Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,992 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Andreas

Can I Run It?

HeavyDuke

You should be getting 50-60 FPS with a mix of low and high settings with that configuration.

Indeed it does!! awesome. Was waiting to see it in person and after installing it performs like a charm. I had more fun today with mods in sp then i had on PS4 in over like 2 years.

asiantiger

İ7 3612 2.90GHZ

AMD READON HD 7600M

8GB DDR4

400 GB SSD

DirectX 11

I checked system requirements, (http://www.sistemgereksinimleri.info/grand-theft-auto-gta-v-sistem-gereksinimleri/) it says Radeon HD 4870 is enough for low requiements.. But my friend told me it was five years ago, game had tons of update and now it need hight system ? is that true ? even if my system is still enough ?

Please answer my question, I really love this game :(

MechanicMammal

^ it should do, it is about on par with my laptop.

You are correct or your friend is anyway the game has become more demanding on the hardware but at first I was running at 1080p with half of the settings on high but since the Doomsday update I have had to lower the resolution a little to maintain a reasonable frame rate 35-40fps but have kept my Texture/Reflection/Water settings on high.

But I expect that your system will perform about the same.

The i7 is similar in performance to my 3630qm and tbh GTA does not push it anywhere near its limit, my bottle neck is my GPU mine is a nvidia GT635m but it copes and is similar in performance to the HD7600m.

So it will definitely run but you may have to compromise on some of the settings to get a reasonable frame rate.

Edited by MechanicMammal

asiantiger

^ it should do, it is about on par with my laptop.

You are correct or your friend is anyway the game has become more demanding on the hardware but at first I was running at 1080p with half of the settings on high but since the Doomsday update I have had to lower the resolution a little to maintain a reasonable frame rate 35-40fps but have kept my Texture/Reflection/Water settings on high.

But I expect that your system will perform about the same.

The i7 is similar in performance to my 3630qm and tbh GTA does not push it anywhere near its limit, my bottle neck is my GPU mine is a nvidia GT635m but it copes and is similar in performance to the HD7600m.

So it will definitely run but you may have to compromise on some of the settings to get a reasonable frame rate.

Thanks for your comment and advice, you really relieved me :)

Edited by asiantiger

giannism13

I just want to report that i have a ryzen r5 1500x , a gtx 1060 3gb plus 8gigs of ram and i can play the game on ultra, with 2x aa and shadows on normal. The framerate is constantly above 50 but it sometimes deeps down to 30s

gilby

Pentium G3258 had constant pauses/stutter outside of general framerate. Not at all enjoyable.

Radeon 7850 could handle it graphically, but not at 1080p and with most settings awfully ugly.

(I upgraded both based on the experience.)

highspeed

Looking into a pc setup, how would this run?

Processor Intel Core i5 2.8ghz

Memory 16GB RAM

2TB Hard Drive

Windows 10 Professional

And what sort of monitor would I need for this to run smoothly? I am new to PC, and I think this will be a great start for me, and considering the price I'm getting it for I can't resist. Hope I can get some info on how it'll run GTA V.

fsociety

Think this will run a laptop (i7 2.5ghz , 8gb ram, gtx 940m)?

HaRdSTyLe_83
Posted (edited)

Memory 16GB RAM

2TB Hard Drive

Windows 10 Professional

And what sort of monitor would I need for this to run smoothly? I am new to PC, and I think this will be a great start for me, and considering the price I'm getting it for I can't resist. Hope I can get some info on how it'll run GTA V.

you dont mention the specs of a graphics card, and without one you wont be able to play.

Pentium G3258 had constant pauses/stutter outside of general framerate. Not at all enjoyable.

Radeon 7850 could handle it graphically, but not at 1080p and with most settings awfully ugly.

i still have a pentium G3258 (retired) and it was paired with a gtx750 and later with a gtx970 and it didnt stutter at all, it couldn't push much FPS but no stutters.

Ofc it was upgraded to i5-6600k and it was a night & day experience, but for a 30$ CPU it was worth the money

Edited by HaRdSTyLe_83

gilby

Memory 16GB RAM

2TB Hard Drive

Windows 10 Professional

you dont mention the specs of a graphics card, and without one you wont be able to play.

i still have a pentium G3258 (retired) and it was paired with a gtx750 and later with a gtx970 and it didnt stutter at all, it couldn't push much FPS but no stutters.

Ofc it was upgraded to i5-6600k and it was a night & day experience, but for a 30$ CPU it was worth the money

Constant pause/stutter about once every two seconds. I did a search and found others with a G3258 having the same issue. I suppose it could have been some mix of other system specifics that made the experience different for you, but in my case swapping in a 4690k with no other changes solved the issue.

hei3enberg

Think this will run a laptop (i7 2.5ghz , 8gb ram, gtx 940m)?

It will. All laptop users with dual core CPUs, be on the lookout for background running crap, it may slow you down seriously.

TommyTheMan

I'm wondering if i can run it 4k if i get a 4k-screen? My specs are in signature.