3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Announcements

2. Forum Support

3. Suggestions

[REL|VC|SA] Police helicopter

Jack

No.

Stealing would be taking his mod, and releasing it as your own work.

Making it yourself is not stealing.

Come on .. just admit it :p

Man I can`t believe FIB behind my back. Game progress is beginning, still in Los Santos. So this will fix or not? Nice mod. :cool: [sorry for my bad english]

Maybe is TTDISA have some issue with this mod. It`s good in original SA

Which issue? Tell me more, provide details.

Also there was a conflict between "SWAT In The Air" and "Special Forces" but it's resolved now.

So have you ever used my "Special Forces" mod?

TTDISA is Things To Do In San Andreashttp://gtaforums.com/topic/302908-betawip-things-to-do-in-san-andreas/.

But it`s unavailable now. I dunno what`s happen about it. Wanted level still update in TTDISA, that`s all.

No.

Stealing would be taking his mod, and releasing it as your own work.

Making it yourself is not stealing.

Come on .. just admit it :p

He is John... I smell it.

TTDISA is Things To Do In San Andreashttp://gtaforums.com/topic/302908-betawip-things-to-do-in-san-andreas/.

But it`s unavailable now. I dunno what`s happen about it. Wanted level still update in TTDISA, that`s all.

Quote from TTDISA instructions:

The mod will probably cause issues or not work if other mods are used in conjunction with it - it has been designed as a 'standalone' mod and is not intended to be used alongside any others. Only install the mod on top of a FULL, clean, fresh install of GTA San Andreas.

Quote from TTDISA instructions:

The mod will probably cause issues or not work if other mods are used in conjunction with it - it has been designed as a 'standalone' mod and is not intended to be used alongside any others. Only install the mod on top of a FULL, clean, fresh install of GTA San Andreas.

It haven`t any issue with clean SA, but it will have some in TTDISA I know about it now. Nice mod I like it :cool:

• 1 month later...

@Jack

I really like this mod, but the problem is that the POLMAVERICK.cs crashes even in version 1.06, and I think that the problem is in the waiting time as 'crashdump.asi' always generates a log which shows error in opcode 0001 @ POLMAV.

Can you 'try' to fix it?

Tested your mod and it is working great and, It is possible to have another model of police helicopter like added vehicles to the pursuit? If yes, Just tell me.

Tested your mod and it is working great and, It is possible to have another model of police helicopter like added vehicles to the pursuit? If yes, Just tell me.

If you want multiple helicopters then copy #POLMAVERICK.txt file several times, make sure they all have diferent name, open them all with sanny, find these lines:

04C4: store_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.0 -100.0 150.0 // change this spawn position slightly (there're several of these)00A5: [email protected] = create_heli #HELIMODEL at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]  // here you can set the heli model (there're several of these)0726: heli [email protected] follow_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR follow_car -1 radius 20.0 // 20.0 should be changed here04C4: store_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.0 -210.0 30.0 // change this coordinates too00AB: put_car [email protected] at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

I made a second heli (#RAINDANCE) by using the same pattern:

Heli clone

Just put it inside the CLEO folder.

• Like 2

Great, I like it but I do not like that doors, Always opened, Any way to close this doors? Same thing to Police Maverick

EDIT : Also It is possible to make news chopper appeared on your script too?

Edited by Fenton

Hey man all your answers are located in sanny builder. Here're the opcodes you looking for:

0657: car [email protected] open_componentA 2 // used for door opening so remove it from my code0726: heli [email protected] follow_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR follow_car -1 radius 30.0  // use this for news chopper in separate code
Edited by Jack

@Jack

can you plz make it in gta 4 style? like....only 2 officers on the side of the heli in sitting position and shooting with m4 and helicopter is not moving 'very' fast!

For me the LCN Maverick no more appear at Level 3,

quick question, is it disabled - or a issue on my side ?

rest of the script is working fine ! thanks.

Because of the need to remove the old police helicopter from the game I used the opcode:

096A: enable_flying_helis 0
which also removes the news maverick.
The new police maverick made by me doesn't appear at star 3 because I wanted to make some changes plus it's not easy to get rid of it.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 year later...
0464: put_actor [email protected] into_turret_on_car [email protected] at_car_offset 1.4 1.3 -0.1 position 3 shooting_angle_limit 360.0 with_weapon 30     07DD: set_actor [email protected] temper_to 70     0464: put_actor [email protected] into_turret_on_car [email protected] at_car_offset 1.4 -0.8 -0.1 position 3 shooting_angle_limit 360.0 with_weapon 30     07DD: set_actor [email protected] temper_to 70     0464: put_actor [email protected] into_turret_on_car [email protected] at_car_offset -1.4 1.3 -0.1 position 1 shooting_angle_limit 360.0 with_weapon 30     07DD: set_actor [email protected] temper_to 70     0464: put_actor [email protected] into_turret_on_car [email protected] at_car_offset -1.4 -0.8 -0.1 position 1 shooting_angle_limit 360.0 with_weapon 30

How to change it.

Edited by SSRenz

How to change it.

You need Sanny Builder:

https://www.sannybuilder.com/index.html

http://gtag.gtagaming.com/opcode-database/opcode/0464/

http://gtag.gtagaming.com/opcode-database/opcode/07DD/

ATTACH_PED_TO_CAR (0464):0464: put_actor ACTOR into_turret_on_car VEHICLE at_car_offset X Y Z position ORIENTATION shooting_angle_limit ANGLE with_weapon WEAPONACTOR   // an actor handleVEHICLE // a vehicle handleX Y Z   //  3D coordinates wich center represents the vehicle VEHICLEWEAPON  //  to choose a weapon you need to open Sanny Builder, help, Contents, SCM Documentation, GTA SA, Weapon Numbers (example with M4 weapon):You also need to request a weapon model:0247: load_model #M4  // 356   038B: load_requested_models0464: put_actor [email protected] into_turret_on_car [email protected] at_car_offset 1.4 1.3 -0.1 position 3 shooting_angle_limit 0.0 with_weapon 31
SET_CHAR_SHOOT_RATE (07DD):07DD: set_actor [email protected] temper_to 70This opcode sets the actors shooting rate. If you put 100 the actor won't stop shooting until he runs out of ammo.

When you make changes press run then compile.

Edited by Jack

Screenshot the Police Helicopter mod in GTA United 1.2 (GTA San Andreas Mods)(Vice City Screenshot)

VBe4ajn.png

EDIT: I Change the letter the "SA" to "LC" its feature the City Name.

Edited by SSRenz

• 4 months later...
skatefilter5

Yeah, since when I go up there the helicopter has no people inside which it's weird that there's a ghost helicopter flying like as auto pilot

• 1 month later...

I'm using your WLE Tool. I want to do what this mod does but in the WLE. How can i attach the swat members to the helicopter every time it appears?

• 10 months later...

There is a better script for this made by Fabio (done in 2012)

Search for Policiais atirando de helicópteros mixmods. Old version probably had bugs but the latest one was checked and works fine. If you download change script name so it doesn't have Spanish letters (cleo failed to load script for me when it had Spanish letters).

Why is Fabio's script better?

- doesn't mess with original SA police heli mechanics, just adds 2 swat guys to its sides with m4 or minigun (your choice)

- doesn't remove original police megaphone sounds

- keeps news heli in place

- works great with no helicopter fire fix

• 10 months later...
  • 6 months later...
On 4/7/2015 at 9:11 PM, Jack said:

I puted 2 officers armed with m4 on the sides of the heli but in crouching position instead of seating. I also decreased the helicopter speed a little bit:
LINK

please, could you edit this version again so that the helicopter does not change color?

On 4/1/2015 at 9:45 PM, Jack said:

If you want multiple helicopters then copy #POLMAVERICK.txt file several times, make sure they all have diferent name, open them all with sanny, find these lines:

04C4: store_coords_to 29@ 30@ 31@ from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.0 -100.0 150.0 // change this spawn position slightly (there're several of these)00A5: [email protected] = create_heli #HELIMODEL at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]  // here you can set the heli model (there're several of these)0726: heli [email protected] follow_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR follow_car -1 radius 20.0 // 20.0 should be changed here04C4: store_coords_to [email protected] [email protected] [email protected] from_actor $PLAYER_ACTOR with_offset 0.0 -210.0 30.0 // change this coordinates too00AB: put_car [email protected] at [email protected] [email protected] [email protected]

I made a second heli (#RAINDANCE) by using the same pattern:

Heli clone

Just put it inside the CLEO folder.

and another request
please, could you replace Raindance with a News helicopter in this version ... remove the swat and replace the pilot and passenger skins with ordinary pedestrians, like journalists ... and turn off the warning sounds of the megaphone?
(and if you give the passengers a camera in their hands, everything will look perfect)

• 1 year later...

Hello sorry for being late but would you do me the favor of making it have its normal speed and that it does not have swats? I only want the pilots and the helicopter to fall when shooting the pilots
thank you very much ❤

• 3 weeks later...