4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

SKARFACE

[PS4] Vehicle Requests/Duping

MARINA

Classique

@SKARFACE, does performance stick on the Festival bus? 
Here is its normal stats:

c6fMCkX.png

Arms Dealer

@Classique I also have an Akula in my MOC. Do you know if it can be moved temporarily to another garage and then later back to the MOC? Or is it irretrievable thereafter? 

Anyways I think I have a copy in my hangar, and so I am still interested in dupes with this more convenient 2-person dupe, especially otherwise hard-to-get ones like the Terrorbyte (@SKARFACE), the Speedo/Mule/Pounder Custom, or the Festival Bus. 

MARINA

What's the difference between the regular Terrorbyte,  Speedo/Mule/Pounder Custom and the ones you get from GCTF?

Arms Dealer
On 3/11/2019 at 6:52 AM, Wscratch said:

31 minutes ago, MARINA said:

What's the difference between the regular Terrorbyte,  Speedo/Mule/Pounder Custom and the ones you get from GCTF?

I would be looking for one with Benny's wheels and Yankton plates and unobtainable paints, though you could also give normal ones too. 

Edited by Arms Dealer

JRebbert512
On 3/13/2019 at 5:06 PM, JRebbert512 said:

There are 6 (six) cars from SP like to have in my online garages. Since there is no SP to MP glitch, I'll need to copy them from anyone who got them in the past, when there was an SP-to-MP glitch that worked. These are the NPC pre-modded cars and have unique body or wheel colors that can’t be bought.

If you have ANY of these, please let me know!

1. Zentorno (primary: worn silver; secondary: orange; pearl: dark steel; wheel: garnet red)

2. Alpha (primary: pea green; secondary: black; pearl: yellow; wheel: worn orange 2)

3. Massacro (primary: hot pink; secondary: n/a; pearl: Pfister pink; wheel: util blue)

4. Alpha (primary) light blue; secondary: light blue; pearl: light blue; wheel: light blue)

5. Panto (primary: fluorescent blue; secondary: green bright; pearl: matte lime green; wheel: worn light orange)

6. Monkey Blista: completely stock (the SP one has a wheel color that can’t be bought, and doesn’t come on the one you can earn from Arena Wars)

Still looking!

Classique
8 hours ago, Arms Dealer said:

@Classique I also have an Akula in my MOC. Do you know if it can be moved temporarily to another garage and then later back to the MOC? Or is it irretrievable thereafter? 

Anyways I think I have a copy in my hangar, and so I am still interested in dupes with this more convenient 2-person dupe, especially otherwise hard-to-get ones like the Terrorbyte (@SKARFACE), the Speedo/Mule/Pounder Custom, or the Festival Bus. 

You cannot move the Akula out from your MOC. It has to be replaced. 

Also, I hiiiighly suggest to not use your own Akula if you want to get it back in your MOC again. Use a friend's Akula. If you use your own, it will lead to a dead spot in your Hangar. :(

The Gator
19 hours ago, JRebbert512 said:

Still looking!

Do you have a pic of the Zentorno or the other cars? I'd like to see what they look like.

nido997

hmm I still need that Stratum with all Spoilers on PC ....

kenmy13999
59 minutes ago, nido997 said:

hmm I still need that Stratum with all Spoilers on PC ....

Does any of the gc2f even work on pc?

Classique
6 minutes ago, kenmy13999 said:

Does any of the gc2f even work on pc?

Yee. Works the same, but different steps.

kenmy13999
7 minutes ago, Classique said:

Yee. Works the same, but different steps.

Okay, just saw that most threads on 7sins is marked with ps4/xbone. Lots of the dupe glitches doesn't work there either so thought maybe it was the same with gc2f :)

kenmy13999

Anyone got a invalid job on ps4? And could you pm me a link? The one I had was taken down and can't find the other one in game 🤔

Maxx1013

Has anyone tried Broontangos gctf the one where you jump out of your car in the bunker entrance? 

For the people that have tried it have you had any issues getting the car into the bunker?

idonknowhow
12 minutes ago, kenmy13999 said:

Anyone got a invalid job on ps4? And could you pm me a link? The one I had was taken down and can't find the other one in game 🤔

Me too😥

SKARFACE

You can still use a friend in a invite only session and tell him to play titan of a job it will give you the same affect  

MARINA

Thanks again @Classique for helping me with those vehicles I wanted. ❤️ 

Interesting finds with the Terrorbyte if you manage to store it, it's extremely glitchy: It has no insurance and if it gets destroyed you don't need to call MMI to request it again as it get sent straight back to your garage, much like a special vehicle. It also seems to be linked to the Terrorbyte you buy from the website and the game can confuse which Terrorbyte you're using, in order to use the PV version you need to call it from the Mechanic or from your assistant. The only way of putting it into another garage is to fill every single slot in each nightclub garage and then taking a vehicle from another garage and swapping it with the Terrorbyte, just keep note that the Terrorbyte is invisible in every garage except the nightclub.

JRebbert512
On 3/15/2019 at 6:04 PM, The Gator said:

Do you have a pic of the Zentorno or the other cars? I'd like to see what they look like.

Was @Kane24's answer sufficient? I can try to get some in-game screenshots if you’d like, but they’d be pretty much the same.

idonknowhow
2 hours ago, MARINA said:

Thanks again @Classique for helping me with those vehicles I wanted. ❤️ 

Interesting finds with the Terrorbyte if you manage to store it, it's extremely glitchy: It has no insurance and if it gets destroyed you don't need to call MMI to request it again as it get sent straight back to your garage, much like a special vehicle. It also seems to be linked to the Terrorbyte you buy from the website and the game can confuse which Terrorbyte you're using, in order to use the PV version you need to call it from the Mechanic or from your assistant. The only way of putting it into another garage is to fill every single slot in each nightclub garage and then taking a vehicle from another garage and swapping it with the Terrorbyte, just keep note that the Terrorbyte is invisible in every garage except the nightclub.

Sure it is glitchy, you can have 2 Terrorbyte side by side. OPmk2 inside pv Terrorbyte is confused enough.

Rdka

Hi guys , can anyone accept to give me some unobtainable worn colored cars please ? I'm on PS4 and I have 2 PS4 with 2 accounts , so , all the car giver have to do , is just only to bring his car in my private session ; that's all . The giver doesn't have to do anything else. Thank you very much.

Rdka
On 5/31/2018 at 2:28 AM, SKARFACE said:

Anyone have a modded Cherubek or Michelli on bennys also looking for a Caracara on cleans 

Hi my friend, did you found your cheburek and your fagaloa ?