Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,080 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Tmaster

Vice City Rage Classic

AlexBrain
Vice City Rage Classic:

Added Blista Compact, everything works correctly: the wheels, Lod just configured correctly. Set all specular maps and bumps. Only fix for Handling Blista. I did everything to trifles: from the Middle LOD to the farthest.UsSn.jpg

UsSo.jpgUsSp.jpgUsSq.jpg

UsSr.jpg

-Quantum-

Damn my eyes...I need to wear sunglasses to look at this screenshots.

AlexBrain

Damn my eyes...I need to wear sunglasses to look at this screenshots.

hahahaha, funny joke. I'll put your timecyc. I hope you understand me.

Edited by AlexBrain

TheVladonPro

Why wheels by cars undertake from Xbox version of VC, but not standard of PC and PS2?

AlexBrain

Why wheels by cars undertake from Xbox version of VC, but not standard of PC and PS2?

Good question. Vladon thing is that cars take a Xbox version, and take other machines to the example of the PC does not want, and cars with the beta 1 version of Xbox and accordingly I convert cars from Xbox version.

Edited by AlexBrain

Jestic

Weren't some of these cars already converted in the first VCR? Wouldn't you be better off converting the ones that they didn't?

It seems more practical to me that you further develop that version rather than redoing work that's already been done? Is that also the reason you're taking the screenshots on the LC map, because you want to reconvert the map?

Edited by Jestic

AlexBrain

Weren't some of these cars already converted in the first VCR? Wouldn't you be better off converting the ones that they didn't?

It seems more practical to me that you further develop that version rather than redoing work that's already been done? Is that also the reason you're taking the screenshots on the LC map, because you want to reconvert the map?

Chris, the fact that I converted the car from beta 3 and converts them over new cars the buyout was not yet in vogue. Honestly I do not know whether the cars in beta 1, which I converted. And do screenshots on the map of Liberty City, so I just have no idea how to replace map EFLС , you probably noticed some screens Tmaster did and he just map of Vice City on EFLС. I hope you understand me, since I do not speak very well English.

Edited by AlexBrain

AlexBrain
Vice City Rage Classic:

Added Freeway, everything works correctly: the wheels, as well configured correctly. Set all specular maps and bumps. Screenshots do with timecycle v.2.0

Uzfi.jpgUzfj.jpgUzfk.jpg

Uzfm.jpg

NightHawk107

When will you convert the VC ambulance?

AlexBrain

Here Ambulance from Vice City GTA 4. Set all bump and spec maps. Requires correction handling.

Ugkf.jpg

Ugkh.jpg

Ugkj.jpg

Ugks.jpg

Ugkx.jpg

Ugke.jpg

amazing job. can you please convert beta silver colt too? it's a silenced pistol and its files still exist in ps2 version. don't worry about the sound because there is a silenced pistol sound in gta iv files:

. (pc/audio/sfx/resident.rpf/WEAPONS.ivaud) named SILENCED_PISTOL_SHOT2

edit: and please convert xbox or mobile characters. because they actualy have fingers :r*:

Of course, I can tell you convert it to GTA 4, but it would be better if you wrote me a personal message. You just wrote a message is not for you topic.

NightHawk107 I have already converted VC ambulance

When will you convert the VC ambulance?

AlexBrain
Vice City Rage Classic:

Added Pizza Boy, everything works correctly: the wheels, as well configured correctly. Set all specular maps and bumps.

Added Sanchez, everything works correctly: the wheels, as well configured correctly. Set all specular maps and bumps

UCWQ.jpg

UCWP.jpg

UCWN.jpg

UCLz.jpg

UCLy.jpg

UCLx.jpg

UCLw.jpg

UCWR.jpg

Frank.s

Keep up the good work. :^:

Model the rims interior portion for all vehicles and bikes wheels so that when the tires pop it will appear nice (like IV/V) instead of missing faces/polys.

AlexBrain

Keep up the good work. :^:

Model the rims interior portion for all vehicles and bikes wheels so that when the tires pop it will appear nice (like IV/V) instead of missing faces/polys.

Thank you. Unfortunately, I just do not know which system is deflating tires, and thus remains that any part of the wheel.

AlexBrain
Vice City Rage Classic:

Added Phoenix and Sabre, everything works correctly: the wheels, as well configured correctly. Set all specular maps and bumps. A copy of the Sabre Turbo simply converted into a different color, same model, absolutely, as in the original game.

UHTE.jpg

UHTF.jpg

UHTG.jpg

UHTJ.jpg

UHTK.jpg

UHTM.jpg

UHTN.jpg

UHTP.jpg

UHTQ.jpg

UHTR.jpg

Mega

Is it just me or is Tommy really tiny inside that Phoenix? The Sabre and the others are fine though. Keep it up!

Compeast

Is it just me or is Tommy really tiny inside that Phoenix? The Sabre and the others are fine though. Keep it up!

Yeah, the vehicles must be scaled down 10%.

The wheels for the Phoenix are not "set up correctly", though, but I'm sure you're aware of that!

AlexBrain

Just there in the car seat is low, I did fit under the seat Tommy. Thank you very much.

Yeah, the vehicles must be scaled down 10%.

The wheels for the Phoenix are not "set up correctly", though, but I'm sure you're aware of that!

I'll work on the wheels, he noted. In a short time, maybe tomorrow I will do a new screenshot with normal wheels

Jestic

So besides vehicles, what other progress is being made?? What is being done by the rest of the team?

Claude_Lib

There is no team, Alex is working on it all alone.

Edited by Claude Liberty

AlexBrain

So besides vehicles, what other progress is being made?? What is being done by the rest of the team?

Tmaster came from vacation and this time he sets up the computer, there are problems with the Internet. Soon expect new in progress, except cars. And I was only cars at the moment I can do.

There is no team, Alex is working on it all alone.

The team is there, but it worked just me. As I said to Chris Tmaster soon be able to work on the mod.

R-Man135

When is beta 4 coming ?

AlexBrain

When is beta 4 coming ?

Ooh, well I can not say for sure. Most likely through the year will be 1-2 Beta 4.

Fix the wheels of the PhoenixULbd.jpg

ULbc.jpg

AlexBrain
Vice City Rage Classic:

Added Idaho, everything works correctly: the wheels, as well configured correctly. Set all specular maps and bumps. Requires a fix handling.

ULJW.jpgULJU.jpg

ULJT.jpg

ULJV.jpg

Sergiu

I'm wondering if you guys consider improving the car textures (even the pedestrian ones).

Low quality textures and/or extremely low poly models don't look too right in RAGE but that's just my opinion. Good luck and keep up the good work. :)

-NTD-

I'm wondering if you guys consider improving the car textures (even the pedestrian ones).

Low quality textures and/or extremely low poly models don't look too right in RAGE but that's just my opinion. Good luck and keep up the good work. :)

I agree. But it seems that in this beta they are going to keep the original models and textures as they are.

Vice City Rage Classic (Beta 4) - Continuation Vice City Rage Beta 3

(But on this time without the HD models & textures and other) (Full classic Vice City Rage)

Edited by NyTaed

AlexBrain

I agree. But it seems that in this beta they are going to keep the original models and textures as they are.

Vice City Rage Classic (Beta 4) - Continuation Vice City Rage Beta 3

(But on this time without the HD models & textures and other) (Full classic Vice City Rage)

Guys I myself once thought that low poly models do not look nice on the RAGE, but I do not know why, but I like them. And the more I understand that models for 2015 is very miserable, but it's our childhood, it is the original model, is Vice City, it's nostalgia. I think you will understand me, if you played Vice City in the far 2002.

-NTD-

Guys I myself once thought that low poly models do not look nice on the RAGE, but I do not know why, but I like them. And the more I understand that models for 2015 is very miserable, but it's our childhood, it is the original model, is Vice City, it's nostalgia. I think you will understand me, if you played Vice City in the far 2002.

Why not just focus on what is left in the previous beta, like fixing bugs and finish making missions which will be great on RAGE? rather than reconverting everything again from 0 and even those old models don't look good on the engine. That's just my OPINION.

AlexBrain

Why not just focus on what is left in the previous beta, like fixing bugs and finish making missions which will be great on RAGE? rather than reconverting everything again from 0 and even those old models don't look good on the engine. That's just my OPINION.

Nothing is reconverting from 0, cars that have been in beta 3, I will not touch them, and converts those cars, which were not there in the game. I have already said that I can at the moment only make the cars, my colleague Tmaster can not yet work. Therefore, progress only with cars. And I have no idea how to build upon the mission, make maps, because I only 3D Converter cars, weapons and props. And about the map I have already said, well, I can not move it out of beta 3. I make the cars here and look at the car, and backgrounds pay no attention. Now you understand me?

Edited by AlexBrain

NightHawk107

When will you start converting peds? because there's only few peds have been converted plus most of them aren't used in game.

AlexBrain

When will you start converting peds? because there's only few peds have been converted plus most of them aren't used in game.

When Tmaster come from vacation, the convert will peds.