4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

PROOFED & RARE vehicle discussion

UltimaRisingPhoenix

Fooking Rekt

And NO ONE here mentions that I've already manage to take down the AP Leviathan and even successfully stored it. Militia knows it. Even ORIONSR knows I pulled it off. But even those two just ignore the fact that I did it, and they dont mention me whatsover despite its on topic NOW. Why didnt I get any credit??

f*cking strange..!!

A bunch of egos is what you all are. (NOT OG tho.)

!!!???!!! You never said you could store it! You said it couldn't be pushed, not even withba Rhino

• Like 2

I finally converted all my Vehicles intro EP/FP then started up Just Bussiness!

Obtained FI Packer, FI Sultan, EP/FP/DP BF-400!

What do i do now? How to keep them in Impounds

I have to go on every mission from foot?

Should i check after every save if They are there?

Click'y

Lethal Vaccine

7 day survivor did manage to get close with the AP Leviathan months back...

Anyways, I am 7.49% now in the 13.90% Starter Save (Included Big Smoke + EC Black Perennial). The only things left to do that I will have in this Starter Save is 100 Spray Tags and get the Sawn-Off Shotgun and AK-47 to Hitman Level. I won't play anymore today and tomorrow I gotta work. But on Tuesday I plan to finish off this Starter Save. Should be around 8% when all is said and done and it'll be in Slot 1 with the EC Black Perennial and Seasparrow included. I can always try and get to 13.90% in the future when I am bored, but for now, I will continue and save in Slot 2 for this 100% Save with 62 Special Vehicles once I do what I just listed on Tuesday. On Wednesday, I plan to start the Story Missions and get the first handful of Special Vehicles I want to get. I am gonna save Just Business until right before Reuniting the Families. So once I get the AP Packer in the Impound, all I have to worry about is passing Just Business, and the few last Story Missions in Los Santos before continuing to The Country. I'd imagine when I get to the Country and San Fierro, I won't have to worry about the Los Santos Impound putting other Vehicles inside since I will not be around the area anymore and things will be put into San Fierro impound instead, but I got nothing inside there, so I don't care if that happens.

I gotta have this AP Packer stay in the Impound until after I get the EC Black Maverick and buy the Airstrip. It's gonna be in the Los Santos Impound from Just Business until Verdant Meadows. Pretty long time, but I am sure I can pull it off. If people can store 3 Vehicles in each and get to the end, I am sure I can store 1 and be fine lol...

Edited by Militia
  • Like 1
DragonpokeZ

Well either I get banned now or people gonna be pissed. I dont care either way.

Ah yes. Duplicating missions isnt exactly a "new thing" its been done before. Having watched Omega, and Tirean, for example, on (Twitch) the last years you can easily see new tricks to this game. Also the "!"-icon is old news on how to make the game disfunction.

And NO ONE here mentions that I've already manage to take down the AP Leviathan and even successfully stored it. Militia knows it. Even ORIONSR knows I pulled it off. But even those two just ignore the fact that I did it, and they dont mention me whatsover despite its on topic NOW. Why didnt I get any credit??

f*cking strange..!!

A bunch of egos is what you all are. (NOT OG tho.)

And I will probably get banned now. Fine. While douchebags like Jaanus 939 or whatever still getting away with things he says.

Its a funny world.

Im NOT gonna tell ANYONE about my discoveries from now on.

Ungrateful b*stards.

If you truly had discovered it, why didn't you post it here? Claim the credit before anyone else, since apparently credit is SOOOO important for you?
DragonpokeZ

He posted it here literally 4-5 months ago...

Did he actually get the Leviathan? Or did he get close but couldn't obtain it in the end? Because that's what I recall Edited by DragonpokeZ
OrionSR

Um... I know this? I'm sorry. I didn't know I knew this. When did I know this? If you can quote me I'm going to be very worried. I know I'm getting old but so far I've not been able to document forgetting completely something this major and this recent. Please post a link to your report. I'm very curious now.

I've said this before, but it's worth repeating; I am not an expert in special vehicles. I am a casual collector. I haven't made my own collection in over 10 years, and have only attempted some of the recent discoveries. I don't always read everything posted. I mostly scan for interesting questions that might be easier to test and answer using various tricks with mods, scripts and save editing.

• Like 1
Lethal Vaccine

@7daysurvivor,

No need to leave. In fact, I was in this same feeling about 3 months ago on the Forum. I thought I would never come back and ask to have my account removed or simply just not log in anymore. But then I decided to stay and just started talking to people in PM instead of so much on the Forums. I don't care about Likes or how many Replies I have, etc. In fact, there is only like 5 Topics on the entire Forum I go to and leave a reply, sometimes not even a daily basis.

Just know who your friends are and just chat via PM with them about Special Vehicles and the likes. That's what I do and it made me stay here and NOT leave at the end of the day.

I wouldn't worry about what other people do or what they claim. I already know you're one of the extreme collectors around here for SA. When I talk about Impounds, only 3 people come to mind which is you, OGViking, and fnxrak. Nobody else seems to be into them as much as you guys and I said a dozen times already hats off for using them and getting 77 all in the same Save. I keep improving but am still not into the Impound stuff and only will have an AP Packer in the Impound and eventually move it to the Hanger when I buy Verdant Meadows. I had 7 Special Vehicles years back, then I had 23, then I had 47, now I have 57, and now going for 62, lol...I always improve, but don't think I'd be up to doing a 77 Special Vehicle Save filling all 68 spots in the 17 Garages + 3 Impounds with 3 Vehicles in each. It's too much. Getting 60+ imo is awesome enough for me! :)

But yeah, since I also got a job and some of my family is getting up their in age and literally about to die, I also don't have much time to game anymore. Only 2-3 days per week. I suggest just taking a break from the Forum. It's the only thing I can advise really...

• Like 1
OG Viking

7 day survivor:

I remember the NE Barracks and the "military file". But I don't remember an AP Leviathan. I don't know if I have forgotten it, or simply missed it, I'm sorry if I have. Could you please post a link to your post?

I have never seen that Leviathan so it is of course easy for me to forget it.

It could also be that I'm confused about who you are, I used to think you're from Sweden, but now you have a Kenyan flag.

Lethal Vaccine

He said about the AP Leviathan last April/May. It was a while back, a handful of months, but if you look back maybe to page 28 and below you can find it. He wrote a couple messages about it. @OGViking, there is times you come and go for a good few weeks or a month, though, so you might of missed it. Lately, you have been around, but in the past you'd go on a hiatus and not be around here for quite some time so you could of missed it.

I've been in this Topic since it was created by UltimaPhoenixRising and check it every single day. I don't miss a thing and I DO remember him speaking of it.

About the Flag, it's not important. DragonPokeZ also claims to be 46 in his Profile, but tells me he's still in school, so the Profile Info and Flag are not always accurate.

Anyways, today I will finish my Starter Save by getting the 100 Spray Tags done with, getting the Sawn-Off Shotgun and AK-47 to Hitmen Level, and picking up a Parachute for when I obtain the AP Tampa either later today or tomorrow.

Finally, I get to start on the Story Missions and collecting! :) This Save is gonna be the best one I do yet and I am NOT skipping the Police.

• Like 2
Lethal Vaccine

I refuse to skip it this time dude...I just will not. Idc how long this playthrough takes, even it takes 6 months...

I just have to get it. It's so god damn easy on PC/Mobile, it's unfair for PS2. It literally feels impossible. I've only got close 1 time blowing up the Greenwood on my last playthrough, but the Greenwood blew up RIGHT BEFORE the cutscene with the Police Bikes, so the screen went black a bit longer and I respawned on the sidewalk and it said Mission Failed and I ran down the hills and the Police was not there. On PS2, you HAVE to blow up the Greenwood ON THE ROAD where the Police will be on, or RIGHT when you turn to go up the hill. If you go any farther than the first and obviously second hill, you won't get it as it'll despawn by then, even if you keep the camera on it. Even on Mobile, the only way I could get it was blowing up the Greenwood before going up the hills. One time on Mobile, I blew it up right in front of the alley where the Police comes out. Very easy to do this on Mobile and PC. But on PS2, you need straight up luck. I f*cking blows. But I won't skip it, no doubt. It'll take a long time perhaps and may be attempting it already by NEXT Thursday or something, AFTER I get the Packer/Sultan/BF-400. I am saving Just Business until the end with Reuniting the Families after JB. So I won't move onto the Police, then Bravura and Sentinel until I get the 3 from Just Business. I will only have to run on foot a couple Missions until The Country is unlocked so it'll help my Total Playing Time by saving Just Business as long as possible and if Vehicles get impounded, I am pretty sure it goes to the nearest Impound, which would be San Fierro, I believe. My AP Packer should be safe until I unlock the Airstrip...

Btw, there IS a way to get it on PS2 since Douglas has obtained it. But I am confused of what he means, I guess, cuz I can't ever get it right to destroy the Greenwood early enough.

Edited by Militia
  • Like 1

I already Pre-Impounded few vehicles to have more room for San Fierro just in case,

I Impounded 4 More vehicles(+AP Packer, AP Sultan)

So I Impounded EP/FP SAN Maverick; EP/FP Sea Sparrow; EP/FP Turismo in LVPD and in LSPD I added EP/FP Berkley's Van

Is there any "easy" way to impound cars in SFPD just like Pimp Mission (for LSPD), and Garage near LVPD Impound?

Oh, Yeah, i also have no luck getting that Police Car though, since i never can get greenwood destroyed IN time...

Edited by Bender.ㅤ
Lethal Vaccine

8.02% Completion, 0 Deaths/Busted/Cheats/Missions Failed, and 4 out of 62 Special Vehicles. Backed it up on my USB Drive. My Starter Save is complete for now! I am moving on with the Story Missions and obtaining the AP Tampa with passing Nines and AK's and then stopping for today. Will continue tomorrow...

I have 5.88% more to achieve in the Starter Save to have it FULLY complete @ 13.90%, but I will do it at a later date. I have it in Slot 1 and can improve the percent in the future. For now, I am eager to move onto the Story and I am ready to get all the Special Vehicles.

I got a Parachute, I got the Sawn-Off Shotgun and AK-47 to Hitman Level and I am ready to go!

EDIT: 10.70% Completion now with 5 out of 62 Special Vehicles. Obtained the AP Tampa from Nines and AK's with passing the Mission. I am done for today. Tomorrow I will continue with the Story and collecting. Next up is the AP PCJ-600. Easy as sh*t...

EDIT 2: Since I like to make a plan and lists and what not, I can say without a doubt I will be ON Just Business tomorrow and working on obtaining the Packer/Sultan/BF-400, again. I'll quickly go ahead and get the AP PCJ-600, EP/FP/EC Mesa, BP Forklift, Off-Road/EP/FP/EC Pony, BP/FP Voodoo, BP/FP Tahoma, and EC Mutant BF-400 tomorrow and then all that leaves me is the AP Packer, AP Sultan, DP/EP/FP BF-400, DP/EP/FP/MP Police, AP/EC2 Bravura, and AP Sentinel to finish out Los Santos and onto The Country. By Thursday, I will be on the Police and trying to get that for a while...

I'd like to add that when I do my new Mobile Save when I finish this Save on PS2, I will get the AP/EC2 Picador in that Save. I don't mind for that Save if the blue dot remains on the map...

Edited by Militia
DragonpokeZ

He said about the AP Leviathan last April/May. It was a while back, a handful of months, but if you look back maybe to page 28 and below you can find it. He wrote a couple messages about it. @OGViking, there is times you come and go for a good few weeks or a month, though, so you might of missed it. Lately, you have been around, but in the past you'd go on a hiatus and not be around here for quite some time so you could of missed it.

I've been in this Topic since it was created by UltimaPhoenixRising and check it every single day. I don't miss a thing and I DO remember him speaking of it.

About the Flag, it's not important. DragonPokeZ also claims to be 46 in his Profile, but tells me he's still in school, so the Profile Info and Flag are not always accurate.

Anyways, today I will finish my Starter Save by getting the 100 Spray Tags done with, getting the Sawn-Off Shotgun and AK-47 to Hitmen Level, and picking up a Parachute for when I obtain the AP Tampa either later today or tomorrow.

Finally, I get to start on the Story Missions and collecting! :) This Save is gonna be the best one I do yet and I am NOT skipping the Police.

You seriously believe it when someone in the Internet says they were born on '4/20/69'? xD

For those who don't get the joke regarding 4/20/69, 4/20 is the US's (extraofficial) National Marihuana Day, and 69... I'll let you Google that yourself ;)

It's great you're doing a Starter Save :) I've done one myself, based on the CG starter save, but without Paramedic done, because f*ck that sh*t xD

Edited by DragonpokeZ
Lethal Vaccine

The Starter Save is 8.02% for now. I can get the other 5.88% in the future. It's Vigilante, 3 Chiliad Challenges, NRG-500 Challenge, Blood Bowl, Dirt Track, Kick Start, Hippy Shopper Courier, Burger Shot Courier, 50 Snapshots, 50 Oysters, 50 Horseshoes...As you can see, everything from locked territory basically, except Vigilante. I never even tried Vigilante in SA the legit way. The way I do it requires a fast food restaurant and it seems to only work in San Fierro, so it can't be used early to complete Level 12 in 6 minutes lol...

I did Paramedics Level 12 first thing. Took 50 minutes...How much did you get in the Starter Save?

I can't wait to re-get the Packer, Sultan, and BF-400. I really like these new ones! :) The AP Sultan is literally my favorite Special Vehicle in all of SA...

Also, I will be getting the Unique/AP RC Goblin in this Save, which is new for me. I will also be getting the AP/EC2 Admiral from You've Had Your Chips instead of AP Admiral from Los Sepulcros. So that is new for me, as well. The Admiral shouldn't be a problem, but Idk about this Goblin. It's strange to get it, I never tried, though. I am pretty comfortable though and think I can get it. I hope so much to be able to get the Boxville again without problems. I can't believe I got it first try last Save, I hope I can do it quickly as well as the FCR-900. I also hope I can re-get the EC Black Maverick and AP Greenwood.

I just gotta take this Save slowly and don't get overwhelmed. First thing first is to get the AP PCJ-600, EP/FP/EC Mesa, BP Forklift, Off-Road/EP/FP/EC Pony, BP/FP Voodoo, BP/FP Tahoma, and EC Mutant BF-400 tomorrow and make my 6 Vehicles EP/FP that need it. After that, I can finally start attempting the Packer/Sultan/BF-400 and then the Police. I know I will be on the Police for a while.......Unless I have luck of a thousand gods, seriously. WORST Special Vehicle out of 10 GTA's I played. The only other one that is just as bad is probably the H/DP/PP/TP/EC Banshee in LCS...

Edited by Militia
  • Like 2
DragonpokeZ

I don't remember what my percentage is on my CG Starter Save... I know it ain't 13.37% or close, because each Street Race adds a little %, and I've done 22 of them, besides other side tasks.

EDIT: 24.6%, without Paramedic and Boat/Bike School done

Edited by DragonpokeZ
  • Like 1

When I do a starter save I leave Ambulance to the very end because of how boring it is - and the fact that it makes collecting things in restricted territory more challenging when you haven't maxed out your health bar. And I always find it interesting how much I can increase the health bar with exercise, best I got was like 4-5 upgrades I think before I did the Ambulance mission.

The BP/FP vehicles from House Party you can obtain without a mission failure, seems everyone on YouTube who's posted a video on this thinks you need to fail the mission when you don't. After completion of the mission the vehicles are still there in the roadblock and you just push one to the garage and its the easiest thing ever.

• Like 2

HE HE HE HE HE true, but not everyone

PS it's not one of my videos like you said it seems everyone else including myself have done it with mission fail, all credits here go to Stea1thman

• Like 3
Lethal Vaccine

I don't remember what my percentage is on my CG Starter Save... I know it ain't 13.37% or close, because each Street Race adds a little %, and I've done 22 of them, besides other side tasks

Ah, I totally missed the part about Chain Game. Chain Game isn't "normal," though. It has way too much stuff added into it which under normal circumstances can't happen. I am talking about a legit playthrough of a Starter Save. Mine is 8.02% out of 13.90%. Only missing the 5.88%. However, it's the hardest of the 13.90%... :p

Already tried 40times get Police Car, i getting tired of restarting.

Do Not Give Up! It's super rewarding when you get this one on PS2 since it's practically impossible. When you get it, it's gonna be the greatest item in your collection...

PS2? Because if you're playing PC you could use the Pause Glitch

PC/Mobile is unfair how that works. If someone is saying the Police is impossible, they are playing on PS2. Nobody would say this on PC/Mobile as it's piss easy and can be obtained first try. It's not even fun to collect considering how piss easy it is on those Platforms. PS2 = Luck of a Thousand Gods. That simple...

Yeah PS2 V1 PAL

You're f*cked, basically. Don't worry, I will be at the same place you are by tomorrow, or next Tuesday (Gotta work Friday through Monday and won't game at all until Tuesday). Seriously, I wouldn't skip it. You will regret it...

The BP/FP vehicles from House Party you can obtain without a mission failure, seems everyone on YouTube who's posted a video on this thinks you need to fail the mission when you don't. After completion of the mission the vehicles are still there in the roadblock and you just push one to the garage and its the easiest thing ever.

I know you can pass for the BP/FP Tahoma, since it's sitting right there after the Mission and keeps the BP/FP properties, but I always fail for the Voodoo. Sure, you can pass and get all 3 depicted in the Video by Stea1thman, however, the BP/FP Greenwood is absolutely useless and not needed since the AP Greenwood in End of the Line. Even the DP/EP/FP/MP Greenwood in Reuniting the Families.

But yeah, I fail and kill Sweet to obtain the BP/FP Voodoo FIRST and then I PASS the Mission and push the BP/FP Tahoma into Ganton Garage after I pass it.

Same goes for Cut Throat Business. You can actually get the EC BF-Injection, AP/EC Vortex, and AP/EC Vortex ALL AT THE SAME TIME with only 1 Failure. Kinda like Just Business and getting the AP Packer, AP Sultan, and DP/EP/FP BF-400 all at the same time with only 1 Failure.

EDIT: 21.39% Completion, 0 Deaths/Busted/Cheats, Minimum Mission Failures, and 15 out of 62 Special Vehicles. Backed it up on my USB Drive. I obtained the AP Packer, AP Sultan, and DP/EP/FP BF-400 again from Just Business. Took about 45 minutes this time, unlike the first time when I got them and it took about 3 hours. Tomorrow I will take the AP Sultan to Doherty. Then I will move onto Reuniting the Families for the DP/EP/FP/MP Police...I will be on that Special Vehicle for a while...

Btw, the BF-400 I got from the Russians is the ugliest model :/ but I refuse to keep trying just for a specific model to spawn. I took what I could and even if it's ugly, it's still a BF-400 and it's still DP/EP/FP. So whatever :D

EDIT 2: FUKK THE POLICE! :( I tried it twice already. No luck as usual. Not even close...

Edited by Militia
  • Like 1
Lethal Vaccine

Woah...I destroyed the Greenwood right after going up the FIRST hill, but when I ran down the street, they disappeared. Nothing was there. I believe Douglas said the same thing when he got it. He had to destroy it before going up any of the 2 hills. That's how I get it on Mobile, too.

All in all, that was the closest I've got to date and the second time to date I was able to destroy the Greenwood before the cutscene. This one is so bad.

@LeonTheKiller aka Douglas, how did you get this? You said you destroyed it a handful of times early by doing something special...

• Like 1
Lethal Vaccine

No luck yet on My Save as well... 4th day passing by.

Keep me up to date. As I've stated numerous times now that I work Friday through Monday and won't do anything on these days, so the next time I get to try this Police is either tonight a couple tries or on Tuesday, which is in 4 days from now.

Have you ever destroyed the Greenwood before the cutscene? I did twice in my life on PS2 now and today was the closest I ever got. I was so pissed when it wasn't destroyed like 2 seconds early, before I went up ANY hills. Going up those hills only works on PC, basically...

But then I tried numerous times again and never got as close to that again. It's literally all luck. I was almost super lucky, but still wasn't fully lucky.

This is so boring. I don't mind taking the time for the Packer, Sultan, and BF-400. It seems more pleasurable going for those than it does this DP/EP/FP/MP Police. I f*cking hate this Vehicle.

I am doing a Mobile Save after this new Save on PS2, so I know I'll have it there if I don't have it on PS2, but still, this is so annoying I can't get it on PS2 once and for all. Even if new discoveries come about in the future, if I had this Police Car on PS2, I wouldn't do it simply cuz I'd have to reobtain the Police Car and seriously, f*ck that. It's impossible the way it is...

Hum I still have my mind on the issue of the mark that stays in the minimap to get the Picador, what if you start the first mission and you go to the marker place and only after start the mission a second time?!? Sorry I'm only making suggestions and not trying to check it my self but I really have to keep my focus on my GTA III playthrough!

Edited by fnxrak
  • Like 1

I only get to part that Greenwood have like 2% health before cutscene though...

Picador, no i tried, if not that icon then yellow Triangle/Square on Angel Pine.

• Like 1