Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums! (92,446 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Mr_Leone

Niko Bellic, today and beyond.

Mr_Leone

So what has changed for Niko since his loved one died? What is your prediction? Did he kill himself, move, stay...etc.

DrAnomalous

Niko is in the Michael De Santa chapter of his life. He has survived life in LC. Never quite feeling comfortable, he has moved back to Europe and lives under a different alias. Although he lives a calm life free of serious criminal activity, the ways of his past haunt him. He has developed an alcohol dependency and stuggles with anxiety. Part of him is relieved that the need for revenge and the killing has stopped, the other half believes he is living a lie and only suppressing the only thing he has been good at.

edgyusername

Well, since

Kate's death

is considered canon i assume Niko settled down and helped Roman with his cab business and so on

Edited by Fuc-tup

Kampret

Probably settled down, got married and currently living on a tavern up a building on Algonquin. Would love to see a IV continuation, or at least play as Packie, etc.

dognuts

Running the tavern if Kate dies or running the cab business if Roman died. I think he would get over Kate's death fast and move on into a happier phase of life, while with Roman's death, i feel he would struggle to get up in the morning and have to live with terrible regret.

ManularChimera

Regardless the endings I think Niko returned to Europe. He couldn't stand living in Liberty City anymore.

Pavle

Regardless the endings I think Niko returned to Europe. He couldn't stand living in Liberty City anymore.

If the V easter egg is really what happened, then Niko is still living in LC. I doubt he will ever go back to Europe.

matajuegos01

If the V easter egg is really what happened, then Niko is still living in LC. I doubt he will ever go back to Europe.

nah, it's just an easter egg, why would he move back to broker?

Pavle

He wouldn't. Maybe it's just an error from R*.

marco6158

Opened a bowling company.

MrDeSanta

Opened a bowling company.

lol, that`s a good one.

What about the thing that Packie said in V if you choose him as gunman for Paleto bank job? He said that Niko is probably dead by now.

That bugs me. It`s strange Packie and him didn`t have any more contacts.

woggleman

Since Roman is on Life Invader that means Kate is dead in V and Packie might blame him.

I want a somewhat happy ending for Niko. Maybe he invested his money in the LC stock market and made a killing. Let the guy enjoy life.

matajuegos01

He wouldn't. Maybe it's just an error from R*.

then it shouldn't be considered a canon ending

jsmashr

Probably just stayed in LC and stopped his life of crime and goes bowling with Roman every day. :p

Pavle

Niko Bellic in 2015 finally met Barbara, (with big tits) and Stephanie (who sucks like a vacuum). :p:lol:

And that bug that Roman stepped on finally payed the rent. :p

Jerome

I think Niko settled down in Algonquin with Roman and maybe he found a new girlfriend. But he can't operate any businesses because he still doesn't have a green card! :lol:

MrDeSanta

I think it has no sense of assuming about Roman`s life since we had an option to pick the deal in which he dies.

It`s just like we would assume where is Michael now since we had an option to kill him. He could be dead or alive. Players choice of their fate.

Octavio89

He's a millionaire and sunbathing in Vice City.

iddqdvie

would gtaV niko bellic story DLC be a "Must have" ? would it close the gap between gtaIV and gtaV story fanboys?

universetwisters

I think Niko settled down in Algonquin with Roman and maybe he found a new girlfriend. But he can't operate any businesses because he still doesn't have a green card! :lol:

Then he got one.

American Viking

Although I have little to no evidence to support this, I have a feeling that Niko is still in the life. We may or may not see him again in a cameo but we can hope right. There are only easter eggs in GTA V to reference the fact that he may be dead or at least retired, nothing official. I think R* didn't want to give an official explanation just in case they are able to bring him back for a cameo. Things with Michael Hollick seem on and off.

Edited by American Alpha

DrAnomalous

Although I have little to no evidence to support this, I have a feeling that Niko is still in the life. We may or may not see him again in a cameo but we can hope right.

Who knows Rockstar might turn him into a nice personold and have him killed by his wife's boyfriend so they establish how "crazy" the guy is. I hate what they did to Johnny the Jew and if they were to bring back NB for that sort of treatment it be best they didn't at all.

Edited by DrAnomalous

American Viking

Although I have little to no evidence to support this, I have a feeling that Niko is still in the life. We may or may not see him again in a cameo but we can hope right.

Who knows Rockstar might turn him into a nice personold and have him killed by his wife's boyfriend so they establish how "crazy" the guy is. I hate what they did to Johnny the Jew and if they were to bring back NB for that sort of treatment it be best they didn't at all

I didn't think any less of Johnny or any more of Trevor. They wanted to make Trev look like a badass but all I saw was a man take advantage of a severely drug dependent Johnny, one weakened to a child, and even then Johnny was caught off guard.

thatstupidbug

Real life ending:

niko is dead. It's not a coincidence that both Lester ("he went quiet") and Packie ("he's probabily dead now") have similar feelings about niko, because his voice actors was/is in bad terms with R*, When ray liotta asked for more money,R* answer was "Well, how about we just killed off your character? There is no next time. That's how we handle that."

So I think for niko is the same. Retired or dead, he's out of the gta universe forever (for now).

In-Game ending:

counting the various easter eggs, Niko is alive but retired, living a boring life with his cousin. He maybe has lost a lot again, since LC has been devasted by an hurricane.

Undyne

Real life ending:

niko is dead. It's not a coincidence that both Lester ("he went quiet") and Packie ("he's probabily dead now") have similar feelings about niko, because his voice actors was/is in bad terms with R*, When ray liotta asked for more money,R* answer was "Well, how about we just killed off your character? There is no next time. That's how we handle that."

So I think for niko is the same. Retired or dead, he's out of the gta universe forever (for now).

I don't think that's case. Either ways he won't be making any more appearances. The only appearance from a prev. Protagonist we saw is Johnny. (and Vic in VC & Claude in SA but they had no lines) I doubt they'll ever do this again since not everybody liked what they did to Johnny.

jpm1

not sure she died . i heard rumors of when you keep playing she calls you on the phone

Gouki_22

niko enjoying that car bryce dawkings and bernie crane gave him

Error2k

He goes to the LS and got smashed head by Trevor... oh wait

Edited by quxxo

MrDeSanta

He goes to the LS and got smashed head by Trevor... oh wait

Only by cheapshot knockout maybe. Otherwise i don`t think Trevor would stand a chance vs Niko in fair fight. No matter how much meth he would smoke.