4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mr_Leone

Niko Bellic, today and beyond.

ManularChimera

Yeah, Niko has military training.

The7thOne

Most likely, Niko has calmed down and hasn't shown up as a blip on anybody's radar for years now. He's helped Roman rebuild his Taxi Company after the events of GTA IV, and is living a "normal" life, free of crime and revenge, and also stepping in as a sort of "father figure" for Roman and Mallorie's child.

That is, if the easter egg in GTA V is true. If it isn't, then he most likely moved away from Liberty City to get his mind off everything that has happened.

Edited by The7thOne

jpm1

yep i think Trevor junkie has already died from overdose when Niko decided to move to LS

KOJI

I think Niko continued his life as hired muscle as well as disappearing into the night like the assassin he is. That life just couldn't leave him alone. Even though he desired love and to be able to settle down, murder is his mistress.

MitchMaljers

Well, with all the money he has in the end from Stevie's Car Theft's, Assasinations and so on, I guess he would be sharing or giving his money to Roman, since Niko doesn't have a visa/creditcard, he hasn't got much to spend it on, (maybe he may have gotten one in the mean time). My guess is he is helping Roman with the cab business, (those Cavalcades must be damn expensive to keep them running), and is still hanging around with Little Jacob, and Dwayne, since Packie and Brucie moved to Los Santos. In my point of view he has become a normal citizen of Liberty City, and is living a live in peace with his remaining friends.

wiizardii

I dont know if this is a theory thread or something like that, but here I go with my stupid prediction:

Well, I don't think anything special has happened to him.. As someone already said, he kind of is in the Michael de santa chapter in life.. Really, I can only imagine him being that way, though not married, and obviously no kids. And less with the big house and stuff, he is proabably bored to death in life, as there is nothing for him. I dont see him going back to crime like Michael did forcefully, but I do see him moving somewhere or something. He should go to a more happy time and move on from what happened in 2008.

AuSsIeThUnDeR36

I remember Roman saying they should get away and move to Vice City, I saw it in a text message.

I don't think this is the last time we are going to see Niko. I say he returns in GTA VI, not as a playable character but either as an Easter egg, walking past in the background during a cutscene, or as a guy you can add to your heist team.

ThisMonkeyIsAtWar

Based on the ending i took in my first playthrough of the game (Revenge), I reckon Niko settled down with Roman and the new cab company became a national success with depots across the whole of America with Niko and Roman becoming multi billionaires with them living in a big mansion.

Then they went bowling.

Jeansowaty

Well, with all the money he has in the end from Stevie's Car Theft's, Assasinations and so on, I guess he would be sharing or giving his money to Roman, since Niko doesn't have a visa/creditcard, he hasn't got much to spend it on, (maybe he may have gotten one in the mean time). My guess is he is helping Roman with the cab business, (those Cavalcades must be damn expensive to keep them running), and is still hanging around with Little Jacob, and Dwayne, since Packie and Brucie moved to Los Santos. In my point of view he has become a normal citizen of Liberty City, and is living a live in peace with his remaining friends.

I believe Brucie still keeps in touch with the Bellic's. On Niko's Lifeinvader page you can see he is added on Niko's friends list.

PhillBellic

How has Miamivicecity not posted in this thread yet?

On topic, I'd imagine Niko would have settled into a mundane life, free from crime.

MitchMaljers

I believe Brucie still keeps in touch with the Bellic's. On Niko's Lifeinvader page you can see he is added on Niko's friends list.

I know right, but since he moved to Los Santos, he can't be hanging around with Niko and Roman no more.

Algonquin Assassin

He's plotting an assassination on Trevor.

Jinx.

B-b-b-but Trevor aleardy pwned him at the Los Santos Airport, when he came there. :(:(:(:(

:p

Edited by darthvader20011

Jeansowaty

B-b-b-but Trevor aleardy pwned him at the Los Santos Airport, when he came there. :(:(:(:(

:p

B-b-b-but actually Niko pwned him even more and threw a bottle of Roman's wine at his face and then he stomped on him 'till he died.

Jinx.

B-b-b-b-b-b-b-but Trevor was in hospital at that time. :(:(:(:(
:pp

Edited by darthvader20011

ugotsmoked

He is stuck in hell.

Niko Montana

As we speak, he's bowling with Roman...

LeeH1989

Hes moving to Los Santos, but Roman is staying put because they dont play bowling over there... Lol

Officer 219

I imagine he retired from his criminal life and is helping Roman too raise his son and make sure that he doesn't have too go down the same path that he did. I doubt he'll appear in the franchise again, his story is over now.

woggleman

Maybe he took the money he made from crime and bought Bahama Mama's.

Dock

I believe Kate dying is canon (and I'm sure the majority of you are aware of that and the reasons behind it as well), so no grieving about Roman at least.

With Bulgarin #rekt by Luis, Dmitri dead, Darko Brevic dealt with (either way, killed or left to suffer), "U.L Paper"

dead (in L.S. at the Kortz Centre shoot out)

, Niko has little to no enemies left other than the goons and thugs that remain in L.C., not a big deal.

I'd say he'd be living a comparatively calmer life, perhaps he's opened that Tavern Roman dreamt about. He has a lot of money towards the end (I'm sure a great majority of IV players must've accumulated well over $500k and still have around that or more by the end), so perhaps a nice house as well.

When Lester mentions that he's gone quiet, it doesn't necessarily imply he's dead now does it? He's just laying low is all perhaps. Packie moved to L.S. and well I doubt he can keep company with Niko then. What with his brother's all mostly dead, sister (in canon) dead as well, I'd say he needed to get away from Niko (and L.C.), and he knows how Niko is, so of course he's going to guess Niko is probably dead.

I'd love to see Niko make a come back as a DLC or some thing, but his voice actor probably f*cked up any chance of that :/

Mr_Leone

Hollick would return if Rockstar came knocking.

Vice City criminal

He already did that.

5fkqjm.jpg

Edited by Vice City criminal

EM_JAY_86

He got arrested and jailed for one of the dumb ass contracts he carried out for Brucie, because the stupid f*ckin juice monkey couldn't keep his mouth shut!!

CJ killed Ryder

niko enjoying that car bryce dawkings and bernie crane gave him

Probably gave it to Stevie

MitchMaljers

niko enjoying that car bryce dawkings and bernie crane gave him

Probably gave it to Stevie

Not really, it's not that it is illegal on the roads. It is registered to Bernie Crane, it probably has insurance, and the such. It is just that Niko is driving it instead of Bernie :p

Stoney0503

He continued to live in Liberty city and installed a bunch of mods to keep him busy.

Then he got the Tsunami mod...

Drunken Cowboy

I'd like to think he and Roman started that classy restaurant Roman once dreamed of.

Grantestos

I love yeardley diamond

rest in peace dear friend

he was a very good ytb

not a selfish dick like icrazyfag or dumbasslive

Homemade Dynamite

I don't think an easter egg should be seen as canon, and even then there's the possibility that they set it up in memorial to him. If Roman's dead, then I can see him inheiriting the business, becoming a millionaire, and living a quiet-yet-haunted life, putting himself in a forced solitary confinement to prevent himself from hurting anyone else. If Kate's dead, pretty much the same thing.