SAMP Addon

nonamenoname

Hi, does anyone have news if the latest version fixed the FPS optimization issues? The last time I updated something here, it ended up significantly reducing my FPS, I'm talking about version 2.4. If someone could confirm me.

7yp3laueladhsaidf
On 11/28/2023 at 6:12 PM, nonamenoname said:

2.7 R9

Optimization of gta algorithms +FPS
Increased hydraulics work limit from 4 to 100
Fixed game bug ball physic doesn't work
Additional fix alpha objects render

SAMP:
Deleted map setting without map with markers

Download installer

Download Rar

4 optimized algorithms!

12+4=16 this and from last update

Approximately: small algorithms with 1k cycles
16k cycles per frame, 1.6kk cycles per second with 100FPS
~5% of cpu load
100FPS to 105FPS, or 200 to 205FPS

I finished optimization in SAMP, it's fast as possible

@Br@d2_

Yeah, right here.
It does perform much better now.

Edited by 7yp3laueladhsaidf

With SAMP Addon it is difficult to access (almost impossible) the server MONSER DM (eg one.monser.ru:7777). Constantly writes, when trying to log in: "You are banned from this server".

I'm having this weird issue where my Windows mouse cursor appears randomly in the middle of the screen while in-game. Any known fix?

Also I can't figure out for the life of me how to filter/order the servers on playercount or map name or whatever in the new server browser GUI.

We are stuck between versions 2.4 and 2.5. Because in the new updates, you have made the samp addon weaker compared to those who play without the addon.

We would be very happy if you could turn these on and off with a txt file.

defaultsamp.txt

You broke Litefoot and fixed the cutting animation while rolling, these are disadvantages for those using samp addon.

On 7/1/2022 at 1:33 AM, juche said:

@nonamenoname dude bring back litefoot as it was in 2.4 version or default gta, the 2.5 and 2.6 litefoot sucks tbh, i dont know why u made it even worse thats not what the people want or perhaps make a specific version for us litefooters

On 7/8/2022 at 1:09 PM, sampaddonlover said:

@nonamenoname here it is, focus on the feet movement and speed in the video

https://streamable.com/crr42t

yes, should be

make it like it was in 2.4

1 hour ago, kaansrx said:

We are stuck between versions 2.4 and 2.5. Because in the new updates, you have made the samp addon weaker compared to those who play without the addon.

We would be very happy if you could turn these on and off with a txt file.

defaultsamp.txt

You broke Litefoot and fixed the cutting animation while rolling, these are disadvantages for those using samp addon.

Can you try with disableac.txt and disableanticheat.txt with in 1 with latest addon?

Edited by CanerKaraca

On 12/24/2023 at 2:00 PM, CanerKaraca said:

Can you try with disableac.txt and disableanticheat.txt with in 1 with latest addon?

Have you tried? It doesn't work for me. The problem is still the same.

In the new version, the game closes when using ts3 and overwolf. When I look at the folder where the game is installed, a text file named anticheatexit.txt is created. please solve this.

2.7 R11

samp.exe:

Changed internet list to Diesel's

He filters servers with fake online/bots

It was a reason why Kalcor disabled internet list - it's need time to filter server

Download installer

Download Rar

On 12/20/2023 at 4:02 PM, Turboke said:

I'm having this weird issue where my Windows mouse cursor appears randomly in the middle of the screen while in-game. Any known fix?

it's possible from one of new optimization

Can you post video?

On 12/17/2023 at 8:33 PM, Ogvuts said:

With SAMP Addon it is difficult to access (almost impossible) the server MONSER DM (eg one.monser.ru:7777). Constantly writes, when trying to log in: "You are banned from this server".

I don't have this problem

Can you try on last addon version?

Edited by nonamenoname

1 hour ago, nonamenoname said:

2.7 R11

samp.exe:

Changed internet list to Diesel's

He filters servers with fake online/bots

It was a reason why Kalcor disabled internet list - it's need time to filter server

Download installer

Download Rar

it's possible from one of new optimization

Can you post video?

I don't have this problem

Can you try on last addon version?

Bro please fix

@nonamenoname is it possible to get source code for samp addon so we can make a custom one for our server?

we got 90-140 people daily and around 90% of them use different versions of samp addon cuz they claim one is better than the other. all from 2.4 to 2.6 and even got lists made of what version is better for what purpose.

spacer.png

with source code, we can make a custom one just for our server without the issue of people crying 2.4 has better litefoot compared to 2.5 and how 2.6 is only version you should use for snipers, bla bla bla, the story continues....

meobietbay

My FPS got capped at 30 when SAMP Addon is installed, any help with this please?

aldrinjohnom
11 hours ago, meobietbay said:

My FPS got capped at 30 when SAMP Addon is installed, any help with this please?

Due to the maturity of this version that includes multiple features offered by the SAMP Addon. It's no wonder you and I experience the same issue when using the newer versions. I've already opened this up to the author, but I doubt this will be fixed unless a feature provided by SAMP addon gets removed. We wouldn't want that, so either bear with it or use lower version of SAMP Addon. I use SAMP Addon v2.4 from Libercity.net Website, you might want to try that if you find this SAMP Addon Version unbearable.

• 2 weeks later...

Why it creates me a disableautooptions.txt file in gta sa root folder, it changes the invert look and is anoying, how i can get rid off that file

On 12/6/2020 at 10:55 PM, Deckaard said:

Everytime I start SA-MP widescreen option under settings resets its state to ON. Is there anyway to keep it OFF all the time? This issue wasn't present before 2.6 version (also might be related to my new monitor, but I have been using 2 monitros for a quite time now I just replaced old one with new).

if u can fix this it would be HUGE, not sure if its already fixed.

On 12/20/2023 at 11:02 AM, Turboke said:

this happens to me aswell, i have a dual monitor setup and if i flick a bit too much to the left side where my second monitor is i get my cursor in the middle of the screen.

Edited by mpeg001

1 hour ago, mpeg001 said:

if u can fix this it would be HUGE, not sure if its already fixed.

this happens to me aswell, i have a dual monitor setup and if i flick a bit too much to the left side where my second monitor is i get my cursor in the middle of the screen.

that's a common issue with SAMP itself if you are using a 2nd monitor 

darkmenzor

download link not working for last version?
i have a problem with version 2.1, when i alt tab, dialogs disappear and also chat not working when I press to type, I don't see what I type.
video of problem: https://streamable.com/ewxfjb

darkmenzor
12 hours ago, darkmenzor said:

i have a problem with version 2.1, when i alt tab, dialogs disappear and also chat not working when I press to type, I don't see what I type.

i mention that i installed the version 2.1 (rar) and dialogs ar invisible, also the text which i type is invisible until i send it in chat....
i've been searching for a solution for 3 days already it's annoying... please let me know what i can do....

So will there be an option to disable Anti-CBUG? I'm having problems, apparently there is no response in more modern Mouses, the response time in the clicks (manual triggers, one by one), is terrible (I suppose it is caused by the Anti-CBUG, which is nothing more than a patch to prevent quick animation cancellation)

• 2 weeks later...
MONKEY666.

I'm having a crash when entering the vehicle as a passenger

HELP

Edited by MONKEY666.

SAMP Addon .RAR not download. PLS help.

Edited by Dimoman

Anubis199
On 1/25/2024 at 6:13 PM, darkmenzor said:

can you send version 2.1 

Will there be an update that allows you to disable the horrible driving of the vehicles? I'm SKATING like it's raining all the time.