• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bnd

• SKARFACE

• Th3Butch3r

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all and again,i want to thank here to everyone who i had the pleasure to 'work' with,great,kind,patient and generous ppl with a love shared for rare cars (in my pathological little case: worn or mo

I am in possession of the Hidden Livery Ardent, Oppressor, Barrage,APC and Nightshark. Nightshark, Oppressor and Ardent are Worn, I'll be giving them away to members here throughout the next few days,

The f*ck?? I gave you a Crew Worn Tulip, Dukes and Peyote on Benny's yesterday!! 

7 hours ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

You can literally go through all the steps as normal until you go to pull the car outside, it doesn't do anything oddly but change the color of the car sometimes... So weird.

Even the old method of moving the mechanic, tried it a ton, car always just drives back to the garage 🤷‍♂️

8 hours ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

The real question is how did he get bennys wheels on his XL?

Magic Slot. I'm not dealing with that lol.

• Like 1
9 minutes ago, Lammy77 said:

Anyone got modded Staniers that are remakes of the Unmarked Policecars?

I do :)

LtnddMS.png

I also have a Buffalo made to look like the FIB version if that's of any interest.

2 hours ago, Classique said:

LtnddMS.png

I also have a Buffalo made to look like the FIB version if that's of any interest.

Nice, is it modded(unscratched, Benny rims)? I can put a Yankton plate on it myself.

I have the Buffalo, thanks

15 minutes ago, Lammy77 said:

Nice, is it modded(unscratched, Benny rims)? I can put a Yankton plate on it myself.

I have the Buffalo, thanks

It's considered "scratched", yes. I only made it for myself, so I personally didn't need it to be "clean", or whatever you guys use as a definition.

Let's hope for a merge soon :)

7 minutes ago, Classique said:

It's considered "scratched", yes. I only made it for myself, so I personally didn't need it to be "clean", or whatever you guys use as a definition.

Let's hope for a merge soon :)

😉ok, thanks for the offer, ill keep searching

6 minutes ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

Anyone have a merge yet??

Yes, but not a safe one. Requires Netcut, a 2nd console, ect.

I wouldn't do it. I'm way more for the Arena.

• excuseme 1
On 8/26/2020 at 3:39 AM, Classique said:

LtnddMS.png

What's unique on this Stanier as opposed to taking one to LSC? Legitimately curious because I have a Stanier for that purpose/look and want to know the difference. Also, would love to see pics of the Buffalo if you have any.

14 hours ago, The Gator said:

What's unique on this Stanier as opposed to taking one to LSC? Legitimately curious because I have a Stanier for that purpose/look and want to know the difference. Also, would love to see pics of the Buffalo if you have any.

The uniqueness of this Stanier is that it has Benny's Smoothies wheels on. However, you can easily replicate said look with the use of the Classic Rod wheels in LSC.

Here's my Buffalo :)  

lV95svi.png

2LI1j9v.png

• Like 9
On 9/7/2020 at 4:25 AM, Rdka said:

Hi , everybody. Does anyone have a coquette d10 on f1 and a peyote custom on f1 please ? I have lots of full modded cars to trade if necessary of course. Thank you 

I think your going to be very hard pressed to find someone with a D10 on F1's right now... Peyote, easier to find... GL tho..

• Like 1
20 hours ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

I think your going to be very hard pressed to find someone with a D10 on F1's right now... Peyote, easier to find... GL tho..

And yet , it’s exactly the same job to create each car , d10 or peyote or any car. It’s not harder to create the d10 finally

^^ Yes, but.. 

I think what he means is that some people may have already had previously stored an F1 merged peyote, which could then become an F1 custom Peyote, but no one could have had a previously stored F1 merged D10 as they are new.. so therefore there is some chance of seeing custom Peyotes on F1's, without someone having had to merge it now.

• Like 2
3 hours ago, Rdka said:

And yet , it’s exactly the same job to create each car , d10 or peyote or any car. It’s not harder to create the d10 finally

Yeah without trying to attack your comment because you seemed very offended by what I said... There hasn't been a legit merge or an easy enough merge since the D10 came out... I realize what you are saying... Yes, if there was a current merge glitch it wouldn't be an harder to do a D10 over a peyote... But like @Scottiedog123 said if someone originally had a Peyote on F1's then they will gain a Peyote custom on F1's by taking it to Benny's...

PS.... IF you looked in the correct place for this you might find what you're looking for.. Because I seem to remember a guy having F1's on all cars, but it was from the PC version of the game.... Considering this is the Vehicle duping thread..

Edited by OscarMikeDetroit
25 minutes ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

Yeah without trying to attack your comment because you seemed very offended by what I said... There hasn't been a legit merge or an easy enough merge since the D10 came out... I realize what you are saying... Yes, if there was a current merge glitch it wouldn't be an harder to do a D10 over a peyote... But like @Scottiedog123 said if someone originally had a Peyote on F1's then they will gain a Peyote custom on F1's by taking it to Benny's...

PS.... IF you looked in the correct place for this you might find what you're looking for.. Because I seem to remember a guy having F1's on all cars, but it was from the PC version of the game.... Considering this is the Vehicle duping thread..

No my friend, I’m absolutely not offended by what you said , absolutely not. It’s a misunderstood. I’m sorry if you thought that , excuse me. 

• Like 1
29 minutes ago, Rdka said:

No my friend, I’m absolutely not offended by what you said , absolutely not. It’s a misunderstood. I’m sorry if you thought that , excuse me. 

Your fine, just seemed like you were upset at what I said.. All good then!

4 hours ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

Your fine, just seemed like you were upset at what I said.. All good then!

Do you know which parts to not change for not loosing the patriot smoke at lsc please ? Thank you 

Does anyone have a penumbra FF on f1 please guys ? I can trade with anyone of my fully modded cars. Thanks 

8 hours ago, Rdka said:

Do you know which parts to not change for not loosing the patriot smoke at lsc please ? Thank you 

Does anyone have a penumbra FF on f1 please guys ? I can trade with anyone of my fully modded cars. Thanks 

You can add patriot tire smoke on any car by changing your crew color to pure black and then adding crew tire smoke...

Again, going to be hard to find that car on F1's considering there isnt a new merge glitch currently... LOL

5 hours ago, OscarMikeDetroit said:

You can add patriot tire smoke on any car by changing your crew color to pure black and then adding crew tire smoke...

Again, going to be hard to find that car on F1's considering there isnt a new merge glitch currently... LOL

There is netcut merge and private car to car merge , so there are already lots of the last dlc cars on f1 or Benny’s on PS4 

• 2 weeks later...
On 9/10/2020 at 2:57 AM, Rdka said:

There is netcut merge and private car to car merge , so there are already lots of the last dlc cars on f1 or Benny’s on PS4 

So it sounds like you found what you were looking for then, great.