Quantcast
Jump to content
Search In
  • More options...
Find results that contain...
Find results in...
    1. Welcome to GTAForums!

    1. Red Dead Redemption 2

      1. Gameplay
      2. Missions
      3. Help & Support
    2. Red Dead Online

      1. Gameplay
      2. Find Lobbies & Outlaws
      3. Help & Support
    1. Crews & Posses

      1. Recruitment
    2. Events

    1. GTA Online

      1. Arena War
      2. After Hours
      3. Find Lobbies & Players
      4. Guides & Strategies
      5. Vehicles
      6. Content Creator
      7. Help & Support
    2. Grand Theft Auto Series

    3. GTA Next

    4. GTA V

      1. PC
      2. Guides & Strategies
      3. Help & Support
    5. GTA IV

      1. Episodes from Liberty City
      2. Multiplayer
      3. Guides & Strategies
      4. Help & Support
      5. GTA Mods
    6. GTA Chinatown Wars

    7. GTA Vice City Stories

    8. GTA Liberty City Stories

    9. GTA San Andreas

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    10. GTA Vice City

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    11. GTA III

      1. Guides & Strategies
      2. Help & Support
      3. GTA Mods
    12. Top Down Games

      1. GTA Advance
      2. GTA 2
      3. GTA
    13. Wiki

      1. Merchandising
    1. GTA Modding

      1. GTA V
      2. GTA IV
      3. GTA III, VC & SA
      4. Tutorials
    2. Mod Showroom

      1. Scripts & Plugins
      2. Maps
      3. Total Conversions
      4. Vehicles
      5. Textures
      6. Characters
      7. Tools
      8. Other
      9. Workshop
    3. Featured Mods

      1. DYOM
      2. OpenIV
      3. GTA: Underground
      4. GTA: Liberty City
      5. GTA: State of Liberty
    1. Red Dead Redemption

    2. Rockstar Games

    1. Off-Topic

      1. General Chat
      2. Gaming
      3. Technology
      4. Programming
      5. Movies & TV
      6. Music
      7. Sports
      8. Vehicles
    2. Expression

      1. Graphics / Visual Arts
      2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. News

    2. Forum Support

    3. Site Suggestions

Inadequate

San Andreas: PS2 Features To PC

Recommended Posts

Emmi
46 minutes ago, Inadequate said:

Install the asi loader, modloader and cleo library in your game installation first, those are in the main post as requirement. After that, drop all mods folders into modloader. That's all.

Thank you!

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heartbeating

Hello. Thank you very much for the recent update, Inadequate, - really enjoying the fixed SubUrban interior. Sorry to bother you, but I have one question, which is probably a little off-topic: what tools do I need to use in order to do the K.A.C.C. crates fix myself on different 'vegasn_stream6.ipl' file? The reason I ask is because I know very little about modding, decided to play with fixed PC map, and would like to keep fixes for PC map from the same file from another mod - 'Z Maps + PC Fixes (fixes for map)' by Junior_Djjr. Feel free to ignore my question, as currently I use your file anyway and it works fine; didn't notice as of now any broken things, which were fixes by that second mod.

Thanks again for your work, keep it up, @Inadequate

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inadequate
12 hours ago, Heartbeating said:
Spoiler

 

Hello. Thank you very much for the recent update, Inadequate, - really enjoying the fixed SubUrban interior. Sorry to bother you, but I have one question, which is probably a little off-topic: what tools do I need to use in order to do the K.A.C.C. crates fix myself on different 'vegasn_stream6.ipl' file? The reason I ask is because I know very little about modding, decided to play with fixed PC map, and would like to keep fixes for PC map from the same file from another mod - 'Z Maps + PC Fixes (fixes for map)' by Junior_Djjr. Feel free to ignore my question, as currently I use your file anyway and it works fine; didn't notice as of now any broken things, which were fixes by that second mod.

Thanks again for your work, keep it up, @Inadequate

 

 

You can use the ipl file freely since i just added the missing steel boxes modeles and deleted the fixed wooden boxes models that was originally fixed in the PS2 map + fixes project. The "Z Maps + PC Fixes (Fixes for map)" is a rip off from the original PS2 map + fixes project but instead of remove objects like the PS2, they did the opposite thing, and just added the objects in Los Santos as is on PC.

 

The PS2 map + fixes project died with a last update back in September 2017. And very, very often I still adding some fixes to it here.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
LaDiDa

The PC map conversion had some problems associated with it anyway (mainly LS), which causes duplicate objects in the exact same position or slightly offset. Wouldn't recommend using it right now.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Heartbeating
10 hours ago, Inadequate said:

You can use the ipl file freely since i just added the missing steel boxes modeles and deleted the fixed wooden boxes models that was originally fixed in the PS2 map + fixes project. The "Z Maps + PC Fixes (Fixes for map)" is a rip off from the original PS2 map + fixes project but instead of remove objects like the PS2, they did the opposite thing, and just added the objects in Los Santos as is on PC.

 

The PS2 map + fixes project died with a last update back in September 2017. And very, very often I still adding some fixes to it here.

 

9 hours ago, LaDiDa said:

The PC map conversion had some problems associated with it anyway (mainly LS), which causes duplicate objects in the exact same position or slightly offset. Wouldn't recommend using it right now. 

Thank you very much, guys! Have a very nice day.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
santosvagos

Do i have to start a new game after installing PS2 map mod ??

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites
Inadequate
4 hours ago, santosvagos said:

Do i have to start a new game after installing PS2 map mod ??

No.

Share this post


Link to post
Share on other sites

Join the conversation

You can post now and register later. If you have an account, sign in now to post with your account.

Guest
Reply to this topic...

×   Pasted as rich text.   Paste as plain text instead

  Only 75 emoji are allowed.

×   Your link has been automatically embedded.   Display as a link instead

×   Your previous content has been restored.   Clear editor

×   You cannot paste images directly. Upload or insert images from URL.


  • 2 Users Currently Viewing
    0 members, 0 Anonymous, 2 Guests

×
×
  • Create New...

Important Information

By using GTAForums.com, you agree to our Terms of Use and Privacy Policy.