Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,130 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

The Hero

PS2 and Xbox vehicles for PC

Inadequate

Briging up the hydra question again... in your pack, it doesn't have reflections, while they are present on ps2. Using your converter, I used -c -v GTASA and reflections are present. So the -m option is unfinished/bugged?

Can you upload the DFF of the hydra with the reflections?

Inadequate

Thanks, works and looks beautiful. I will update the PS2 vehicles pack with the new hydra into the PS2 index tomorrow. :)

The Hero

Yeah, I noticed the TXD bug as well and it looks like I still didn't get the vehicle pipelines correct either, damn. But I won't update my old rwtools, they're hopelessly bad. Instead I hope to make a much better conversion with librw in the future, but it's not ready yet :/

Irrational

Kind of an ugly bump, but I came to realize something:

Xbox train:

95ed5cc991f99f930e89ef6464253079.pngMobile train:

4186fb8d79af06e9d79f67cafed5786d.png

The difference on the train appears to be the most significant, but other vehicles also faced some changes, such as the addition of images to their rearview.

The Hero

Made a proper conversion of the SA PS2 vehicles now.

Use with SkyGfx 2.8 (or later, if you're from the future).

The Hero

Added converted PS2 VC vehicles. I played VC on PS2 yesterday and noticed the reflections were much stronger (very noticeable on the Infernus). I immediately converted the models to see whether skygfx or the models were broken....turns out it was the models :) Since I no longer trust my broken old PS2 TXD converter I just extracted everything and built new TXDs using a nice little TXD builder I wrote this morning.

RWWPL

VC PS2 Vehicles:

Chat screenshot from VC-MP 0.4

206n050.jpg

I have warnings with model id: 188 doesn't work and 201, 218, 227 but works.

Edited by RWWPL

The Hero

f*ck, you're right...something is wrong. What a terrible day :(

EDIT: actually, nothing is wrong. the vehicles didn't spawn for me at the usual locations but putting them in a garage worked perfectly.

Edited by The Hero

Rachel Amber

i have question how i can convert cars from vcs ps2 to san andreas what program i need?

Young_DoggPT

hey guys, i have problem "rotor blades" have airplanes: "Skimmer" and "Stunt" and "Dodo" and "Nevada" :(

have helicopters: "Maverick" and "Sparrow" :(

how to fix this all "airplanes" and "helicopters"

help me, pls!! :(

Edited by Young_DoggPT

YAGTAM

i have question how i can convert cars from vcs ps2 to san andreas what program i need?

Not to be that "wrong topic" person, but you really are on the wrong topic.

zanesix

For whatever reason after installing the Xbox vehicles on GTA 3, the "Gruppe Sechs" decal on the securicar is see through, and it looks like something is wrong with it. Will get a screenshot when I can.

E. Screen:

CypNzB4.png

Should also be noted that when looking at it from too far away the decal will just disappear, which is not normal AFAIK.

EDIT: Fixed by installing another pack, got impatient with it.

Edited by zanesix

Claude_Lib

Could somebody please convert all GTA 3 vehicles from PS2 to PC? I tried myself but ended up with all DFFs empty. The command was the following:

dffconv.exe -c -v GTA3 ambulan.dff ambulan.dff

Haven't even tried TXDs yet.

Edited by Claude Liberty

Rachel Amber

For whatever reason after installing the Xbox vehicles on GTA 3, the "Gruppe Sechs" decal on the securicar is see through, and it looks like something is wrong with it. Will get a screenshot when I can.

E. Screen:

CypNzB4.png

Should also be noted that when looking at it from too far away the decal will just disappear, which is not normal AFAIK.

did you have any other mods installed?

George Costanza

Could somebody please convert all GTA 3 vehicles from PS2 to PC? I tried myself but ended up with all DFFs empty. The command was the following:

dffconv.exe -c -v GTA3 ambulan.dff ambulan.dff

Haven't even tried TXDs yet.

use newer convdff.exe, it's in same post as the other tools. For txds use magic.txd

swbell

I'm sorry, total noob here but do I have to make txd files for the PS2 dffs for San Andreas?

I'm having a hard time understanding the complexity of this mod, especially when the OP didn't provide instructions as to replace the vehicles... (no offence meant).

zanesix

-deleted-

Edited by zanesix

zanesix

Seems like there are a lot of bugs with the Xbox cars... for some reason the trunk on the Stallion is untextured and the bar on top of the BF Injection is also untextured. There are also some other small bugs where you can see through the car, much like that Securicar bug above. One place I found it happening was on the damaged hood for the diablo stallion, there is a sliver of an invisible part. Anyone know what might be causing this? I've reinstalled multiple times making sure to follow exactly what the readme says but end up getting the same results. Anyone know of a fix?

Small, but annoying.

uncaged

Yep, tried using it via ML with 100 priority and get some cars or their parts white. Barracks is white completely.

Gravarty

The textures are 100% fine, SkyGFX causes some textures to appear white, idk why but it mostly happens if too many custom models are installed (IIIAircraft)

zanesix

The textures are 100% fine, SkyGFX causes some textures to appear white, idk why but it mostly happens if too many custom models are installed (IIIAircraft)

That's strange, I have no custom models and I even removed skygfx but for some reason the railings on the BF injection are still white. Also, the FBI car has a bug where if it is hit at all on the front, the hood just disappears instead of getting damaged. I have no idea what's going on with these cars, might as well just give us the extracted car textures since modloader exists now, I'm sick of all of these bugs that happen randomly.

Gravarty

I never had these problems except the texture bug.. i fixed it by reconverting all xbox textures from a gta3 xbox iso even though aap's converted textures had no issues.

EDIT: Okay, after upgrading to Windows 10 ( :p ) The texture bug got even worse and is not fixable at all.. reconverting the textures doesn't fix it anymore. This als happens with the PS2 Map. If i remove SkyGFX, the textures are just fine.

Edited by countergame

gts.

Someone can upload the GTA III PS2 vehicles? Since the DFFs do not need to be converted will be more easy, I can't do it myself because I don't have the ps2 files right now.

_CP_

bellyup.dff

DU2jAOQh.jpg

pony.dff

vOSsr2Ih.jpg

Edited by _CP_

AjdarFan

It's actually really good, but it has a lot of missing textures that renders some objects white, for example, brands on mule truck is white, flatbed truck is completely white in color, all cars' engines are also textureless. And cabbie car looks so weird, like it's from a beta version.

Jinx.

They actually work fine for me. No missing textures or anything. Probably these happen if using modloader, since the map had similar issues in some places too. Try to install manually.

EDIT: Hmm, looks like the new TXDs aren't loaded at all. By looking at CP's pics, the old PS2/PC textures are still mapped.

Edited by Jinx.

Claude_Lib

So, now that the topic is bumped, I have a bug to report. I can't quite remember if it happens on III or VC (or maybe both), but the Xbox wheels are basically rotating faster than they should.

Neverming, that's SkyGFX issue, reported to the appropriate topic.

Edited by Claude_Lib

Helegad

Stallion trunks are white... I know it's been reported already, but is there any chance of a fix? I'm anticipating problems with the BF Injection now too; I haven't unlocked it yet.

Inadequate

Stallion trunks are white... I know it's been reported already, but is there any chance of a fix? I'm anticipating problems with the BF Injection now too; I haven't unlocked it yet.

Which game? PS2 or Xbox vehicles?