2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

2. Forum Support

3. Site Suggestions

GTAForums does NOT endorse or allow any kind of GTA Online modding, mod menus or tools. Do NOT post them here or advertise them, as per the forum rules.
Chaotic Shrapnel

GTA Online Heists Trailer

luisniko

"I know you've been complaining, but you weren't ready yet."

If this directed towards us, that means for Rockstar the reason they never releaesd heist is because we weren't ready.

K den. Thanks for blaming us, C*. I didn't know it supposedly take a year to reach Lv 12. Sorry for doing missions instead of buying keshkerd for money.

polaris23

Finally the beautiful bank interior has a purpose.

shmok2

Will the fall of one will be the fall of everyone? I wonder what will happen when 1 of the 4 players will die before he completed his specific part in the heist. The mission will fail? It's not easy to find 3 good players to play with.

Datguy8925

You know that we also seen the interior of a police station and bank...will other locations be opened now too such as fast food joints?

polaris23

Will there be a jetpack?

E•MO•TION

You know that we also seen the interior of a police station and bank...will other locations be opened now too such as fast food joints?

Cluckin Bell Heist?

Commander S

Just checked - holy pants, that really is a GTA version of a Gurkha LAPV:

iS5vqYU.png

gurkha-f5-02.jpg

In fact, that explains BOTH of the new APCs from the trailer - they're variants of the same vehicle. Going by the real-life Gurkha designations, the fully-closed version is either the LAPV (light armoured patrol vehicle) or the MPV (multi-purpose vehicle) model, while the open-bed, mounted-gun variant is the RPV (rapid patrol vehicle) model - see more here:

http://www.terradyneinc.com/

Movie buffs might recognise it from 'Fast Five' - which (I'm only slightly ashamed to admit) is why I need at least one of 'em in my garage (assuming you can buy/steal them):

https://www.youtube.com/watch?v=t8J0Ib8Dt9M

TECHN9CiAN

Holy sh*t...

Lester's right, we weren't ready!

This looks like its gonna be awesome!

Gazaag

I hope so but i doubt it as its 4player missions so not to do with freemode

D.A.

If this directed towards us, that means for Rockstar the reason they never releaesd heist is because we weren't ready.

K den. Thanks for blaming us, C*. I didn't know it supposedly take a year to reach Lv 12. Sorry for doing missions instead of buying keshkerd for money.

Everything wrong with GTAForums in 1 post.

Do Bad On My Own

photo-323.gif?_r=1417319567

CarcerCityMadMan

I personally love the new masks added.Here is a list of what i have seen so far

Zombie

Nosferatu

Frankenstein

Mummy?

Gas mask

Ski mask

Paper bags

Guy Fawkes style mask

Balaclava

Expect variants of most of these,i may have missed some

Edited by CarcerCityMadMan

hallkjell

Haha I love it, R* knows they have pushed back heists 4-5 times and it is arguably the most anticipated update to GTA Online, but they still "dare to mock us". This is why I love them. Great trailer!

Jimbatron

^ just signed in and was going to post exactly the same thing.

Was never impatient myself, but enjoyed this gag on the whingers. Same people who let the entitled generation jibes go right over their heads.

henriquedematos

So, listing everything I noticed from the trailer and the IGN article:

Heists

- Pacific Standard Bank

- Prison break

- Humane Labs

- Merryweather convoy

- Aircraft carrier

New vehicles

- Mitsubishi EVO-based sports car

- Armored truck (Probably from Merryweather, they seemed to be the ones under attack in the trailer), based on a Marauder, with a machine gun on top

- Rebel with a mounted machine gun on the back

- Unknown bike, similar to a Nemesis

- Hind-based helicopter, armed with rockets

- Huey-based helicopter, armed with miniguns on the doors

- Hydra jet

New weapons

- The flare gun that was leaked sometime ago is confirmed, the thermite bomb will most likely also come in the update

New clothing / equipment

- A bunch of new masks

- Hazmat suits

- Police outfit

- Night vision goggles

Other

- Heists planning board

- Some new assistant for heists

In general, absolute hype over here.

Edited by henriquedematos

MeatSafeMurderer

I hate to be "that" guy but it seems like nobody else has noticed this...so here we go:
6RMGZkd.png

That...well that's cut, recycled content isn't it? The caps on the right are taken from the second GTA 5 trailer, Nov 2012, before we had ever even seen GTA Online gameplay or had any idea it would have heists. Just how much of this content has been cut only to be drip-fed to us later? This combined with the frankly paltry payouts on the board do not fill me with optimism...not at all!

Foppezão

Will the fall of one will be the fall of everyone? I wonder what will happen when 1 of the 4 players will die before he completed his specific part in the heist. The mission will fail? It's not easy to find 3 good players to play with.

I think if you played your part, like opening the vault, I will just shoot you in the head and get 33% ;)

hallkjell

I hate to be "that" guy but it seems like nobody else has noticed this...so here we go:

6RMGZkd.png

That...well that's cut, recycled content isn't it? The caps on the right are taken from the second GTA 5 trailer, Nov 2012, before we had ever even seen GTA Online gameplay or had any idea it would have heists. Just how much of this content has been cut only to be drip-fed to us later? This combined with the frankly paltry payouts on the board do not fill me with optimism...not at all!

Yep, same as the seaplane we saw in one of the trailers. I´m surprised that you´re surprised, they are giving free updates after all. Of course there will be some recycled/retextured content. Luckily not everything is recycled :)

henriquedematos

No surprise there, I think just about everyone expected the Hydra to be re-used from the trailer, it's what made so many people expect it in the first place. Stupid of Rockstar not to add it sooner in the game, but great to see it finally here.

And the payouts don't seem bad at all, they're far better than what any mission currently gives you.

D.A.

6RMGZkd.png

Are you...are you being sarcastic or something?

I mean,wow man.

Well I too HATE to be that guy but dude...we have been talking about this for months,we all know it was the Hydra back in the second trailer,and there is also an add on the TV for the Cunning Stuntmen school where you can see the Hydra ingame with 2 dudes fighting on it. Bruh,nobody cares if it's recycled or whatever,GTAV already had a ton of content and this just makes it better.

Distrom

6RMGZkd.png

Umm, yes, it is, it's also the same plane from the first trailer. (the one from 2011)

we've been knowing this for at least 3 years.

Edited by Distrom

messy9867

What's funny is I've seen the cruise ship online on ps3 around the 1.16 Version and then it randomly disappeared

MeatSafeMurderer

I mean,wow man.

Well I too HATE to be that guy but dude...we have been talking about this for months,we all know it was the Hydra back in the second trailer,and there is also an add on the TV for the Cunning Stuntmen school where you can see the Hydra ingame with 2 dudes fighting on it. Bruh,nobody cares if it's recycled or whatever,GTAV already had a ton of content and this just makes it better.

Indeed, adding new content is good...but what if that content was already done and was just held back to extend the shelf life of the game...afterall the only way for Rockstar to be able to say they are "continually developing new content" other than actually doing that...is to cut stuff before release and drip-feed it...

It may be good to finally have the Hydra...but would it not have been better to have it in the first place?

Yep, same as the seaplane we saw in one of the trailers. I´m surprised that you´re surprised, they are giving free updates after all. Of course there will be some recycled/retextured content. Luckily not everything is recycled :)

I'm hardly surprised. I have come to expect content to get held back...normally to sell later, although in this case they are giving it away, which makes it slightly more excusable...

D.A.

I mean,wow man.

Indeed, adding new content is good...but what if that content was already done and was just held back to extend the shelf life of the game...afterall the only way for Rockstar to be able to say they are "continually developing new content" other than actually doing that...is to cut stuff before release and drip-feed it...

It may be good to finally have the Hydra...but would it not have been better to have it in the first place?

I'm hardly surprised. I have come to expect content to get held back...normally to sell later, although in this case they are giving it away, which makes it slightly more excusable...

Again if you are really that mad because of cut content like vehicles from GTAV returning then,,,we're just people with different opinions, I don't know,nothing I say will make sense to you. So yeah,let's just leave it at that. I have no problem with seeing cut content return because I have never felt GTAV to be a game with lacking content,because it isn't. It's a game full with content. In fact one of the biggest open world games we've seen.

KennethMBB

Apparently I must be the only one who is seriously pissed at R* and their bullsh*t. I understand there is a lot of content, but they cut this sh*t so much that I won't get to play it for quite awhile. I was already pissed the PC version was releasing on the same day as I'm shipping out, but now heists are delayed to the point I won't get either of the content.

The_J_Machine

Hi guys, if anyone is on the East coast of Australia & is looking for someone to game with on the PS4 version feel free to add me.

PSN ID - The_J_Machine

Looking for a crew to get stuck into these new heists with.

D.A.

Apparently I must be the only one who is seriously pissed at R* and their bullsh*t. I understand there is a lot of content, but they cut this sh*t so much that I won't get to play it for quite awhile. I was already pissed the PC version was releasing on the same day as I'm shipping out, but now heists are delayed to the point I won't get either of the content.

Uh how is that Rockstar's problem,they don't make the game specifically for you.

Tupiz

The Evo X is poorly modeled. How long are they going to have such low standards for details. I am disappoint, and miss IV.

Everything else seems cool as hell, though.

Edited by /Tuomaz

KennethMBB

Uh how is that Rockstar's problem,they don't make the game specifically for you.

Oh one of these guys again... Yes, lets keep telling our customers "this date" wait no... "this date!"... no... "sometime around this time". Did I say it was their fault? No, I just said I was pissed they did this. I understand its going to be huge, but they should've shutup instead of using it as a selling point from the beginning.