[The Bstards MC PS4]

Coxbox

terminalnapkin

Can I join with my sportsbikes? Or is this a custom only MC?

American Bikes or the Thrust.

• 2 weeks later...

There are too many clubs on this game like MFFM and HAMC. Why join one of these clubs when you can join a true brotherhood. At the Bstards MC it is all about bikes and brotherhood, we don't patch hunt or spend our time killing in free mode unless we have too. if you are interested in joining check our website today, www.thebstards.co.nr.

rocker2.png

freeaim.png

Do you want to join and MC?

Not sure who?

Too many copycat clubs like the The Lost, Hells Angels, Sons Of Anarchy?

Then come and join the Bstards!

​At the Bstards MC we have pride in the fact that we only use AR's, no rockets and other cheap weapons unless necessary. We ride bikes 90% and allays have our patch on. We are a brotherhood, all the members know each other and chat all the time in and out of game. If you would like to prospect for us, a few rules are required.

To join the BSTARDS, use the form to contact us, or request an invite to the social club.
You must be lvl 60+ to prospect and be patched in. If you are below this lvl you can hangaround untill it has been gained.
Once you have applied a senior members will then contact you and provide you with more information New members will start out at the rank of prospect.
*Rules for prospects*
Must have red jacket and patch on all the time, if this cant be achieved use the crew shirt (See Crew Dress).
Use Ar's only, unless other weapons are used on you, (See By-Laws).
Allways help a brother and be active with the crew.
Follow all other club By-laws

If you break these rules, you will be warned, three warnings and you will be kicked.

Edited by LFC484

The Bstards held their 3rd successful randoms/friendlies + other MC's Bike Meet yesterday.... another good reason to join The Bstards - if you're looking for something more substantial to supplement your free-aim-public-lobby-war diet with (only joking kiddies :colgate: ) ... then the Bstards may just be place for you....

Here's footage of this historical event: https://www.youtube.com/embed/e9VO6ZucmvI

See you online!

boppa_

• 2 weeks later...
KILL_KILLUMINATI

Platform: PS3

PSN: KILL_KILLUMINATI

Social Club ID: KILL_KILLUMINATI

GTA Online rank: 89

Country and Time zone: UK GMT-0:00 EST

GTA Experience: San Andreas and onwards

Current or past expierence with any other crews: Been with multiple different crews but all have been inactive or boring

Tell us a little bit about yourself: Into classic cars mostly classic muscle into Lowrider cars and bikes I'm looking for an active crew who do seshs meets and free roams into basketball and cars in real life I'm 16

Hi guys im looking interested In joining your crew I was a president in unmc ...im looking for active crew

If you're looking for an active crew look no further. We have players online from dawn till dusk, 24x7 and are located across the world. We also run a bi-weekly Bike Meet for randoms/other MC's/and various other mystical and mythical entities.

So if you're looking for a group of loyal, friendly and active players, this is the home for you.

Don't delay, fire up your Daemon today!

See you online...

Bike Meets: http://goo.gl/VJUvwg | Bstards: http://goo.gl/dGZMa3 | Prospects: http://goo.gl/cWOFAc

Edited by boppa_

Another Update with the Bstards MC

We are still looking for new members to join us, if you like to ride bikes and join an organised club then you have found the right place. If you would like to to prospect with us post some details on here or join us from our website www.thebstardsmc.co.nr

We are looking for the right members however if you are not sure that you want to join fully then feel free and come join our support club, its free to join however there are some basic rules we follow, http://bit.ly/1LdU9xS

support2.png

• 1 month later...

Hi there this is another post from the Bstards Mc

If you are looking to join a true 1% mc then, then this is the one for you. We like to do varying activities and participate in events with different clubs. However if you don't want to be a full member you can join our support crew, and still enjoy some of the fun we have .

If you would like to know more check out http://thebstardsmc.co.nr

• 1 month later...

The Bstards are still searching for members, if you would like to join a brotherhood that is strong and game with some mature people, then come and join the family. We are a well organised club who take things serious, so no time wasters, or crew hoppers. To jin you must be 16+ and be lvl 60 minimum to prospect.

We have chapters on PS3 and PS$, we also have a support club for people who don't want to fully join.

www.thebstardsmc.co.nr

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bstards_mc_prospects

• 2 weeks later...

Snapshot_1_10_29_2015_11_57_PM.png

The Bstards are still searching for members, if you would like to join a brotherhood that is strong and game with some mature people, then come and join the family. We are a well organised club who take things serious, so no time wasters, or crew hoppers. To jin you must be 16+ and be lvl 60 minimum to prospect.

We have chapters on PS3 and PS$, we also have a support club for people who don't want to fully join.

www.thebstardsmc.co.nr

http://socialclub.rockstargames.com/crew/bstards_mc_prospects

• 1 month later...
  • 3 weeks later...

Hi there we are still going strong one year later, we are looking for new recruits, we are a fair and fun crew, and have lost a few good brothers for certain non gaming reasons so we are looking to strengthen our ranks, please get in touch if you are interested. How we work and operate can be seen at http://www.thebstardsmc.co.nr.

• 2 weeks later...

To celebrate the transition of one of our first 9 to PS4 we held a Hexer cruise and party last night.

CbTGut0W4AAY6lg.png

CbS-6icWEAAUJra.jpg

Are the Bstards recruiting for PS3 still? If so, I'm definitely interested.

I am afraid not we are ps4 only now, how ever are support crew is open to all.

Edited by LFC484

• 4 weeks later...

Hi there this is the Bstards again, we are still looking for like minded people to join us. Here at the Bstards we have 3 Ideals we follow Have Fun,Be Loyal, No Crew Killing.

The Bstards are not your average MC on GTA , we do not have K/D requirements, no shooting requirements, only age and rank. We are not a TDM Crew or a Racing Crew, we just like to have fun with our members in free aim. We are an active crew playing weekly with members around the world looking for like minded players.

The Bstards are motorcycle club, therefore we have certain rules we follow, though nothing that would upset the balance of fun. to join you do not have to be the best shot in game or the best racer, however you must have the willingness to work hard and have fun. Platers must be above rank 50 and be a minimum of 16 years old to join and prospect, however anyone can join our support club.

Our Support Club has been designed for players who want to have fun but not be full members, the rules are less stricter and players have a more freedom however the crew ideals are still key Have Fun,Be Loyal, No Crew Killing.

The Bstards pride ourselves in being unique, we see so many Motorcycle Clubs come, so many Motorcycle Club copy others and So many Clubs Be unoriginal. The Bstards have been around for 1 year and 3 months, planning to be here till the end and on to the next game as well as others in the future.

How can you join, easy follow the links in my signature we will then contact you ASAP and get you on the path to being a Bstard!

We are active,loyal and pure badass bstards! if you think you are bstard material apply on our website wwww.thebstardsmc.co.nr

BFL

• 2 weeks later...

Are you looking for a original MC, with a strong loyal and respected 1% brotherhood?

Then The Bstards MC are the club for you.

We are currently open for prospect and support club members to join the ranks of Elysian's finest Motorcycle Club.

We are also open to patching over smaller inactive clubs who's members are Bstard material.

If you are interested contact me on this or (kik TJG300)

See our website for more info www.thebstardsmc.co.nr

• 2 weeks later...

Hey everyone. Thought I'd update you on what The Bstards have been up to recently, and let you know that we're still actively recruiting new members.

• We're doing a Crew Vs Crew playlist with "The Damned" this week, and will likely be live-streaming on our YouTube channel. Check it out, it's sure to be a laugh! (thanks again to GTAF's very own FreeAimJesus)
  • We're currently making a crew short film - purely using Rockstar Editor - and this has been taking up a lot of our time. More details to come!
  • We've had a few run ins recently with so-called Free Aim 1%-er MC's who actually turned out to be RPG levying Free Aim Assist-ers. It's always fun to expose these guys for what they really are :)
  • We're over 1 year old, still going strong and attracting interest from potential prospects. We've a new hangaround who's into Snapmatic - I've posted a couple of his excellent pics of our crew members below (credit to ParaCommando_001).

jYtNhEPl.png

NRCAwD2l.png

... if you're interested to know more, want to get involved, or are in a like-minded crew and want to hang around - drop us a note in here or feel free to get in touch on R* social / PSN.

- see you online!

Edited by boppa_
  • Like 2

Damned_Hitman

Sounds good, looking forward to the games planned, one of you guys host and pick the settings for each round.

Hopefully we'll have some quality games, which are a bit different to the usual Crew vs Crew encounters I've experienced on GTA recently.

Cf5xsYDXEAAGgt1.jpg

Hey everyone. It's been another action packed week with The Bstards - when not headshot-ing pimped out "soccer mom's" this is what we've been up to :-

• Our Crew Vs Crew Event with The Damned Brotherhood took place on Sunday. We had a few TDM's, a race, and a tense, tactic-laden LTS. Excellent night and we'll be looking to do that again - both with DAMN and with other crews. (hit me up if you're interested!)
  • Highlights of the CvC are here:

• We've been busy promoting the values of Free Aim in GTAO. You wouldn't enable Auto Walk now, would you? https://twitter.com/TheBstards/status/720177465755373568
  • We've also been getting good feedback on our first ever Short Film (link in the above post). Anyone for popcorn?

And yes, we're still actively recruiting new members. Here's a taste of what's in store for Prospects. Our Crew's TV advert:

Thanks for visiting. See you online!
boppa_ Edited by boppa_

• 2 weeks later...

Hey! Just to let you all know that we're recruiting on PS3 again thanks to a resurgence in old-gen activity. As always, we're also still recruiting on PS4 as usual.

There are a few prospects being put through their paces on both platforms right now. Contact us if you're interested in being involved!

Also a special mention to say that we were happy to put our names to, and be featured in, the excellent

video recently.

see you online!

boppa_

ChHuye7WkAEOtMi.jpg

Edited by boppa_

Bigmanmurph

Hey, I read over your post and would like to get some more information about your crew and ask you some questions. Could we message over psn? Gamertag is Bigmanmurph