4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mr_Leone

Niko Bellic, today and beyond.

ViceBoy69

Trevor is a f*cking arsehole

Alex Chilton

Niko met Lola Del Rio, an Alderney hooker, they dated for almost 2 years and got married, now Niko has 2 children, Nikki and Nicholas. They're living in Faustin's mansion in Beachgate, Broker.

Also Roman is alive, Mallorie and Kate live in Middle Park East, Algonquin

Lola always goes to San Fierro with Niko because she was born there, and Niko decided to buy a house in the richest area of ​​San Fierro (in the 3d universe, Paradiso), but they still live in Broker

Lance Mayhem

Niko was blackmailed, by a party or parties unknown, into becoming (remaining?) a professional assassin, in exchange for the safety of Roman and his family.

Yes, he's living in Liberty City, where he goes bowling with Roman (or invites him over to shoot pool in his penthouse), and he sometimes does some driving for the cab company, as he needs some legitimate source of income to report.

But 'Uncle Niko' is sometimes unavailable for days on end. He even missed Roman's birthday party, instead sending a LifeInvader message.

He always dismisses these disappearances to Mallorie as having lost track of time while hanging out with Little Jacob (who assists Niko on some of these assignments) or Dwayne (whom he pays for the alibi -- Dwayne's not very employable in straight society, and he needs money and is a solid friend who can keep a secret, in addition to being off the radar to crime families, law enforcement, and government agencies).

As a result, Roman and Mallorie have a quiet life with their children in suburban Alderney: backyard barbecues, piano lessons for Kate, soccer for little Lucas, and some volunteer work at the library for Mallorie.

And the Bad Men never do anything other than drive by their house twice a day...

...but when Niko finds out who they are...

Hussein Sonic
Posted (edited)

So what has changed for Niko since his loved one died? What is your prediction? Did he kill himself, move, stay...etc.

This is provocative, we don't know what this means.

Trevor is a f*cking arsehole

Trevor is dead.

Edited by Hussein Sonic

Mr_Rager

Nobody knows what it means, but it's provocative

Jeansowaty
Posted (edited)

Sorry for the bump, but well... that's Niko in 2018 in my game...

GTAIV_2018-05-06_16-00.png

Edited by Jeansowaty

Mr_Rager
Posted (edited)

GTAIV_2018-05-06_16-00.png

There's a man goin 'round takin names Edited by Mr_Rager

jaqub

niko is dead

Sinner!

As of 2018, He's working for very rich Ukrainian arms & human trafficker based in Cuba named Wladimir Liski, they export the finest Girls & Guns to rich clients & organized gangs all across the globe.

Niko also residing in Cuba has got a taste for Cuban Cigars, and is a regular Cigar smoker.

Niko is very high ranking & whilst he has a secret disdain for Wladimir (Who's a known rapist & general prick) Niko is still a much-respected & well-paid member of the operation.

Fluffy Sock

Is he an Italian plumber now? Wow

Aquamaniac

Is he an Italian plumber now? Wow

Maybe Mario is his hero :lol:

My story of Niko:

After Kate's death and still haunted by the past Niko left the big city and its crazy and annoying inhabitants, he's still befriend with Jacob though. Reminding him to the old country he moved to the Oregon coast where he lives withdrawn in the woods, occassionally he works as a fisher and sailor. He also managed to bring his mother to the US thanks to the politician he helped in one mission.

Domac

After GTA IV:

Niko probably faked his own death, similar to how Michael did. He most likely moved to San Andreas at first (considering the WANTED poster of him, his jacked in the bar in Blaine County, picture of him in a tow truck, etc.), and he was living a decent life. He probably got hired or started his own mechanic company, so he was towing broken cars.

The WANTED poster of him might mean that he (probably by accident) commited a crime and became wanted by the local police in Blaine County.

Afterwards, he might've faked his own death and moved back to Liberty City, probably still alive as of now (and the events of GTA 5).

I doubt he moved back to Serbia because if you ever went to Balkan, you would never want to come back. It's like Stone Age in 2018 :p

(Ambient)

Change the topic's name. It's 2018 right now.

MARKUS.
On 2/13/2018 at 12:56 PM, Alex Chilton said:

Niko met Lola Del Rio, an Alderney hooker, they dated for almost 2 years and got married, now Niko has 2 children, Nikki and Nicholas. They're living in Faustin's mansion in Beachgate, Broker.

Also Roman is alive, Mallorie and Kate live in Middle Park East, Algonquin

Lola always goes to San Fierro with Niko because she was born there, and Niko decided to buy a house in the richest area of San Fierro (in the 3d universe, Paradiso), but they still live in Broker

Crossbones

After Niko took care of all his enemies in Liberty City, I think he left the life of crime and started living the way he always dreamt of, a normal life. That's why Niko came to Liberty City, to leave his criminal life behind and live normally. Maybe he would still be living in the penthouse that Roman won and driving cabs for the Bellic enterprises. 

Miamivicecity
On ‎5‎/‎23‎/‎2018 at 4:13 AM, (Ambient) said:

Change the topic's name. It's 2018 right now.

A couple of months late, but new thread title renders the need to change yearly.

Hmmm nice bike

Like some others have mentioned, I always pictured Niko as finally leaving the life of crime behind, but then I always assumed that "Revenge" was the canonical ending. As long as Roman lives, Niko probably decided to finally get legitimate work and go to work as a driver for Roman. Or maybe even as co-manager of the cab company. A lot of the people who would have wanted him dead previously were now dead themselves, and many of their gangs had fallen apart, so he wouldn't really have to worry about retaliation or anyone going after him.

Although I think he would also cut ties with a few associates. Mainly Packie, due to his somewhat unpredictable nature and drug habits. He's someone who could have easily ended up dragging Niko into trouble again. Niko and Packie always had more of a business relationship going on rather than actually being good friends anyway. Plus, this would explain why Packie hasn't heard from Niko in forever and assumes he's dead, Niko simply decided to not call him anymore.

KY Jello

He gets deported back to the old country and becomes the village drunk.

T-ru

Niko is alive, he work in gta v online, he produces babies (characters). You can support him if you choose him as a father :D

ThatKyloRenGuy
Posted (edited)

No matter what, I believe Niko is still alive as of 2018, ten years after the events of GTA IV. So..my best guess is that he's mostly just chilling like a villain. However, if and only if Trevor isn't dead and choice A wasn't what happened (even though that's the most realistic ending to GTA V IMO), I think Angus Martin hired Niko to go to Los Santos, find Trevor, and kill him sometime in between 2014 and 2018 in order to avenge Johnny, Clay, Terry, and all of the other Lost MC bikers Trevor killed. Yes, I know Niko killed Jim and Jason, but it was ONLY because of Ray Boccino and Mikhail Faustin's orders. Knowing Niko, I'm sure he wouldn't tell Angus he killed Jim and Jason back in 2008. But anyway, I really hate to break it to Trevor fans, but I think Trevor's pretty much dead no matter what as of 2018. Although it probably wasn't easy for Niko, he probably ended up killing Trevor with some difficulty, but then again, ONLY if endings B or C are taken into consideration, relating to GTA V. Otherwise, I think Niko is mostly just hanging out with Brucie and Little Jacob, and babysitting Mallorie and his cousin Roman's child. :)

Edited by ThatBenGuy