2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Crazyeighties

Controversial Coppers: Shootings, the racist argument, and the effects

Gutslab

Stuff like this is pretty good humour and entertainment for people like me who aren't affected. But it would suck if I lived in STL lol

typical ignorant reply lol. I don't even know how to respond really, aside from saying that this DOES affect you and everyone in the US. But I'm glad you take entertainment out of a serious matter.

Frank Brown

Now please excuse me while I find a Ramones song to post that accurately describes my feelings.

I almost never agree with MTD, but he knows some good music.

Stuff like this is pretty good humour and entertainment for people like me who aren't affected. But it would suck if I lived in STL lol

typical ignorant reply lol. I don't even know how to respond really, aside from saying that this DOES affect you and everyone in the US. But I'm glad you take entertainment out of a serious matter.

Er. No, not really. It doesn't have any large scale impact for him. He doesn't live in Missouri and the decision here probably will not effect law enforcement across the US.

Edited by Frank Brown

Ai®a©ob®a

Ofc Darren Wilson WILL NOT be indicted

gtamann123

Now please excuse me while I find a Ramones song to post that accurately describes my feelings.

I almost never agree with MTD, but he knows some good music.

Er. No, not really. It doesn't have any large scale impact for him. He doesn't live in Missouri and the decision here probably will not effect law enforcement across the US.

Yep I don't see how this event will have any impact at all at any point in my life. Other than the fact that I'm typing a reply here at this moment instead of doing something else. This event and grand jury decision will not have any single measurable impact on my life. So got my popcorn Edited by gtamann123

bread

Riot time.

gtamann123

Now taking bets. Over under 200 arrests in St Louis county tonight?

AboveAndBeyoncé

Ofc Darren Wilson WILL NOT be indicted

Welp get ready for the riots

Docfaustino

Moving to Russia k thx bye

PoeticWhisper

I feel this is pretty relevant in a few ways.

Ai®a©ob®a

I knew there would be no indictement by the things that the D.A said in his statment.

What peaked it at first was when the D.A said..."I would like to extend my deepest Sympathy to the family of Michale Brown"

but what i heard was...."I'm sorry to the brown family but there will be no indictment.

How many others picked up on that too?

But what made me 100% sure was when he started talking about "Wittnesses" who recanted and/or changed their story to fit it to what the Brown Family was saying happened lied to police

B.I.o.W

I knew there would be no indictement by the things that the D.A said in his statment.

What peaked it at first was when the D.A said..."I would like to extend my deepest Sympathy to the family of Michale Brown"

but what i heard was...."I'm sorry to the brown family but there will be no indictment.

How many others picked up on that too?

But what made me 100% sure was when he started talking about "Wittnesses" who recanted and/or changed their story to fit it to what the Brown Family was saying happened lied to police

I knew ever since I heard there were 9 whites and 3 blacks on the jury.

Audiophile

Let the butthurt flow through them.

That is all. Yes, I know this comment added nothing to this very intelligent discussion that will surely end well.

N4TE

What a rebel

Tacymist

I still like the name of that band.

Oh and boooo on no indictment. 7xXm3af.gif

IveGotNoValues

^ Here's another :evilgrin:

Edited by IveGotNoValues

Raavi

Let's make something clear, forum rules still apply here.

• We will under no circumstance tolerate threats or remarks of major bodily harm or worse on members.

• This is not the music section, if you want to share music videos, feel free to do so there.

Keep the discourse civil and mature, thank you.

Mr. House

Let's face it, they'll probs riot regardless of what the verdict is.

NI**ERS RIGHT.

The above statement is a satirical remark on the views of the quoted member (who let's face it, is a modern day blackshirt) and as such doesn't breach the rules of civility and maturity. Unless you're saying satire is immature!

I am a cock gobbler and I like to gobble cocks.

Edited by Mr. House

Shenmue18

If it was an unarmed white guy, Darren Wilson would be getting life in prison, or at the very least he'd be getting indicted. I'm not saying Michael Brown was a perfect citizen by any means, but not even putting Wilson on trial after shooting a civilian who wasn't armed with a weapon is just f*cking crazy.

arch stanton

This is gunna be good.

Audiophile

If it was an unarmed white guy, Darren Wilson would be getting life in prison, or at the very least he'd be getting indicted. I'm not saying Michael Brown was a perfect citizen by any means, but not even putting Wilson on trial after shooting a civilian who wasn't armed with a weapon is just f*cking crazy.

No, if it was a white guy, we wouldn't hear sh*t about this and there wouldn't be riots. Because then it wouldn't automatically turn into a race issue.

That is all.

B.I.o.W

No, if it was a white guy, we wouldn't hear sh*t about this and there wouldn't be riots. Because then it wouldn't automatically turn into a race issue.

That is all.

But there is are no Black cops killing unarmed White males repeatedly over the year so stop it with the immature hypotheticals.

Edited by B.I.o.W

Shenmue18

That is all.

Actually. Allow me to correct myself. If it was a white guy, it wouldn't have happened in the first place.

Audiophile

It's not an immature hypothetical.

It's a valid point but you are too immature to accept it and some of you have been continually crying over how bad whites are etc. I am, frankly, sick of it. Why?

Because people are assholes, not races.

Trust me, if a black cop killed a white male no one would be crying like this or rioting.

Ya'll continue though. I am abandoning thread because it never ends well.

@Shenmue18

That's nice. You are telling me white men have never been shot? Never, ever? Not even once? Cool.

Edited by Audiophile

IveGotNoValues

I'm watching this right now. It's a live stream from the ground over there.

Edited by IveGotNoValues

Ai®a©ob®a

I'm watching this right now. It's a live stream from the ground over there.

Yup.

Some rioting has started people are throwing Rocks, Bottles & other items at police

They have already turned over and destroyed two vehicles and were in the process of a third when police rolled up on them

Edited by Troubadour

Frank Brown

That is all.

But there is are no Black cops killing unarmed White males repeatedly over the year so stop it with the immature hypotheticals.

Right, but you may need to look at the statistics to find out why that happens. If 75% of law enforcement is white, you are more likely to have white officers shooting black civilians.

Nick1020

I'm honestly not surprised. I knew he wasn't gonna be indicated especially thanks to the autopsy.

B.I.o.W

It's a valid point but you are too immature to accept it and some of you have been continually crying over how bad whites are etc. I am, frankly, sick of it. Why?

Trust me, if a black cop killed a white male no one would be crying like this or rioting.

@Shenmue18

That's nice. You are telling me white men have never been shot? Never, ever? Not even once? Cool.

Again with your imaginary hyportheticals and assumptions. I deal with FACTS and what actually happened. You see many unarmed Black men and women were beaten, killed, and RAPED over the past several months in the US. Your strawman unarmed White man is a figment of your imagination.

@Frank, your point is? Does that make this all okay? It actually shows that Blacks should govern Blacks more than Whites.

Edited by B.I.o.W

Mr. House

@Shenmue18

There is a history of institutional racism in the police force and in US society in general. There are countless cases of white officers harming or outright killing black citizens. Given the two, there is reason to suspect that the same incidence occurring has the same motivators involved. It doesn't work the other way because a black police officer is accepting the system. Why would he join a system that is racist towards him, only to f*ck it up by killing a white man? In the cases where a black officer kills a white man, it's probably not racially motivated.

In any case, you still should be worried about this because over the years there has been a marked increase in police militarisation and shooting of suspects. You of course won't care about that because they're mainly shooting blacks and junkies for now. I'm willing to bet when they roll around your doorstep and shoot your son, you'll be the first to exclaim how the police are some gargantuan murderous army.

I am a cock gobbler and I like to gobble cocks.

Docfaustino

That is all.

If officer Lamar Jackson shot you 6 times they would name a f*cking day after you. There's the difference.