Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. GTANet.com

    1. GTA Online

      1. The Cayo Perico Heist
      2. Find Lobbies & Players
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Vehicles
      5. Content Creator
      6. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Frontier Pursuits
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    3. Crews

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. PC
      2. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Redemption

    1. Grand Theft Auto Series

    2. GTA VI

      1. St. Andrews Cathedral
    3. GTA V

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    4. GTA IV

      1. The Lost and Damned
      2. The Ballad of Gay Tony
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
    5. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    6. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    7. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
    8. Portable Games

      1. GTA Chinatown Wars
      2. GTA Vice City Stories
      3. GTA Liberty City Stories
    9. Top-Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    1. GTA Mods

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Red Dead Mods

      1. Documentation
    3. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    4. Featured Mods

      1. Design Your Own Mission
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Rockstar Games

    2. Rockstar Collectors

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Movies & TV
      5. Music
      6. Sports
      7. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    3. Gangs

    1. Announcements

    2. Support

    3. Suggestions

SkyGfx: PS2, Xbox and Mobile graphics for PC


The Hero
  • Replies 9.8k
  • Created
  • Last Reply

Top Posters In This Topic

  • The Hero

    1511

  • Inadequate

    577

  • Sneed

    413

Top Posters In This Topic

Popular Posts

SkyGfx (Sky is name of Renderware for the PS2, any semblance to the actual sky is purely accidental) brings accurate PS2 and Xbox graphics to the PC version of San Andreas, Vice City and III  

Xbox-like code is implemented and seems to be working perfectly finally!!

Version 3.1 turned out to be bigger than I had thought. See OP for the link to the release. The first two inis are PS2 and PC like config as before. The third ini has some custom settings like the ne

Recommended Posts

anyone know how to let Neo car pipe work in VC?please tell me

I toggled it on,also put rwd3d9.dll into game folder,but it just don't work.

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 5/21/2019 at 6:12 AM, pawel86ck said:

Guys, I have found out how to run SKYGFX 3.0a :)

 

I have compared SKYGFX 3.0a and 2.8c ini's, and the thing is, in 3.0a there's a " ; " just before carPipe and worldPipe line. I have deleted " ; " and now 3.0a NEO reflections works :)

 

thank you!!!

Link to post
Share on other sites
niko_issues

Hey there, i solved my issue, skygfx works now although i might have some questions, i mean, i'm doubtful and ignorant...

btw does anybody know why this happens?

g87iF89.png

Link to post
Share on other sites
16 hours ago, niko_issues said:

Hey there, i solved my issue, skygfx works now although i might have some questions, i mean, i'm doubtful and ignorant...

btw does anybody know why this happens?

g87iF89.png

That one is an easy fix, simply get an IMG extrator like IMG tool, extract bravura.txd, re-name it as csbravura.txd and put it on a modloader folder.

Link to post
Share on other sites
niko_issues
2 hours ago, Garpown said:

That one is an easy fix, simply get an IMG extrator like IMG tool, extract bravura.txd, re-name it as csbravura.txd and put it on a modloader folder.

So yeah it worked for that scene, although i just had to rename the txd file in the PS2 Vehicles folder in modloader since i'm using that mod, but still happens here as well...

https://i.imgur.com/hWGIuH6.png

https://i.imgur.com/c7nc2NN.png

 

Also does car looks too dark or maybe it's just me, are reflections broken or something, is it supposed to look like that?

https://i.imgur.com/fCzyc85.jpg

 

I'm using this video as reference...

 

Again, i apologize for my ignorance, i just try to figure out how this stuff works little by little...

btw Thank You!

Link to post
Share on other sites
On 9/7/2019 at 7:06 PM, niko_issues said:

So yeah it worked for that scene, although i just had to rename the txd file in the PS2 Vehicles folder in modloader since i'm using that mod, but still happens here as well...

https://i.imgur.com/hWGIuH6.png

https://i.imgur.com/c7nc2NN.png

 

Also does car looks too dark or maybe it's just me, are reflections broken or something, is it supposed to look like that?

https://i.imgur.com/fCzyc85.jpg

 

I'm using this video as reference...

 

Again, i apologize for my ignorance, i just try to figure out how this stuff works little by little...

btw Thank You!

That's the same thing. Use copcarla.txd from gta3.img... same method, rename it as cscopcarla.txd... or... if it's not, try to rename it as cscopcarla92.txd. Either one or the other should work.

Edited by Garpown
Link to post
Share on other sites
niko_issues
12 hours ago, Garpown said:

That's the same thing. Use copcarla.txd from gta3.img... same method, rename it as cscopcarla.txd... or... if it's not, try to rename it as cscopcarla92.txd. Either one or the other should work.

cscopcarla does nothing, cscopcarla92 did it but this happens...

https://i.imgur.com/UNDxcJe.png

https://i.imgur.com/DP8dsjQ.png

Link to post
Share on other sites

I noticed that the latest version of SkyGFX is missing a lot of .ini functions, why is that? Plus my marker is a bit transparent when compared to original version.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Prototype 313

There is bug in the new version of skygfx. When I try to play any of traid casino mission after fender Ketchup. The games crashes when the mission cutscenes starts. I confirmed it by removing all the mods but the game still crashed. But after removing skygfx the game didn't crash. 

 

Edit:-

I tried again with silent asi loader. And the thing did not work a few times but after a few launches. It started working again. I still don't know what's wrong but now it's working somehow.

  

I was using ultimate asi loader before

 

Edit 2:-

I tried mobile configuration and now the game is crashing again.

 

Edit 3:-

I played with .ini files a bit and found out that this happens only when I use

 

vechilePipe=Mobile

 

 

 

 

 

 

 

Edited by Prototype 313
Link to post
Share on other sites

So I think I figured out the problem I had with the black raindrops. As it turns out, the "III.VC.SA.WindowedMode.asi" seems to enter into conflict with the game. Don't ask me how, but it does, for sure. Not only that, now I'm getting the same problem on VC, as well.

Guess I just have to find other Windowed alternatives.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
3 hours ago, Marko2000 said:

@The Hero Will you be adding PS2/PC droplets for VC?

Those already work no? I know there's that old bug that disables them if you enable and disable trails though.

Link to post
Share on other sites

Hello, so I installed skygfx in my gta vice city and when I load a game *Or start a new one* it loads until the middle and then it gives me this error unhandled exception: c00000005 at adress: 0064e08d and I can start the game only by removing skyfgx.asi and ini, tried to run in compatibility with windows 98 and xp service pack 3, try'ed by running as an administrator and by putting it in the DEP thing, still nothing, any idea on how to fix this? thx

Link to post
Share on other sites
Inadequate
15 hours ago, Marko2000 said:

@The Hero Will you be adding PS2/PC droplets for VC?

Those work already, since those are the default ones, not modded. Just set neowaterdrops to -1 in case you have them enabled.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
7 hours ago, Inadequate said:

Those work already, since those are the default ones, not modded. Just set neowaterdrops to -1 in case you have them enabled.

Thank you, it works!

Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, videosxdf said:

Hello, so I installed skygfx in my gta vice city and when I load a game *Or start a new one* it loads until the middle and then it gives me this error unhandled exception: c00000005 at adress: 0064e08d and I can start the game only by removing skyfgx.asi and ini, tried to run in compatibility with windows 98 and xp service pack 3, try'ed by running as an administrator and by putting it in the DEP thing, still nothing, any idea on how to fix this? thx

Yeeaah, I solved it, I had the ini file in the scripts folder, silly me, anyway, if anyone has  that problem, check your scripts folder.

Link to post
Share on other sites

I got a problem with this mod. Today i installed it and it looks fine, just for one thing:  It's extremely yellow. Ive seen other videos and the skygfx doesn't look like this.

Link to post
Share on other sites
Ash_735
52 minutes ago, master_hand said:

I got a problem with this mod. Today i installed it and it looks fine, just for one thing:  It's extremely yellow. Ive seen other videos and the skygfx doesn't look like this.

You know a screenshot would be really helpful in these situations 😛

Link to post
Share on other sites
The Hero

There are a couple of things that are on the to-do list (PS2 water, PS2 waterfx, PS2 matfx), but I have no intention of working on the mod anytime soon.

  • Like 1
Link to post
Share on other sites
20 hours ago, The Hero said:

PS2 water, PS2 waterfx, PS2 matfx

it isn't sounds speally interesting, but i think it can be useful at any time :D

Link to post
Share on other sites
  • Sneed pinned this topic

Create an account or sign in to comment

You need to be a member in order to leave a comment

Create an account

Sign up for a new account in our community. It's easy!

Register a new account

Sign in

Already have an account? Sign in here.

Sign In Now
  • 5 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 1 Anonymous, 4 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.