• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bnd

• SKARFACE

• Th3Butch3r

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all and again,i want to thank here to everyone who i had the pleasure to 'work' with,great,kind,patient and generous ppl with a love shared for rare cars (in my pathological little case: worn or mo

I am in possession of the Hidden Livery Ardent, Oppressor, Barrage,APC and Nightshark. Nightshark, Oppressor and Ardent are Worn, I'll be giving them away to members here throughout the next few days,

The f*ck?? I gave you a Crew Worn Tulip, Dukes and Peyote on Benny's yesterday!! 

11 hours ago, Standard Deluxe 59 said:

A little late but you will lose the pearlescent when converting to either variant. For future reference whenever another merge pops up. 

Thanks for the heads up! 👍

Totally regret missing the merge glitch from January and it looked dead easy too, now i sit here like a hungry dog with all these ideas for car setups waiting for a merge.

• Like 2
OscarMikeDetroit
On 2/28/2021 at 7:09 AM, JRebbert512 said:

Does anyone have the Worn Sea Wash NPC-customized Sabre Turbo, or any Sabre Turbo (regular or lowrider) with a worn crew color primary?

I have a worn sea washed green sabre turbo that is super low. Shout out to @Classique for the hook up.

I am able to share it with you though!

Edit: PSN is my Username exactly.

Edited by OscarMikeDetroit
  • 2 weeks later...

I hate to ask but does anyone have a stock faction with the hood bulge and the filled roof-window thing-a-ma-jig, i'll let you pick something i might have that could interest you for trade.

On PS4 btw. (PSN: nrferraz)

Edited by RCFerraz
5 hours ago, RCFerraz said:

I hate to ask but does anyone have a stock faction with the hood bulge and the filled roof-window thing-a-ma-jig, i'll let you pick something i might have that could interest you for trade.

On PS4 btw. (PSN: nrferraz)

I have one with the Power Bulge (Yanktons, Benny's, worn...), but it has a stock roof.

Don't be afraid to ask, that's what the thread is for! ;) 

Edited by Classique
  • Like 2
4 hours ago, Classique said:

I have one with the Power Bulge (Yanktons, Benny's, worn...), but it has a stock roof.

Don't be afraid to ask, that's what the thread is for! ;) 

Sounds good, add me on PSN (or vice-versa) and we'll sort things out then 👍

OscarMikeDetroit

Looking for a couple Unique cars to replace some Unique cars in my garage...

Coil Raiden (worn color with pure white wheels yankton plate (no bulletproof tires)) to replace my 3D blue paint Coil Raiden with bulletproof F1's and yankton plate... (if anyone is interested in it we can directly swap one for the other)

Imorgon (with turbo, no spoiler, worn black, yankton and pure black wheels if possible) I have one on F1's that I couldnt dare to touch because its my 1/4 mile drag monster...

Also, a annis zr380 (With worn color and Pure white stock wheels and yankton plate (no bulletproof tires)) I have one currently white pure black stock wheels and bulletproof tires

38 minutes ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

Imorgon (with turbo, no spoiler, worn black, yankton and pure black wheels if possible) I have one on F1's that I couldnt dare to touch because its my 1/4 mile drag monster...

Got that one, but it's artificial worn white instead; you can change the secondary colour to pure black though :) Extra bonus, it has worn silver interiour.

• Like 1
OscarMikeDetroit
4 minutes ago, Classique said:

Got that one, but it's artificial worn white instead; you can change the secondary colour to pure black though :) Extra bonus, it has worn silver interiour.

🥰

With the collection of re-customised vehicles that i own........... i wonder how i can get F1 wheels on the MOC rig?

If you have a Stafford with the “Oh Enus” livery, either on it or you can put it on it when you give it to me, I’d really like to get that. It was a limited livery that I missed out on.

PSN name same as here. 

Thanks!

EDIT: Done! Thanks!

110e87b662350e285063160dca77924bea2a4c4f

Edited by JRebbert512
  • Like 1
43 minutes ago, JRebbert512 said:

If you have a Stafford with the “Oh Enus” livery, either on it or you can put it on it when you give it to me, I’d really like to get that. It was a limited livery that I missed out on.

PSN name same as here. 

Thanks!

110e87b662350e285063160dca77924bea2a4c4f

I can give one to ya in about 8-ish hours, it's not modded in any way (looks exactly like john lennon's if that's what you're looking for seeing the attached image)

Now I’m looking for a Lampadati Komoda, and an Enus Paragon R (non-armored). Anyone have something interesting? Would prefer them to have Yankton plates and green tint. Would also enormously prefer any crew color on classic or metal texture, but that’s not required.

Thanks!

OscarMikeDetroit
16 hours ago, JRebbert512 said:

Now I’m looking for a Lampadati Komoda, and an Enus Paragon R (non-armored). Anyone have something interesting? Would prefer them to have Yankton plates and green tint. Would also enormously prefer any crew color on classic or metal texture, but that’s not required.

Thanks!

Food for though. If you apply Metal Texture first to any car then lay over your crew color, it will turn that crew color into "something interesting"

On 3/18/2021 at 4:41 PM, OscarMikeDetroit said:

Food for though. If you apply Metal Texture first to any car then lay over your crew color, it will turn that crew color into "something interesting"

Yeah...the thing is, that doesn’t t work on PS4. You can’t just “apply metal texture”. You can apply one of the metal paints, but then you’re stuck with the color of that paint (like Brushed Aluminum) on the metal texture. If you apply a crew color after applying a metal paint, it changes the texture to the crew (utility) texture.

OscarMikeDetroit
On 3/19/2021 at 5:07 PM, JRebbert512 said:

Yeah...the thing is, that doesn’t t work on PS4. You can’t just “apply metal texture”. You can apply one of the metal paints, but then you’re stuck with the color of that paint (like Brushed Aluminum) on the metal texture. If you apply a crew color after applying a metal paint, it changes the texture to the crew (utility) texture.

Im on ps4... I change the paint to metal gold and then apply crew... and it keeps the gold color as a pearl.

The Other Dude
1 hour ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

Im on ps4... I change the paint to metal gold and then apply crew... and it keeps the gold color as a pearl.

On PS4 it does NOT keep the gold color. You can keep the hidden pearlescent by first applying pure/brushed gold and the adding your desired crew color.

JRebbert512 is referring the shiny metal/brushed texture of the paint and not the pearlescent.

• Like 1
  • excuseme 1
2 hours ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

Keeping the pearlescent is not what I asked about, as the next quote explains. But what you’re saying now also isn’t the same thing you said before...you said the crew color is turned into something interesting. But the crew color isn’t turned into anything at all. It’s the same color, just under a particular pearlescent. Which, incidentally, will always be the case: applying a crew color always keeps the existing pearlescent, regardless of how the pearlescent was obtained.

58 minutes ago, The Other Dude said:

On PS4 it does NOT keep the gold color. You can keep the hidden pearlescent by first applying pure/brushed gold and the adding your desired crew color.

JRebbert512 is referring the shiny metal/brushed texture of the paint and not the pearlescent.

‘Thank you!

• KEKW 1
OscarMikeDetroit
On 3/22/2021 at 6:23 PM, JRebbert512 said:

Keeping the pearlescent is not what I asked about, as the next quote explains. But what you’re saying now also isn’t the same thing you said before...you said the crew color is turned into something interesting. But the crew color isn’t turned into anything at all. It’s the same color, just under a particular pearlescent. Which, incidentally, will always be the case: applying a crew color always keeps the existing pearlescent, regardless of how the pearlescent was obtained.

Okay 🙄

• Like 1

Anyone got a futo, savestra, warrener or comet retro with the F1 wheels and worn or "3d" paint?