3. Site Suggestions

MightyMax

GTA V save game 100% PS4 who have?

Question

MightyMax

who have GTA V save game 100% PS4? can someone upload the save please

Edited by MightyMax

zapotist

its not hard to get 100% complete. there is a bunch of guides out there, good luck :D

Lock n' Stock

Trust me, it's WAY more rewarding to earn it yourself.

Radius95

I have 2.1 billion for every character, bought everything and im at 78% when im at 100% i might upload it

NinjaHenrike

It's possible to play with other players's save on PS4?

GtaFanatik

It's possible to play with other players's save on PS4?

Sure, you can extract and import save files very easy with an USB stick and your PS4.

Relative007

Trust me, it's WAY more rewarding to earn it yourself.

True.

Although as an aside, I would not believe anyone that said they have found everything without a guide any time in the near future or maybe ever...Particularly now there are more collectibles.

Edited by Relative007

Summertime

You people are lazy.😄😄😄

It be cause of guys like you the game got shortened.

Edited by Summertime

Fuzzknuckles

"I bought this game but I don't actually want to play it"

This is one of the many things that's wrong with gaming today.

carnage.

Meh, some people asking may have already got 100% on PS3 and don't wanna go through the game again, I have... and I would love to have a save of everything finished but the new content. If that particular save existed then I would download it quick. I'm currently only about 48% completed on PS4 and having a hard time trying to continue.

RominOctane

I don't understand people sometimes. Why the f*ck would you spend 60 bucks on a game, and not just any game but gta5 and want to have someone else play the game for you? That's like buying a mansion and letting someone else live in it till it's worn down and worthless, while you live in the streets. Seems retarded to me but to each his own I guess.

Edited by RominOctane

KaptainMyke

Stuck at 99.5% legit. I can't get 100% because my game glitched out on the final Dom parachuting mission, "Uncalculated Risk", and my online trophies aren't popping on PS4 for my platinum cleanup. Total bullsh*t on Rockstar's part. Cannot platinum this game because of Rockstar and Online connectivity issues. I have put over 70 hours into this 3rd time around. I am not hunting collectibles, Epsilon, and "close shave" trophy again. Waaaaaay too much of a grind.... No way. I thought Watch_Dogs was bad but Jesus Christ this game is frustrating me to no end. 3rd time in a row! Shame on me for believing they'd "fix all ps3 issues". Billion dollar company? Riiiiiiiiiiiiiight.

Edited by KaptainMyke

jorge89

You know where I can get the savegame to ps4, even if not 100%?

jorge89

Heres my 100% save, finished it a few hours ago. http://www.mediafire.com/download/81y2a8l1mb8com0/PS4.rar

Ok, thanks. You know how to rename the savegame psn id? Because when I copy your savegame my ps4, said to another user and can not be copied.

One of the reasons for requesting a savegame, is that I pass the game on PS3, and do not want to replay missions again.

Electrogypsy

Heres my 100% save, finished it a few hours ago. http://www.mediafire.com/download/81y2a8l1mb8com0/PS4.rar

Ok, thanks. You know how to rename the savegame psn id? Because when I copy your savegame my ps4, said to another user and can not be copied.

One of the reasons for requesting a savegame, is that I pass the game on PS3, and do not want to replay missions again.

Sorry no idea how to, I believe the only over way to use the save file without renaming the PSN id would be use it on a new ps4 profile that doesn't have a psn associated with it.

damorton

I had a 100% on my PS3 version and was enjoying my first-person replay of GTA V. I played for about 12 hours and lost my save file (I guess it didn't back up to the cloud or something - or maybe it got funky when my PSN disconnected). In any case, this isn't about "Not wanting to play the game," it's about not wanting to retrace my steps for what will now be the third time. I'd rather play the missions I want to play and not spend another 12 hours hunting for UFO pieces.

If anyone knows how to open this save file on another PS4, I'd really appreciate it. Thank you.

TheDumpap

I am still unable to find any working PS4 GTA V Save Game. Anything i download, will not be recognized. If i then change the folder name, to the one corresponding to my PS4 - and plug it in i will be displayed "The save data belongs to another user". So they have to be resigned somehow, but how?

padinni

I am looking for a save too how do i import it?!

KaptainMyke

Update: I got the platinum for PS4 and about to get platinum for PS3. Legit.

If you are failing to get jobs from GTA to continue your story, read below. To advance time, you sleep for 6 hours, but if you kill yourself you advance the game 10 hours.
If you are missing the private cab fare, be sure you have called Tonya when you are Franklin. She will continue the tow truck missions for Franklin. After you have exhausted the tow truck missions, you are able to purchase Towing Business. At that point you should get calls for property management.
"ONLINE THUMPING". If you are missing the Property Management missions for Scrapyard or Taxi Company, go ONLINE > Start GTA ONLINE > INVITE ONLY SESSION. At that point, go to your PHONE > START JOB > START RANDOM JOB. (or, START > ONLINE > JOBS > HOST JOB > ROCKSTAR CREATED JOBS > RANDOM JOB.) After you have started menu screen for random job or race, as soon as you can hit BACK, cancel job and quit out. (Hit circle or B) This should kick you into a public lobby. Now go to START > ONLINE > LEAVE GTA ONLINE. This takes you back to Michael or Franklin. Now drive around as Franklin and wait for Private Cab fare, in any car, regardless if it's a taxi or not....private cab fare guy named "Raul" should call you. If not, drive around for a random event.
If you are STILL unable to get the final DOM parachuting mission, "Uncalculated Risk", then redo all 13 parachuting jumps as Franklin. Do not miss any checkpoints. Doesn't matter if you gold or not....then do the same steps above regarding Online "thumping". When you return to single player after starting a job online and quitting....make sure WHOEVER owns the Car Scrapyard is who you should return to. Stay with that character. Find the random event that spawns the LOST VAN and robs a random NPC character. Kill that LOST BIKER and return the purse. Drive around the Car Scrapyard in the said LOST VAN. If you are Trevor or Michael it happens sooner. (Preferably Trevor since the Lost hate him.) Defend the Scrapyard and that triggers the game to give you the last parachute mission, "Uncalculated Risk".
The game isn't glitchy....it's waiting for YOU to trigger EVENTS. Sleeping doesn't help! (Except for KIFFLOM trophy)
You're welcome!

iKonrad

Update: I got the platinum for PS4 and about to get platinum for PS3. Legit.

If you are failing to get jobs from GTA to continue your story, read below. To advance time, you sleep for 6 hours, but if you kill yourself you advance the game 10 hours.
If you are missing the private cab fare, be sure you have called Tonya when you are Franklin. She will continue the tow truck missions for Franklin. After you have exhausted the tow truck missions, you are able to purchase Towing Business. At that point you should get calls for property management.
"ONLINE THUMPING". If you are missing the Property Management missions for Scrapyard or Taxi Company, go ONLINE > Start GTA ONLINE > INVITE ONLY SESSION. At that point, go to your PHONE > START JOB > START RANDOM JOB. (or, START > ONLINE > JOBS > HOST JOB > ROCKSTAR CREATED JOBS > RANDOM JOB.) After you have started menu screen for random job or race, as soon as you can hit BACK, cancel job and quit out. (Hit circle or B) This should kick you into a public lobby. Now go to START > ONLINE > LEAVE GTA ONLINE. This takes you back to Michael or Franklin. Now drive around as Franklin and wait for Private Cab fare, in any car, regardless if it's a taxi or not....private cab fare guy named "Raul" should call you. If not, drive around for a random event.
If you are STILL unable to get the final DOM parachuting mission, "Uncalculated Risk", then redo all 13 parachuting jumps as Franklin. Do not miss any checkpoints. Doesn't matter if you gold or not....then do the same steps above regarding Online "thumping". When you return to single player after starting a job online and quitting....make sure WHOEVER owns the Car Scrapyard is who you should return to. Stay with that character. Find the random event that spawns the LOST VAN and robs a random NPC character. Kill that LOST BIKER and return the purse. Drive around the Car Scrapyard in the said LOST VAN. If you are Trevor or Michael it happens sooner. (Preferably Trevor since the Lost hate him.) Defend the Scrapyard and that triggers the game to give you the last parachute mission, "Uncalculated Risk".
The game isn't glitchy....it's waiting for YOU to trigger EVENTS. Sleeping doesn't help! (Except for KIFFLOM trophy)
You're welcome!

Can anyone confirm it's working (the Scrapyard method)? I believe it was just a coincidence that it appeared after these actions. I'm missing two last S&F missions: Pulling One Last Favor and Uncalculated Risk. I'm quite hopeless since I've tried nearly everything

Edited by iKonrad

ToaAntan

How about everyone stop answering questions that weren't asked and just give this guy the save he asked for? What really do you have to gain by denying him or beating around the bush?

rcoinb

If anyone has 100% that will work on any PS4 or you know how resign PS4 save, please contact me on skype:

Edited by rcoinb

Falquiboy

KaptainMyke: What should I do with the bug where the fourth streetrace (Freeway) does not spawn? Im am stuck at 99.5% and got Haos text. Unfortunately the next race does not trigger whatsoever.

Erarejet

Hey, i downloaded your save. It appears in the menu, but it says that the game is not installed.

I'm wondering if it is caused by my game, because it is the digital version(yeah,it sucks to download). Is your game from CD?

RedDagger

I believe console saves only work for the account that made the save, you'd need a save editor to do what you want to do, and I'm not sure they have one for PS4 yet.

KilobiteProductions

who have GTA V save game 100% PS4? can someone upload the save please

Thanks

IHateEveryone

I bought mine ages ago, did it all on previous gen, It's bloody boring and you can't skip heist setups, so maybe think of people who've accidently deleted their saves or, like me, have played it on prev gen and not current gen