Long Theft Auto: The Ballad for Staff

THBP

150202044151980302.png

Staff is the controller (C4 or left arm of the governor) of San Andreas. He is also leader of the Mafia Cosa Nostra (Mafia CN) and now will have to pay a debt to a certain person.

150202044153737669.png

150202044155821566.png

150211102524672738.png

150211102532355200.png

150211102541109061.png

150202044156750212.png

Teaser added! 02-02-2015, link: http://gtaforums.com/topic/764886-long-theft-auto-the-ballad-for-staff/?p=1066910151

The features of Long Theft Auto: The Ballad for Staff, link: http://gtaforums.com/topic/764886-long-theft-auto-the-ballad-for-staff/?do=findComment&comment=1066953847

150202044157538503.png

#0 Prologue: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/36261

#1 The controller: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/36262

#2 Family problems: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37050

#3 Administrative rivalry: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37051

#TBFS

Edited by THBP
  • Like 2

Teaser added!

The new Teaser of Long Theft Auto: The Ballad for Staff is already online! The layout of the page too is changed. The last expansion pack of Long Theft Auto will tell the story of Staff, the controller of San Andreas. Prepare yourself to get in a new adventure of Long Theft Auto world.

Soon the first missions, "Prologue" and "The Controller".

Soon new informations about the mission pack.

THBP, work in progress

Edited by THBP

• 2 weeks later...

The features of Long Theft Auto: The Ballad for Staff

150211102524672738.png

Long Theft Auto: The Ballad for Staff will tell the story of Staff (aka "the controller"), the last protagonist of Long Theft Auto series. The expansion, which will be the last one, will come with some new features, new characters, and of course, characters who have appeared in Long Theft Auto and Long Theft Auto: The Brightness of the Red Diamond.

Composition: The pack will have two chapters with 15 missions (approximately) each. Still have a special chapter, which will be released after the first one. The missions will be released one by one (with the exception of the first and the last), and after the end of each chapter, will be released one storyline of the chapter.
Before each mission, will be launched screens and information about it (description, a brief tutorial to help players who are lost and tasks, which will be explained later).
After all missions are launched, as usual, a video of conclusion will be released, but not only of Long Theft Auto: The Ballad for Staff, but the entire Long Theft Auto series.

150211102532355200.png

Features:
New weapons: RPG with automatic aim, thermal vision goggles, smoke grenades, combat shotgun, pistol with silencer, etc.
New vehicles: Hydra, Vortex, new cars and bikes.
System tasks: Perhaps the biggest feature of the pack. The system of tasks will be released from each mission, and be equal to the GTA V: You will have to finish certain goals in the mission. They range from some headshots to complete the mission at any given time. The tasks will help the missions to be more difficult and, of course, is not required to fulfill them.
150211102541109061.png
Get ready to dive into the world of Long Theft Auto: The Ballad for Staff, the last expansion pack of Long Theft Auto.
THBP, work in progress

Hey THBP, is it common to play it twice?

Good work bro, waiting for it

PD: With played twice I mean the previous LTA

Edited by Martin_GDF

Well, I think it depends on each person. haha

Thanks for the answer, man. :D

(Btw, when you say "the previous LTA", you mean the expansion or LTA itself? :p )

Edited by THBP

Well, I think it depends on each person. haha

Thanks for the answer, man. :D

(Btw, when you say "the previous LTA", you mean the expansion or LTA itself? :p )

LTA Itself, altough of all that, nice job dude.

• 2 weeks later...
  • 3 weeks later...
Renegade Rooster

Would you be making a Timeline for all three LTA MPs after you finish this?

PS: Great work, keep it up.

This is Very Amazing.I play you all Long Theft Auto's.I waiting man good luck :^:

Would you be making a Timeline for all three LTA MPs after you finish this?

PS: Great work, keep it up.

Lol, I never thought about that but it's a great idea. Thanks for the suggestion! :D

@Grand_Dyom: Thanks for the feedback, man. Keep waiting, soon you'll see the great final.

THBP, work in progress

• 3 weeks later...
Renegade Rooster

Hey i just finished both LTA and TBOTRD in chronological order and watched both conclusion videos, man it was one hell of a ride. I cannot wait to see how Staff's POV turn out.

Rok's death made me tear up a bit and i am eager to see the video he gave to Mark before he died.

Keep up the Good work! :D

Edited by AstroNutHead

• 3 weeks later...

2 missions added:

Family problems: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37050

Administrative rivalry: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37051

Well, now I'm going to the worst part of the army, the camp: 3 days eating animals like bird and snakes, crawling in the mud, bathing in the river about 5 degrees below zero, ...

So, after this time I'll get a rest and then make more missions. My corrector (Revolver) is gonna be out for a while, so I can only do missions with my horrible english. I hope it's not too much trouble for you. Well, I see you guys next week.

THBP, work in progress

Renegade Rooster

2 missions added:

Family problems: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37050

Administrative rivalry: http://dyom.gtagames.nl/show/37051

Well, now I'm going to the worst part of the army, the camp: 3 days eating animals like bird and snakes, crawling in the mud, bathing in the river about 5 degrees below zero, ...

So, after this time I'll get a rest and then make more missions. My corrector (Revolver) is gonna be out for a while, so I can only do missions with my horrible english. I hope it's not too much trouble for you. Well, I see you guys next week.

THBP, work in progress

f*ck man, i never knew you were in the military. I really wish you the best.

Oh, and maybe i can help with the grammar thing. I'm a self-proclaimed English Major at my school.

Edited by AstroNutHead

• 7 months later...

Hey guys.

I'll post a conclusion video for this MP because I really haven't any time to do missions right now, and I pretend to make a new project (or maybe projects) in the next year, in January.

So, I'm going to post a video with the most important moments that would be released on this MP, and credits.

I'm sorry for that. It's really bad you create a MP but had to finish it because you don't have time to do it. Hope you guys understand.

THBP, work in progress

• Like 1

Events of the middle of the story and conclusion text (spoiler if you have not played previous versions of LTA and LTA: TBOTRD)

Mission # 4: War on the bridge

Staff wants revenge when he was trapped in the deposit by the Mafia Yakuza. Then he creates an ambush in Mulholand Intersection to corner Yakuza members who were going to the territory of Verdant Bluffs. For this, he calls his most experienced members and his best friend, Martin Carrys. With all ready in their positions, you would have to kill all the Yakuza who tried to pass through the bridge. After that, you'd be on the bridge.
(Mission equivalent to "A friend from the mafia," LTA: TBOTRD)
Mission # 5: Family
After a fight, Staff follows his wife, Sarah, to find out where she was going on both Wednesday afternoon, and discovers she is with another man in Jefferson Motel. Then he returns to the mansion to greet his son, Paul, who brought a visit, it was Mark Streck. (Part of the equivalent mission to "High Speed ​​in Los Santos," LTA)
Mission # 6: The Lottery Score
Rok calls Staff for the score they run in the lottery. With a plan in mind and a mask on his head, Staff infiltrates in Kevin's organization and helps them steal the lottery, after passing by many police to get a helicopter in the parking lot and get away with the "partners". In the end, Rok gives a certain sum of money to Staff, saying that it would help in the future. (The mission "Bet at high price" of LTA: TBOTRD, takes place a few hours after this mission, where Martin and his friends of Vagos will rob the same lottery however see that this had been robbed)
Mission # 7: Heavy Load
Staff want a load of the truck, and he calls his friend Martin. Mission equivalent to "Stealing the newbies" by LTA: TBOTRD.
Mission # 8: The son I never had
Staff called Martin and Mark to catch a smuggling in Ocean Docks, but the police came in their way. It is the first mission where the three protagonists are together. Mission equivalent to "The conquest of the controller", LTA, and "The biggest shine", LTA: TBOTRD.
Mission # 9: The final act
Staff calls the whole org Mafia CN to dominate the territory of the observatory. Once you master it, they pluck the information that Wu-Lee, the leader of the Yakuza, would be hidden in the Atrium building, along with some members of the gang of the Aztecas.
Mission # 10: The return
Staff and his members go through all the Yakuza and Aztecas in the Atrium building and there are Wu-Lee. He flees by helicopter and you follow it until it landed in the building of the US Bank Tower. When he lands and runs away, his helicopter explodes and he's hit, but does not die. Staff humiliates him and then says he will not kill him, to let him suffer until death comes to get him.
Mission # 11: Break ties
In a fight with his wife, Staff discover that Paul is not his son. He then follows her, without being seen, to an inn in the northern city. He then sabotages the wife's car, and when she goes out with her lover, they enter the car and walk out, but realize that the car is without brakes and end up capsizing in a lock, causing the car to explode and both died.
Mission # 12: Domain
Rok calls Staff for them to go to a warehouse in Ocean Docks where the governor was hiding. Staff puts his mask and joins Kevin organization to kill Rodrigo. They burst into the warehouse, kill all the guards, then Kevin kills Rodrigo, becoming the governor. Rok and Staff go out there, and Rok says Staff to catch a jet he had left at the airport. Staff says it has something to do before, and then leaves the site.
Mission # 13: Exile controller
Staff meets Mark at Glen Park and then asks him to take him to the airport, to take one last moment with him before going to LC. Equivalent to the mission "The coup" by LTA.
Mission # 14: The system
Staff meets an old man who explains to him how the system works, saying he needs to steal seven banks to gain status and kill the three leaders of the chain of the Government.
The last chapter missions are the same as in LTA and LTA: TBOTRD therefore need not be highlighted. The only highlight what needs to be done is for the last two missions.
Penultimate mission: Last meeting
Staff meets Rok last time in his mansion, where Rok says that Kevin is following him constantly and you do not have the same confidence as before. Staff says goodbye to his son and he says that he is going to the old apartment in Pershing Square.
Last mission: Long Theft Auto
Staff goes to war in the square with Martin and Mark. After killing all enemies, he flies by helicopter to the town hall. There, he sees that Kevin fled through the window and took his helicopter. Staff chases him with a motorcycle to the airport when he exchanges for Shamal and leaves. Staff can enter the jet before he left. Staff then kills Kevin and jumps of parachute, landing in the square of the city hall.
CONCLUSION VIDEO:
The conclusion of the video begins where Mark dialogues with Staff first at City Hall. Staff then decides to see the tape Rok, that Mark did not want to see.
ROK TAPE:
(VIDEO)
(Rok) Hi, bro. So I made this video to explain you all previous events, all you had to spend the last few months. I'll start telling what happened years ago. We went to a drug deal gone wrong, and that day you got shot in the leg. You do not know, but who saved you and took you to the hospital was me. After that, I received a proposal for a man to go to Los Santos. This man was none other than our father. His name is Roger. But you also know him as "Staff". He was the head of our team in this business of drugs that went wrong. He knew it would wrong, and yet put our lives in danger. Seeing that was owed to me, he says he'll think of something. Some time later, he invited me to go to Los Santos, saying he had a plan. I changed this plan, because I saw that it was too unfair. Then, you enter this story. I got involved with an organization that was against the government of Vilhena. But it was all part of the plan. So I called you, and used the American Dream as bait. When you came, I tried to make you believe I brought him here just to use you. I did all right for you to you meet our father/Staff. Because that was also part of the plan. So me and the organization managed to dominate the government. Staff went LC and you were here with his best friend, Martin. Staff said he was reliable. Then, in around him, I started work to try to take Kevin out of Power. And I helped behind. When you returned to Los Santos, I needed to talk to you again. By then I had the idea of ​​creating a nickname to avoid being noticed, and told this idea to the Staff. He accepted and said he would introduce ourselves. Then I created "R", who kept in touch with you to help you get things done for your score in Palomino Creek. When you spoke to we meet, I was happy, but as Kevin was on my tail, could not put you at risk. And yet, I put, when officers were behind you in that deposit. And now I'm here in my apartment, where we live together when you came here by the first time, waiting for you to came again, then meet for the last time. I want you to know that even after all, even in the time that you will kill me, even if you humiliate me ... I will always love you! Sorry to make you go through all this. But when it's over, you'll have everything you want. Everything that I could not give you. I'm sorry...
After that, Martin arrives and Staff asks him to burn the tape.
Before the credits, there is a scene where Mark picks up his suitcase and puts it in a taxi, saying goodbye to Staff and Martin. Martin then tells Staff that did not burn the tape, and put it in Mark's suitcase. Staff says he does not care and walk away, starting credits. After the credits, Mark is at home in Rio, unpacking, when he see the tape. He puts it on his dvd, and the screen goes black with the words "THE END."

Again, I'm sorry for finishing the story with that way. I really didn't have time for making missions now, and I need to create new projects and not stay on the past with LTA script. So, I'm now starting the #ProjectV, that I will give you some informations soon...
THBP, work in progress
Edited by THBP

Pls don't tell me it's gonna be another one of those V to SA projects.. They never suceed

Pls don't tell me it's gonna be another one of those V to SA projects.. They never suceed

No, it's not a remake.

New context, new story, new characters, new everything (except for the city, of course). And it's not a story like GTA.

Edited by THBP

I am reall you fan.Played all you missions,storylines.Remember when play

Long Theft Auto #1: The introduction

it's was very cool.So,please make it.

P.S it was one of my first played storyline.

Edited by Grand_Dyom