2. GFX Requests & Tutorials
      3. Writers' Discussion
      4. Debates & Discussion
    1. Forum Support

2. Site Suggestions

Ai®a©ob®a

Bill Cosby Found Guilty of Sexual Assault

Inttelix

nothing was actually done until after his death, so he essentially went to the grave knowing he got away with it all. Disgraceful.

When he died, God must have judged his ass, dont worry. He's suffering at least a ton times as more. I have faith.

I think this is the kind of thing that someone without faith (I am not talking religion, you can still have faith without having a religion) does. Because if they really feared and or believe in God they would not even think of doing this kind of stuff.

God is watching my every step. But only he knows what satanic cult these Hollywood fellows are on to.

Hmmm nice bike

I'm curious to see now if Cosby actually sees any jail time for this, or if they just give him house arrest with an ankle monitor until he dies (which honestly, given the severity of the crime and how many victims there were, he really needs to face the same kind of punishment anyone else would, no matter his age or prominene). Though if he actually has to go to jail, I have a feeling that he's going to attempt suicide. I dunno why, but he strikes me as someone who would rather just kill himself than actually spend more than a day in jail. Kind of like Ariel Castro, who was fine with keeping the young girls that he kidnapped chained up in his house for a decade, but then they found him hanging in his cell barely a month into his life sentence.

Evil empire

Let them put him behind the bars and let him commit suicide if he wants, he won't be a loss for humanity.

AiraCobra
Posted (edited)

Not saying he's innocent but if he did a single rape, there's gonna be 400 others accusing him of rape too. Cannot judge ever, but some probably never saw him before God forgive if I am wrong. This Hollywood pedo thing is like what Brazils corrupt politician are doing. Anyone can accuse anybody for pretty much anything and you probably win. No proof is needed. We have an ex-president in jail now, he is corrupt but how does that reflect the countries image internationally?

But if he did do it he does not deserve the position he was given on television, or have the government spending money paying for his meals and trousers, while doing life in prison. Especially since he did kids shows.

I'm guessing you haven't been following nor did you read the OP.

When he was first accused yes quite a few came out and claims he abused them in one way or another but no where near the amount you've suggested in fact there was less than 15 accusers with the most high profiled being Angie Dickerson and he was already tried once and the jury deadlocked ending in a hung jury with his second trial that just wrapped up finding him guilty of Indecent assault not rape.

His innocent went out the window long before he even came to trial because in a previous lawsuit brought by the victim in this trial Cosby admitted to drugging females in his hotel and house in order to have sex with them either implied or against their will

I'm curious to see now if Cosby actually sees any jail time for this, or if they just give him house arrest with an ankle monitor until he dies (which honestly, given the severity of the crime and how many victims there were, he really needs to face the same kind of punishment anyone else would, no matter his age or prominene). Though if he actually has to go to jail, I have a feeling that he's going to attempt suicide. I dunno why, but he strikes me as someone who would rather just kill himself than actually spend more than a day in jail. Kind of like Ariel Castro, who was fine with keeping the young girls that he kidnapped chained up in his house for a decade, but then they found him hanging in his cell barely a month into his life sentence.

As I pointed out in my previous post he can be sentenced to anywhere from Probation to 30 years which would be Life for him but due to his age, blindness and failing health the judge will most likely go easy on him and will probably give him 10 years with all but 20 minutes suspended and give him time served as his booking took 20 minutes so he'll get a suspended sentence basically probation with a clause that if he f*cks up in anyway to break his probation he will be sent to prison on his original sentence that was suspended.

Roman Polanski and Bill Cosby Kicked Out of Motion Picture Academy

Edited by Ai®aCob®a

TheDudeAbides

Hope he rots in hell.

Short Stay

Hope he rots in hell.

Maybe he'll rape in hell. :yingyang: