3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

PROOFED & RARE vehicle discussion

UltimaRisingPhoenix

I asked this because before knowing it wasn't really full immune I once was able to move the Walton from the mission Don Peyote that too is stuck on the ground using precisely the Leviathan with the magnet

Fooking Rekt

I asked this because before knowing it wasn't really full immune I once was able to move the Walton from the mission Don Peyote that too is stuck on the ground using precisely the Leviathan with the magnet

Those Walton's are well known to not be AP for a relatively long time by now :D

LOLOLOLOL Yeah I know it's been an even longer time since I have tried it LOL 5 years ago or something like that. He he he I'm really getting old for this stuff.

Edited by fnxrak

Militia YOU WONT BELIVE!!! I DID THE DUPE ON PS2!!!!!!

I have Video recorded on PC (other attempt on PCSX2 Emulator) to show you that possible even on PS2(as a PROOF), it doesn't really matter if you tap START like crazy or not i did becouse its emulator, but it works on PS2 without problem, the most most important thing is get the right timing when Phone going to call and when mission will start, you have to start mission before you get call like 0,25sec before call, otherwise you will fail, i tried like 20times till i actually get dupe on PS2 but on emulator it took me like 5 tries.

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Rq3uIKupBus

Edited by Bender.ㅤ
  • Like 1
Lethal Vaccine

Great!

I am working on my PS2 Starter Save. I never did this before to date. Furthermore, I did Big Smoke and I got the EC Black Perennial. After I passed the Mission, I got 0.53% game completion. So if you add that to 13.37%, it adds up to 13.90% game completion. I will try and achieve 13.90% in this Starter Save. I hope I can do it. First, like Nostalgia suggested, I am doing everything in Los Santos that I can do before anything else in The Country, San Fierro, The Desert, and Las Venturas, etc...

So far I only did Big Smoke + EC Black Perennial (Without Roof Rack), Paramedics Level 12, and Roboi's Food Mart Courier Mission. Taking a break, and then gonna do Fire Truck Level 12 (hopefully, but should be able to) and Pimping Level 10. I am just gonna slowly chip away at this stuff and then I can always have this Starter Save if I ever need to do a playthrough for the future. What do you think I should do after I finish the Starter Save? I think I should go for 62 Special Vehicles :D:p Now that I started I am in the mood. Something just didn't sit right with me having the Packer, Sultan, and BF-400 on a side Save. I want to get the same 57 I have now, plus these 5 (Packer, Sultan, BF-400, Police, and EC White Camper) to equal 62 in total. After I finish this Starter Save and MEGA Save, then I will do a Side Save on Mobile for EP/FP Vehicles and such.

This is what I will work on over the next handful of days:

100 Spray Tags

BMX Challenge

8 Track

Vigilante Level 12

50 Taxi Fares

I got the rest of today and tomorrow, then Tuesday, Wednesday, and Thursday. Then from there on out, I will only game Tues/Weds/Thurs each week to follow.

Edited by Militia
  • Like 1
OG Viking

I don't want a permanent blip on the radar, so I'll pass on the new AP vehicles.

Militia, a starter save doesn't have to be 13.37%. And you don't have to collect as many oysters etc as possible. To just complete some time consuming side missions and collect oysters in Los Santos and do Unique Jumps in Los Santos will be of great help. You can save a lot of hours by doing a limited starter save.

Yes, but their progress must be at 0 by the time you collect the last oyster for the trick to work. Others know more then me about this though - and I think I read it was OrionSR that discovered it.

What was the reason for having only 0% progress when you collect the last oyster?
Fooking Rekt

As i said before you may be able to remove them when you complete mission or else. I don't know.

Nope i had the same when i ontained the AP Savannah from High stakes, Low rider. It NEVER dissapeared. Not after passing/failing missions or suicide etc.

Well I don't know if it's possible or not but you get the blip because you start the Yay Courier right??? what if it's another phone call, one that don't start a mission example a girlfriend or something could it be possible to duplicate the mission anyway and you probably wouldn't have a blip.

That blip is from Orginal mission (Where Cesar first spawn and you have to drive it to Angel Pine), when you dupe mission it will remain here, since old Cesar car has been replaced by new and its gone but marker still remain.

You can use any phone call. (And when i do obtained it, it wasn't Courier Mission call even, Becouse it didn't showed text on entire screen, "You can start each monday bla bla")

I slowly going to giveup on finding anything else, i leave it to you guys.

I was trying to get RC Baron Missions dupe... But after first one i just givedup.

Lethal Vaccine

Militia, a starter save doesn't have to be 13.37%. And you don't have to collect as many oysters etc as possible. To just complete some time consuming side missions and collect oysters in Los Santos and do Unique Jumps in Los Santos will be of great help. You can save a lot of hours by doing a limited starter save

Yeah, mine isn't gonna be the typical 13.37% Starter Save since I already did Big Smoke in the Starter Save and got the EC Black Perennial. Most people don't do Big Smoke and also leave the original dialog from CJ active when he returns to Grove Street. I just went ahead and did the first Story Mission. Besides, in III I have Luigi's Girls complete in the Starter Save, in LCS I have Home Sweet Home complete in the Starter Save, and in VCS I have Solider complete in the Starter Save. All of which are the first Story Missions in each game and I have them complete in my Starter Save.

For now, I want to just get done with everything in Los Santos. I probably won't do Vigilante Level 12 as I like doing the Burger Shot Glitch later on when I get to San Fierro. But EVERYTHING else in Los Santos will be complete, including Big Smoke. IF, I did the full 13.37% Starter Save + Big Smoke, I would have 13.90%. Right now, I have 5.88% and this was just one day. I still need to do Taxi Fares tomorrow, get the Seasparrow, BMX Challenge, 8 Track, and Spray Tags. Then I think I will be done with the Starter Save for now.

My Starter Save will be in Slot 1 and I can continue to work on it anytime I want. I will be happy if I can do half of it and get a lot of tedious, time consuming tasks out of the way so I never have to do them again. I reckon I will be around 7% when all is said and done, which is half of the entire Starter Save complete...So yeah, I can always go back to the Starter Save and proceed and learn the 4 star territory stuff at a later time.

For now, I am happy to just finish out Los Santos stuff and then I can get the Sawn-Off Shotgun to Hitman Level as well as the AK-47 and then from here, I can continue the Story Missions and collecting.

I guess I am just gonna do a MEGA Save over again. Going for 62 Special Vehicles in this PS2 Save. I won't move on until I get that Police this time, as well. There is no point to skip it. I want it all on PS2 this time. I already know I can get the Packer, Sultan, and BF-400 and use the Impound for the time being no problem. Although this time, I will have to keep the Packer inside the LS Impound until I unlock Verdant Meadows...

Edited by Militia
  • Like 1

Hey man you are doing such a good job, don't give up now, I'm completely over my head with GTA III at the moment and besides duplicating missions is something I haven't even explored, hell I only knew about the speedrun topics a few days ago, so my experience with that is very limited, all I've experimented is the dupe missions in VC to get the EP/FP hotring besides that nothing else.

Wow, just wow, i heard that you have to go on every mission from foot, and check all the time before/after mission/save if vehicles are still in Impound,

Btw is this true? Or i miss understood?

Lethal Vaccine

You have to definitely go on foot since when you drive to the Mission Marker it will impound your Vehicle. Once the AP Packer is in the Impound, you must do this until you unlock San Fierro, at this time, Los Santos Impound won't have Vehicles impounded as they will be impounded to San Fierro. So if you can keep the Packer in Los Santos until you get to The Desert to buy Verdant Meadows then you're good.

But yeah, you need to run on foot to all Mission Markers in Los Santos once you impound the AP Packer. It sucks ass. That is why I don't like using them. But I am forced to if I want this beast, which I do.

Not quite if you ditch the vehicle in the water before starting some missions the game will ignore it, and to check the save you can use the save editor to do so, it's not that bad, even PS3 saves work.

But yeah, you need to run on foot to all Mission Markers in Los Santos once you impound the AP Packer. It sucks ass. That is why I don't like using them. But I am forced to if I want this beast, which I do.

Can i impound BF-400, Sultan, Packer and same time (In LS Impound)??

Since im running low on my garage slots.

OG Viking

Nope i had the same when i ontained the AP Savannah from High stakes, Low rider. It NEVER dissapeared. Not after passing/failing missions or suicide etc.

You get a permanent blip from getting the Savanna too?

I have not obtained the Photo Opportunity Savanna, so I'm not familiar with how it's done. But I didn't think that a permanent glitch would be the result.

Wow, just wow, i heard that you have to go on every mission from foot, and check all the time before/after mission/save if vehicles are still in Impound,

Btw is this true? Or i miss understood?

Most (not all) missions have a clear area command that will impound any nearby vehicle possessed by CJ.

I have found the limits of the clear area radius when starting Just Business. When coming from the Johnson House, I park the car beside the Ganton Gym door and run to Smoke from there.

When coming from the opposite direction, I park beside the car wash in Idlewood (near the gas station).

Most times a mission is spawning a vehicle, a clear area command is run.

Lethal Vaccine

Can i impound BF-400, Sultan, Packer and same time (In LS Impound)??

Since im running low on my garage slots.

I am not sure how reliable the Impound is for the Sultan and BF-400. You can surely temporarily store them there, but you can use Doherty early if you want to put the Sultan and BF-400. I stored the Sultan and BF-400 in a Garage and then put the Packer only in the Impound.

That is why I don't care for EP/FP Vehicles cuz they are a waste of space in my case. There is plenty of Mission Scripted Vehicles from the Story to obtain. I only make a handful of EP/FP Vehicles like a Seasparrow, NRG-500, and Freeway. Those are my only "extra" Special Vehicles. This time it looks like I will get the AP/EC2 Admiral from You've Had Your Chips and I won't get it in Los Santos this time.

These are the 62 I am going for in my new PS2 Save once the Starter Save is done with:

EP/FP Seasparrow, EP/FP NRG-500, EP/FP Freeway, EP/FP/EC Perennial, AP Tampa, AP PCJ-600, EC Mutant BF-400, AP Packer, AP Sultan, DP/EP/FP BF-400, EP/FP/EC Mesa, BP Forklift, Off-Road/EP/FP/EC Pony, BP/FP Voodoo, BP/FP Tahoma, DP/EP/FP/MP Police, AP/EC2 Bravura, AP Sentinel, AP Sanchez, AP Sabre, BP Tanker, AP Tanker Trailer, AP Sadler, AP HPV-1000, BP/EP/FP/MP/EC2 Fortune, BP/EP/FP/MP/EC2 Elegy, Unique/AP RC Goblin, BP/EP/FP/MP Patriot, AP Merit, AP Savanna, EC Camper, AP FCR-900, AP Boxville, EC Burrito, DP/EP/FP/MP Rancher, DP/FP Rumpo, EC Stretch, EC Pizza Boy, AP/EC Maverick, EC Pony, EC Maverick, AP Mothership, AP/EC2 Admiral, AP Bandito, AP Hustler, AP Monster, AP Ranger, AP Romero, EC Packer, BP/MP Walton, AP Buffalo, AP/EC Newsvan, EC BF Injection, AP/EC Vortex, AP/EC Vortex, AP Infernus, EC Camper, AP Glendale, Unique/BP/FP S.W.A.T., AP Greenwood, AP/EC2 Feltzer, AP Fire Truck

I plan on converting the Perennial, Mesa, and Pony to EP/FP this time. I also have the AP Goblin on the list this time, too, instead of regular form.

When I leave Los Santos I will have 16 Special Vehicles in the 4 Garages, 1 Special Vehicle inside Doherty, and the AP Packer in the Impound. So I will obtaining 18 total Special Vehicles in Los Santos at the beginning before unlocking The Country.

Edited by Militia
  • Like 1

What if you destroy car that you come to start mission?

And, i dont have space in Doherty as well :D

I need to fillup Impounds also its possible to store SAN Maverick EP/FP in any of the impounds? If so i need to do that in Reuniting Families (NO BRIBES AT ALL MISSION) and move it to LVPD Impound.

Well for it to be impounded at the same time you will probably have to store them there yourself, not much of a big problem if you know how impounds work, and even so LS impound sometimes behaves oddly and even doing basically everything right the cars disappear. You won't be able to use the broadway trick however as that one impounds the last vehicle you are using if not mistaken not the last 3.

Edit: Yes the SAN Maverick and the police maverick impounds perfectly good in LV, here how:

Sorry the video also show how to make it EP/FP but the objectives is basically the same while taking it to LV

Edited by fnxrak
  • Like 2

Well for it to be impounded at the same time you will probably have to store them there yourself, not much of a big problem if you know how impounds work, and even so LS impound sometimes behaves oddly and even doing basically everything right the cars disappear. You won't be able to use the broadway trick however as that one impounds the last vehicle you are using if not mistaken not the last 3.

Well, Failing Just Bussiness three times to get Packer, BF-400, Sultan separatly is not a big deal to me - I don't care how many mission fails i have.

I do care only about:

Progress%

Wasted

Busted

Edit://

I had very very very hard time with getting AP Firetruck on my save - so i skipped it, i was so unhappy about that decision, Probably now it will give me hard time as well, and i skip it too.

Not that i don't know how to obtain it, its very hard to move the analogs around when they coming back always to front(?) of the car, i was always failing on Skate Park part, i tried like 60times i never was able to go past Skate Park.

I do obtained it EASLY on PC, PC version is a cake to obtain that Vehicle though...

Edited by Bender.ㅤ
Lethal Vaccine

You can't. You NEED to get the Packer, Sultan, and BF-400 at the same time cuz of the Info Icon at the Police Station will only be there once and after you run into it and obtain 1 or all 3, it won't be there anymore. There is a Info Icon at the Hospital used to get the EC and EC2 Nebulas if you would like to use for the Packer/Sultan/BF-400 if need be, but it's not needed. It's actually easy as hell to obtain them all. But the hard part is simply getting the luck to get the last Tip in the cutscene at the right time to move CJ and run to the Sprunk Machine in the cutscene so you can jack his BF-400 back. To get them is the easy part, but just to get the cutscene part right, is the hard part. It's not hard at all to perform any tasks, it's just annoying waiting for the luck to get it just right.

The only way you can get the Sultan separately is if you play on Android/iOS and you can fail the Mission with the Force Close of the App Method and get it that way. Then get the Packer and BF-400 at the same time. Simply just load up the Packer with the Sultan and BF-400 on top. You don't even have triple drive them...

If you literally drive straight where you obtain them once you fail the Mission, you can get to Ganton where the Body Armor spawns under the bridge. I just drove slowly up the ramp and into the Circle of Ganton and stored the Sultan and BF-400 and then drove the Packer to the Broadway to impound it. Then immediately saved the game and reloaded to check if everything is there and then backed it up.

I deleted the Saves, though. I completely deleted all of SA off my PS3 and started over from scratch. I still have the 57 Special Vehicle Save on my Memory Cards, PC, and USB Drive, though. But when I finish this Save, I will delete that cuz this one hopefully be better and 62 Special Vehicles. The only thing that may differ is the Total Playing Time being higher due to having to run on foot to a lot of Missions after I get the AP Packer and such, plus I am doing a Starter Save with Los Santos ONLY stuff right now, so it's a bit different than how I usually do SA. I also can only play 3 times a week starting in a week or so...

I hope to finish my Los Santos Only Starter Save tomorrow and then start on the Missions and when I do that, I will save in Slot 2. I want to keep my Starter Save in Slot 1 so I can also work to get it up to 13.90% one day. Then once this 62 Special Vehicles Save is done with in Slot 2, anything other I want to get will be in Slot 3. But I won't do anything there unless even more is discovered and such...

I also want to do the EP/FP Save on Mobile as usual once I finish this Save.

The DP/EP/FP/MP Police is the gonna be the hardest Special Vehicles I ever will have obtained on PS2 if I get it. I hope I get it...The worst luck Vehicle on earth for PS2...No Pause Glitch...

About the AP Fire Truck, it's easy. You just aren't going the proper speed when driving in the Feltzer so the camera is doing that. When I got it the first time, it took me around 30 tries or so and then I got it. It took me this many tries to get the Packer/Sultan/BF-400, as well, but this is due to luck, not skill. When I got the AP Fire Truck for the second time on PS2, it was a piece of cake, I made it to the Bomb Shop 5 of the 6 times I attempted it and on my 6th try, I got it. Took like 10 minutes worth of tries. I just hate the EC Black Maverick and the AP Greenwood. Those are pretty bad for me...This will be my 3rd time getting the AP Fire Truck on PS2, my 3rd time getting the AP Greenwood on PS2, and my 2nd time getting the EC Black Maverick on PS2. I never got the DP/EP/FP/MP Police yet and I only last week got the Packer/Sultan/BF-400 and will have to get them again next week on Tues/Weds/Thurs when I have off.

Edited by Militia
  • Like 2
DragonpokeZ

So... Using this mission duping method, the AP Leviathan is unobtainable, the AP ZR-350, Washington, and Broadway are unobtainable, the AP Majestic, Remington, and Blade are unobtainable... At least the AP Picador is obtainable

tumblr_lgedv2Vtt21qf4x93o1_40020110725-2

Nice find Bender, you found a whole BP/FP/EP/DP vehicle! Congratulations!

Edited by DragonpokeZ

Its not Unobtainable i just dont know how to get them and such.

Black Maverick i really like to obtain it, such a fun way to obtain it (Drive slowly otherwise you will destroy it)
There is that new method to get that AP Greenwood as well,

BTW, duping other missions can help us get vehicles that we already know how to obtain them.

FI Leviathan is still a thing, only need to find way to move it/Enter it, as i said before Meybe GSF Member?

Edited by Bender.ㅤ

GSF member won't work the game ignores it I have tried before! I still say my only hope is pulling the chopper with the chopper. but if it behaves the way it did with the Walton it's going to be hell

Edited by fnxrak
Lethal Vaccine

Black Maverick i really like to obtain it, such a fun way to obtain it (Drive slowly otherwise you will destroy it)

There is that new method to get that AP Greenwood as well,

I NEVER use a Minigun in ANY GTA Game, literally. I hate the Minigun and it's no exception to SA, either. I am forced to use a Minigun and the free aim on PS2 to force land the Black Maverick. Most times, I blow them up by shooting a few too many bullets into it. Others times, they don't land and I've already seen them disappear right in front of me even when they are landed perfectly.

I've already obtained it in my last Save, but it took a good 15 tries or so. Luckily no asshole traffic peds ran into me while I was towing it and such. I can do it again, I just hate having to use Minigun and I hate having to tow it and get luck so nobody runs into you when you are driving.

AP Greenwood has no "new" Method. The one I posted from LieutenantCB17 isn't a "new method." He's doing the same exact thing and shooting it back to Ganton. This Vehicle will never become easier. It's surely in my top 5 all time worst in SA.

The ones that cause me discomfort and anxiety would be:

AP Packer/AP Sultan/DP/EP/FP BF-400 (Since you need a lot of luck and it may take hours even a day or so until you finally do it right)

DP/EP/FP/MP Police (Since you need luck of a thousand gods. I never got this on PS2 to date and only on Mobile with Pause Glitch)

BP Tanker + AP Tanker Trailer (Easy to obtain, but very annoying to store in Doherty so the Tanker Trailer is sticking out STRAIGHT and not sideways to jam it in)

Unique/AP RC Goblin (Easy to obtain in normal form. Never tried in AP form. It'll be my first time trying it)

AP Boxville (I got lucky before, I hope I can get the same luck and get it again without suicide)

EC Maverick (I f*cking hate Minigun and free aim)

AP Bandito/AP Hustler/AP Monster/AP Ranger/AP Romero (These are annoying sometimes cuz PS2 V1 has a glitch where girls are never home)

AP Greenwood (The pinnacle of Special Vehicles in SA and the all time worst one for me to obtain)

AP Fire Truck (Easy to get, but you need to have perfect control of the camera. One wrong move, reload, retry)

These are probably my least favorite in SA. The rest aren't that bad. I could of added in the AP/EC2 Bravura, AP FCR-900, and AP/EC Newsvan, but I've been able to get the FCR and Newsvan first try last time, so I hope to do that again. The Bravura is easy. I just hate when I get it back right in front of the garage. That is the hardest part for me either cuz gangs start shooting at me, or the Bravura wreck disappears right in front of me. All these Shotgunning Vehicles aren't THAT bad, but still tedious and annoying at times.

Nice find Bender, you found a whole BP/FP/EP/DP vehicle! Congratulations!

It's awesome, I just wish there wasn't a blue dot on the Radar/Mini Map. If that can be removed and 100% achieved, then I'd go for this Picador, but I don't think I will get this Picador on PS2 like OGViking has said. Maybe when I do my Mobile Save next I will get it, but we'll see.

If you count the AP/EC2 Picador in the total AP Vehicles in SA that are obtainable without Cheats, it's now up to 34 in total lol...

• Like 1
OG Viking

What if you destroy car that you come to start mission?

And, i dont have space in Doherty as well :D

I need to fillup Impounds also its possible to store SAN Maverick EP/FP in any of the impounds? If so i need to do that in Reuniting Families (NO BRIBES AT ALL MISSION) and move it to LVPD Impound.

I believe a wreck can be impounded too, so you would have to wait until the wreck vanish. It may take some moments, so it's usually quicker to run to the mission.

In my last post above, I said how close you can park your car before Just Business is started. The clear area radius may be smaller or bigger in other missions, but I would assume that most missions is clearing an area of the same size.

Aircrafts are better suited for impounds, and LS is a good place for one or two helicopters. You want at least one free space in the impound so that you don't lose a vehicle when something gets impounded.

You can easily Pimpound three vehicles with the Broadway. But you must Pimpound them one at a time, because only a vehicle in CJ's possession will be impounded, other vehicles are just deleted. Because CJ can only possess two vehicles at the same time, and one of them will be the Broadway, you can only impound one vehicle at a time.

The other two vehicles must be parked outside of the area that is cleared. If you park them on the other side of the street, the clear area command won't touch them.

In this video, rtyuijhghff had three vehicles when he Pimpounded the Packer.