4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Sign in to follow this  
Light Syde Riandy

Am I the only one in this world who never likes shooting buffalo's

Light Syde Riandy

I have beaten this game in like 5 times and I never do that(I just likes doing drive-by),then I watched the walkthrough in youtube but why almost everyone likes to shoot the tires(even gta series videos)and gtamissions on ps2 just done the same i mean,if everyone wanted to use tricks to beat this mission then why don't just pushing the buffalo to the decent level of the desert and pulling pulaski out of his buffalo or even pushing him to the water?since those 2 tricks are forgivable because not all time you can do either those 2 tricks and to think shooting the tires is considered as you cheated the game?

Frenzzy

I didn't shoot the Buffalo's tires. I actually had an intense chase where I pushed his car down the edge of a cliff. He bailed out and almost killed me with his deagle but somehow I survived and he died in the explosion. It was fun.

Shooting the tires is something you would naturally do in a second play through.

Edited by Frenzzy

Light Syde Riandy

I didn't shoot the Buffalo's tires. I actually had an intense chase where I pushed his car down the edge of a cliff. He bailed out and almost killed me with his deagle but somehow I survived and he died in the explosion. It was fun.

Shooting the tires is something you would naturally do in a second play through.

but I really get bored with that trick,it gets old and overused,and when pulaski about to attack player why most of them don't just used spaz 12 because it is arguably the most effective weapon for a boss fight(with that shotgun not to mention you can even have a chance to defeat a minigun man) Edited by Rendy Specter(Riandy)

lil weasel

Piffle... using a games exploits is not cheating. I believe that the programmers leave these bits open for the experimenting Player to use. The advantage of San Andreas game is that there is more than the one linear rut to the end.

Like finding the 'sweet spot' to park a motorcycle for the chase instead of being forced to use the bandito.

I found the plain ordinary Shotgun better than the Combat Shotgun because of the reloading delay.

Light Syde Riandy

with manual aim yes,but with auto aim if you filled the spaz 12's skill into hitman then trust me just press R1 for target and hold down L1 for shooting instead of circle you are just almost invincible that you almost don't have any problem killing a minigun man meanwhile using remington very sucks for that and you die instead

fnxrak

Well as most GTA youtubers I usually use some exploits just for the purpose of showing alternative methods on how to do stuff, usually on normal gameplays (when I'm not recording) I usually go for the hard challenge LOLOLOLOLOL and no I don't like shooting tires either, mostly maybe because I hate when someone shoots my tires LOLOL

Lethal Vaccine

I just do a drive-by. Never even thought of shooting the tires since it's un-needed and easy enough the other "normal" way.

King Andreas

Am I the only one who exercises patience by climbing atop the buffalo, waiting for Pulaski to crash (he inevitably crashes into something eventually, be it a road sign, mountain, or other driver) where his car is now stationary and he can be yanked out? There was this time when he drove into water to drown that I didn't need to fire a single shot.

Lethal Vaccine

That is what I mean by the mission being easy enough...

That guy can't drive for sh*t and always crashes into stuff. As you said, you can pass the mission without even firing your weapon, LOL...

I usually just run to the vehicle very quickly, CJ pushes it and turns it around, and as soon as Pulaski enters the vehicle I just pull him out of it and quickly kill him (run over him). Alternatively, you can shoot the Buffalo with minigun as soon as the cutscene ends- with minigun's power it's easy to flip the vehicle over.

DragonpokeZ

I just use the Spawn Tank cheat lol

JK, what I mostly do is I climb on top of his vehicle, place a lot of Satchel Charges, and when he drives off a little I detonate them, and if he doesn't get out, then I run back to the Bandito and pin him up against a wall with my Bandito, set it ablaze, and hope that finishes him

Light Syde Riandy

Oh late reply?Congratulations!

BlackSnow176

I may or may not kill Pulaski with a minigun before he enters the car... Or shoot the tires and wait for his car to catch fire by itself.

Light Syde Riandy

Say sorry before responding please?

gangster2332

I may or may not kill Pulaski with a minigun before he enters the car...

its obvious you never tried lol. at that point of the mission he is invincible.

Light Syde Riandy

That's it,finally 3 newbies responding this old topic without apologize,I've requested this topic to get locked and thank you for all of your ignorances

Lem-Bert

on most car chase missions i always went for the tires.

or when possible, ride along side them and push them of the road into a tree.

gangster2332

That's it,finally 3 newbies responding this old topic without apologize,I've requested this topic to get locked and thank you for all of your ignorances

apologize for what?

Light Syde Riandy

DragonpokeZ was the first one who bumped this topic,and if there's another one who follow his ignorance and not even one person say sorry for bumping,then this topic is done because I'm the OP of this topic who can decide this thread open again or not

Edited by Rendy Specter(Riandy)

Lethal Vaccine

Lol, dude....Who cares? :p If you're like that, best to not create ANY topics and let someone else make it! :D

Light Syde Riandy

Be on time for following people's topic FFS!!!

Lethal Vaccine

Lol, since you want it closed, I guess I can go off topic and ask:

What are you saying about the Topics which have been opened for years and get comments periodically every few months? Just cuz someone doesn't make a comment for a bit doesn't mean it needs to be locked. It's only a few months old. Not 6 years old or something like that...

A Forum is for Discussion. Not a place to lock dozens of topics for someone else to just make the same topic, anyways. It's the daily life on these Forums. I've read like 100 of the SAME topics since I joined here. It's pathetic. So if this is locked, someone else would just make a similar topic, basically. It happens on a daily basis.

Edited by Militia

gangster2332

who cares? this topic isnt made in 2006, its made in 2015 so saying it is a "bump" and "should be locked now" is conplete bullsh*t

Raavi

As requested.