• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bnd

• SKARFACE

• Th3Butch3r

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all and again,i want to thank here to everyone who i had the pleasure to 'work' with,great,kind,patient and generous ppl with a love shared for rare cars (in my pathological little case: worn or mo

I am in possession of the Hidden Livery Ardent, Oppressor, Barrage,APC and Nightshark. Nightshark, Oppressor and Ardent are Worn, I'll be giving them away to members here throughout the next few days,

The f*ck?? I gave you a Crew Worn Tulip, Dukes and Peyote on Benny's yesterday!! 

I finished the prologue. Anyone kind enough to let me dupe and see if i could keep it?

Just go to in game website and look if you could buy the dukes, don't forget to upload a pic on ps3 so you can sing in and accept term of service for r* account ill be on later today to help people get the dod

Edited by deadx23

I finished the prologue. Anyone kind enough to let me dupe and see if i could keep it?

Just go to in game website and look if you could buy the dukes, don't forget to upload a pic on ps3 so you can sing in and accept term of service for r* account ill be on later today to help people get the dodI dont think i see it. So what pic should i take & show r*

Didnt see ce added too. Only time i saw that is when game cache is deleted somehow & saw that when i went online

Edited by BoomShalalaka

Question: which of the new decal cars are blacklisted and which are not, because i really like the sprunk buffalo and thinking about getting it sometime.

Edited by Crazyboi786mani

Just go to in game website and look if you could buy the dukes, don't forget to upload a pic on ps3 so you can sing in and accept term of service for r* account ill be on later today to help people get the dod
I dont think i see it. So what pic should i take & show r*OK so go to ps3 start up story mode take a picture any doesn't matter and choose to save and it will upload and when it uploads you will get a screen to agree to terms and service for r* account just check box and OK it after it uploads you should be a returning player in ps4 Edited by deadx23

Question: which of the new decal cars are blacklisted and which are not, because i really like the sprunk buffalo and thinking about getting it sometime.

Well we no the monkey can and word of a friend all the others can be put into garage but then error message pops up stating dlc content missing

99,9% sure what soviet says. I got the missing dlc message too (buffalo) - you don't have to dupe it in, it already says that when you try to enter the garage ("car can not be stored" = can be duped in. "missing dlc..." = can be duped in but will disappear).

Not sure what DLC is meant, but somehow these cars are missing in the "online files".

Edited by Th3Butch3r

Well we no the monkey can and word of a friend all the others can be put into garage but then error message pops up stating dlc content missing

oh true ok thx well then i hope they add the others later cuz that buffalo did look super tough

OK so go to ps3 start up story mode take a picture any doesn't matter and choose to save and it will upload and when it uploads you will get a screen to agree to terms and service for r* account just check box and OK it after it uploads you should be a returning player in ps4

Take from snapmatic n save n upload if thats what u meant? Edited by BoomShalalaka

wscratch just pmed me a theory: How do you get the buffalo on story mode? You need to unlock it by races, right? Maybe the guy that receives/glitches the car has to unlock the races too?

wscratch just pmed me a theory: How do you get the buffalo on story mode? You need to unlock it by races, right? Maybe the guy that receives/glitches the car has to unlock the races too?

I haven't done any missions yet I have the car, so...

Not trying to tease just trying to help the theories

Edited by Soviet-bettle!

You don't have the buffalo, right?

Just trying to find out why dukes and monkey works, but not buffalo & racecars.

Yer true, but when you try the buffalo it states doc missing but not with monkey

OK so go to ps3 start up story mode take a picture any doesn't matter and choose to save and it will upload and when it uploads you will get a screen to agree to terms and service for r* account just check box and OK it after it uploads you should be a returning player in ps4

Take from snapmatic n save n upload if thats what u meant?Yes on ps3 it uploads by itself you just have to take a snapmatic picture with your phone I for example took a selfie of franklin and save it doing so you will get a term of service messege after you can just go to ps4 and online go to sanandreasautocar website and look if the duke is available to purchase,it should be there Edited by deadx23

Hey guys, new to duping on ps4. If someone would wanna help me get the lost slamvan tho, I'd sure appreciate it PSN: TH3__M1LK__M4N- (2 underscores both times)

Edited by THE MILK MAN

Does anyone have the duke of death or the lost slamvan they can give me

I'll be on later tonight. PM me after 6:00pm est

Im new to the site where exactly is the pm option is it something i have to unlock

Could anybody tell me the difference between Franklins and the normal Buffalo? :p

Franklins has more customization options and different tailights

Could anybody tell me the difference between Franklins and the normal Buffalo? :p

Franklins has more customization options and different tailights Ah, okay thx :D

Does anyone have the duke of death or the lost slamvan they can give me

I'll be on later tonight. PM me after 6:00pm est

Im new to the site where exactly is the pm option is it something i have to unlock

You have to post like 5 more post anywhere in this forum 10 total,after that click on peoples name and click send message in profile, send

Can anyone please please help me with the DoD? It's by far my favorite car, always hated we can't have it online. My PSN is chepteapaul