Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (86,352 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Tikhung

GTA Confessions.

Sinner!

I thought V had the best-written & most quotable/memorable dialouge in the series, just about edging out IV.

Algonquin Assassin

I thought V had the best-written & most quotable/memorable dialouge in the series, just about edging out IV.

Despite how I feel about the story I agree the dialogue itself is very impressive.

NeonDolphin
Posted (edited)

I like switching to Trevor. Still discovering new crazy s**t from him.

I once spent a few days doing nothing in GTA 4 but constantly taking Kate on dates hoping she would f**k Niko one day finally. Gave up on 30th.

Edited by NeonDolphin

Evil empire

I recently discovered a mean to pick the collectibles' coordinates in a main.scm then teleport to them using a trainer. It's very convenient, I just regret I didn't discover this earlier.

Sinner!

Can we confess anything about other R* games? I have a few.

I loved MP3 script/Dialouge, such quotable & brilliantly written & creative gems throughout the narrative. funnily enough, I found the first two games to have fairly cringy & forgettable scripts. 

The Warriors is my favourite movie video game, I just adore it. such a well thought-out & executed prequel of my favourite movie. 

I think Bully is R* most humorous, creative, & just all-around charming game thus far.

cristeo
On 1/1/2015 at 10:34 AM, mareepx said:

I never actually completed VC or SA.

I've never attained 100% on a GTA game.

Same Lmao. Only games I completed was IV and V. I was close to finishing gta SA but then my computer had to be rebooted

Alexy Nex

Its Boring to compplete any gta game 100%

Cj is sh*t

Gta vice city map is soo booring

GTa 5 is the best GTA

Algonquin Assassin

These are more OCDs than anything...

-Just like in real life I delete every text message and email after I'm done with them in GTA IV. I'm notoriously fussy for those sort of things.

- I save after every mission to advance time because it doesn't feel right to go to the next mission straight away.

-In GTA IV just before I do the Master And The Molotov I make sure Niko's actually broke or atleast has very little money so it makes sense when Niko says he and Roman are broke and on the run during Roman's Sorrow.

-I have never finished GTA IV without the friends/girlfriends like and respect being less than 100%. I strive for perfection every time.

-I always switch a car off when I park even when it's not out front of a safehouse.

Japseye

I like to kill whores and take my money back in IV 

Am Shaegar

^ A confession many GTA players admit

@ topic:

- I have attempted many times to play through the entire list of story missions with only a single weapon of lower level in terms of effectiveness and strength. Still trying to figure out a way to get through using only melee weapons.

- I love collecting special vehicles and thanks to Spritefan's amazing guide my interest has since grown a lot.

- I always found the lack of proper installation guide being pinned, or even a general installation requirements of modding every GTA game, including the tools that are a must for installing various mods, very annoying. I remember the first time I started to mod the GTAs and couldn't locate a proper guide or tools needed before even installing any mods, including the list of compatibility with any other mods, particularly, the popular ones and the various type of any given mods. The modding section seriously needs to put up a sophisticated list of information of modding for any player as an easy starter guide.

Japseye

Fine here's a new one. Does anyone try to play IV realistic as f*ck?

Algonquin Assassin
10 minutes ago, Japseye said:

Fine here's a new one. Does anyone try to play IV realistic as f*ck?

I have played GTA IV before without the radar and HUD. It's amazing how it transform the experience. Cop chases become notoriously difficult because you can't tell whether you're outside of the radius or not and missions that involve shootouts are harder because you can't rely on the radar to see where the enemies are.

Am Shaegar

^ Don't mind, I was just pointing out the obvious. 

@ topic - Not into the multiplayer thing that much. In fact, I only play SP but GTA Online did manage to grab my attention initially when I first played the game on PC, and the confession part is that I joined the multiplayer sessions only to cause troubles in the game world and annoy the players online. Since I wasn't interested in the missions and stuff. Even installed a couple of mods to attack other players, including every other mischief imaginable. Fun times lol. Got my account banned though.

Japseye
1 minute ago, Algonquin Assassin said:

I have played GTA IV before without the radar and HUD. It's amazing how it transform the experience. Cop chases become notoriously difficult because you can't tell whether you're outside of the radius or not and missions that involve shootouts are harder because you can't rely on the radar to see were the enemies are.

You haven't played realistic until you eat and sleep at normal hours, drive at normal speed and stop at lights, only use a pistol or machine (because a rocket launcher is hard to fit in your pocket)

sorry I meant sick realistic lol

Algonquin Assassin
2 minutes ago, Japseye said:

You haven't played realistic until you eat and sleep at normal hours, drive at normal speed and stop at lights, only use a pistol or machine (because a rocket launcher is hard to fit in your pocket)

sorry I meant sick realistic lol

lol.

Nah never tried going that realistic. 

Sinner!

GTA 2 is the only top-down game I really like, as the original is extremely archaic & Advance though not nearly as bad as some make out is pretty meh.

But yeah, GTA 2 remains awesome almost two decades on. 👍

Algonquin Assassin
1 minute ago, Sinner! said:

GTA 2 is the only top-down game I really like, as the original is extremely archaic & Advance though not nearly as bad as some make out is pretty meh.

But yeah, GTA 2 remains awesome almost two decades on. 👍

I used to have the GTA collection a few years ago which included all the top down GTAs. I always l liked GTA II's retro futuristic style and the gang system was ahead of its time.