn colors were added to LSC? I know people have put a lot of time into hunting certain vehicles that spawn with them and all. Rock/Hard place.

whywontyoulisten

If they put worn colours into LSC, I'd gain a lot of garage space. Still plenty of custom worns with matching pearls and rims that they probably wouldn't enable though.

Joe McPlumber
Posted (edited)

The irritating bit is, there's the texture right there and no game breaking reason not to let us have it but what do they put it on? Cars you can't bring out of mission and high end ones you can't store. They sit there like "isn't this neat? f*ck you, you can't have it".

R* begging us to break sh*t.

Funny thing is i collect worn cars at least in part for the "collector value" but all this stuff is imaginary. It will all have zero value as of the release of GTA VI.

Oh well i also waste my time looking for alien eggs and six-guns. IRL i chase after imaginary money. It's a wash. Something to do while i die very slowly.

PS: Also, i concur with the request to edit OP if it isn't too much trouble. My computer isn't terrible and my internet is pretty good but that page breaks things. Even when it works it's like 1986 waiting for AOL to load on a 300baud modem.

Edited by Joe McPlumber
insertion of missing words critical to meaning of sentence, and also a postscript