2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Tikhung

GTA Confessions.

gtafaninwest

I hate that hunger element that was implemented in SA. It's so distracting and annoying.

AreWomanMadeFromSand?
Posted (edited)

I played gta IV for 5 hours straight from the beginning just so I could unlock the mission 3 leaf clover and play it on St. Patrick's day

Edited by AreWomanMadeFromSand?

SpaceJelloYT

i cant stand to play to GTA SA
im attracted to my GTA Online character

thats it...

GrudgefromSanAndreas

I hate that hunger element that was implemented in SA. It's so distracting and annoying.

You can use the never hungry nor thirsty cheat: AEDUWNV

CoolMods
Posted (edited)

i always skip vc cutscenes

Edited by CoolMods

Asmodo

i always skip vc cutscenes

I get tired of cutscenes even when I'm going into it telling myself I'll watch them. Ever since GTA III I haven't watched more than the first hour of cutscenes. I just don't have the patience.

gtafaninwest

I always skip cutscenes in all games, maybe except for the climax. Got no time for it, especially being a speed runner.

Also as much as I like the 3D universe, I always thought the AIs were retarded with their driving and always jumping in front of me while I'm driving.

AreWomanMadeFromSand?
Posted (edited)

I've enjoyed gta online more than gta vice city (so far)

edit: vice city is probably more fun on a pc

Edited by AreWomanMadeFromSand?

Femme Fatale

Back when I first played SA, I assumed the Vagos' love for the color yellow meant they were into water sports, lol. But hey, R* hasn't denied it, so maybe it's true. :p

Sleepwalking

After filling my health, I get in my car and always run over hotdog vendors in IV series GTA games.

I don't know why but I find this satisfying. Aftermath they also don't serve me because I am a rude costumer, lol.

eCola
Posted (edited)

Honestly, as bad as the GTA IV song removals were, I'll take it over some sh*tty "remaster"/mobile port. Plus, I'll admit to liking some of the new Vladivostok FM songs.

Edited by eCola

theGTAking101

On my very first playthrough, when Roman called Niko and asked him to pick him up some "adult diapers", I thought that was a legit mission and I drove around for a while trying to find the store.

Femme Fatale

For a long ass time, I thought Tainted Love and Genius Of Love were on VC's Wave 103. Just another example of the mandela effect.

Domac

When I was like 8, my cousins told me that if I get a 6-star wanted level in GTA IV, there is a chance real life cops would come to my house. I remember being home alone, I accidentaly went to the next island that wasn't unlocked, and got a 6-star wanted level. I was so scared, I ran to my window and legit looked outside for 15 minutes to see if someone was coming. :p

TheOneLibertonian

- Playing as Niko, I try to be a pacifist with innocent NPC's as much as possible. Niko isn't really the type of guy to go on a kill rampage for no reason.

- I only killed Dwayne once during my numerous playthroughs just to see what happened for myself. All I could say is that I really regretted doing it and I won't do it again.

- In GTA IV, I make sure that I save and keep all the cars given to Niko (Bryce's Infernus, Stevie's Comet, Jacob's Huntley).

- When roaming around Liberty City, it is a necessity for me to put Niko's phone to sleep mode.

Miamivicecity

On my very first playthrough, when Roman called Niko and asked him to pick him up some "adult diapers", I thought that was a legit mission and I drove around for a while trying to find the store.

And then there's a minigame where we have to put them on him.

Good lord. *shivers*

TommyTheMan

I like attempting to fire weapons with no ammo in GTA V because of the cursing done by the characters: 'Bullsh*t!' 'Good Lord above!' 'This is really f*cking annoying!'

K.Rosenberg

GTAO is great, despite the microtransaction BS. I can't wait for its next iteration.

B Dawg

GTAO is great, despite the microtransaction BS. I can't wait for its next iteration.

Only if the definition of ''great'' is: The most poorly designed and unbalanced piece of horse sh*t ever to be released to the general public, then yes.

Hot Pursuit

I used to think that people who didn't use cheats in GTA SA are noobs. To the point that whenever I watched some GTA SA mission walkthrough, I always thinking "you noob, just use cheat, It'll be easier"

I absolutely have no idea why I'm thinking like that

Melancholia

- Nowadays, every time Roman calls to go bowling, I smile really big.

- I've never killed Dwayne.

- 200 pigeons usually deters me from going for 100% on IV.

- VCS is my least favorite GTA, only because of Air Ambulance. And the mission High Wire drives me up a wall. I still like it though.

- I like GTA Online.

Miamivicecity

- I only killed Dwayne once during my numerous playthroughs just to see what happened for myself. All I could say is that I really regretted doing it and I won't do it again.

What I love about this is the game isn't shy on you for making the wrong decision. Niko's incredibly hard on himself for killing Dwayne, but I have to admit the execution itself if better pulled off than PBX's. However in most of my saves I spare him because he's an awesome guy to keep around.:)

woggleman

What I love about this is the game isn't shy on you for making the wrong decision. Niko's incredibly hard on himself for killing Dwayne, but I have to admit the execution itself if better pulled off than PBX's. However in most of my saves I spare him because he's an awesome guy to keep around. :)

That and you get that safehouse.

Evil empire
Posted (edited)

-All the missions I hate the most in the GTA's are plane-related even when I don't have to pilot them. In GTA 3 it's S.A.M, in Vice City it's Dildo dodo and in San Andreas it's Freefall and Supply lines.

The planes should never be mission-related in the GTA's.

-In GTA 3 I had a lot of troubles finding the last drug package because I'm messy and because of some erroneous guides lacking of precision. I spent a lot of time roaming the city, checking various locations and wondering where the hell it could be. When I finally found it behind a Cedar Grove house I felt very relieved and proud of me, the achievement feeling was exactly like I expected.

Edited by Evil empire

Sinner!
Posted (edited)

The Fixer Assassinations, Vigilante missions, (in IV) & Arms Trafficking (ground) are the only side missions I really like & enjoy doing on a frequent basis.

Edited by Sinner!

skau

The only real reason I keep GTA SA installed on my PC is its mod potential. I never really liked it as a game itself.

Evil empire

When I was trying to reach the 100% completion in GTA Vice City with 1 unique stunt left to do + the drive-by rampages I gave up trying because it was turning me goat.

To reach the 100% I replayed some missions using the Complete mission loader. Among others I replayed Cabmaggedon which makes the Kaufman cabs give me a 10 000 $ daily income.

However everytime I saw my statistics I felt a bit frustrated not having done everything correctly.

FinalIy after some years I used Demarest's unique call to complete the last unique stunt and the Gang respect mod to complete the drive-by rampages.

Although I cheated a lot I felt relieved with a certain achievement feeling when I knew I had finished the job.

TommyTheMan

Never gotten max criminal rating or pilot rank on the 3D-era games and not sure if I will, takes loads of time...

Sinner!

I thought V had the best-written & most quotable/memorable dialouge in the series, just about edging out IV.

Miamivicecity

I thought V had the best-written & most quotable/memorable dialouge in the series, just about edging out IV.

Despite how I feel about the story I agree the dialogue itself is very impressive.