Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,897 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

SleepingAC

HD 90s Carl Johnson for GTA V

KENNYOUT3

This looks like really early progress. But are you planning on posting pictures of your modeling progress with him in your sculpting software like you did with carl? Because we all really enjoyed those

DubHaMlg777

EtaGRAO.jpg

Looks like Eazy-e.

vans123

well, ryder suposes to be a spoof out of Eazy-e

KENNYOUT3

well, ryder suposes to be a spoof out of Eazy-e

exactly

KENNYOUT3

Any Update Almico?

DoctorMike

Great job! It's really cool to see these good old characters with better textures and more poly count in GTA V. I can't wait to see how Big Smoke will look like.

CleoModlar

I am working on Carl Johnson Voice :cool:

Edited by CleoModlar

Monarch42

KENNYOUT3

Yo mans its almost been a week since you posted anything. you okay?

.Bach

Are you serious? He doesn't have to be here posting 24/7.

KENNYOUT3

Are you serious? He doesn't have to be here posting 24/7.

i never said all the time. we don't know when he's gonna post. he should at least tell us when he's gonna post or something. like a weekly thing, or something like that.

Jinx.

When there will be updates or anything, he will post them.

KENNYOUT3

Umm how do i fix this? dLPVy5sX0EOcSpZmd1KffA_0_0.jpg

emrc01

Ped version? Don't want to replace Franklin

KENNYOUT3

Ped version? Don't want to replace Franklin

but i followed where the file told me to go. it said replace franklins head

KENNYOUT3

but someone would at least say it. hes probably on vacation. last i heard he was sick. but hes probably just on vacation. just like the other modder who made the simple trainer mod. but again. you tell people. you don't just up and leave without giving people SOME knowledge

SleepingAC

but someone would at least say it. hes probably on vacation. last i heard he was sick. but hes probably just on vacation. just like the other modder who made the simple trainer mod. but again. you tell people. you don't just up and leave without giving people SOME knowledge

Edited by SleepingAC

yakprince

Hope all goes well Alec pretty sure you should land something good eventually, amount of talent and quality you display in your mods/art alone is insane. Gonna continue lurking here from time to time on updates though thats for sure.

esreveR

Like holy crap dude, I made an account just to tell you specifically to shut up. I look at this and the page before from this and see you constantly spamming for requests and being so unpatient it isn't even funny. I mod in other games and I know how difficult it can be modding things when you don't do it for money. I dunno his reasons for making an HD CJ character, hopefully like the rest. Just the enjoyment of making them and seeing people happy with it. Then there is people like you who just demand and demand and demand. Please shut up, wait and you'll see when he posts anything new. I notice he just did 22 hours ago but my point stands.

Also it doesn't matter what hes doing outside of modding things, its none of your business if hes on vacation for the next 20 years.

PPS I don't care if this bans me, I just see this guy spamming 12 things over the course of two pages and it irritates me. Nice work on the models/textures though.

d3jan

Hey Alec well if you're looking for a job as a Graphics Designer or 3D artist take a look at "Freelancer" or "Fiverr". These are basically sites where you can actually take orders from users to do something like draw a portrait or maybe make a 3D model of themselves basically like "Amazon" and "Ebay" but with drawing, web devloping, programing....

I've seen your portfolio and I like your work, you should definitely try these sites, there would be a ton of orders for you there with that kind of work like on your portfolio, not to mention your 3D models... Just take a look.

Edited by d3jan

SleepingAC

[removed]

Edited by SleepingAC

KENNYOUT3

Like holy crap dude, I made an account just to tell you specifically to shut up. I look at this and the page before from this and see you constantly spamming for requests and being so unpatient it isn't even funny. I mod in other games and I know how difficult it can be modding things when you don't do it for money. I dunno his reasons for making an HD CJ character, hopefully like the rest. Just the enjoyment of making them and seeing people happy with it. Then there is people like you who just demand and demand and demand. Please shut up, wait and you'll see when he posts anything new. I notice he just did 22 hours ago but my point stands.

Also it doesn't matter what hes doing outside of modding things, its none of your business if hes on vacation for the next 20 years.

PPS I don't care if this bans me, I just see this guy spamming 12 things over the course of two pages and it irritates me. Nice work on the models/textures though.

i never demanded anything. i'm just a guy who really likes this mod. i like alec. i'm not saying 'you better tell us whats going on or else'. no. i'm a nice guy. nothing else really to say. i'm not gonna say sorry to you. alec will say how he feels about the scenario if he wants to. i respect him. i like him. that's why i post on this thread. i'm the kind of person that likes to be up to date on things. and i said that he could be on vacation. i didn't post anything talking about him being gone for 2 weeks. i was replying to other people afterwards.

I haven't left anything. If you're really insistent on knowing exactly what i'm doing here it goes -

I've been signed off work with anxiety and a panic disorder. I'm not getting paid my full wage either. I haven't made any money at all from modding EVER. My priority right now is bills. My graphics tablet broke yesterday that I've used for 5 years. It's costing me £330 to replace and I'm pretty much screwed for a while and could lose my job. My job isn't anything to do with art or games.

I've applied to numerous 3D artist jobs around the country and get no response which sucks. I'm just going to take a little break, and wait for my new tablet to arrive. Then I'm going to portfolio build like crazy and make sure I get a job.

If you ever wonder what i'm up to check if im posting on:

https://www.artstation.com/artist/almico

As for now we will wait and see what happens with CJ. Thanks

Alec

sorry to hear that. hope everything gets better for you man. have you ever thought of opening up a Patreon?

esreveR

i never demanded anything. i'm just a guy who really likes this mod. i like alec. i'm not saying 'you better tell us whats going on or else'. no. i'm a nice guy. nothing else really to say. i'm not gonna say sorry to you. alec will say how he feels about the scenario if he wants to. i respect him. i like him. that's why i post on this thread. i'm the kind of person that likes to be up to date on things. and i said that he could be on vacation. i didn't post anything talking about him being gone for 2 weeks. i was replying to other people afterwards.

Uh what..

i never said all the time. we don't know when he's gonna post. he should at least tell us when he's gonna post or something. like a weekly thing, or something like that.

You demanded that he tell you something every one-two weeks. It proves how inpatient you are and demanding in one sentence, modding isn't just looking at it and being done. It takes time to make progress. Also yes on both accounts. I won't continue this argument after this for his mod's sake for getting off track but you sir are an idiot whose so thick skulled when he cannot see how annoying he is being to others. Really wanna show you care? Stop posting every week, or after your own post over and over. Believe it or not there is a such thing called edit. Plus demanding updates on the mod or his personal life.

On a side note I never asked from an apology from you, to be frank I don't give a f*ck what you think of me if I did care I'd kiss your foot.

Edited by esreveR

KENNYOUT3

Uh what..

You demanded that he tell you something every one-two weeks. It proves how inpatient you are and demanding in one sentence, modding isn't just looking at it and being done. It takes time to make progress. Also yes on both accounts. I won't continue this argument after this for his mod's sake for getting off track but you sir are an idiot whose so thick skulled when he cannot see how annoying he is being to others. Really wanna show you care? Stop posting every week and demanding stuff and or asking about things.

On a side note I never asked from an apology from you, to be frank I don't give a f*ck what you think of me if I did care I'd kiss your foot.

"Should" i said. he "Should" it was a suggestion

and on a side note. you don't have to kiss my foot

Edited by KENNYOUT3

Saunders420

since the release has happened....could we get a IV version?

Letus

boyfbZ4.png

This is so dope, man! Can't wait for Big Smoke.

JesseP

what happened guys? haven't seen any activity on this for ages

KENNYOUT3

what happened guys? haven't seen any activity on this for ages

yeah. we're all waitin. all you really have to do is look on this same exact page. it'll explain alot on whats going on

D T

almico is probably working at some triple-A studio now, looking back at this old topic with co-workers like

ZUeCbT5.gif