Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

Can I Run It?


Andreas

Recommended Posts

Geisterfaust
On 6/2/2019 at 2:12 PM, chocolade said:

Will I be able to run the game on high settings with good fps ? I can't think about ultra settings but high ?

GTX 980 is capable of running V on ultra settings and reference RTX 2070 is around 70% faster, you may try 4k 30 fps with some nice settings.

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites

Okay im reading about pc specs lower than mine and running the game nicely.

If i turn on the game, it is not bad but the longer i play the worse it gets. My fps is like 150 or 180 and sometimes drops to 40 and due to that the game stutters hard. After an hour its pretty much unplayable.

 

 

My specs(not at home atm so i dont know all the details):

 

Gtx 1060 6gb

I5-6500

16gb ram

1tb hdd drive (no SSD)

 

Game settings: most things are off or low

 

Drivers are up to date and other games run nicely (shadow of war for example)

 

Is there anyone who could help me or suggest anything?

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...
MechanicMammal
On 9/11/2019 at 8:32 PM, Dzeips said:

Okay im reading about pc specs lower than mine and running the game nicely.

If i turn on the game, it is not bad but the longer i play the worse it gets. My fps is like 150 or 180 and sometimes drops to 40 and due to that the game stutters hard. After an hour its pretty much unplayable.

 

 

My specs(not at home atm so i dont know all the details):

 

Gtx 1060 6gb

I5-6500

16gb ram

1tb hdd drive (no SSD)

 

Game settings: most things are off or low

 

Drivers are up to date and other games run nicely (shadow of war for example)

 

Is there anyone who could help me or suggest anything?

 

 

Sounds like a weird solution but turn up your settings to at least high/ultra, Apparently GTA can experiance issues if the FPS is to high.

Aim for 60 to 100fps in the settings

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

I intended to ask before deciding to buy this laptop off E-bay for $129

but regardless I did purchase it:

Asus Q400A Laptop with:

i7-3632QM Ivy Bridge

intel HD4000 integrated video

8 gigs DDR3

256 gig ADATA SSD

 

 

Yeah, sounds like a no-go but the answer is YES!  It does run GTAV and it is definitely playable.

at least by my loose standards.

Spent 2 hours this morning driving around LS committing various acts of mayhem and the 

game ran fairly stable. This was my first tryst at single player for almost a year (bit by a Linux bug)

Game settings mostly on normal and at the laptops maximum resolution, this lap warmer managed 

to average 32 to 45 fps throughout the gameplay. Hardly what my 600 watt desktop can do but now

I'm able to game anywhere I can sit.

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...

Hello everyone. 

 

Can someone tell me if I can run and play GTA5 online on my pc. Here's the stats..

 

Intel Core i5-2520M .. 2.5GHz

4GB ram memory

Intel HD graphics 3000 ,,, 1664mb

 

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
MechanicMammal
21 hours ago, leonzzz said:

Hello everyone. 

 

Can someone tell me if I can run and play GTA5 online on my pc. Here's the stats..

 

Intel Core i5-2520M .. 2.5GHz

4GB ram memory

Intel HD graphics 3000 ,,, 1664mb

 

 

 

Even if it does run then Im afraid it will not very run well.

At lowest settings and maybe even MODS to lower the graphics further you may get it to be playable.

Reasons why it wont work well.

By the CPU part number I can see it is a laptop im guessing about 9 years old ish.

4gb of RAM will not be enough if it is being shared for integrated graphics.(you may be able to upgrade this)

The CPU is a aging Dual core mobile part which will be pushed past its limit.

No Dedicated GPU.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
2 hours ago, MechanicMammal said:

 

Even if it does run then Im afraid it will not very run well.

At lowest settings and maybe even MODS to lower the graphics further you may get it to be playable.

Reasons why it wont work well.

By the CPU part number I can see it is a laptop im guessing about 9 years old ish.

4gb of RAM will not be enough if it is being shared for integrated graphics.(you may be able to upgrade this)

The CPU is a aging Dual core mobile part which will be pushed past its limit.

No Dedicated GPU.

I understand. Thank you for your help :)

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 weeks later...

Good evening! I am trying to run GTA V on my computer, but the error 0xc000007b and this error message appears GTA V closed unexpectedly Click retry to enter the game or in safe mode to start the game with reduced graphics settings. Already tried both options, but the error still appearing.

I would like your help to see if I can solve my problem.

The settings of my computer are as follows:

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit                  

Manufacturer: Dell Inc. - Inspiron 3420                         

Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~ 2.4GHz                    

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Version: DirectX 12

Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000         

Display Memory: 1792 MB     

Dedicated Memory: 32 MB        

Shared Memory: 1760 MB         

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...
AirWolf359
On 1/9/2020 at 10:36 PM, Leometal said:

Good evening! I am trying to run GTA V on my computer, but the error 0xc000007b and this error message appears GTA V closed unexpectedly Click retry to enter the game or in safe mode to start the game with reduced graphics settings. Already tried both options, but the error still appearing.

I would like your help to see if I can solve my problem.

The settings of my computer are as follows:

Operating System: Windows 10 Pro 64-bit                  

Manufacturer: Dell Inc. - Inspiron 3420                         

Processor: Intel (R) Core (TM) i3-3110M CPU @ 2.40GHz (4 CPUs), ~ 2.4GHz                    

Memory: 8192MB RAM

Version: DirectX 12

Intel (R) HD Graphics 4000         

Display Memory: 1792 MB     

Dedicated Memory: 32 MB        

Shared Memory: 1760 MB         

This should be enough for minimum settings. Won't run high framerates but should start at least.

google search of error code 0xc000007b indicates you could be missing some Visual C++ redistributable.

Edited by AirWolf359
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

Looking at a new system since my older one gave up itself last week, this one I'm looking at has the following

 

8GB of DDR4 ram (Not sure on Mhz)

RX580 8GB GDDR5

Intel I5 8400 Processor with 6 cores

1TB HDD

 

I know this is good enough to run the game but what Frame-rate am I looking at getting on High Settings with 1920x1080 resolution?

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 4 weeks later...
  • 2 weeks later...
mgenterprise

Hi guys so i decided to buy a machine which actually came at a decent price and i got it solely for gta and  youtube videos recording etc. do you think i would be able to do it with no issues.

 

Processor
Processor
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5506 @ 2.13GHz
Manufacturer
Intel
Speed
2.1 GHz
Number of Cores
Revision
Memory
RAM
20 GB
Video Card
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Manufacturer
 
Chipset
GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Dedicated Memory
1.0 GB
Total Memory
11 GB
Pixel Shader Version
 
Vertex Shader Version
 
Operating System
Operating System
Windows 10
Drives
DVD
hp CDDVDW TS-H653R
CD
hp CDDVDW TS-H653R
Drive 1
Size
466 GB
Free Memory
466 GB
Drive 2
Size
465 GB
Free Memory
317 GB

 

i hope its ok posting like this

 

 

Edited by mgenterprise
Link to post
Share on other sites
shadowassasin

minimal: intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz processor, my is intel core i5 6300 hq 2.30 ghz.

Will it work better than the minimum? Will I not be able to run gta 5?

Link to post
Share on other sites
MechanicMammal

mgenterprise

Kind of a odd combination. TBH at a glance it will probably work but not to a high level. Med settings at lower resulutions I expect.

Edited by MechanicMammal
Link to post
Share on other sites
AirWolf359
On 5/12/2020 at 2:56 AM, mgenterprise said:

Hi guys so i decided to buy a machine which actually came at a decent price and i got it solely for gta and  youtube videos recording etc. do you think i would be able to do it with no issues.

 

Processor
Processor
Intel(R) Xeon(R) CPU E5506 @ 2.13GHz
Manufacturer
Intel
Speed
2.1 GHz
Number of Cores
Revision
Memory
RAM
20 GB
Video Card
Video Card
NVIDIA GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Manufacturer
 
Chipset
GeForce GTX 550 Ti
Dedicated Memory
1.0 GB
Total Memory
11 GB
Pixel Shader Version
 
Vertex Shader Version
 
Operating System
Operating System
Windows 10
Drives
DVD
hp CDDVDW TS-H653R
CD
hp CDDVDW TS-H653R
Drive 1
Size
466 GB
Free Memory
466 GB
Drive 2
Size
465 GB
Free Memory
317 GB

 

i hope its ok posting like this

 

 

This will definitely run, it exceeds minimum requirements. Still below recommended though.

This should run "normal" settings, with Reflections High (same as old gen) at 1920x1080.

That will use about all of your video memory. (only Dedicated video memory is important, Total is dedicated + half of your system Ram, but you don't want it to use that, will stutter)

Not sure that CPU can push it to 60fps, or record video while playing, it has relatively low clock speed.

Edited by AirWolf359
Link to post
Share on other sites
mgenterprise

thanks bro

3 hours ago, AirWolf359 said:

This will definitely run, it exceeds minimum requirements. Still below recommended though.

This should run "normal" settings, with Reflections High (same as old gen) at 1920x1080.

That will use about all of your video memory. (only Dedicated video memory is important, Total is dedicated + half of your system Ram, but you don't want it to use that, will stutter)

Not sure that CPU can push it to 60fps, or record video while playing, it has relatively low clock speed.

 

Link to post
Share on other sites
MyNameIsNotImportantBro

Can it run on my Intel HD Graphics 620?

No silly comments please.

Link to post
Share on other sites
MechanicMammal
On 5/12/2020 at 12:45 PM, shadowassasin said:

minimal: intel Core 2 Quad Q6600 2.4 GHz processor, my is intel core i5 6300 hq 2.30 ghz.

Will it work better than the minimum? Will I not be able to run gta 5?

The Processor will work it is above minimum and much better and newer than than a Q6600, I'm guessing it is in a laptop? What GPU is in it or is it running the intel onboard graphics?

If it is the intergrated Intel GPU you are using then I expect It will run maybe at medium settings with any advanced options etc turned off. Also if using intergrated graphics you will need to acount for extra RAM usage 8 gig minimum really.

If your laptop has a dedicated GPU It should run pretty well depending on the GPU.

Link to post
Share on other sites
AirWolf359
21 hours ago, OmarMohammed said:

Can it run on my Intel HD Graphics 620?

No silly comments please.

Yes, it can run minimum settings at 1280x720 as tested in this video (not mine, just googled it)

 

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
MyNameIsNotImportantBro
On 5/15/2020 at 3:39 PM, AirWolf359 said:

Yes, it can run minimum settings at 1280x720 as tested in this video (not mine, just googled it)

 

I will just turn off the shadows and reflections, by the way thanks!

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 2 months later...
SneakyDeaky

I don't PC game at all, and I have a very old desktop. It however is working as new, after recent refurbishment. I thought I might try GTA IV and V on it but I may be out of my depth. 

 

Windows 10

Intel Xeon E3 1220

GeForce GTX 650

8G Ram 

 

Have I got a chance of playing these two games at 1080p- 30fps - xbox one settings?

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • 1 month later...

I recently but corei7 processor with Nvidia GeForce graphic card for gaming from  Pcfanatics online store. Gta 5 running smoothly on that system

Edited by Kamigamer
Link to post
Share on other sites
MechanicMammal
On 8/15/2020 at 1:54 AM, SneakyDeaky said:

I don't PC game at all, and I have a very old desktop. It however is working as new, after recent refurbishment. I thought I might try GTA IV and V on it but I may be out of my depth. 

 

Windows 10

Intel Xeon E3 1220

GeForce GTX 650

8G Ram 

 

Have I got a chance of playing these two games at 1080p- 30fps - xbox one settings?

That should be enough to run GTA5 easily at xbone levels probably a bit better.

Not sure about gta 4, I do not have it on PC but I hear it has optimization issues.

 

On 10/5/2020 at 6:58 AM, Kamigamer said:

I recently but corei7 processor with Nvidia GeForce graphic card for gaming from  Pcfanatics online store. Gta 5 running smoothly on that system

Intel have made 100s of different i7's, And Nvdia have made 100's of different GPU's under the Geforce branding.

I glad it works well but more info on the actual parts would be nice :)

Edited by MechanicMammal
  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.