2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

A brand new super car for GTA 5 in coming? It's been a while.

gunziness

152299-GTAIV-2014-01-21-16-50-49-69.jpg

152300-GTAIV-2014-01-21-16-50-54-21.jpg

152301-GTAIV-2014-01-21-16-51-05-66.jpg

A fan made GTA car: Modena Typhoon.

Edited by gunziness

KUTTERMANE666

As long as it's faster then the zentorno I don't care What it is

ViceCityStalker

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

This is actually decent looking, except for the low polygon exhaust and bad textured headlights.

PhillBellic

Personally, I feel that there are enough super cars in the game already.

This.

We need more sedans and other middle-of-the-road cars.

Exactly. Furthermore, we need more Police/Emergency Vehicles. That's what I want. :D

I want that purple-american painted police buffalo from TBOGT. To hell with all these boxy looking cars. We need more innovative and useful vehicles. Like the APC or mini-heli, or glider, or go-cart.

Don't you mean the Albany Presidente Police Stinger?

PoliceStinger-TBoGT-front.jpg

serpentofIight

Custom police vehicles would be nice. Using save editor on ps3/360 there are different body style options, spoilers, bumpers, bonnet vents etc for the police cruiser, why all these if we can't take it to lsc to change them?

beastfrontandside_zpsf2314ada.jpg

Also since the police cars can keep up with and ram any super car in the game the police should have their livery on some super cars then I could accept not being able to outrun them easily in a super, obviously we couldn't store them but they'd be fun to steal.

car-po17.jpg

Here we have a Cognoscenti, Benefator Coupe, Dubsta, Zentorno

345256,xcitefun-fastest-police-car-8.jpg

Dubai's Wildest Police Chases would be an interesting TV show

130411155015-lamborghini-dubai-police-2-

Dubai-Police-Bugatti-Veyron-Front-View.j

At least we are getting the Evo X with heists :)

gta-5-online-rockstar-qna-christmas-dlc-

Since the Evo X/Kumura is armoured maybe this will be online for heists too

gta-v-dukes-o-death.jpg

Plus we're getting more heist land and air vehicles so I don't think we can really justify asking for more vehicles right now, heists are gonna be good!

GTA%2BV%2BOnline%2BHeists%2B6.jpg

10852819_682745245176169_19621068_a.jpg

yyjtztkxrms4zaxqbfwm.gif

gta-v-heists-update-huey-screenshot.jpg

harrier.png

Edited by serpentofIight

JC Hammer

Super Cars are one of those things people *think* are cool just because of their speed. In reality they're about as ugly as a car can get.

Have more ignoramus and biased assumptions been made?

Not in the last 10 minutes....... ;)

Luuk'

Give me a JB 700 with the weapons on it already...like in Pack Man.

SCOOBASTEEB

I know that a lot of people dislike this idea, but I LOVE IT.

If you like the idea of a new super car, post the look-a-like super car you want on GTA 5 down here.

2017-ford-gt-official-photos-and-info-ne

Super Cars are one of those things people *think* are cool just because of their speed. In reality they're about as ugly as a car can get. I wouldn't be caught dead in one except for the Ford GT or GT40 (not the new one). R* needs to keep bringing the unique vehicles like the monster truck, slam van, warrener, etc.

Or if you're really interested in cars (like me) then the way they look is all part of it.

If they're designed for the best downforce or to be aerodynamic, then the way they look is for a purpose and i like that.

Gumpert Apollo for example, generally looks awful but i like it

Gnocchi Flip Flops

I know that a lot of people dislike this idea, but I LOVE IT.

If you like the idea of a new super car, post the look-a-like super car you want on GTA 5 down here.

2017-ford-gt-official-photos-and-info-ne

Super Cars are one of those things people *think* are cool just because of their speed. In reality they're about as ugly as a car can get. I wouldn't be caught dead in one except for the Ford GT or GT40 (not the new one). R* needs to keep bringing the unique vehicles like the monster truck, slam van, warrener, etc.

Or if you're really interested in cars (like me) then the way they look is all part of it.

If they're designed for the best downforce or to be aerodynamic, then the way they look is for a purpose and i like that.

Gumpert Apollo for example, generally looks awful but i like it

As a die hard car enthusiast, to me it all has to due with how it drives. I could drive the most beautiful car in the world yet be bored if it handled terrible, but I could drive something ugly and like it if it handled great. Examples: BMW M4 - it looks great inside and out but compared to the M3 it doesn't really feel as pure / Lexus RC F - Funky looking as hell but it proves to be very loud and very engaging, maybe even more so than the M4 (it sure as hell sounds better with it's naturally aspirated V8 as opposed to the M4's fart can sounding inline 6).

Stunning, I'd drive it. Rockstar needs to make sh*t like this, not the Cheetah.

Edited by Sting4S

P2FX

I prefer muscle cars and classic cars over super cars. Sure they maybe slower but they are a lot more fun.

gunziness

@Sting its an amazing car, really, the guy who did it has amazing taste, imagination and modelling skills, even the interior is custom and totally gta oriented (not real life badges and such).

Talking about the Cheetah, the same guy designed the 3d era cheetah for GTAIV aswell:

143203-GTAIV-2013-12-22-14-46-18-85.jpg

143205-GTAIV-2013-12-22-14-46-36-19.jpg

Edited by gunziness

SCOOBASTEEB

@Sting its an amazing car, really, the guy who did it has amazing taste, imagination and modelling skills, even the interior is custom and totally gta oriented (not real life badges and such).

Talking about the Cheetah, the same guy designed the 3d era cheetah for GTAIV aswell:

143203-GTAIV-2013-12-22-14-46-18-85.jpg

143205-GTAIV-2013-12-22-14-46-36-19.jpg

Dammit Rockstar hire this guy!

CarnageRacing00

Please, god, no. I've seen enough supers introduced. Sports, off-road, or sedan.

There are less supers than any other class.

And that's a good thing because most of the super cars we have right now are the same damn thing with different styling, not good enough styling either. Rockstar has poor ideas when it comes to super cars. I mean they did the Cheetah and then they turned around and did the Turismo R, ruining the name of a car that we loved back in IV that we would've much rather of had.

I think the Turismo R is great looking, but I agree, I'd have preferred the IV version. That was my favorite car in that game.

Same thing with the Comet- that stupid wing in the back KILLS the beauty of that car.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

Please, god, no. I've seen enough supers introduced. Sports, off-road, or sedan.

And that's a good thing because most of the super cars we have right now are the same damn thing with different styling, not good enough styling either. Rockstar has poor ideas when it comes to super cars. I mean they did the Cheetah and then they turned around and did the Turismo R, ruining the name of a car that we loved back in IV that we would've much rather of had.

I think the Turismo R is great looking, but I agree, I'd have preferred the IV version. That was my favorite car in that game.

Same thing with the Comet- that stupid wing in the back KILLS the beauty of that car.

Yeah I think the Turismo R looks great too, it's really the Cheetah that I don't like. It's hideous and almost insulting that it was picked by the R* team over the good old Testarossa.

CarnageRacing00

Yeah I think the Turismo R looks great too, it's really the Cheetah that I don't like. It's hideous and almost insulting that it was picked by the R* team over the good old Testarossa.

Yeah the Cheetah is hideous. I don't know what they were trying to do, but they failed. I would definitely have preferred the old versions of it.

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

Imagine driving this on GTA 5! Beaulty *-*

spongeboob911

I really would like to drive this around too..

q4MXobp.jpg

Edited by spongeboob911

Konata Inoue

Imagine driving this on GTA 5! Beaulty *-*

i would consider that a sports classic rather than a super

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

Still a sick ride that i want to be added, maybe it's name would be Grotti Cheetah 80's

Mason Avery

Ford Mustang GT350.

xwjxsti.jpg

I also wish Rockstar would improve the in-game audio and speed for cars.

Edited by awm

PowerKracker

Still a sick ride that i want to be added, maybe it's name would be Grotti Cheetah 80's

I so damn wish but apparently the Cheetah we have now is supposed to be a 1970s prototype. Tell me R*, what's even remotely 70s about it? Poor communication between the departments kills. They should have at least described it as being inspired by a 1970s prototype, that would've fixed a lot.

Gnocchi Flip Flops

RS7

Totally. We need a legit super sedan. One that sounds like a Massacro, accelerates like a Coquette, and handles like a Felon GT (smooth and fun). That would be the ultimate sedan. Why Rockstar hasn't done anything like it yet is beyond me. Maybe they're still stuck in the dark ages of cars when no sedan could outrun a cheap sports car. Get with the times Rockstar, ever since the late 80's sedans have been taking on sports cars and now a lot of them are actually faster.

Edited by Sting4S

SmokesWithCigs

damn another speculation thread. come back when have verified news and stop wasting my time.

L0SS4NT0SK1LL3RV

I so damn wish but apparently the Cheetah we have now is supposed to be a 1970s prototype. Tell me R*, what's even remotely 70s about it? Poor communication between the departments kills. They should have at least described it as being inspired by a 1970s prototype, that would've fixed a lot.

That's why it's so ugly, the Turismo R is way better looking, maybe the "final version" of the Cheetah.

AllNighter1

No more Super cars please. Ugh.

Maybe I'm too humble, but I just want to see the cars I wanted when I was in high school.

I'm talking 1991-1994 Nissan Sentra SE-Rs (stock 4 cyl. engine can safely handle 400 whp, and has been documented and proven so much this fact is common knowledge.)

I'm for the most part satisfied with the Blista Compact, however it's missing some key modifications true for this type of car (engine swaps, turbos that can push out 300-400 whp. Multiple body modifications, various front bumpers and lips, etc.)( In game car model on Competition Suspension sits like a pick up truck. Look at how high that front bumper sits! And you can buy side skirts but no front bumper?)

90's Mistsubishi Eclipse turbos, 3rd and 4th gen Toyota Supra turbos (MKIII and MKIV)

Mazda Rx7 (FC and FD).

Nissan 240 (Silvia in japan with correct turbo engine).

Last gen of Acura NSX or even better, NSX-R.

Classic version of Dominator (a la Eleanor in Gone in 60 Seconds Remake).

Mitsubishi Evos (Early, or late model years would be fine)

Honda S2000

90's Fox Body Mustang 5.0

Give us the everyday awesome cars, I've had enough of the Supers.

Rockstar, just round up all your car guys and get to it.

Edited by AllNighter1

DarkSavageDeathlyCloud

i instead rather want some new modern coupes since, gues what ?

we never got any of those in a dlc ever :)

Gnocchi Flip Flops

damn another speculation thread. come back when have verified news and stop wasting my time.

Back before V was even out all we did was speculate. It's what this whole forum is about thank you very much.