Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,209 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

GlassGhost

Perfect Luigi's Girls

Question

GlassGhost

Attempting to make a Perfect Luigi's Girls Save with:

• Not 1 Single Cheat Used
  • Not 1 Story Mission Done

Link to my save with the following currently completed:

All 100 Hidden Packages

All Civilian Portland Imports

All Vigilante Missions Done

All Firefighter Missions Done

All Paramedic Missions Done

All Taxi Missions Done

All Unique Stunt Jumps Done

If you want to help I still need(thanks in advance):

Rampages

OffRoad Car Missions

RC Car Missions

Rhino, FBI Car, Barracks OL and BF Injection<--is this possible?

Edited by GlassGhost

fnxrak

The save is here: GTAgarage.com since 2013 LOLOL but this is the old one soon a new will be available

Silent

In this point of the story, you cannot unlock BF Injection without a trainer and you can get only 4 wanted level stars. So no, you have to save those 4? vehicles for later.

Harerama Chakraborty

Attempting to make a Perfect Luigi's Girls Save with:

• Not 1 Single Cheat Used
  • Not 1 Story Mission Done

Link to my save with the following currently completed:

All 100 Hidden Packages

All Civilian Portland Imports

All Vigilante Missions Done

All Firefighter Missions Done

All Paramedic Missions Done

If you want to help I still need(thanks in advance):

Unique Stunt Jumps

Rampages

Taxi Missions

OffRoad Car Missions

RC Car Missions

Government Imports & a BF Injection<--is this possible?

Rhino, FBI Car, Barracks OL and BF Injection is not possible.

Anyway, I can help with RC car missions and some Off-road missions.

GlassGhost

In this point of the story, you cannot unlock BF Injection without a trainer and you can get only 4 wanted level stars. So no, you have to save those 4? vehicles for later.

Rhino, FBI Car, Barracks OL and BF Injection is not possible.

Anyway, I can help with RC car missions and some Off-road missions.

Ok apparently Rhino, FBI Car, Barracks OL and BF Injection are possible with --> http://gtaforums.com/topic/454342-gta-3-car-spawner/?p=1060052960

But I am way to paranoid to run the exe linked.

Also I updated save with Taxi Missions and Stunt Jumps done.

Edited by GlassGhost

Silent

Yeah, but if you're gonna use trainers to do a starter save, you might as well just use cheats :(

Lethal Vaccine

I am not sure when that BF Injection spawns in Hepburn Heights near the Pay Phone for El Burro Missions, however, you CAN get it to SSV Import/Export Garage early. You just do the Crusher Glitch to turn it into a Ghost and drive the BF Injection right through the Porter Tunnel wall blocking you and drive it straight to SSV. When your Car is a Ghost, you can drive through walls, buildings, and into Blue Hell, etc.

I just finished GTA III a few weeks ago and also did a Starter Save. I had 50% before the mission after "Luigi's Girls." I used the EC Teal Kuruma to pass Luigi's Girls and then stored it in Portland. Later made it DP/EC and got it to SSV Garage early...I got 100% now and a total of 13 Special Vehicles and currently now doing another LCS playthrough.

Sentrion

I am not sure when that BF Injection spawns in Hepburn Heights near the Pay Phone for El Burro Missions, however, you CAN get it to SSV Import/Export Garage early.

BF Injection spawns near Misty's Apartment in Hepburn Heights after completeing the mission Sayonara Salvatore. It only spawns at night, from 18:30 until 05:00. As for the FBI Car, you can't achieve more than a 4 Star Wanted Level, so it's impossible to get it. FBI Car is only obtainable when the player has 5 star wanted level. The Emergency Vehicles delivery is unlocked near the Salvatore Missions AFAIK.

universetwisters

The Emergency Vehicles delivery is unlocked near the Salvatore Missions AFAIK.

I thought it was unlocked since the start of the game? Who knows.

Sentrion

The Emergency Vehicles delivery is unlocked near the Salvatore Missions AFAIK.

I thought it was unlocked since the start of the game? Who knows.

No. It's around Sayonara Salvatore or somewhere near when you get a pager notification about the emergency vehicle crane. Edited by Sentrion

Silent

Not true. Just checked, I could deliver a Police Car even before I got the clothes change. So it's just a pager message reminding you that such thing exists.

Edited by Silent

Sentrion

Not true. Just checked, I could deliver a Police Car even before I got the clothes change. So it's just a pager message reminding you that such thing exists.

I just checked the SCM. I guess that part of the code is triggered from the very start. Pretty much explains why Import/Export works from the start as well.

Silent

Pretty much everything in III works straight away ;)

@down

True.

Edited by Silent

Sentrion

Pretty much everything in III works straight away ;)

The only obstructions are JOE_BUG, which is BF Injection and the limitation of 4 Wanted Level. Edited by Sentrion

4NT1R3KL4M4

you can use this glitch to get barrack ol early by pushing it through the ground.

GlassGhost

So is somone going to use "the console" to get me these 4 cars or am I going to have to install gta3 into a VM?

I may be paranoid but there are ways of getting around it.

Edited by GlassGhost

Silent

Why use it to gather the cars anyway? Do you really want to make a save by cheating?

I mean, fine, it's your save, but many consider using trainers for such things as cheats.

GlassGhost

Why use it to gather the cars anyway? Do you really want to make a save by cheating?

I mean, fine, it's your save, but many consider using trainers for such things as cheats.

I'm more concerned about the perfect save than cheats, but I just checked and apparently the stat page on the pc version of GTA3 doesn't have a counter for number of cheats used, which is what I was concerned with.

Now the only thing stopping me, is my fear of viruses. Which I can get around by someone else using the console exe, or me using it in a VM. but I really don't feel like doing the VM option unless I have to.

Edited by GlassGhost

4NT1R3KL4M4

I'm more concerned about the perfect save than cheats, but I just checked and apparently the stat page on the pc version of GTA3 doesn't have a counter for number of cheats used, which is what I was concerned with.

Now the only thing stopping me, is my fear of viruses. Which I can get around by someone else using the console exe, or me using it in a VM. but I really don't feel like doing the VM option unless I have to.

you can use cleo mate get it here

http://cleo.li/download

http://www.gtagarage.com/mods/show.php?id=21003

Lethal Vaccine

@Sentrion, like others have said already, the Emergency Crane, just like the Portland Import/Export Garage and also SSV Import/Export Garage, are unlocked from the start of a New Game.

You can get EVERY Vehicle early for the Portland Import/Export Garage, you can get EVERY Vehicle for the SSV Import/Export Garage except the BF Injection, and you can do 4 out of 7 Emergency Vehicles early, as well.

I just finished III a few weeks ago, it's all still fresh in my head. As I said up above earlier, I had 50% Completion before the mission after Luigi's Girls. In VC, you can reach 44% in a Starter Save, and in SA, you can reach 14.97% in a Starter Save. Furthermore, you can do such things in LCS/VCS, as well. When I did my LCS Starter Save, which was just 6 days ago now when I finished it, I had 25% and this was ONLY stuff for Portland. I didn't go to SI or SSV early in LCS as it's a pain in the ass getting there and back. It helps to use a H/UH/WP PCJ-600, since it's WP (Water Proof) you can just drive it into the water, fall through Blue Hell, and it'll teleport you onto a road in SI. You can get back the same method, too...Unlike GTA III, you can't use the Safehouses or Garages early in SI and SSV, though, which sucks...

fnxrak

You can do 5 vehicles of the Ev crane in the beginning the Police Car, Ambulance, Fire Truck, Barracks OL, Enforcer are obtainable, only the FBI Kuruma and Rhino are unobtainable at this point without cheats

Edit: and here is a playlist with all things possible after luigi's girls

Edited by fnxrak

GlassGhost

it's 100 % contain no virus

I'm 100% paranoid

GlassGhost

You can do 5 vehicles of the Ev crane in the beginning the Police Car, Ambulance, Fire Truck, Barracks OL, Enforcer are obtainable, only the FBI Kuruma and Rhino are unobtainable at this point without cheats

Edit: and here is a playlist with all things possible after luigi's girls

Do you have an excellent starter save file?

Edited by GlassGhost

fnxrak

Yes and I'm even making a better one, a mostly completed mastersave

Everything done before Luigi's Girls (well before Give me Liberty for all that matters) but requires a mission failure.

All done without any cheats mods or trainers

GlassGhost

Everything done before Luigi's Girls (well before Give me Liberty for all that matters) but requires a mission failure.

You ever going to publish the save??

And how do you do a "Give me Liberty" save without starting "Luigi's Girls" ?

Edited by GlassGhost

Harerama Chakraborty

And how do you do a "Give me Liberty" save without starting "Luigi's Girls" ?

In the Glitches topic:

Breaking out of the first mission

This is a glitch which requires a mission failure - This glitch results in you being able to explore LC in the prison outfit before Give Me Liberty has begun. To do this, when 'Give Me Liberty' starts, you need to somehow flip 8 Ball and the Kuruma over (Easiest by letting fall off of something) hoping it will fail the mission - The moment the 'Mission Failed' Message comes up you need to jump, if done successfully you just appear on the bridge in free roam, you will only be able to walk forward at this point - Jumping will enable you to walk in any direction

The Portland Safehouse is locked but it can be unlocked by using the Crusher Glitch and exiting the ghost vehicle when it is inside the safehouse causing the save menu to appear, just cancel it (or save if you wish) and the door will fling open.

There will be no specific mission marker or a radar icon for "Give Me Liberty" mission, so to trigger it, Claude has to be standing in a specific place. I have used my super experienced Art Skills below to show the location of the invisible mission trigger point, highlighted in blue. Use the radar from the screenshot to navigate yourself to this point.

Lethal Vaccine

I never save my Starter Saves, but each time I re-do a GTA Game, I do a Starter Save. I gotta learn to save these so I don't have to keep repeating the same, boring side tasks over and over when I start a new Game...Before the fun part comes, Special Vehicle Collecting within the Story Missions :p

@fnxrak, just so you know, you can obtain the BP/EP/FP (AP After Crusher Glitch) Cheetah WITHOUT mission failure...I got a video from someone in my PM if you want to see it...

Edited by Militia

fnxrak

Sure it's always good to know new stuff and since I haven't finished the game yet it would be good, One less mission failure to minimize my mistake on not getting the UC kuruma at the beginning LOLOLOL

Lethal Vaccine

Send me a PM! :p:D