Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. The Diamond Casino Heist
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

SKARFACE

[PS4] Vehicle Requests/Duping

Recommended Posts

Lozzathelovemuscle

Is anyone free to help my pile voodoos?

Edited by Lozzathelovemuscle

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99
On 10/12/2019 at 8:57 PM, Classique said:

Only on iOS (harder to do) and Android, yes. Rockstar Games has discontinued the support for Windows iFruit.

Mr Classique, are you in the house....... Great job on Rockstar releasing the Dynasty.

 

Have you had time to rework it with unique customization's ?...... i would love to have blue rims on the wheels of mine. 

(we could dupe a few copies) 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carlin_Stanhope

Have a lost slamvan if anyone has a mariachi tornado with a paint job other than the original.

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SKARFACE

 

 

Edited by SKARFACE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SKARFACE

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
8 hours ago, ferguson99 said:

Mr Classique, are you in the house....... Great job on Rockstar releasing the Dynasty.

 

Have you had time to rework it with unique customization's ?...... i would love to have blue rims on the wheels of mine. 

(we could dupe a few copies) 

Hey! 

I don't right now, but might have it later tomorrow. Not sure, depends on my schedule :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99
7 hours ago, Classique said:

Hey! 

I don't right now, but might have it later tomorrow. Not sure, depends on my schedule :)

Ok mate

 

But on seeing the new work around GCTF glitch...... its putting me off, so many extra steps at the beginning.

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99

Now this is more like my cup tea....... quick & simple

 

 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
15 hours ago, SKARFACE said:

 

I can't for the life of me hit the OTR part, no matter the session we do it in. The closest we've been was when he loaded into the Casino, but with an infinite black loading screen. Tried for hours, and it seems like I have to skip this one.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rdka
14 hours ago, Classique said:

I can't for the life of me hit the OTR part, no matter the session we do it in. The closest we've been was when he loaded into the Casino, but with an infinite black loading screen. Tried for hours, and it seems like I have to skip this one.

Hi my friend, how are you ? I have a small question please , are the rat loaders worn painted in game ? Or are they matte painted please ? Thank you

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
10 minutes ago, Rdka said:

Hi my friend, how are you ? I have a small question please , are the rat loaders worn painted in game ? Or are they matte painted please ? Thank you

They are all matte, I'm afraid. :/

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rdka
2 minutes ago, Classique said:

They are all matte, I'm afraid. :/

Ok thank you very much . I thought they are worn 😔

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
On 10/17/2019 at 10:44 PM, ferguson99 said:

Mr Classique, are you in the house....... Great job on Rockstar releasing the Dynasty.

 

Have you had time to rework it with unique customization's ?...... i would love to have blue rims on the wheels of mine. 

(we could dupe a few copies) 

I managed to hit the merge sooomehow. Got two worn Dynasties now! 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99
15 hours ago, Classique said:

I managed to hit the merge sooomehow. Got two worn Dynasties now! 

Thats great, knew you had it in you.

 

just the usual blue tyre rims for me.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique

NOTE TO iFRUIT/CHARLES USERS: 

 

The newest update of iFruit has patched the ability to view and modify iFruit orders. You will need a 4th party tool to view it, which likely isn't going to be a free program. 

 

I have kept my iFruit on the previous patch, so I still have the ability to fiddle with orders.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
whywontyoulisten
1 hour ago, Rdka said:

I saw in this list that the arena wars dlc impaler nightmare version spawns in worn orange 2 . Is that mean that if I buy an orange impaler in nightmare version , I will have a worn orange impaler , please ? Thanks

No. If you spawn cars in creator, or they appear in traffic in freeroam (obviously impossible in the case of the Impaler), then you get the colours in the list. Bought cars either come in one of the 8 colour selections on the purchase page, or one default colour decided by R*. I don't know what colour that is for the Nightmare Impaler, but from videos it looks to be matte or worn white.

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rdka
1 hour ago, whywontyoulisten said:

No. If you spawn cars in creator, or they appear in traffic in freeroam (obviously impossible in the case of the Impaler), then you get the colours in the list. Bought cars either come in one of the 8 colour selections on the purchase page, or one default colour decided by R*. I don't know what colour that is for the Nightmare Impaler, but from videos it looks to be matte or worn white.

So , it means that it doesn't exist in worn orange in online 

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99
On 10/17/2019 at 4:09 PM, Lozzathelovemuscle said:

Is anyone free to help my pile voodoos?

Is the Voodoo available to get with clean finish paint (no rust version)

And with the coloured tyre rims.

 

If anyone has one...... and willing to dupe for me. :)

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Classique
17 minutes ago, ferguson99 said:

Is the Voodoo available to get with clean finish paint (no rust version)

And with the coloured tyre rims.

 

If anyone has one...... and willing to dupe for me. :)

No Voodoo exists that is non-rusty, other than the Custom variants.

Edited by Classique
  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Rdka
12 hours ago, ferguson99 said:

Is the Voodoo available to get with clean finish paint (no rust version)

And with the coloured tyre rims.

 

If anyone has one...... and willing to dupe for me. :)

If you upgrade any rusted voodoo at Benny's , it will turn on clean voodoo

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99
9 hours ago, Rdka said:

If you upgrade any rusted voodoo at Benny's , it will turn on clean voodoo

Benny is quite expensive...... i was thinking about a guy down at the local chop shop. 

Edited by ferguson99

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Lammy77

Anyone have the Huntergreen Kalahari out of creatormode?

 

Also looking for the Wine Red/Slate Blue Bifta.

 

I have alot of Singleplayer and Creator cars in return.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SKARFACE

 

Edited by SKARFACE

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
SKARFACE

 

  • Like 1

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carlin_Stanhope

Looking for anyone on PS4 who has a bunker caddy saved as personal vehicle. Would be willing to trade you whatever cars I have that you'd want. Or would be willing to pay for it.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carlin_Stanhope

I owe a huge thank you to classique. Thank you so much for helping me out man.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Carlin_Stanhope

I have a terrobyte and a aa trailer in personal vehicle slots. What I'm wondering is how can I swap these with the original ones I already owned?

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
ferguson99
On 11/13/2019 at 7:43 PM, Carlin_Stanhope said:

I owe a huge thank you to classique. Thank you so much for helping me out man.

He helps everyone, i need to get him on speed dial.

  • Like 2

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 1 User Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 1 Guest

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.