Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (84,745 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

nine30

[WIP|IV] FRENCH RIVIERA

nine30

Hi,

Am back again for a new "huge" map released on december 1st 2014

this is the second map that represents GTA SERIES out of USA, first it was in Russia, now its in France ;)

theres traffic and peds,

there will be 2 versions, one for low pc and the other for high pc, why ?

cause my pc is low (dualcore Q8400 2.66GHz 6GO DDR2 + nvidia GTX 260) when i have ENB and modded cars, props and lands take time to load,

Here a ride by night ;)

Edited by nine30

juh00

Niceeeeeee! :panic: great job man.

MenuET

Everything works seamlessly. It seems like it's original from GTAIV.
The roads seem to be made on Cityscape. Is it?

Let me do an apartment interior for you later. Just send me some building .max file

BTW, you said Terreur was your teacher, and you said he is retired(from modding). What happened to him? He really stopped?

Edited by MenuET

IlyaKostygov

Where did you find this map? I mean you made it from scratch or convert from another game? Seems like map from Wheelman.

But great work anyway! :cookie:

universetwisters

Where did you find this map? I mean you made it from scratch or convert from another game? Seems like map from Wheelman

Wasn't Wheelman set in Italy? I'm starting to see the similarities, though.

E. Yep, it is, sorta. The credits in the video say it has models from Driv3r, MW3, and Grid 2

Edited by universetwisters

IlyaKostygov

Wasn't Wheelman set in Italy?

No. Spain, Barcelona.

E. Yep, it is, sorta. The credits in the video say it has models from Driv3r, MW3, and Grid 2

But what about that total convertions from non-r* games are not allowed at this forum? This is good modification and i like it but what about forum rules?

TJGM

Using converted assets from non-R* games is allowed to an extent, you can use things like small textures/models converted from non-R* games, but the entire mod can't be based on nothing but some objects you converted and placed as a map.

Since we currently don't know how much of this is actually hand-made and not just converted assets, I'm locking the thread. The thread will be unlocked once the OP tells us via PM how much of this is actually his work. (op someone should have sent you a PM by now)

TJGM

Topic reopened. The topic doesn't follow the forum rules, but you've clearly put effort into this project and some of your own work.

We're going to introduce a new system for non-R* conversions soon, keep an eye out for changes in the modification rules.

nine30

Thank you for this,

Just to explain to members, its not a simple convertion of a track, i passed hundreds of my free time to place modify and adapt props, buildings, trees from GTA IV and GTA V games, but also from DRIV3R, MW3, GRID (main track).

I created mountains and some roads with cityscape, some props, i put some free models from google, so all that is what we call modding, its a mix, modding is not only creation, you take from here to there ;)

I can convert maps but i prefer to give you something more complete with traffic, props and some of my ideas ;)

I hope you will enjoy cause our friend STILLDRE cant do anymore and its a long time we didnt get out of liberty ;)

The Criminal Russia map is great, thx to the team but now you have another country to visit ;) welcome to my home lol

I also would like to thank all of you for ROUTE 66 mapmod, its around 70000 downloads its incredible,

Edited by nine30

stilldre

I would say it looks amazing, but it took time to complete.. If only they let me unlock the threads, i'm allways sticking my time in it and all i see people get mad of it lol
But the main reason is that we don't sell it or get any profit of it than happiness.

Well i'm not comletly stopped modding friend, just my time is limmited now cause of that i work on a free-to-play game for xbox one and pc called: Overstep.

Soon there will be more info though.. https://www.facebook.com/gamecannews

You can allways talk to me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/still.dre.33

EncryptedReality

Where did you find this map? I mean you made it from scratch or convert from another game? Seems like map from Wheelman

Barcelona is in Spain

nine30

Nice brow !!! youre still alive !!!

This map is thx to you brow i wont forget you ;)

Nice to see you working on real projects

I would say it looks amazing, but it took time to complete.. If only they let me unlock the threads, i'm allways sticking my time in it and all i see people get mad of it lol
But the main reason is that we don't sell it or get any profit of it than happiness.

Well i'm not comletly stopped modding friend, just my time is limmited now cause of that i work on a free-to-play game for xbox one and pc called: Overstep.

Soon there will be more info though.. https://www.facebook.com/gamecannews

You can allways talk to me on fb: https://www.facebook.com/still.dre.33

nine30

Its in France, French Riviera is also called COTE d'AZUR, south east of France, the weather is like California, always sunny,

most of people are elder but theres also young jetset with all thing like you have in las vegas or miami, i mean girls, alcool, drugs, fiesta, supercars, yatch, rich people, mafia, million dollar houses etc...

On summer time, rich people from Emirates or Russia come there for vacation... and party !!!

The map mod is small representation of one small part of France, but for french gamers, they will be familiar with small villages with one way street (something that dont exist in USA lol am joking ive never been there)

You will have something like that (not so realist but i put some ped drinking on cafe tables and bins on roads)

Barcelona is in Spain

spreilly

Have my children.

EncryptedReality

Did none of you really get my point?! :(

I was trying to hint that Wheelman's setting isn't in Italy but in Barcelona which is in Spain!

Ps. just an idea i thought of now, someone could make a Taxi(the French movie) trailer with the good ol' iconic Peugeot 406 on this map when it's released ;)

(if the entire scenario/mod thing gets allowed on here that is)

Edited by GTARandom

Prods93

Génial !!! I don't know if you are French, but I am So if you need some help, ask me !

nine30

I understood bro what you said lool i was just explaining to those who dont know why and what is "french riviera"

Did none of you really get my point?! :(

I was trying to hint that Wheelman's setting isn't in Italy but in Barcelona which is in Spain!

nine30

Hey guys, if somebody can explain me how to

- make radar (it seems to be easy but is there anyone who can explain ?)

- ped path (theres alexandertorresblade video but theres not the begining, i mean how he begins from 0)

I will appreciate... in order to have a complete map ;)

thx

Jestic

There is not a lot of documentation for GTAIV, BUT, the radar in SA has the same amount of tiles (12x12, 144 in total). So you just need to change the names to work in GTAIV.

check this link:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/378291-how-to-make-realistic-radar/

nine30

thank you very much am gonna check !!!

There is not a lot of documentation for GTAIV, BUT, the radar in SA has the same amount of tiles (12x12, 144 in total). So you just need to change the names to work in GTAIV.

check this link:

http://gtaforums.com/topic/378291-how-to-make-realistic-radar/

I dont understand why are you talkin about muslims ?

With this mod police AI have sense. I mean when muslims gangbangers start to attack you, police do nothing, but when you hit someone of them, police chasing you. ( ͡° ͜ʖ ͡°)

Yo06Player

Man great job. I'm french and I live there. Hope you made Nice in the map. And if you plan to do another great project as this, I suggest you to make Monaco (Monte-Carlo side), at scale 1, it's less than 2km², but you should know it :D

universetwisters

Will there be Renaults and an appalling Quick Burger?

Ryba15

Coz they are embraced unilateral anti-racist protection, if you attack somebody of them, you are racist and offender, if you are attacked by them, they have 90% chance to not be accused. This called "left-wing political correctness".

nine30

I really dont understand you man, we are on gtaforums.com, what these kind of ideas, we only have to talk about games, you can be muslim, jew, christian or what you want to be, this is your life, we are all same, the sh*t you see on tv is about criminals but it wont let you think that all of one community are like that, i dont know where you from but i know what i talk about, i live in a multicultural and multi religious country, France is an example of meltingpot but never mix your political opinion with games or else, If you wanna judge, do it on the person himself not on its religion, OmG never in my life i thought that i have to read and write about this on a game forum...

why do we have to dislike each other ??? Peace

Coz they are embraced unilateral anti-racist protection, if you attack somebody of them, you are racist and offender, if you are attacked by them, they have 90% chance to not be accused. This called "left-wing political correctness".

Yeah !!! a small village near nice you will find in this mod ;) I have the monaco track but maybe later, letsenjoy this one first ;)

Man great job. I'm french and I live there. Hope you made Nice in the map. And if you plan to do another great project as this, I suggest you to make Monaco (Monte-Carlo side), at scale 1, it's less than 2km², but you should know it :D

nine30

LooooooL the only car showroom is NINE AUTO lol its a EROTICAR from GTA IV that i modified for this map and you know what, Mac donalds is much better loooool

To be serious, theres no burger restaurant, i wanted to keep the french style restaurant and cafe from models i got, i could import from GTA IV but not interesting, for me thats what i though ;)

For Renault, theres some nice french cars converted like CITROEN DS, PEUGEOT 207/307/308, RENAULT Megane,

but we miss one important CITROEN 2 CV and RENAULT 4L, old famous french cars that need to be converted to IV

http://www.grandtheftauto.fr/downloads/c44/2592,citroen-2cv.php

http://www.grandtheftauto.fr/downloads/c79/1269,renault-4-beta.php

Will there be Renaults and an appalling Quick Burger?

universetwisters

To be serious, theres no burger restaurant, i wanted to keep the french style restaurant and cafe from models i got, i could import from GTA IV but not interesting, for me thats what i though ;)

That's a bummer. I thought Quick Burger was big in france and stuff.

12823180205_07e537691a_n.jpg

Prods93

To be serious, theres no burger restaurant, i wanted to keep the french style restaurant and cafe from models i got, i could import from GTA IV but not interested sting, for me thats what i though ;)

That's a bummer. I thought Quick Burger was big in france and stuff.

12823180205_07e537691a_n.jpg

You are right. There is a lot of Quick restaurants in France. But Nine decided to avoid them. Edited by Prods93

undertaker fan

One question will the brands be fictional or real?

RoadRunner71

Nice. Needs more Citroen Ds Pallas.

Retard alert!

universetwisters

One question will the brands be fictional or real?

If quick burger can't make it, then why not "FAST burger"?