• Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

• Bnd

• SKARFACE

• Th3Butch3r

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

Hi all and again,i want to thank here to everyone who i had the pleasure to 'work' with,great,kind,patient and generous ppl with a love shared for rare cars (in my pathological little case: worn or mo

I am in possession of the Hidden Livery Ardent, Oppressor, Barrage,APC and Nightshark. Nightshark, Oppressor and Ardent are Worn, I'll be giving them away to members here throughout the next few days,

The f*ck?? I gave you a Crew Worn Tulip, Dukes and Peyote on Benny's yesterday!! 

It should be enough just to login with your psn and play story. No need for online on ps3

By chance u got a ps3 & could help me?

For all the 3d lovers: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/chromatiq-insane-chrome-crew-colour-glitch-crew-colour-any-pearlescent-100-confirmed-for-ps4.1307511/

It always worked, we just never did step 15 and 16... 3d is not rare anymore - at least the ones with chrome, not sure what other combinations are out there.

I know this is not the glitches thread, but maybe some ppl can do their own cars now and don't have to wait until they can dupe it.

Edited by Watercool
  • Like 2

For all the 3d lovers: http://www.se7ensins.com/forums/threads/chromatiq-insane-chrome-crew-colour-glitch-crew-colour-any-pearlescent-100-confirmed-for-ps4.1307511/

It always worked, we just never did step 15 and 16... 3d is not rare anymore - at least the ones with chrome, not sure what other combinations are out there.

I know this is not the glitches thread, but maybe some ppl can do their own cars now and don't have to wait until they can dupe it.

That's always worked but the steel base is way better imo and still doesn't work.

Can anyone let me know that has the monkey blista in Story mode? So we can bring it over ourselves and I will dupe it out.

I found already 3 people now that have it but they refused to dupe it.

Kind odd that I invested my time, brought over the very first dukes on PS4, duped it out and as a thanks some a*sholes don't even let me dupe their monkey blista and tell me I should bring it over myself.

Edited by Watercool

you are right, yes. Have most 3d cars steel base? Haven't seen a lot of them, but when I saw them, most were chrome based.

I'd say it's more steel, but may be more chrome now since it's all that's available to do right now easily.

And the chrome one may resemble steel, so you might have mistaken some chrome ones for steel. But I freakin love the steel based ones. You need to check out some of mine ;)

Looking for Matte Black Slamvan 2 / Duke o Death if possible.

Don't have any rares in return but i would really appreciate them, and i'll share with other forum users.

i do have Roosevelt in return, or a Dubsta 6x6, everything else you can buy with GTA dollar but if you want it i can also give those :)

Thanks !

Edited by Kokuren

Can anyone let me know that has the monkey blista in Story mode? So we can bring it over ourselves and I will dupe it out.

I have it unlocked in story mode and i can help you if no one else does but ill be at work for the next 10 hours :/

No worries and no hurry. got another offer too and let you know if it works out. More worried about the selfishness. i should just stay away from the idiots on se7ensins.

Edited by Watercool

@watercool heck bro I know how that feels I practically duped a whole garage to friend but once I asked to dup a topless casco he said no its too rare. Like dude it's a videogame Atleast I know I won't be helping him out again.

Yep i had a dude who i let dupe any of my cars anytime he wanted and i never asked for anything in return, then one day he was showing me his garage and i saw a rat truck with a cool paint job, i asked if i could dupe it and he said no because he promised the guy he got it from he wouldn't dupe it to no one else :/

• Like 1

What I am looking for: (Link to picture)

- Burgershot Stallion if it exists

- Stallion with vinyl top (http://img2.wikia.nocookie.net/__cb20150126041258/gtawiki/images/5/5b/Stallion_GTAVe_Front_Quarter.jpg)

- Clean Rebel with both bull bars and lights on the roof (Modded) (http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/2278/ZSYCz7ZK9kiMUTZ9DJvmJA/0_0.jpg)

- Sadler with bull bars and lights on the roof (Modded) (http://i.imgur.com/X9Emc9k.jpg)

- Patriot with bull bars and lights on the roof (Modded) (http://prod.cloud.rockstargames.com/ugc/gta5photo/0919/tkU8i7NwF0KAjVhzYayiZw/0_0.jpg)

What I have:

- Lost Slamvan, Matte black

- Roosevelt

- Stallion hardtop (painted roof)

- Clean Rebel with baja bull bars and lights on the roof (Modded)

- Dukes

- Other: Casco, Zentrono, Adder, Entity, Guardian and more..

If you want any of my cars or have the ones I am looking for, send me a friend request and a message on PSN.

PSN: Engman97

Yep i had a dude who i let dupe any of my cars anytime he wanted and i never asked for anything in return, then one day he was showing me his garage and i saw a rat truck with a cool paint job, i asked if i could dupe it and he said no because he promised the guy he got it from he wouldn't dupe it to no one else :/

I know the struggle, he's probly just trying to stick to his word.

You can have anything of mine! Though I don't have anything you probably don't already have.

I just think people should share more often like ninja said he never asks for anything in return. I spotted a low level player in my game he was new to gta so I told him about the dup glitch and let him dup 6 of my cars and he really appreciated it.

Hey guys, quick question as I wasnt following this topic im the last couple days

Can non returning players store the duke o'death? or it wont store like the normal duke

Edited by ArthurSL17

Looking for Duke O'Death I'll give my body and soul

And Yes, I am a returning player

BTW Do you need 3rd guy to dupe it to teleport inside of it? I can get my m8 probably if needed :p

BTW Do you need 3rd guy to dupe it to teleport inside of it? I can get my m8 probably if needed :p

Pm me

Hi guys iam looking for the dukeodeath

I have some modded cars like sadler 75 rebel full options slamvan topless casco and others cool stuff

Pm me
  • Like 2

Pm me

Already did ;)

• Like 1

im not being funny but to everyone begging for the dukes just wait and see if it get black listed first as the more people who own it the faster they will block list it. also if you want it so badly do the sp to mp glitch your self. other than that just wait and see if the people who have it already get it black listed

Hey guys, quick question as I wasnt following this topic im the last couple days

Can non returning players store the duke o'death? or it wont store like the normal duke

no, will vanish. ask a friend or anyone that he logs in with your PSN and play the prologue. should be enough

btw: changed my nick ;) thx admins.

Edited by Th3Butch3r