• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bnd

• SKARFACE

• Th3Butch3r

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all and again,i want to thank here to everyone who i had the pleasure to 'work' with,great,kind,patient and generous ppl with a love shared for rare cars (in my pathological little case: worn or mo

I am in possession of the Hidden Livery Ardent, Oppressor, Barrage,APC and Nightshark. Nightshark, Oppressor and Ardent are Worn, I'll be giving them away to members here throughout the next few days,

Ok, I got the duke o death as the first man on PS4 (at least that i know) and start spreading this sh*t out now!!!!   I TOLD YA WE GET IT TODAY

Classique

Lol @ people asking for Dubsta 2s in the middle of this madness.

Well, it's a Vehicle Request page too, so I suppose Dubsta2's and Hearses counts aswell? :D

Yeah but right now you can get pretty much any vehicle in the game (with whichever colour, texture, or plate style you desire) for absolutely nothing, and people are still asking for storable street spawns.

Yeea, I see what you mean. But maybe they don't own an MOC? ¯\_(ツ)_/¯

• Like 1
WATTSNATIONALIST

Still looking for pure black sovereign ( no pearl) Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Have an all blue one to swap for your time thx to a new friend.

Can help those without if time allows.

Edited by WATTSNATIONALIST
  • Like 2
FrozenDanCicle

Anyone get a nightshark? I havent heard back from the dude who offered to help.

GodAllMarley

Man, y'all I AM SORRY, I got CONFUSED.. long nights and some days of trading cars... I mixed the Nightshade and the Nightshark up. Done got yalls hopes up of this vehicle with the 3d paint rims and pure whites.. and I don't have it, I have the Nightshade in that color. Thats my fault, once again I do apologize for the mix up.

The most I've heard about the Nightshark is there's a worn texture based going around... Trust me if I had it, id put it in circulation and we'd all have it. If I do come across it, I will def let y'all know. If I knew how to get it out of that modded capture id get it, but I have no idea, nor do I ever get the gun running resupply that maybe spawns it.

• Like 1
FiVEOHFiVE

Man, y'all I AM SORRY, I got CONFUSED.. long nights and some days of trading cars... I mixed the Nightshade and the Nightshark up. Done got yalls hopes up of this vehicle with the 3d paint rims and pure whites.. and I don't have it, I have the Nightshade in that color. Thats my fault, once again I do apologize for the mix up.

The most I've heard about the Nightshark is there's a worn texture based going around... Trust me if I had it, id put it in circulation and we'd all have it. If I do come across it, I will def let y'all know. If I knew how to get it out of that modded capture id get it, but I have no idea, nor do I ever get the gun running resupply that maybe spawns it.

When I finally try getting to you, you don't reply back.
elfoam

Well, it's a Vehicle Request page too, so I suppose Dubsta2's and Hearses counts aswell? :D

Plenty people have 3d paint Dubsta 2's

Still looking for pure black sovereign ( no pearl) Any help here would be greatly appreciated. Have an all blue one to swap for your time thx to a new friend.

I believe that black with the pearl is the default. I've made them worn black before and they always changed to the pearly black after transfer.

• Like 1
Don-Wakita

Plenty people have 3d paint Dubsta 2's

I believe that black with the pearl is the default. I've made them worn black before and they always changed to the pearly black after transfer.

you have a car I would very mutch like to dupe. would that be possible? if so, when will you be online? regards.

whywontyoulisten

To all those with a worn dark red Roosevelt Valor: was it originally created with wdr rims as well? The one I have has regular alloy behind its current stock rims.

Don-Wakita

To all those with a worn dark red Roosevelt Valor: was it originally created with wdr rims as well? The one I have has regular alloy behind its current stock rims.

the one you got from me (original from my account) didn't have painted rims. if you take a look at my surfer, youga classic, trophy truck, mesa,... they all came from the same garage and have stock rimcolor.

Tbh I've only just got this account I'm using so I have nothing right now, I'm just looking for some free modded / rare vehicles if anyone would like to offer

PSN: zhaarxs

whywontyoulisten

the one you got from me (original from my account) didn't have painted rims. if you take a look at my surfer, youga classic, trophy truck, mesa,... they all came from the same garage and have stock rimcolor.

Ah ok, didn't know you made it yourself. Thanks. I prefer the stock rims anyway to the regular LSC crap.

• Like 2
Don-Wakita

Hi all.

I'm looking for the following;

- worn Buffalo S

- worn seawash Rumpo

- worn dark red vehicles

- worn custom RGB vehicles

- bright 3D Elegy retro / Sultan RS

- bright 3D slamvan custom (no pomps and no fiddling with suspension)

- bunker caddy with cloth (not painted)

- 3D Diabolus

- 3D FCR1000

I am not gonna list what I have but I can guarantee you I will have something to trade you if you have a vehicle that is listed above.

regards

I'm also looking for a McFly Rebel (paint doesn't matter) and cars with rare bodystyles (not 255 models).

Edited by Don-Wakita

Hi all.

- worn Buffalo S

- worn seawash Rumpo

- worn dark red vehicles

- 3D Diabolus

- 3D FCR1000

I am not gonna list what I have but I can guarantee you I will have something to trade you if you have a vehicle that is listed above.

regards

I'm also looking for a McFly Rebel (paint doesn't matter) and cars with rare bodystyles (not 255 models).

Do you have the pigalle and or trevors truck with 3D paint and pure white rims?

Classique

Well, I got the 255 Rebel, worn black :D

Edit: I don't think you ever saw my garage, lol

Edited by Classique
Don-Wakita

Well, I got the 255 Rebel, worn black :D

Edit: I don't think you ever saw my garage, lol

got the 255 myself :p

Hi all.

- worn Buffalo S

- worn seawash Rumpo

- worn dark red vehicles

- 3D Diabolus

- 3D FCR1000

regards

Do you have the pigalle and or trevors truck with 3D paint and pure white rims?

no, don't have those in that set up.

• Like 1
wiesenior

Hi all and again,i want to thank here to everyone who i had the pleasure to 'work' with,great,kind,patient and generous ppl with a love shared for rare cars (in my pathological little case: worn or modded). I'd like to add my 2cents about one word which i avoided by purpose: trade

Of course,we all want to have something,and its very unfair to leech down someone with 5 cars and then disappear.

This never happens with ppl who know each other here.

I recieved many cars,but if i'd count down ,i gave for sure 7-8times the amount and i'm very happy about it that someone likes my cars which i created myself back then ,or recieved from a friend who isn't online right now but i can hop in his place.

So i'd like to see that even 'new' members who post here, share this kind of generosity and patience which started years ago with ps3 magicians who created hundreds of cars for free everyday and all u had to do is be patient and drop a thx afterwards.If you don't have any 'interesting' cars, someone will most likely hook you up with these great guys here. If you have many or most, throw them in and don't write things like ' i only trade for xxxxx car'. Its request and dupe.Share and give and recieve.Even if in this order. My words come late coz i think this will be patched maybe tomorrow for good,but who knows,it was a very patch-resistant thing and it finally gave us the long desired GCTF which we hopefully all appreciated.

cheers

Edited by wiesenior
  • Like 11
Classique

Hi all and again,i want to thank here to everyone who i had the pleasure to 'work' with,great,kind,patient and generous ppl with a love shared for rare cars (in my pathological little case: worn or modded). I'd like to add my 2cents about one word which i avoided by purpose: trade

Of course,we all want to have something,and its very unfair to leech down someone with 5 cars and then disappear.

I recieved many cars,but if i'd count down ,i gave for sure 7-8times the amount and i'm very happy about it that someone likes my cars which i created myself back then ,or recieved from a friend who isn't online right now but i can hop in his place.

So i'd like to see that even 'new' members who post here, share this kind of generosity and patience which started years ago with ps3 magicians who created hundreds of cars for free everyday and all u had to do is be patient and drop a thx afterwards.If you don't have any 'interesting' cars, someone will most likely hook you up with these great guys here. If you have many or most, throw them in and don't write things like ' i only trade for xxxxx car'. Its request and dupe.Share and give and recieve.Even if in this order. My words come late coz i think this will be patched maybe tomorrow for good,but who knows,it was a very patch-resistant thing and it finally gave us the long desired GCTF which we hopefully all appreciated.

cheers

Cheers to that, man!

This shouldn't be a business, but a favour to make each other happy. That's also the reason I based my RPB thread on! :)

Thank you for the kind words!

• Like 5
Rando76

cheers

Cheers to that, man!

This shouldn't be a business, but a favour to make each other happy. That's also the reason I based my RPB thread on! :)

Agreed, I've given and received a lot! And met some very nice people in the process.

• Like 4
RealJaySee

cheers

Cheers to that, man!

Agreed, I've given and received a lot! And met some very nice people in the process.

Yeah!

3 (?) weeks ago, when the last glitch came out (throw 23 sticky bombs at your moc), I had no modded cars. Found out about the glitch 2 days before it got patched and desperatly started looking for someone who wanted to give me something for free, but no luck. Everybody only wanted to f***ing trade. I only knew seafoam (or teamfoam or whatever his name is on the forum) but he saw my message too late, didn't even knew there was a glitch.

Anyhow, when this glitch came out, he immediatly helped me and thx to him I met some other nice people like Zotops, Skar,... who were expecting nothing in return. Was happy as a child :')

Thx to them I got around 20 cars now! Today, I helped someone out who was in the same situation as me. He had no modded cars and couldn't find anyone to help him, so I gave him two rare cars to get him started. Can't give anything to Foam and the rest of the guys who helped me, cos they already got everything they want, but I can give something back to the community!

• Like 5
whywontyoulisten

Lol the sticky bomb glitch...so glad that got patched and we got an easy one straight afterwards. Also, the first glitch would suck you into the MOC if you got within a couple of city blocks of it, so the addition of the hit-right-to-store was very helpful.

r.lorenzo13

Amen to everyone talking about that damn word...lol..when ever I hear "trade", I go into this long ass rant.. sorry to the folks who I play with daily who have to hear it, lol..

And no problem JC...I like to think of us as a small community,,, one in which we all help each other out,, kudos to everyone helping others.. May the GTA gods continue to bless us with these GCTFs back to back to back..

• Like 4
FrostyJ

Still looking for Livery Sanchez and enduro, both with street wheels if anyone has them, have a few modest cars i could trade in exchange.

Fozzie

Still looking for Livery Sanchez and enduro, both with street wheels if anyone has them, have a few modest cars i could trade in exchange.

I can link you the Enduro later on if you are around.

Pure Black with Fluorescent Blue Pearl (No RGB)

Has Chrome Bobbers with White Walls, if you don't like the white walls I got a few friends with modded Enduros as well that don't have them. Just a matter of getting everyone together since we're spread out all over the world.

I have a Sanchez as well but it's not Livery version.

Lizard Skin paint and Classic Lime Green street wheels

Edited by Fozzie
  • Like 1
elfoam

Amen to everyone talking about that damn word...lol..when ever I hear "trade", I go into this long ass rant.. sorry to the folks who I play with daily who have to hear it, lol..

And no problem JC...I like to think of us as a small community,,, one in which we all help each other out,, kudos to everyone helping others.. May the GTA gods continue to bless us with these GCTFs back to back to back..

Why are you all talking like it's patched :p I just got 10 new cars I painted for tomorrows gifting session !. rest mode it up guys.

Edited by elfoam
  • Like 2
Super__Dub

Hi.does anybody reading this have a Matte/Crew coloured Hotknife and/or The Dukes with yankton on both vehicle's.more than welcome to take a looksy at my vehicles.tia.:)

Edited by Super__Dub
r.lorenzo13

Why are you all talking like it's patched :p I just got 10 new cars I painted for tomorrows gifting session !. rest mode it up guys.

Lmao..you're so right..team rest mode

ps..You've been busy hah,,

TexasRocks

Lol. Yeah because you never have to hear us rant about anything huh?

And yeah, back when I found this thread a few years ago, Skar and zo and the guys made that clear. No trading. It is not necessary to trade to get cars you want, and that the people here were just happy to help. Good thing too, cuz Ida been like, "uh, so what can I get for this sweet stock orange Gauntlet with stock wheels?" Lol

• Like 2
Super__Dub

Hello again duper's.i am in Search for The Hotknife Matte or Worn W/yankton,if anyone has one,could they let me know Please...I can return the favour bigtime .... Thanks in advance. ;-)

Rando76

i have the Sanchez

Hello, I am new here, although I've been following this forum for many years and laughing at Giantsgiants' cars in the meantime.

Anyway, I was wondering if anyone could help me spawn a Dubsta 2? I tried the MC Club method, but to no avail.

Edited by Tedynski