Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (85,675 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

The Deadite

which character has your favorite clothing options?

The Deadite

The GTA series has given us protagonists with different sense of fashion through the years, so, which character has the best fashion sense according to you?

To me, taking aside some obvious fashion transgressions, is Trevor , he has some nice shirts (a lot of plaid shirts, the xero shirt and almost all his bowling shirts) the best jackets (both leather and jean) some trashy jeans , cargo pants, different kinds of boots and a variety of t-shirts (barracho beer, pump row gym, west coast classics t-shirt and that grey t-shirt)

too bad all his t-shirts are v-neck cut

Edited by Midnight Hitman

Pedinhuh

The online character.
He/she has the most diverse wardrobe (which is still very limited).
Trevor's and Michael's wardrobe option sucks bad, Franklin's is so-so

dognuts

Niko and Trevor.

Niko - depending on which clothing store, Niko can look like a professional hitman, a distinguished retiree or a low end thug.

Trevor - I really like Trevor's redneck and overall raggedy styled clothing (minus the dresses).

Slasher

CJ & GTAO character

woggleman

Trevor in V. I can make look like a rocker or he can look like a redneck. I like shaving his head and giving him a leather jacket,

CJ all around. You can do anything you want with him.

American Viking

I like Trevor's clothing options, bar the dresses, underwear, and wife beaters. I was quite upset though that they didn't give Trevor any cowboy hats he could wear. It would fit perfect.

I'd say Niko and Michael are tied for second place. I just wish I could've given Michael a fedora he could wear to really drive home that mafioso look.

Edited by American Alpha

Payne Killer

Niko- He has the best suits and looks great in track clothes.

Trevor- His redneck clothing and Camo Pants are awesome. (Except the dresses, I'd rather have him in his underwear).

GTA-Biker

My top 5 list:

5 Johnny-I know he only has one outfit,but that Lost MC biker jacket looks badass.

4 Niko-he has some cool clothes,from his default eastern European thug clothes to suits to even Claude´s outfit.

3 Trevor-he has some cool leather and denim jackets and some ratty redneck clothes also fit his character well.I just don´t like the dresses.

2 Online protagonists-they have a wide variety of clothes,but it still could improve(denim jackets for males,better leather jackets for males,more helmets,gloves that can be worn with any outfit...).It´s great that they get some new clothes in almost every DLC.Crew emblems on clothes are also a cool option.

1 CJ-you can dress him in anything,baggy 90s ghetto clothes,luxury suits,biker leather jacket,sporty clothes...

Flesh-n-Bone

CJ gives you the most range of options to choose from so I guess him. Always nice to play through the story and dress accordingly to the point in the storyline he finds himself in. First starting with cheap shirts, sweat pants or wifebeaters in Grove Street then he wears more casual clothing like hoody and khakis in SF and more expensive, wealthy clothing in LV before returning to LS wearing suits because now he's a legitimate businessman.

I also like the outfits Vic Vance and Toni Cipriani have in VCS and LCS. Some great suits and in Vic's case, nice 80s outfits like the Cuban ones.

Algonquin Assassin

I like Michael's clothing choices. Except for the fact he can't wear hats. :/

Johnny Spaz

franklin and cj got all the swagga sh*t

Niobium

with mods, you can give johnny an ushanka :)

Edited by nobum62

Professor SmackaDabbah

CJ. If you could see the clothes at the store, you could wear them. That also went for basically any clothes you saw a ped wear. And I love the 90's fashion.

GTA Online protagonist scores a close second because alot of the incredibly deverse clothing choices simply didn't appeal to me, although that still left a f*ckton that did.

Edited by Hocko1999_fgc

Mr Oraange

Probably Niko, considering Modo has most of my favorite clothing options from the entirety of the series. The various sweaters and jackets available there really tie into the whole autumn atmosphere of IV's setting, so it really helps Niko fit in with the NPCs when I just want him to stroll around Algonquin.

Edited by Mr Oraange

The7thOne

Niko, as you can make him look like a hitman for hire.

Trevor, as I like his trucking, countryside "country" clothing options.

The Deadite

CJ gives you the most range of options to choose from so I guess him. Always nice to play through the story and dress accordingly to the point in the storyline he finds himself in. First starting with cheap shirts, sweat pants or wifebeaters in Grove Street then he wears more casual clothing like hoody and khakis in SF and more expensive, wealthy clothing in LV before returning to LS wearing suits because now he's a legitimate businessman.

Being honest, this post reedemed the sh*tiness of CJ clothes to me, frankly i want to start another game of SA just for this comment.

with mods, you can give johnny an ushanka :)

Yes we know, please change your avatar back to Johnny with the russian hat.

I miss that one and this one looks ugly.

Edited by Midnight Hitman

MrDeSanta

Michael`s- he really looks badass when i dress him up in the expensive ponsobys black suit and make him wear those aviator glasses.

Niko`s- dressing him up in those badass jacket and he really looks dangeorus. Sometimes i equip him with russian hat, just for the feel. He looks really deranged in that hat :blink:

Vic`s-i love his army fatigues he looks serious, like some US marine or something

CJ`s- he has the most clothing options available. Crocodile skin boots, cowboy hat and eyepatch adds to the fun in SA

However i hate Franklin`s clothing options. I hate when he dresses that shirt over T-shirt, it looks f*cking ridiculous. And i hate his default hairstyle, he looks like some f*cking teddy bear. Even Lamar makes fun of his haircut. The first thing i do when i get control over him is visit the barber.

Flesh-n-Bone

Niko has some cool clothes that you can wear but I don't like how nothing short sleeve exists in that game. Hell, I don't know if I've even seen peds with short sleeve clothing (not counting Brucie). I know it's LC and it's cold... but that didn't stop Toni from being able to walk around in his underwear.

Being honest, this post reedemed the sh*tiness of CJ clothes to me, frankly i want to start another game of SA just for this comment.

More people would probably appreciate the game if they took my approach. I always enjoy going through the story and doing things that reflects the changes made in the game. From the ghetto clothing to buying at ZIP when it is opened in SF then mixing it up with something from Victim in LV and best is saved for last when Didier Sachs is opened up after you return to LS which gives you all the awesome suits to use.

- Ballistics -

Tommy Vercetti, once you complete the game 100% you get the best shirt in all of GTA. The frankie t shirt.

universetwisters

Trevor, because I loaf around in sweatpants and V-neck shirts all day.

I'm not even joking.

wiizardii

Niko and CJ, hell I was never even able to fully experience CJ's clothing options due to it being so good, and varied. Niko was good due to the suits and the PC exclusive ones with button on (HIHIHIIHIH SUCK A FAT ONE CONSOLE FANBOOOOYEESSS,) JK JK, but you could also make him look like a dumbass with a jacket and any type of pants, and other strange combinations wich made niko look so funny.

PhillBellic

Niko Bellic, wearing his fresh off the boat clothes.

BMW Sterling

Michael: I like his suits. His other clothes are alright. Pretty casual and nothing special but Mike could rock the hell out of a suit!

Niko: Great variety of clothes. His suits are mad assassin-esque, his modo clothes are more of a nice casual flair, and his European sh*t clothes are actually pretty cool.

I hate Luis' clothing.

Kampret

Niko, Online Protagonist, and CJ. Reasons has been stated above.

matajuegos01

niko, trevor, luis and the online character

UshaB

Victor Vance

TheGr8Cornholio

Niko - Great choice in jackets. Also, some of his suits/turtleneck combinations are great.

Michael - I'm a lot into fancy suits, so this was an obvious choice.

Trevor - Except for the dresses, great clothing options. The jeans and chestnut boots combo is one of my favorites.

Tommy - His outfits remind me a lot of Tony Montana.

Drunken Cowboy

Johnny and Claude, because who has time for all that "changing clothes" business?

Ducard

Johnny and Claude, because who has time for all that "changing clothes" business?

On the PC version of GTA III, there is actually another clothing option for Claude (not talking about mods). It's more of a skin but still an option to change your clothes none the less.

Anyways, I'd go with CJ as he had the most varied clothing choices in the series, at least for me.

Edited by Ducard

Michael�

Micheal