3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

PROOFED & RARE vehicle discussion

UltimaRisingPhoenix

When I was watching it I thought: ''Stea1thman pushed the car all the way with CJ because maybe getting in other vehicles would cause the wreck in the water to disappear because you have to leave it and finish the mission'' so I just followed this method, but not the case it seems and could of saved a lot of time oh well. Also got the shotgun hitman level for it, didn't know whether you could push the vehicle with one sawn-off shotgun?

But I took that tampa and made it look much better in the mod shop, shame the tampa doesn't have good performance as a vehicle though, kinda slow and not that great at handling.

Edited by Nostalgia
Ma-mothers-Ma-Sister

The only special vehicle I have is the FP/CP Euro. Very annoying to get some of these due to the near perfect methods.

Lethal Vaccine

When I was watching it I thought: ''Stea1thman pushed the car all the way with CJ because maybe getting in other vehicles would cause the wreck in the water to disappear because you have to leave it and finish the mission'' so I just followed this method, but not the case it seems and could of saved a lot of time oh well. Also got the shotgun hitman level for it, didn't know whether you could push the vehicle with one sawn-off shotgun?

But I took that tampa and made it look much better in the mod shop, shame the tampa doesn't have good performance as a vehicle though, kinda slow and not that great at handling.

Yeah, I watched his Video as well as fnxrak and saw how I could combine both methods and make it as quick as possible. As I said at least 20 times over the years in this Topic, my goal is to try and go quickly as possible. Shame I am using Impounds, which is making this Save go a bit slower, possibly by a few hours. I doubt I will be below 50 Hours Total Playing Time this time through. Last time I had 47:50 when I finished and 57 Special Vehicles. This time I will have 61, but probably be around 54:30 or so...

You can probably use a Single Sawn-Off Shotgun, but it would take a LOT longer to obtain and be annoying...In my Starter Save for SA I have Sawn-Off Shotgun and AK-47 Hitman Level. Right now, though, I have those plus SMG Hitman Level, too. M4 will come soon enough. I usually only get the main guns Hitman, oh and when I do the Shooting Range Challenge, that will bring up the Pistol to Hitman as well. Other people like to get all of them Hitmen as well as getting 9999 rounds or higher. I am not into this...Lol...Waste of time, since you get Infinite Ammo at the end, anyways.

I see. I don't use the Mod Shops. The way I obtain the Special Vehicles from the Missions, is the way they are directly put into my Garage and remain like that for good. The only GTA I use Mod Shops for is GTA V and even that, I don't go all crazy about it.

The only special vehicle I have is the FP/CP Euro. Very annoying to get some of these due to the near perfect methods.

There is no such Special Vehicle. Only can be done with Save Editor and edit the Garage and make it this. The closes thing would be to obtain the Euros from Vigilante and then convert it to EP/FP during Gray Imports, but that's the best it can be. No other Euros in SA exists that can be a Special Vehicle. A normal Euros isn't anything, either, just Rare.

Lethal Vaccine

I am gonna get the AP Buffalo from Misappropriation how I always do. I never cared to get the AP/EC2 Buffalo from High Noon. I know I could do it if I really wanted to, but I just don't care since the EC2 is invisible. It's not like I need to conserve Garage space, so I get the one from Misappropriation instead. I get the AP/EC2 Admiral from You've Had Your Chips only to conserve Garage space in Los Santos early on and cuz I can pass YHYC for the Admiral unlike the ones in Los Sepulcros which require a Mission Failure.

But yeah, all I have left is the 22 Races/Time Trials which I will finish tomorrow and the Import/Export which I will start tomorrow and finish Tuesday. Then ALL Side Missions and Collectibles are done with and I can finish up the Story, 14 Special Vehicles, and 100% Gang Wars and it's done.

EDIT: Should I get the AP/EC2 Buffalo from High Noon? I might as well...Gives me something new to try...

Edited by Militia
Lethal Vaccine

Meh, I don't care to get BOTH of them as it's the SAME exact Vehicle. I only need one and if I had to pick, the AP/EC2 Buffalo from High Noon is the one to go with, but it's still just as good as the other considering the EC2 is invisible. I guess I will decide when I get to Misappropriation and High Noon sometime next week (Tues/Weds/Thurs/Fri).

Fooking Rekt

For me the AP Buffalo is my main vehicle xD I have on in LV, one in LS so i have a good car in every city

Lethal Vaccine

I'll have the AP Infernus in Los Santos, AP Sultan in Las Venturas, and AP Buffalo right there next to me at Verdant Meadows in The Desert. I got something to use all around, as well. I don't really care where I store them, I just try to have EC's with EC's, AP's with AP's, BP/FP with BP/FP and BP/MP, EP/FP with EP/FP, etc, etc etc. I also have most of the Bikes in small Garages in Las Venturas, too.

Edited by Militia
Fooking Rekt

THIS GUY IS FREAKING CRAZY!!! HOW IS HE DISCOVERING ALL THESE NEW METHODS!!!

Lol i thought it was the AP Leviathan, but it's just DP. Still an awesome find though, finally a DP plane

Edited by Fooking Rekt
Lethal Vaccine

Woah.....Son of a bitch...Another discovery...?!?!

For f*cks sake...I just passed Interdiction about a week ago and got the EC Black Maverick and now there is a DP Leviathan?! Wtf...

I'd prefer the AP Leviathan in Up, Up, and Away! to be discovered. I guess when I do my SA Mobile Save, I will get this DP Leviathan. So now on Mobile other than the usual set of EP/FP Vehicles, I will be getting the DP/EP/FP/MP Police, AP/EC2 Picador, and DP Leviathan.

Thanks for pointing it out...

What sucks is I COULD of got this DP Leviathan. Since it comes up late in the game, I would of had enough storage space for this. If all else failed, I could of used an Impound for this Leviathan like shown in the Video. Every time I am in the process of doing a Save, something else is discovered. Argh!

Anyways, this doesn't look very hard to obtain, actually. Surely it would take a handful of attempts, but it reminds me of the EC Black Maverick, only with failing to obtain it and not needing a Tow Truck and instead needs to be Impounded and destroyed to fail the Mission. This stuff is so interesting...

Like I said, and I will repeat, I am NOT gonna do any more PS2 Saves for SA. I am laying it to rest after I finish this one. Any new Discovery from here on out, I will do a Mobile Save and get all of them. Even in the future, I want to do a MEGA Save on Mobile like I do on PS2, anyways...

Edited by Militia
Lethal Vaccine

I am still amazed at the new DP Leviathan discovery. I still got work today and tomorrow and then off for another 4 days. At that time, I will finish the Guide and include this new DP Leviathan, as well. By Friday, I should also be VERY close to finishing my PS2 Save. I have a feeling I will get to 99.47% and only need the Greenwood, Feltzer, and Fire Truck and to pass EotL for 100%, but I bet I won't get to it until the following Tues/Weds when I have off. This playthrough is so dragged out. I've been playing since early November...Meanwhile my previous PS2 playthrough took me only 15 days......Strangely enough, this new playthrough, despite having to use the Impounds and doing a small Starter Save, is gonna be around the same Total Playing Time as the previous, with the same 57 Special Vehicles and the added 4 to make 61.

The good thing is I shaved a lot of time down two ways. Doing Military Service is 3:57 since it was NOT in Hover Mode this time, like every other previous time taking around 30 minutes. I also shall shave some time off to get Millie's Keycard. I got all the Jealous Girlfriend Vehicles BEFORE dating her, so I can immediately use her and get her Keycard. Before, I had problems with her being home and had to sit at her house for a good 25 minutes real life time to see if she was home. I wasted a lot of time before and still finished in 47 Hours and 50 Minutes, so I believe this new Save will be similar to the time, but just 4 more Special Vehicles.

Can't wait to get the DP Leviathan on Mobile :D:p

Lethal Vaccine

I don't even know why I bother asking anything in this Topic since nobody is playing on PS2 anyways, but is the AP/EC2 Buffalo from High Noon even obtainable with the Jetpack Method? Every time I get into the Buffalo, Polaski INSTANTLY pulls CJ out. I don't even have time to accelerate for ONE second before he pulls me out. I was able to get inside of it about 7-8 times until I decided to reload my backup Save from my USB and get the AP Buffalo from Misappropriation instead, like I usually get it from. I don't think you can use that new Jetpack Method to get it on PS2. I watched fnxrak's Video, but as usual, what happens in his Game (PC) is NOT what is happening in my Game (PS2).

Anyways, I will be on End of the Line tomorrow and Friday my Save should be done for good on PS2. All 61 Special Vehicles obtained...Only ones I wish I had in the Save are the DP/EP/FP/MP Police (impossible) and DP Leviathan (possible, but discovered too late). So PS2 is done with and I will for now on just do Mobile and get the new stuff.

Edited by Militia
Fooking Rekt

How long did it take you to get in?

I mean in minutes, approximately how many minutes untill you got in the first time? 30?

Edited by Fooking Rekt
Lethal Vaccine

What do you mean? From the time I loaded up my game at 16:00 Hours until I had to reload when I failed at 17:30-45 Hours is how long it took me to do the process of getting inside. But I got inside 7 or 8 times with the exact same outcome, so I said f*ck it and didn't get that one. I got inside his Buffalo after like 2 tries...I kept doing it 4 tries in a row, too. It's easy to get it, but I couldn't drive away, thus I couldn't get it to go into the water and make him fall into the water and pass the Mission and the shoot/push it out and drive it to a Garage. I couldn't even attempt that part since he pulled me out 100% of the time...

Lethal Vaccine

I am not worried. I don't care about an EC2 Buffalo anyways. Anything invisible, I don't care for, tbh. AP = AP, so any AP Buffalo will do and I got the one from Misappropriation, anyways.

Today I will finish the Gang Wars to 100% and then get the Newsvan, BF Injection, Vortex, Vortex, Infernus, Camper, Glendale, and S.W.A.T. Then all I gotta do is pass EotL and get the Greenwood, Feltzer, and Fire Truck and the game is done with! :)

Btw, I will be 100+ LESS Times Saved in the Stats in this Save I am finishing now. Last Save, I somehow had 271 Saves. This Save, I have 154 right now...and about to finish.

Edited by Militia
Fooking Rekt

That's impressive though! (Less saves) :^:

I will have less too this time. Atleast 300 less.

Edited by Fooking Rekt, a minute ago.

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, I was amazed to see it. You know what used to add a lot? I used to save after every few Gang Wars, every time it said the Hood was under attack. This time? I did all 50+ Gang Wars in a row. I only saved at 54% and then after 100% taken over. I always went to defend the Territory when it said the hood was under attack. So it saved a good 30+ times Saved. I also did quite a few Story Missions this time in a row without saving. Furthermore, I finished my last Save in record time with 47:50. However, this new Save right now is 46 Hours and 26 Minutes or so. Although, I still need the AP Greenwood which takes a while to get, AP/EC2 Feltzer, and AP Fire Truck which also takes a bit of time, plus to pass End of the Line. I will probably roll over to 48 Hours, but it's still very close to my last Save....BUT, it has the extra 4 Special Vehicles I didn't have before + the same 57. I am very happy with this one!

Will post the Photos tomorrow in my Profile, the Guide, and this topic and such, etc...

EDIT: Check Page 1, Comment 3 for my Photos of my new SA Save with 61 Special Vehicles. Or check my Profile or my Special Vehicle Guide Topic.

I am finally done with SA on PS2 and now it's time to do LCS and SA both on Mobile! :D

Edited by Militia
Lethal Vaccine

Woah, nice discovery! I always suspected those Patriot's to be Heavy as they can easily damage the EP Mule if you are not careful during the Mission. Also that is really cool how you obtained it, too. I believe fnxrak said these Patriots are AP for a short period of time. If that is true and we could get an AP Patriot, it can easily replace the BP/EP/FP/MP Patriot from the Cesar Courier Calls in San Fierro, similar to the AP Savanna in Photo Opportunity replacing the BP/EP/FP/MP Savanna in High Stakes, Low Rider.

That Patriot is surely Heavy, as well. You can easily tell. That is how Heavy Vehicles behave in LCS and VCS, too. Too bad Heavy Properties don't save in the SA Garages, though. Would be a lot of fun to get Heavy Vehicles in SA. Oh well, I got 16 Heavy Vehicles in LCS, mostly converted to H/DP/PP, too, and I got 8 Heavy Vehicles in VCS. So I got plenty of Heavy Vehicles to play with, just not in SA, unfortunately.

Edited by Militia
Fooking Rekt

I doubt it will be obtained AP though. You'd have to jack the car as soon as it spawns propably, which is impossible

Lethal Vaccine

You never know. Who would of thought CJ could move right after going into an Info Icon to break out of a cutscene? Stranger things have happened...Anything is possible at this point. It's awesome how people come up with these things today...

Fooking Rekt

I doubt it.

When you destroy the Mule's doors so you can get in and out like in the AP/UC2 Bravura, then immediatly destroy the Mule, the Patriots won't be there. You have to wait a second before getting out and destroying it, but they aren't AP anymore

Lethal Vaccine

I don't even know when in the Mission they are AP, so...

All I ever see is them trying to ram me on the way back to the red marker to pass the Mission. Idk when they are AP...

OrionSR

The Patriots from Robbing Uncle Sam are AP when they are created and remain so only long enough to put the army guys in the vehicles. Then if the vehicles are not destroyed the proofings are removed. I was wondering if mission duping might be of some use for these vehicles.

• Like 1
Fooking Rekt

The Patriots from Robbing Uncle Sam are AP when they are created and remain so only long enough to put the army guys in the vehicles. Then if the vehicles are not destroyed the proofings are removed. I was wondering if mission duping might be of some use for these vehicles.

This exactly. Mission duping or, just like the old method for the AP Packer, one cheat: blow up all cars.