4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

Tikhung

GTA Confessions.

Mr. Jago

- first GTA was III and I started playing when I was 4

- I don't think demolition man and wrong side of the tracks are notably difficult, zero's missions are trash though because they're endurance rounds on top of already being practically designed to cause frustration

- story mode and exploring the map are pretty much the only things I think are fun in GTA, I've never gone for 100% in any game because all the side stuff is very tedious to me

- even if I don't like every genre in a radio lineup I'll still listen to all of the stations to get a better feel for the world

- the cutscenes are integral to the experience, they provide a sense of story progression that is very good at burying any sense of monotony that can come from the mission objectives

- couldn't get into LCS for the reason above, many of the cutscenes are done hanna barbera-style and as a result make the game feel very unengaging and cheap

- the driving in IV is tops and makes the driving in other games (excluding V since I haven't played it) feel bare bones and boring by comparison

- CJ's a forgettable protagonist, even if tommy and claude are just as flat as he is they're at least played straight

- I hate racing missions, all of them

Uncle Vlad

As messed up as this sounds after the kidnapping I wish we could date Gracie Anceloti. She seems like she would be good in bed.

After Hood Safari I like to ride around the hood as Trevor listening to hip hop.

Oh you bet she probably hops like a bunny in bed. She really feels like she knows the techniques perfectly. :colgate:

Only for banging tho, otherwise she`s freakin` annoying. I can`t imagine taking her out to dine. She`s only "the bed" kinda girl

Careful, buddy! Otherwise this wannabe Sue Murray shows up again, insulting you as a woman hater and derailing another thread with her mindless trolling. :D;)

Misunderstood

-I find it hard to go back to GTA III and GTA VC. I never make it past the second island in III and never get to the mainland on VC.

-GTA V is my least favorite GTA game, in fact, I would rate the game 2.5/10. I've gotten more enjoyment out of Chinatown Wars.

-I personally think GTA IV's online and RDR's online tops GTA 5's.

-GTA IV and RDR are Rockstar's best games (with Bully not too far behind).

-I think GTA SA's story is complete sh*t after you leave Los Santos but I still continue to replay the game because of nostalgia.

-I passed all of Zero's missions and "Wrong side of the tracks" on the first try. I never understood the difficulty of them.

-I own 3, VC and SA on PC. LCS, VCS and Chinatown Wars on PSP. IV on 360 and V on both 360 and PS3.

-I've put well over 1000 hours into GTA IV and GTA SA.

-I've put only 200 into GTA V/Online before I quit. Haven't touched it in months (and won't go back for the heists either).

-I think Three Leaf Clover is 1000 times better than any heist in GTA V.

-Trevor and Franklin are tied for my least favorite protagonists.

-I personally think LCS is better than GTA III.

-I also think VCS is better than VC.

toxluv

Yes, both GTA: Liberty City Stories and GTA: Vice City Stories have the same controls as GTAIII and GTA: Vice City, but you're able to look around in Third Person view (on car and on foot) with the right analog stick like in GTA: San Andreas. The only differences are that Free-Aim is activable by pressing L3, and that you aim with the left analog stick - obviously, while you're holding R1.

Right, those are the only real changes and that's about it. Dunno what the problem would've been unless he was playing it on the PSP. And even then, he could just get LCS for the PS2 and enjoy it that way.

The PSP versions have simple controls, too. They take a lot of advantage of the D-Pad. Here, you'll find the Configuration 1 and Configuration 2 for both the PSP and PS2 versions of GTA: Liberty City Stories - that are basically the same as the ones in GTA: Vice City Stories, with the exception of Swimming, Melee Combat and Aircraft controls available only in GTA: Vice City Stories.

Still haven't got gold in SA Flight School (silver in Hunter mission)

Tip: Just use the First Person view. I had problems with "Destroy Targets", too, but if you hold forward on the left analog stick making the Hunter tilt at a 45 degree agle while using the First Person view a viewfinder will appear in the middle of the screen making the challenge more simple, then press Circle to destroy the three trucks in the airstrip. To destroy the two moving cars near the Snake Farm use the Chain Gun instead - or just use the Chain Gun to destroy the trucks and the moving cars since it automatically aim at the nearest target.

Edited by toxluv

Twin Turbo

I hate the Panto. What's the point in owning a Panto? Yes, you can fit through tight spaces, but so can a bike. Yes, it can transport two people, but so can a bike. Plus, a sport bike is infinitely faster, infinitely better handling and infinitely more respectable than a Panto. I think it gets way too much praise for what it is.

I'm also a douchebag elitist that frowns upon the use of cheats to complete missions.

Outlaw from the West

I never played GTA III

PhillBellic

I hate the Panto. What's the point in owning a Panto? Yes, you can fit through tight spaces, but so can a bike. Yes, it can transport two people, but so can a bike. Plus, a sport bike is infinitely faster, infinitely better handling and infinitely more respectable than a Panto. I think it gets way too much praise for what it is.

I have a feeling that the Panto was developed as;

a. a bit of a throw back to GTA II's Panto.

b. created as a novelty vehicle.

:)

Tikhung

I first played GTA when I was 6.

My whole family is a bit obsessed with GTA.

I tried GTA 2 once, but gave up after 10 minutes as I kept getting lost and very confused

I have never played the EFLC.

I couldn't pass the flight school missions on SA, and I had to get my dad to do them. The most recent play through I did I passed most of them first time.

I cant complete Turn on, Tune in, Bug out on VCS.

I had few problems with Demolition Man (completed it 2nd go, 1st I got confused about the location of the bombs, then shot down...).

I really enjoyed IV's story, even if my friends say it is boring.

And a random one: Even though I am a kid (14 years of age), I get really annoyed by American children, mostly cause of the really high-pitched accent.

Lucky bastard.

Jioyt 123

In San andreas, i used to get an ambulance and go to the walkway at the beach (vagis turf, near seville boulivard) turn on the sirens and mow down lots and lots of people for ages.

When i visit strip clubs in V, i set my xbox to "appear offline" so no one knows what im doing.

I dont find VC fun, my first gta was SA.

When i first got San Andreas i just messed around with cheats for ages.

In SA, i named the two grove street "multiplayer" characters after two of the main four (PS2). The dreadlocks and checkered shirt guy I'd call Ryder and the bandana wearing fat-ish one wouls be called Big Smoke.

Uncle Vlad

I played through IV for many times, but I never chose the "deal" ending. I just don´t want Roman to die. I kind of like this nag.

woggleman

Not GTA related but I hate on Call of Duty despite never having played any of the games. Maybe I am wrong about it.

The Deadite

i would smash Ashley (V version), she's hot.

i lately play V only to rampage on jet while hearing music.

Edited by Midnight Hitman

Mister Pinkerton

I haven't finished The Lost and The Damned. :(

PhillBellic

Then go play it Mister! :pp You are missing out on a great chapter in IV's canon. :)

tranceking26

I wanted to see what happened if you chose to kill Dwayne instead of Playboy X, after killing him I felt extremely guilty.

I must have killed about a million people in GTA's over the years, that was the first and only time I felt guilty.

Phoenixaz

I got sad then i first time completed SA and saw credits

Only GTA i finished 100% is VC also got kinda sad then done that cause its my favourite game

Only have tried VCS on emulator and completed like 10 missions cause game would turn off on one mission

GTA III was hardest to me to complete, especially some racing mission in first city i believe

Edited by Phoenixaz

Hitman843

I like the radio music from V.

Nico

I'm having a lot of fun with the V-inspired mods for IV (tank, minigun). JulioNIB is a genius.

Femme Fatale

I feel that Trevor and I aren't so different...We're both:

Violent

Bisexual

I can't say my house is very clean, much like Trevor

I have an interest in cannibilism

Also, necrophilia

Trevor's relationship with Mrs. Madrazo reminds me of my relationsip with a maid that works here at my job

If I get mad, I react violently

If I were given $$$ to feed some old cannibals I'd take it

Etc.

The only thing I haven't done is sexually assault a man...

PhillBellic

I'm having a lot of fun with the V-inspired mods for IV (tank, minigun). JulioNIB is a genius.

The radio selector wheel is my favourite.

CatsWontDance

I loved the buddy system in IV.

Lee.

1. I haven't play III, VC, and IV yet.

2. I spent a full 3 years to complete SA on PS2. Reasons:

- Stuck on Wrong Side of the Track for at least 3 months. First I thought Smoke sucks at shooting, but then I realized that I ride too close to the train.

- I own 2 SA CD. Both of them broke down when I was playing the mission The Green Sabre, quit playing the game for 1 year.

- Bought a modded SA CD (Dunno, maybe it's called SA:Tekken) . Managed to play it until I reach SF, then the CD broke down again.

- Bought another modded SA CD, called SA:Armageddon. It turns out that sh*t didn't even include storyline in it, just freeroam and the ability to spam meteor showers and sh*t. Quit playing again for another 1 year.

- Finally bought a clean SA CD and repaired my PS2. Finally finished that sh*t for good.

3. I don't want to play GTA Online until the game is released for PC.

4. I never bothered to reach 100% in any GTA games I've played. The only close one is V, which I have reach 81.2% completion.

5. I think Franklin is a good character, mainly because I drive a lot in V and Franklin has the best driving skill out of 3 characters.

6. I also enjoyed playing as Trevor. I like buying/stealing a Vacca (Or any other supercars), modified it in LSC, and ramming people in Vespucci Beach until the car is painted red.

7. I rarely use Michael. He's rather useless in my opinion.

8. I'm a Grenade Launcher expert, I can take down all helicopters from a moving train with all of my Grenade Launcher's ammo. And I rarely use my Rocket Launcher unless the situation is too hot for me to handle.

9. I attached Silencers to nearly all of my weapons.

10. My most favorite weapon is Carbine Rifle, while my least favorite are SMGs.

MrDeSanta

Violent

Bisexual

Also, necrophilia

Trevor's relationship with Mrs. Madrazo reminds me of my relationsip with a maid that works here at my job

Etc.

I hope you`re only joking :whuh::/

*Qi*

Dont worry mate; I am sure you will complete it someday at some time in someway "When the time is Right".

When you want something too much you do surely get it for sure.

Femme Fatale

Violent

Bisexual

Also, necrophilia

Etc.

I hope you`re only joking :whuh::/Yes...I admit it...

PhillBellic

I never dated the non-story line girls in IV.

guiguido

I like V more than IV.

Please, don't kill me.

woggleman

I like V more than IV.

Please, don't kill me.

Burn him at the stake!

MrDeSanta

I like V more than IV.

Please, don't kill me.

Good point. When you say something good about V on this forum you better write "i apologize but it`s just my own opinion" at the end, otherwise they`ll eat you alive :barf::r*:

Ontopic; yesterday when some smartass blocked my route in a car i just fliped him off in GTA V style and said; "when i say you suck you really suck". I said it in english so i don`t know if he actually understood me but anyway i felt like Michael for that moment. :rol:

Real_Badgirl

'All cars are pink' is one of my favorite PS2 era GTA cheats. In V, I give all three protagonists pink vehicles.

I want to write a fan fiction where Ron finally stands up to Trevor and ends up stabbing him right in the neck with a broken meth vial. Personally, someone needs to put Trevor in his place, and it would be really ironic if he was murdered by one of his employees.