3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

PROOFED & RARE vehicle discussion

UltimaRisingPhoenix

Im really really courious about FI Police Maverick, when i pushed already destroyed wreck to garage, Two things happend:

Garage Closes √

Garage don't respawn P Maverick X

Its just sits here, forever.

Nor, when you get away wreck Will disappear, And Swat *DEAD* NPC will still remain.

//If you immedetly Fail Mission vehicle will vanish not destroyed one,

Meybe water cloud help here meybe.

If this vehicle haven't been busted yet i have some ideas to test.

• Like 1
Lethal Vaccine

Keep us up to date. If I don't get the Police on PS2, I can get the Picador but IF AND ONLY if I can reach 100% without problems and the dot disappears from the Map. If it remains, then I will only get it on Mobile. Plus, I DO want to get the Police on PS2 and if I do, then I literally won't have ANY room for the Picador, since by the time I get to unlocking The Desert Safehouses, I will have completely filled all 16 spots in Los Santos, 8 in The Country, and 16 in San Fierro. I have no room for the Picador unless I don't get the Police, then I would have room.

At worst, I will end with 61 Special Vehicles on PS2. Then on Mobile I will get the Police (again) and the Picador, as well as all the EP/FP Vehicles I usually get.

I've obtained the AP HPV-1000 and EP Police in Reuniting the Families easily, but I rather get the AP HPV-1000 during Small Town Bank and I rather have a DP/EP/FP/MP Police than an EP Police.

Edited by Militia
OG Viking

Btw, the BF-400 I got from the Russians is the ugliest model :/ but I refuse to keep trying just for a specific model to spawn. I took what I could and even if it's ugly, it's still a BF-400 and it's still DP/EP/FP. So whatever :D

There are four models of BF-400, which one do you think is the ugliest? The ugliest for me is the model that is completely covering up the engine, and the second ugliest is the model that is almost covering the engine. I won't accept either of the two. I did get the model that is completely covering the engine one time, but I didn't keep it.

I prefer the "classic" looking BF-400 that doesn't even have a windscreen. But I may accept one of the other models too.

Edit,

Quote regarding the Reuniting the Families proofed Police car is moved to the police car thread.

Edited by OG Viking
  • Like 1
Lethal Vaccine

LOLOLOL, see...I like how the PCJ-600 looks, as well as the FCR-900 when you get the model which looks very similar to a PCJ-600. Now, with the BF-400, I like the Windscreen. I also like when the motor is completely covered. For me, that is the best Model when the BF-400 has the Windscreen and Engine completely covered. My second best Model is with engine HALF covered and still with Windscreen.

The one I got that is DP/EP/FP from Just Business doesn't have Windscreen and it's motor is completely visible with 1 tail pipe. It has this ugly as f*ck metal bar going through the entire side and I find that the ugliest part of all. When you have the Engine FULLY covered or HALF covered, this ugly metal bar is NOT there and that is what I like. I got my personal UGLY model, but it looks like you are describing that to be your FAVORITE model! :D:p

My EC Mutant BF-400 is the one with half of the Engine showing...

Either way, I am not worried. It's still a BF-400 and it's still DP/EP/FP and the other is still EC Mutant...

What do you guys think? If I don't succeed with the DP/EP/FP/MP Police, should I just obtain an EP Police? Better than nothing, I guess. Even though an EP/FP Police would be better and I could of made my own from Gray Imports. I don't want to skip it but I don't think any of you PC Players can understand how bad this Vehicle is. Nothing works to make it any quicker or less luck based on PS2. Like Bender., I've about had it with this Police. I will try it on Tuesday and Wednesday, but if I don't get it by then, on Thursday I will move onto the Bravura and Sentinel and move onto The Country...

Edited by Militia
  • Like 1

5th day... This going to nowhere.

in 2,5days i obtained:

Phoenix

Hotknife

Euros

Steerless Slamvan

Enginless NRG

Turismo

- They are highly RNG Based, i still trying to get that Police Car.

• Like 2
Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, I am really bothered by the Police on PS2. I will give it two more days when I have off next week, but after that, I may need to skip it. That is the thing about doing a Mobile Save after my PS2 Save, I always gather up any remaining things I didn't get on PS2 and at this rate, it looks like ONLY the Police will be skipped on PS2 which will leave me with 61 Special Vehicles. I know nothing else will be skipped simple due to the fact I've obtained EVERYTHING else in the past more than 2 times each now. Everything is straight forward from here on out. It's only this Police that has to be a douche all the time on PS2.

Douglas never replies with any tips either. He's the only one to get it on PS2 apparently, yet, shares no tips on how to get it :p

Gabriel_175

This guy found a glitch with police/hospital info to get the special vehicles from Just Business without cheats or mods:

Lethal Vaccine

Yeah, that has been posted literally 14, maybe more days ago. We've already obtained these things, or at least I did in my new playthrough. Packer/Sultan/BF-400 isn't hard to get at all. It's only hard to get the tip in the cutscene, but this is no skill, this is all luck...

Enough after 6,5days i officially giveup, and taking SA break for 2-3days then hunting rest of SV!

This Vehicle is a bitch, i tried exporting my save to Emulator even and using "Start Pause Glitch" here since Loading Times are very quick like it is on PC, (with 200fps its even faster as it is on PC, but i tried 30 too)

It helped nothing. not even Half of Car Health was down before Bike Cutscene. This Method Does not exist on PS2 at all.

• Like 1
Lethal Vaccine

It helped nothing. not even Half of Car Health was down before Bike Cutscene. This Method Does not exist on PS2 at all.

This exactly. I hate when I hear about the Pause Glitch and especially when I saw it to get those Nebulas (Thankfully there is yet again a new method and a better method to get 9 total Nebulas) since I knew it won't work on PS2, thus you can't get the Vehicles, basically...But with Info Icons, then you can get them without a doubt.

But yeah, if you try to hit Pause/Unpause quickly on PS2, the Health of the Greenwood is actually HIGHER than if you did nothing and just put your Controller down on your bed and let the game do what it wants. Hitting Pause/Unpause f*cks it up so bad that you have even MORE Health. It just doesn't go down when you hit Pause/Unpause.

I will try a bit on Tuesday and then all day Wednesday. If I can't get it by then, I also will move onto the AP/EC2 Bravura and AP Sentinel from The Green Sabre and just move along with the game. No other Special Vehicles feel hopeless. There is some difficult Vehicles I have to obtain, but I got them in the past, so I know I can do it again and what to expect. But when it comes to the Police, it's a dead end, hopeless cause, practically useless. It doesn't work on PS2 and it pisses me off about this so much. I gotta do a Mobile Save practically for ONE Special Vehicle. Waste of time for ONE Special Vehicle, imo, but I do it anyways for the sake of completion and simply to have all Special Vehicles in SA, even if it's on 2 Saves (1 for PS2 and 1 for Mobile).

Regardless if I can't get the Police, the Save is still gonna be better cuz now I have the AP Packer, AP Sultan, DP/EP/FP BF-400, and later EC White Camper. These 4 I did not have in my Save previously, so I will simply get the same 57 I had before with minor differences (AP Goblin instead of regular Goblin and AP/EC2 Admiral from YHYC instead of AP Admiral from Los Sepulcros and Perennial/Mesa/Pony converted to EP/FP unlike my last Save) + these new 4 Special Vehicles. So no matter what, I will have 61 Special Vehicles in this Save. It would be 62 if I got the Police...

At least on my PS2 Save, I will have 33 AP Vehicles. When I do it on Mobile, I can go for the AP/EC2 Picador on there as well as the DP/EP/FP/MP Police if I don't get it on Tues or Weds.

Also, the good thing about Mobile is I can have a 100% Save with some Special Vehicles with very low Mission Attempts Stat and 0 Deaths, since my PS2 Save always will have 3 Deaths (AP/EC Maverick, AP Mothership, AP Fire Truck).

Edited by Militia
OG Viking

LOLOLOL, see...I like how the PCJ-600 looks, as well as the FCR-900 when you get the model which looks very similar to a PCJ-600. Now, with the BF-400, I like the Windscreen. I also like when the motor is completely covered. For me, that is the best Model when the BF-400 has the Windscreen and Engine completely covered. My second best Model is with engine HALF covered and still with Windscreen.

The one I got that is DP/EP/FP from Just Business doesn't have Windscreen and it's motor is completely visible with 1 tail pipe. It has this ugly as f*ck metal bar going through the entire side and I find that the ugliest part of all. When you have the Engine FULLY covered or HALF covered, this ugly metal bar is NOT there and that is what I like. I got my personal UGLY model, but it looks like you are describing that to be your FAVORITE model! :D:p

Haha we like different looks. We should have traded bikes then. :p

I don't really like that thick metal bar, but I like the cover (or motorcycle fairing as is the correct term, I just found out) even less. But half fairing is not so bad, so maybe I'll accept it if I get it.

The BF-400 is probably based on Honda Honda CB400 (1975-1991). I like how the BF-400 without fairing looks old. It's only got a 400 cc engine and I think that if any of the bikes in SA can do without a windscreen, it's gotta be the BF-400.

There are actually only three body models for BF-400, but it comes with different exhaust pipes so it's at least four different looking models.

I think all PCJ-600 looks the same?

FCR-900 comes in a few different models, perhaps four.

What do you guys think? If I don't succeed with the DP/EP/FP/MP Police, should I just obtain an EP Police? Better than nothing, I guess. Even though an EP/FP Police would be better and I could of made my own from Gray Imports. I don't want to skip it but I don't think any of you PC Players can understand how bad this Vehicle is. Nothing works to make it any quicker or less luck based on PS2. Like Bender., I've about had it with this Police. I will try it on Tuesday and Wednesday, but if I don't get it by then, on Thursday I will move onto the Bravura and Sentinel and move onto The Country...

EP vehicles are next to worthless all the time you can convert better ones yourself. I would only keep a EP vehicle if I had unlimited garage space. It's the same as with FP and UC2 vehicles.

But if an FP, EP, or UC2 vehicle was so hard to obtain that the difficulty made it a trophy vehicle, then I would consider keeping it.

Did Douglas have PS2 v1 like you? I don't know if v1 and v2 are different (for this Police) though. Ask Douglas for some more detailed info on how he achieved the Police, and don't give up until you get a reply. I'm very interested in this too, I will be fighting for the Police after I'm done with the Just Business vehicles.

Don't give up. I understand how frustrating it is after not getting it after countless of hours, but don't give up. Take a break and do other things, then try more later. To get the Police on PC or Mobile doesn't sound as a challenge, so it's not as valuable on those platforms. But having it on PS2... that will be the best vehicle in the game, or one of the best.

5th day... This going to nowhere.

in 2,5days i obtained:

Phoenix

Hotknife

Euros

Steerless Slamvan

Enginless NRG

Turismo

- They are highly RNG Based, i still trying to get that Police Car.

The Slamvan is pretty rare, and I have never put any attention to the steering wheel. You get it in three different variations? Normal steering wheel, special steering wheel, and lacking steering wheel?

Is only normal steering wheel common? How rare are the other two?

Congrats on Phoenix, Turismo and NE NRG. They are hard to get. You've been lucky, I spent more than 2.5 days to just get a Phoenix, it took me almost a week. Just for that one car.

I've never had a NE NRG.

• Like 1

2,5(56h~) -

Yes I was just checking every slamvan most of the time it was that normal one, and that "steel"?? themed as secound and the last one was steerless ofc, after i got steerless one Slamvans stopped spawning lol.

Phoenix was last one i obtained even NRG was little bit seen often,

I've seen in these 2,5days 4 NRG's in total, the thing is, i wasn't using empty garage so game had time to load all stuff when i wait till garage opens (4secounds?) I dont lost anything though since Phoenix never wanted to spawn, i nearly got heart attack when i saw one ha, i love the feel after i get something THAT rare on GTA, other rarer car for me was that FI Greenwood i spend 2weeks to finally obtain it for the first time, i nearly died since my health bar was blinking.

Lethal Vaccine

@OGViking,

Yeah, I believe all PCJ-600's look the same. However, in my Save, I now have a Cherry Red AP PCJ-600. I like this color I got on it cuz before I would always have this puke yellow/tan colored AP PCJ-600 and I didn't like the color ever haha

FCR-900 can also have that ugly as f*ck metal bar going through the middle of the Bike. It can also NOT have Windscreen. Again, when I get FCR-900 it's fully covered, has windscreen, and one or two exhaust pipes. Luckily during T-Bone Mendez, you have many options of wrecks to shoot back to Doherty. Numerous AP FCR-900's will spawn and when you blow them up to fail the Mission, you can shoot the best looking one for your tastes back. I always get to pick a really good one at least for the FCR-900, but when it came to this BF-400, I said f*ck it since the process to get the tip in the cutscene takes a while and I just took whatever spawned on the first attempt.

Yes, that is how I feel, too. I don't ever store the EP Mule, EP Banshee, or EP Police on PS2. However, if I would have to leave the DP/EP/FP/MP Police behind, getting the EP Police could do just to burn garage space. It's so useless that I don't want to even bother with it, though, since I WILL get the DP/EP/FP/MP one on Mobile if I can't get it on PS2...I will try for the DP Police some more up to Thursday...I really hope to get it...

Idk what he has. All I know is he can have my Save and play it on his PS2. So if he can do that, I'd imagine it's V1. Either way, he NEVER replies to my PM's anymore and only lurks around and reads what we are all saying but hardly ever replies...

Yup, that is how I feel. If I get the Police on PS2, it would mean something. On PC/Mobile, it's so easy, it's not even special to me and I don't even care to drive it on Mobile that is how easy it is to get. That Pause/Unpause Method is so cheap. All it does is RESET the shooting sequence and the words that are coming out of Ryder's Mouth. That is why it works on PC/Mobile. When you hit Pause and Unpause, it repeats itself. It does NOT repeat itself on PS2, and that is why Pause/Unpause does absolutely nothing...

• Like 1

Bender, the Garage MUST be full, otherwise you won't get NE vehicles

I Had only Police Bike in Santa Maria Beach garage, and it does increated a spawning rate of NE vehicles. LOL.

When i didn't have empty garage it never let me spawn NRG/Slamvan/Other Bikes such as FCR etc.

Fooking Rekt

Bender, the Garage MUST be full, otherwise you won't get NE vehicles

I Had only Police Bike in Santa Maria Beach garage, and it does increated a spawning rate of NE vehicles. LOL.

When i didn't have empty garage it never let me spawn NRG/Slamvan/Other Bikes such as FCR etc.

Weird. When i did testing in VC and SA by spawning vehicles while a garage door closes, it was only NE when the garage was full

Lethal Vaccine

I got a funeral to go to today, unfortunately, so I won't be playing SA. All I got this week is tomorrow and Thursday. I really hope I can get the Police tomorrow...

Lethal Vaccine

f*ck it. Skipped the DP/EP/FP/MP Police. Once again today, I was able to destroy the Greenwood before the cutscene around the first hill after making the turn. Ran down the hill, perfect camera control. Police Car disappears.......100% of the time. Did this 5 times already so I skipped it.....As usual. It's only easy on PC/Mobile and not due to luck in that regard. For PS2, it's pure luck. I guess I have none...

Edited by Militia
Lethal Vaccine

Well, until you or the next guy gets a PS2 and tries it, you won't know how f*cking lame it is. It doesn't work. Even when you destroy the Greenwood the Police Car has already despawned. You have less than 1% chance or getting it on PS2.

Plus, if I had it on PS2, I'd have hardly anything to get on Mobile, so it gives me something to obtain on Mobile. I already got it myself on Mobile before and can do it again with Pause/Unpause since it's cake doing it like that. It's nothing special doing it like that. It's TOO easy like that but the only way to get it.

I've tried for 12 Hours combining yesterday and today and only destroyed the Greenwood 3 times in those 2 days (12 Hours of Playing and Reloading). All 3 times, Police despawned. It's practically unobtainable on PS2. I don't know anyone who actually got it besides Douglas and 7 day survivor and it's a mystery as to how they got it.

7 day survivor deleted ALL of his posts and logged off for good, and Douglas can't seem to ever reply and rather just lurk instead of comment, so I can't get it and that's that. I don't even care. It's one Vehicle. There is always this ONE stupid Vehicle in every game. VC = EP/FP Hotring Racer, SA = DP/EP/FP/MP Police, LCS = H/DP/PP/TP/EC Banshee, etc, etc, etc. There is always gonna be ridiculous nonsense that no matter how many times I try, it's the same outcome. Why? Cuz none of these involve skill, which I have plenty of. They all involve luck, which I have NONE of.

Edited by Militia
DragonpokeZ

Don't forget III = EP/EC Securicar :p Idk about VCS though

On topic, if you couldn't get it at all then I don't blame you for skipping it. I think I would've done the same, specially considering the much much much easier method available for Mobile

Lethal Vaccine

Well, the EP/EC Securicar wouldn't be a problem. The problem is that when it comes up in III, I ALREADY HAVE 13 Special Vehicles and that's the max that can be stored. Other people who get this EP/EC Securicar in III usually don't get the AP Cheetah, cuz to these people the AP Cheetah isn't anything special since you can get it ANYTIME. Unlike 1 Mission like the EP/EC Securicar. I just simply never tried to get it before, but it's not that bad. I can do it. It requires some skill, so it can happen. The Police Car on PS2 requires 0% skill and 100% luck. Basically just like the EP/FP Hotring Racer in VC getting it the non-PC Mission Replay Easy Way and the H/DP/PP/TP/EC Banshee in LCS which requires hours of pushing it back to the Garage and again requires mostly luck not trying to destroy it until it's inside the Garage safely. I don't like luck based Special Vehicles. They NEVER work out for me.

In the past, I had trouble to get the AP Yola in VCS, but that was in 2014. Since then, I obtained it two more times, so there IS NOTHING in VCS that is difficult for me at this time. But regardless of these luck based Special Vehicles, the Police in SA is by far the worst f*cker to obtain and I refuse to get down over it. It just doesn't happen. Big deal....I get it on Mobile. How many times did I even drive it around since I got it on Mobile a month ago? 0 times...

The problem on Mobile is shooting the fake cop dead out of the Police Car. It's so f*cking bloody dumb annoying to free aim on Mobile with Touch Controls. Destroying the Greenwood early is ultra easy, but sniping the Driver out of the Police Car is the hardest part due to poor sh*t Controls on Mobile Devices. Give me a f*cking controller...

Seriously, if I could connect my Wireless PS3 Controller to my iPhone 6 and play SA like that, I'd probably go for the SAME Special Vehicles on PS2 on Mobile, but on Mobile, I would be able to finally get the Police in the SAME Save since it's easy there.

It's just dumb having an entire collection on PS2 and then ONE Vehicle in which you care about in another Save. It's just stupid...

The day I get the Police on PS2, is the day that a Russian/Ukraine guy finds a NEW method. This same stupid Pause/Unpause was once used for those EC Nebulas. But I am glad the guy from Ukraine learned a new method to get it, which makes it POSSIBLE on PS2. The other way with Pause/Unpause would of made those 100% impossible like the Police...

Lethal Vaccine

Cool! I got the Unique/AP Raider for the first time ever. Last time I got it in normal form and not in AP form. But now I finally have it in AP form. Took a few tries and I used the method from fnxrak with shooting it upside down and then pushing it back to a Garage. To get it to land upside down takes a long time, though. I went through 400 Sawn-Off Shotgun Shells to get it to land upside down. I also got the AP Merit today as well.

Tomorrow I will get the AP Savanna and EC Camper. Maybe even the AP FCR-900, as well. Then it's time for yet again the AP Boxville and now for the SECOND time, I will be getting it without a Suicide of course like my previous Save with 57 Special Vehicles.

Also my Impound in Los Santos seems pretty safe. I am driving everywhere in San Fierro and doing what I normally do and nothing is going to Los Santos Impound as expected but you never know. But yeah, my AP Packer is still inside there safe and sound. I also have the EC2 Off-Road ZR-350 in there for some reason. I ditched it in the water before a Country Mission, but it still got impounded. No worries, though as long as my AP Packer is there, I am happy. If the EC2 Off-Road ZR-350 stays there until the end, then great, but if not I won't care. It'll be a bonus Special Vehicle if it remains there. I don't care about it at all...

Edited by Militia
Lethal Vaccine

Nah, I won't get the AP/EC2 Picador on PS2 cuz I don't want the blue dot to remain there forever and glitch up the game. When doing a MEGA Save like I am doing now, I just want the Save to be clean and perfect @ 100% with all Special Vehicles.

I plan on getting the Police and Picador on Mobile next cuz since it'll be a Side Save and a lot smaller, I won't care about the blue dot. I will have 33 AP Vehicles on PS2 and 1 on Mobile, so combining both PS2 and Mobile, I will have 34 AP Vehicles which is all that exist in SA that can be obtained as of now. AP/EC2 Picador is a glitchy vehicle, though, and I'd prefer if there is another method to get it, as well as the others in Photo Opportunity.

However, for the record, IF I WOULD HAVE OBTAINED the Police on PS2, I would of had NO room in Los Santos, NO room in The Country, and NO room in San Fierro for the AP/EC2 Picador. NOW, since I didn't get the Police, I have ONE space left in San Fierro when I leave to go to The Desert, but it's ok. I won't be getting the AP/EC2 Picador on PS2 and only on Mobile I will try it out and get it.

I can't wait to finish this PS2 Save and then post all the Photos in this Topic and in my Profile. This Save surely is the best one I will have ever done for PS2. I always wanted to have OVER 60 in one Save and now it's finally happening. NONE of the Special Vehicles are useless, either, like EC2's and what not. They are all mandatory.

Perhaps on Mobile, I will also look into getting the Mutant Greenwood as well as the 3 EC Nebulas.

EDIT: Awesome day. I got the AP Savanna, EC Camper, AP FCR-900, and AP Boxville. Savanna took 1 try, Camper took 1 try, FCR-900 took 1 try, but the Boxville took many tries. I had trouble knocking it away from the cutscene. Then when I did it one time and got the Boxville, I f*cked up firing the Heat Seaking RPG at the Bikes to fail the Mission, thus I got the cutscene and had to do it all over. But the very next try after I reloaded, I hit the Boxville away first try and then successfully got it into Doherty pushing it back with a Fire Truck and now it sits inside Hashbury! :)

Glad that part is over...

Edited by Militia

I'm pretty new to collecting proof vehicles but obtained this the other day and worked first time perfect. Was actually fun going through all the effort to get the vehicle.. and the video above should get more exposure as other videos on Youtube on how to obtain this vehicle (with way more views) fail the mission to get it, when you don't need to, just requires more effort. Pretty sure in this video his CJ had max stamina, because mine was getting tired every few seconds from all the pushing of the car. :lol: And when it came to getting the car out of the water I had just enough shotgun ammo, if I had any less I wouldn't of got it.

Edited by Nostalgia
Lethal Vaccine

Thanks to Stea1thman for that. I've already obtained the AP Tampa like this in my previous playthrough and my new playthrough I am 43.85% through right now. It's very easy to get with this new method.

The guy in the Video probably just had Burglary complete in a Starter Save or something to give him the Infinite Sprint. I didn't have problems simply cuz I pushed the Tampa out onto the Road and then used any random Vehicle that spawned on the road to push it to the Water. It literally took 1 minute and 30 seconds. Then I dunked it in the water next to the boardwalk and went back to do the regular Mission and after I did everything and came back to the Tampa it was still in the water and I used Sawn-Off Shotguns (Hitman Level) to blast it out and then push it back to the Ganton area to go inside to buy clothes and immediately exit and then push the wreck back to Ganton. I got it twice with passing the Mission now.

This same guy Stea1thman also has a Video to PASS T-Bone Mendez and obtain the AP Boxville. The Video is 1 hour and 15 minutes long or so. It takes a long time. I just got the AP Boxville yesterday, but I fail the Mission to get it. At least I don't do the Suicide Method like jam8tone is showcasing on Youtube and telling everyone it's the only way to get it (with Suicide) which is totally false...

Anyways, fnxrak also has a Video to get the AP Tampa with passing and does it differently than Stea1thman. He doesn't even use the Shotgun to blast it out and instead uses CJ alone and swim/push it out. Takes longer doing it like this, though, but it does work.

I feel like I saw every existing Special Vehicle Video on Youtube more than once, at that. I've seen people's entire Channel in regards to Special Vehicles and there is a lot out there...

Btw, I can always go back to my Starter Save. It's currently 8.02% Completion, but I can always get the remaining 5.88% whenever I feel like it. My Starter Save is in Slot 1 and my 100% Save with 61 Special Vehicles will be in Slot 2. So yeah, I can always improve my Starter Save in the future, but even if I don't, I am still happy it's at least 8.02% and a lot of annoying stuff out of the way and now I can immediately start the Story and collecting if I do anymore playthroughs on PS2, but I won't. I won't have room for anything else, basically, so from here on out, PS2 will be done and all new things will be gotten on Mobile.

Oh, I forgot to add, Stea1lthman also has a Video to obtain the EC Chrome Yellow Burrito with passing the Mission, too. So does fnxrak. Again, though, it's a Vehicle that takes a while to obtain despite it being a basic EC Vehicle. It's not as simple as it sounds or looks on Youtube. I got it today, but when I got it, I failed to get it. I usually fail to get it every playthrough but when it comes to the AP Tampa, I like passing to get it now a days.

Edited by Militia