• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bnd

• SKARFACE

• Th3Butch3r

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all and again,i want to thank here to everyone who i had the pleasure to 'work' with,great,kind,patient and generous ppl with a love shared for rare cars (in my pathological little case: worn or mo

I am in possession of the Hidden Livery Ardent, Oppressor, Barrage,APC and Nightshark. Nightshark, Oppressor and Ardent are Worn, I'll be giving them away to members here throughout the next few days,

Ok, I got the duke o death as the first man on PS4 (at least that i know) and start spreading this sh*t out now!!!!   I TOLD YA WE GET IT TODAY

Rando76

Would anyone happen to have a Rumpo Custom without the bars? I haven't got much to offer in exchange apart from both cageless Mesa variants and an Insurgent Pick-Up Custom with an invisible turret. PSN is JeepXJFreak98.

I have the rumpo

Looking for a modded faction with turbo hood worn pure black with yankton plates

V70efct.jpg
Gotta grab that off you arms dealer will you be on todayId like to grab one of these too if anyone has it.

Yanktons can be put on by people with a yankton spot in their garage from ps3 days but no bennys or modded colours

How does this work? Can be explained in pm if necessarythere was a glitch on ps3 where a spot appeared in your garage that enabled you to put yankton plates on any car, some people still have these spots, it is NOT possible to put yanktons on the new cars with Charles proxy

Yeah Im aware of no Charles and came from the PS3 era.

Anyone here have the Clifford Khanjali? 👀

I do
Fozzie

I am in possession of the Hidden Livery Ardent, Oppressor, Barrage,APC and Nightshark. Nightshark, Oppressor and Ardent are Worn, I'll be giving them away to members here throughout the next few days, I don't care about trades unless you got some sick worn car to offer... I expect the people I give them out to to spread the love and make sure others get them, don't hold them hostage for trade. They aren't that rare anymore.

If you aren't in our Group chat on PSN, PM me and I'll get ya set up when possible.

These are the Vehicles for those who care.

cTquLUP.jpgtBPVLTC.jpgdx9YGEl.jpgoxweOjw.jpgtCnUGgG.jpg

Edited by Fozzie
  • Like 10
Fireboy769

Does the Topless Casco and Ruined Ruiner still exist? The ruiner 2k wreck.

Topless Casco I think got patched so that all Cascos come with roofs even if it didn't have a roof before and the Wrecked Ruiner is blacklisted.
Mervz789

Does the Topless Casco and Ruined Ruiner still exist? The ruiner 2k wreck.

Topless Casco I think got patched so that all Cascos come with roofs even if it didn't have a roof before and the Wrecked Ruiner is blacklisted.Thanks for telling me. Did the Dune get blacklisted as well?
Mervz789

The Dune is not blacklisted.

Damn I thought something that huge will get blacklisted. Anyone has the clifford tank or barrage?
MWSF-sniper

Looking for rare modded vehicles on Bennys to trade with I have modded barrage on Bennys , modded apc, modded nightshark and much more HMU Im on ps4

MWSF-sniper

I am in possession of the Hidden Livery Ardent, Oppressor, Barrage,APC and Nightshark. Nightshark, Oppressor and Ardent are Worn, I'll be giving them away to members here throughout the next few days, I don't care about trades unless you got some sick worn car to offer... I expect the people I give them out to to spread the love and make sure others get them, don't hold them hostage for trade. They aren't that rare anymore.

If you aren't in our Group chat on PSN, PM me and I'll get ya set up when possible.

Hi Im interested in the trade :)

Fireboy769

anyone got Ellie with a Yankton/green tint?

Doubt it (especially since it was recently released)

TexasRocks

Hi Im interested in the trade :)

We don't do trades around here. People should help you whether you have something to give in return or not.

If anybody doesn't like that, please, feel free to leave the thread and start your own.

• Like 2
SKARFACE

Looking for these cars if you have them let me know a original sultan,carbonizzare,and a 9f cabrio with worn or 3c paint and bennys or regular pure white wheels

Edited by SKARFACE
leerocklord

Just out of curiosity,any of the non Benny's cars on Benny's wheels with or without any other mods....

Can they still be printed and modded in LSC or will that wipe the Benny-fications?

SKARFACE

Just out of curiosity,any of the non Benny's cars on Benny's wheels with or without any other mods....

Can they still be printed and modded in LSC or will that wipe the Benny-fications?

You can take them to LSC and do everything that you can normally do

You can change the color of the wheels and the stripe that goes around the tire.

Just don't change the wheels themselves

Once you change the wheels you can't get them back

Edited by SKARFACE
  • Like 1
FairladyZ

By any chance, does anybody have a Coquette Blackfin on benny's lowrider rims ? (Vintage Wire if possible)

NaheemH786

I have tons of bodystyle cars, almost all of them. I'm new to this website as I didn't even know it existed so iv missed out on trading some cool stuff with people, had to get my things the hard way.

Looking for 255 Minivan (with everything on the roof)

Adder (No spoiler if its still possible)

Tornado Ratrod (with modded rear wheels if possible)

As I said I have alot including the Faction with GNX hood/double roof that was being requested earlier. Not sure how the system works about sharing PSN ID's here but if anyone has what im looking for let me know, mainly looking for that minivan.

• Like 1
SKARFACE

I have tons of bodystyle cars, almost all of them. I'm new to this website as I didn't even know it existed so iv missed out on trading some cool stuff with people, had to get my things the hard way.

Looking for 255 Minivan (with everything on the roof)

Adder (No spoiler if its still possible)

Tornado Ratrod (with modded rear wheels if possible)

As I said I have alot including the Faction with GNX hood/double roof that was being requested earlier. Not sure how the system works about sharing PSN ID's here but if anyone has what im looking for let me know, mainly looking for that minivan.

Welcome we don't trade we just help each other out to obtain what we are looking for i don't have a minivan but

I'm sure someone here might have one to share with you

Edited by SKARFACE
  • Like 1
Fozzie

I don't have the 255 Minivan but I have the special bodystyle where the driver and passenger windows are down and on Bennys. Also the Tornado Rat Rod can't have the Rear wheels changed but I have a worn sea wash with worn sea wash wheels version. I've seen a few variants with Bennys front wheels.

Edited by Fozzie
GodAllMarley

Does anyone have a Pfister Neon with the default (Beige) interior colour?

I do, it's 1 I made, but I'm not home for another 7 hours, @work

Edit : I'm also looking for a few vehicles, worn blue Monroe on bennys, rat rod on bennys, new comet on bar bennys, and 190z on bars Benny wheels

Edited by GodAllMarley
Lethal Essential

Nothing too special, but does anybody have the Sabre Custom in Worn Graphite or the Voodoo in Worn Dark Red?

Edited by Heavy Duty Ziplock
l-800-KILLZ

Looking for some PS3 cars (worn and 3d paints 100% original paints not swapped so 2nd is glossy). Pure white wheels (or other non obtanable wheel paints) and a Yankton is a must! Will trade Benny's wheels cars for them as well I have a lot to chose from.

GodAllMarley

Looking for some PS3 cars (worn and 3d paints 100% original paints not swapped so 2nd is glossy). Pure white wheels (or other non obtanable wheel paints) and a Yankton is a must! Will trade Benny's wheels cars for them as well I have a lot to chose from.

MarLOWExMarleyy, message me, if you're not worries about Benny wheels, I've got a handful of original ps3 cars... with everything done to them, lmk what it is you're looking for

Unoriginal Faggio

Hello, I'm new here, but I'm no stranger to modding and I hope to help people get what they want.

With that said and done, can I get an Ocelot F620 on Benny's (Gold Big Dawg Spokes please). The Primary should be Utility Sherbet (it should look like the picture but with one pearlescent for every color of the rainbow for the full effect) and the secondary should be worn chrome. Red window tints would be nice. I would also like the turbo hood, and please make sure that Mr. Raspberry Jam is on the grille, for he gives me comfort in my time of need (and in try-hard vs try-hard beach shootouts).

3136941094_1_2_jtfshg6n.jpg

I can offer

-Karin Sultan RS with Seawash Green Off-road wheels

-Rusty Tractor on Motorcycle Rims (Shuriken rims to be exact)

-Modded Lifeguard Blazer on Benny's Chrome Dollar Rims

-BF Surfer with Utility White primary and secondary on Worn Taxi Yellow Mil Spec off-road tires (they have white walls, but they have the off-road texture)

-Insurgent with the hidden livery mentioned above on Benny's Full Color Vintage Rims.

Tanks in advance , I'll be on tomorrow.

Edited by Unoriginal Faggio
  • Like 1