1. Announcements

2. Support

3. Suggestions

PROOFED & RARE vehicle discussion

UltimaRisingPhoenix

OG Viking

i just dupe mission and there is two missions at the same time

Oh, btw its cost you that Blue Square/Triangle on Map

I have been wondering what "dupe" means. Now - thanks to the context - I get that it's an incorrect substitute for "duplicate".

Proper language makes all the difference.

But how is it possible to run two missions at the same time? When a mission is running, I can't start other missions. I can't even lift dumbbells....

Is the blue square/triangle a mission blip?

• Like 1

Check video where i obtain the car from scratch(restarting save)
You have to enter (for example) Blood ring exacly when phone GOING to ring, for example on my video its 15secounds, so when 14,5sec passes i enter marker, if done correctly you will be able to drive blood ring before countdown (like on my video)
after i fail mission when i spawn back on foot i keep call in memory (when spawn outside of ring i press and hold TAB) then sprint back to mission marker, when i enter mission marker i let off TAB and game gets confused and answer call in mission, that makes game force to end mission (but mission still running you can complete it or start another one) rest should be self explained,

Tried my best with english here.

Is the blue square/triangle a mission blip?

Yes, the blue square/triangle is a mission blip/objective if you fail mission it will remain there, meybe you can get rid of it, meybe you can't i don't know.

Edited by Bender.ㅤ
  • Like 2
DragonpokeZ

This has got to work for the AP Lowriders. Is there any calls that you can get before High Stakes, Low Rider? I think the one from CRASH... I'll be back!

• Like 2
Lethal Vaccine

Interesting stuff guys...Interesting stuff indeed.

OGViking, if you can find a way to check this if it works on PS2, that would be cool, but I doubt it, since you need to hit Pause/Unpause quickly. This doesn't work on PS2 for the Police Car, so it probably won't work here, either...It could work on Mobile, though...I could get it on Mobile lol...

Anyways, tomorrow I will be continuing my PS2 Save in Slot 2. So I have the Packer, Sultan, and BF-400 right now and I guess I need to do the 94 Spray Tags and some Side Missions as well as clean up my Impound and work up to House Party Mission and start getting some Rare Vehicles from Vigilante.

Edited by Militia
OrionSR

Spawn points for vehicles in Photo Opportunity. The Washington is in the distance above the Broadway/ZR stack.

xjrhWC5l.jpg

Edited by OrionSR
  • Like 5

I was watching whole thing since i took pic of Ryder and TBone car dont dupe/as well others, i may try to use camera hack to see where they spawn/if they do.

If someone trying to get in on PS2 i recommend practicing on PC (only the crucial part *Duping Mission with phone call*) Other than that it should work for sure, As a Tip, get a bike and park it on Marker and as soon as CJ stands on ground start pressing ESC this helped it to obtain it more often, since method i showed before is little bit luck based, most of the time i fail the duping, so yeah, use it on PS2 as soon as CJ stands on ground with both legs press START and unpress it, i did dupe yesterday with only one bash to Menu.

This has got to work for the AP Lowriders. Is there any calls that you can get before High Stakes, Low Rider? I think the one from CRASH... I'll be back!

Yes there is phone call from Crash and Sweet(??), Call is not problem, 8Track duplication works(You can drive before countdowns reach "GO") But There is one problem, You fail mission INSIDE interior - as we know, you cannot answer calls inside interior, so as soon as missions fails(YOU HAVE TO ANSWER CALL, Otherwise it wont work...) that beeing said, when you spawn back from 8track and hold " TAB" phone won't ring as it does on few missions such as Bike School, Bloodring etc etc, If you try anyway to answer it even before, you won't be able to do Duplication Glitch, Is there any other (Sidemission*??*) in LS that is not in Interior? Beat the Cock meybe? Edited by Bender.ㅤ

There is no consequences,

only benefits to skip whole missions if you really want to.

But if you fail mission you don't need to worry about skipped missions.

#It can add only permanent mission blips to map, other than that nothing.

It very well described here:

http://www.speedrun.com/gtasa/thread/o31bf

By a founder of this glitch.

I will test few things today with Lowrider and duping, there is my theory:

I dupe Mission twice, and first i let cesar drive to destination, THEN Dupe mission and I destroy MY CAR - Blackout won't happend(I think, becouse if you do that normally Blackout wont happen mission fails normally) and Both missions will be failed, allowing me to store these AP Cars.

About Photo Mission, You can park any car anywhere on mission IF you dupe it, otherwise mission will clear area, So, we can use Monstertruck/tractor trick (the one used in Beat B'Dup to obtain Infernus), so park tractor where they spawn, and it will flip and fail mission becouse Tbone died/You dont take picture of him and wreck should remain.

Any thoughs?

Edited by Bender.ㅤ
Fooking Rekt

Currently working on a Starter save for SA and afterwards i will do every soecial vehicle + video.

But damn, this sh*t sucks. I got a Heat seeking RPG, did NRG-500 + Chiliad Challenge and then fail jumped to LS. I tried swimming but i died... I amn't even bothering yo do this again today

Lethal Vaccine

Later on I will boot up SA and continue my Slot 2 Save. I get side tracked. When I boot it up, I usually forget to even bother playing and doing anything and I usually just drive the AP Packer, AP Sultan, and DP/EP/FP BF-400 around Los Santos and San Fierro with a 4 star wanted level, lol :p

But I really need to continue up to House Party at least and then work on these Vigilante Rare Vehicles...

EDIT: I am having doubts yet again. Argh, this is really annoying. Ok, since this AP/EC2 Picador is discovered and all, I might have to just do this Save on Mobile. This means, deleting Slot 2 PS2 Save and just do this on Mobile like how I normally would do a "side" Save. Then I would have Slot 1 on PS2 with 57 Special Vehicles as my final PS2 Save how I would like, and then always just do a new Mobile Save for SA and gather up anything new...

I am SO CLOSE to just deleting this Slot 2 PS2 Save and doing this on Mobile. That way, 14.97% of the Game is already done and I don't need to worry about doing Collectibles and a bunch of nonsense...I would already have the Rare Vigilante Vehicles, too, and can just blow through the Story like normal and getting Special Vehicles in that Mobile Save NOT the same as I have on PS2. I just think it would be better...

I don't want to be stuck trying for a Phoenix for instance for weeks. I don't want to be stuck trying to get the Police Car for ages on PS2, either. For all of these reasons, it's better to do it on Mobile. Plus the Pause Glitch works there, so I could even get the AP/EC2 Picador

Edited by Militia
Lethal Vaccine

@Bender, so what do you think I should do? What are YOU doing? Are you going for ALL Special Vehicles in ONE Save again? Or are you doing a "side" Save in Slot 2 just for these new things? Did you already get the Packer, Sultan, and BF-400?

I usually do the EP/FP Vehicles, DP/EP/FP/MP Police Car, and new Discoveries Save on Mobile. I think I need to leave PS2 to rest...

Im doing ENTIRE SECOUND SAVE

(All vehicles on new save)

I dont have Packer and Sultan, was too lazy to convert 4more vehicles to EP/FP and move on, (i dont leaved the project i continue it still), so i decided to jump on to PC and do usless stuff and somehow i managed to discover cheatless/modless FI Picador

Edited by Bender.ㅤ
  • Like 1
Lethal Vaccine

And in the entire second Save, you are going for all different, new Special Vehicles which aren't in your other Save, right?

I see. Yeah, if I start over on Mobile I am gonna have to re-obtain the Packer, Sultan, and BF-400. If I continue in Slot 2 on PS2 I have them already. However, Idk what to do as I am so sick of GTA at this time. Now that I work, I just don't feel like gaming when I can. I rather do something else. I know if I continue on PS2, something else will be discovered more than likely. I am damned if I do, damned if I don't, at this point.

Booting up SA now, though on PS2. Will see if I feel like continuing. If not, I will go back to Mobile and start over and get to Just Business today and try for these again...

Also, is it 100% POSSIBLE to store the Packer in Doherty? Or was that just a guess it would fit? Have you ever tried? I am not sure if it can even fit inside there...

Edited by Militia

Amazing how people are still discovering new things in this game when it's been out for 11 years..

Currently working on a Starter save for SA and afterwards i will do every soecial vehicle + video.

But damn, this sh*t sucks. I got a Heat seeking RPG, did NRG-500 + Chiliad Challenge and then fail jumped to LS. I tried swimming but i died... I amn't even bothering yo do this again today

The jump from flint intersection to LS? If you fail and land in the water there's a climbable bit of wall that you get on and get back on land safely. I never die there.

One jump that annoys me is the unique jump from panoptican to SF airport, if you have a NRG its real easy but last time I attempted it I used a Sanchez and only just missed the landing and crashed into that wooden platform below near the water and that instantly wastes you..

Edited by Nostalgia
  • Like 1
Lethal Vaccine

@Nostalgia, f*ck it...I am taking your advice. I never been so more indecisive before when it came to what to do about a Save, but for now, I am think my best option is doing a Starter Save and try as hard as possible to achieve all 13.37% on PS2. This way, I can work on little by little until it's done and if there is any MORE discoveries, I can get them when I start doing the Missions and collecting after the Starter Save is done with. I will get the Seasparrow in the Starter Save as well as the EC Black Perennial. I am just gonna do Big Smoke included...

• Like 1

Hard to tell about these lowriders, i used EXE to toggle ONMISSION to :0 and do some stuff with it and nothing going to work, there is no way to dupe Lowrider race, (if you do you are frozen in lowrider outside of Cesars house for ever)

Tried With that exe to dupe Photo Mission x4, no cars were spawning, even tried to set ONMISSION:0 when in "camera view" (where you taking photos of "strangers") and it didn't let me do anything...

For now shortly:

Other cars on Photo Mission don't spawn.

Using Dupe Glitch on Lowrider Race won't do anything to help us get these vehicles.

Now the FI Leviathan.

Good decision Militia. Zmoonchild and fnxrak are great Youtube channels for help with 13.37 runs. Then there's also old threads like this for help: http://gtaforums.com/topic/280997-early-side-missions-in-locked-off-areas/page-1

If I was you I would work on most of the stuff in LS first which will naturally raise some of CJ's skills (health, stamina, bike skill) which will make it easier to survive in 4 star territory. I mean, I go to Las Venturas straight at the beginning of the game but I'm so used to it. :lol:

Edited by Nostalgia
  • Like 1
Fooking Rekt

I'm making a Starter Save too, but i heard something about a Oyster glitch where you can date Michelle easily without losing the Two Timing Girlfriend scripts, so i haven't collected the Oysters yet. Can anybody explain to me how it works?

I have good news and bad news about FI Leviathan

You Might be possible to get it but it will take you 2days to obtain IF not more, i need someone to help me with this.

Here is My quick (Cheated) Attempt:

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=UHDW_Mjoxm0

Notice, i used EXE to set ONMISSION:0 (till i figure out how to answer calls inside interior.)

When Mission fails Properties on Dupe DO REMAIN!

As well as the duped leviathan is still Locked and you cannot enter it (Grove Member PERHAPS?)

I used few cheat codes to quick show results, Codes such as:

FULLCLIP - Unlimited Ammo

JUMPJET - Hydra

KJKSZPJ - Weapon set w/ Sawn Off.

AIYPWZQP - Parachute

Any help? fnxrak, Orion, Others??

I'm making a Starter Save too, but i heard something about a Oyster glitch where you can date Michelle easily without losing the Two Timing Girlfriend scripts, so i haven't collected the Oysters yet. Can anybody explain to me how it works?

If you get a girlfriend's progress down to 0% through bad dates once you collect the last oyster their progress will jump to 45%, this enables the 'she drives' date sometimes with Michelle and it is possible to get Michelle to 100% at the beginning of the game and getting the race outfit (someone on here did it once and showed proof). I personally haven't bothered with this, too much effort imo.

Fooking Rekt

If you get a girlfriend's progress down to 0% through bad dates once you collect the last oyster their progress will jump to 45%, this enables the 'she drives' date sometimes with Michelle and it is possible to get Michelle to 100% at the beginning of the game and getting the race outfit (someone on here did it once and showed proof). I personally haven't bothered with this, too much effort imo.

Sooo... i must collect 49 oysters, date her twice, and then collect the 50th and then she has 45%? Ok sweet!

Any help? fnxrak, Orion, Others??

One thing comes to my mind using the Leviathan to lift the Leviathan have you tried it????

Yes, but their progress must be at 0 by the time you collect the last oyster for the trick to work. Others know more then me about this though - and I think I read it was OrionSR that discovered it.

Dudes come on there are topics on mastersaves Bender is working on way to get the FI Leviathan don't cross info that is not completely on topic.

Edit: Anyway if it's possible to destroy the leviathan, maybe doing it during the mission will it fail it and then trying to get the leviathan, even without duplicating the mission?

Edited by fnxrak
  • Like 1

Its stuck to the ground after you destroy it, you can only rotate it (as i started on my video) but nothing else, it won't move at all...

Towtruck would be nice to have here LOL but you obviously can't.