Quantcast
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!   (92,681 visits to this link)

2. News

1. GTA Online

1. Find Lobbies & Players
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Vehicles
      4. Content Creator
      5. Help & Support
    2. Crews

1. Events
      2. Recruitment
    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

2. GTA Next

3. GTA V

1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    5. GTA Chinatown Wars

6. GTA Vice City Stories

7. GTA Liberty City Stories

8. GTA San Andreas

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    9. GTA Vice City

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA III

1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. Top Down Games

1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    12. Wiki

1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

2. Red Dead Redemption

3. Rockstar Games

1. Off-Topic

1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

George Costanza

Vice City - The Leftovers Fix

George Costanza

Original:
unknown.png

Option 1)
unknown.png

Option 2)
unknown.png

Nibbers decide

zanesix

I like the second one.

gts.

Option 2.

Jimmy

Option 1 seems lighter on textures and will suit the VC environment for sure. I prefer it. Option 2 looks a bit too dark. It'll suit LC or III maybe but not Vice City.

Thesch

I installed the core pack with modloader but whenever i go close to the underground mall close to the first hotel the game crashes.

by the way i already changed EntryInfoNode to 30000 on the open limit adjuster, what am i doing wrong?

Also: Option 2 looks better.

Edited by Thesch

George Costanza

Another option (option 1 with edited contrast)
unknown.png

@Thesch - dunno, when i get rough testing build on discord, you should try if it does same problem.

Thesch

Ok thanks Tomasak also i still prefer option 2 since it looks closer to the original.

LaDiDa

I'd have to agree on option 2 being more vanilla flavoured.

=OG4life=

@Tomasak

Here are those book covers in better quality if you need any of them :p however I'm sure you could find even higher quality ones on google probably lol

md1037669111.jpg

Kuhnhausen-1911-Vol-1.jpg

mgbg.jpg

51QtaDYANzL._SX376_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg

Edited by =OG4life=

George Costanza

Ye i just went for the censored one and ignored the others, since when i would scale it down to the resolution i would get same thing as it's right now.

But thanks anyway

If you would find the girl in black lingerine on right left, that would be something :)
unknown.png

Edited by Tomasak

maxim444

my game crashes in the middle of the loading screen..amy help?

LaDiDa

I tried finding the exact image used with that model but nothing so far lots of other images of the Pirelli Calendar though x:

Doesn't really help that almost every year from 1964 onwards 1 calendar was made so 1964-2002 could theoretically be possible to have that image...

George Costanza

the one on right are uncensored on PC, i am looking for the one on left

GtaFan135

I tried to install the mod but it's keep crashing

Rachel Amber
Posted (edited)

mr open limit adjuster is ur friend

oh! and a readme of course!

Edited by Rachel Amber

LaDiDa

Lmfao, first thing I do with clean installs is getting a no-cd exe, install cleo + asi loader, install silent patch, install ginput, install modloader, install OLA, install skygfx, install p2dfx.

Then move on to whatever fixes are available for these broken pc ports D:

TheShadowX17
Posted (edited)

Lmfao, first thing I do with clean installs is getting a no-cd exe, install cleo + asi loader, install silent patch, install ginput, install modloader, install OLA, install skygfx, install p2dfx.

Then move on to whatever fixes are available for these broken pc ports D:

Well i do it exactly the way you do but i skip the part of 2dfx. I always make sure it's the 1.0 exe that's in the folder first.

Btw Happy new year everyone! :)

Edited by TheShadowX17

stef_92

Why the tear gas remains spawn at the police station even after removing the plugin from the CLEO directory? How can I get the grenade back?

George Costanza

You would need another cleo, which would delete the spawn for tear gas and replace it back with grenade.

stef_92

You would need another cleo, which would delete the spawn for tear gas and replace it back with grenade.

Is there such thing? I need it because of my ultimate starter save. I used the VCLF while making my starter save and now the tear gas spawns permanently.

GtaFan135

When i tried to remove "maps" folder in the mod the game's run fine, but with "maps" folder the game crashed

gjk-23__

First off I'm new to PC and I'm really thinking about getting Vice city for PC. I usually play, edit, and fix the android version of Vice City like put the original audio files back in. I don't know if this was mentioned before but are the new versions of Vice City for PC the friendly Haitian and Cubans version? If so I have mp3 files of cut scenes that can be added here if anyone is interested. Also isn't more songs removed because of copyright like Michael Jackson and some other songs? I have the original radios as well.

EDIT- Sorry just bought the game from Steam and surprisingly it looks like it's the unfriendly Haitians and Cubans version with most of the copyright music.

Edited by gjk-23__

stef_92

First off I'm new to PC and I'm really thinking about getting Vice city for PC. I usually play, edit, and fix the android version of Vice City like put the original audio files back in. I don't know if this was mentioned before but are the new versions of Vice City for PC the friendly Haitian and Cubans version? If so I have mp3 files of cut scenes that can be added here if anyone is interested. Also isn't more songs removed because of copyright like Michael Jackson and some other songs? I have the original radios as well.

EDIT- Sorry just bought the game from Steam and surprisingly it looks like it's the unfriendly Haitians and Cubans version with most of the copyright music.

I have the steam version and there's nothing cut from the radio. As far as I can remember R* managed to resolve the copyright issues bring back the original radio stations.

gjk-23__

I have the steam version and there's nothing cut from the radio. As far as I can remember R* managed to resolve the copyright issues bring back the original radio stations.

Maybe but not for android and I think not even for the new PS4 release. That's ok I'm sticking with the PC Steam version I got a few days ago. So far it seems the PC and Steam version is the best way to play it.

Dealux

Maybe but not for android and I think not even for the new PS4 release. That's ok I'm sticking with the PC Steam version I got a few days ago. So far it seems the PC and Steam version is the best way to play it.

If you want the original stations in higher quality (320 Kbps MP3\ADF or WAV 44.1KHz, 16-bit) check out the "re-mixed" stations in my topic for Vice City: http://gtaforums.com/topic/880457-grand-theft-auto-vital-improvements-pack-vip/

I restored that Flash FM song that was deleted which was only present in the PS2 version. I also added missing Love Fist songs on V-Rock.

Edited by Dealux

gjk-23__

If you want the original stations in higher quality (320 Kbps MP3\ADF or WAV 44.1KHz, 16-bit) check out the "re-mixed" stations in my topic for Vice City: http://gtaforums.com/topic/880457-grand-theft-auto-vital-improvements-pack-vip/

I restored that Flash FM song that was deleted which was only present in the PS2 version. I also added missing Love Fist songs on V-Rock.

This is very nice including the new vice city DJ's from the CD's but I'm afraid that there is a problem with this. You wont be able to listen to some of the music because there must be a file the times out "randomly" when certain parts of the audio can be played when entering a vehicle or interior which would require you to listen to the radio station or the interior audio the whole way through without leaving the interiors or changing the radio stations if you want to hear some of the new music. For instance the Malibu music is originally clocked at 12:16 and your Malibu music is clocked at 55:14 so in order to hear the new songs after the first three original songs (Automatic, Call me, and Dance hall days) you would have to listen to them all the way through depending on which of the first three songs randomly pop up first when you enter the Malibu. So right after Dance hall days the new tracks begin. The sad thing is, is that the music doesn't randomly pop up when it wants to. It has a scripted time when the music comes up with the first three original tracks and I'm afraid it stops at a certain time with the Radio tracks and plays right back from the beginning cutting of some of the music at the end you will never get to hear unless you never change the radio station. So unless you could find and edit that file for the time duration on which the music can be played you wont be able to hear some of the music.

Claude_Lib

IIRC, the game uses separate audio files for Malibu, Pole Position and North Point Mall music. But it does affect timings when a certain song is meant to play, like during some missions and such.

Dealux

My guess is this is either a main.scm thing or hardcoded in the executable. Not my area of expertise. It's less of a problem for me because I do tend to listen to the same radio station before I switch to another one.

gjk-23__

My guess is this is either a main.scm thing or hardcoded in the executable. Not my area of expertise. It's less of a problem for me because I do tend to listen to the same radio station before I switch to another one.

I think your VC radio stations should be alright if you only added the new DJ dialog which only extends the radio tracks for a few min.